• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Why we can't stop aging, but we can reverse it?

katcher reversal stop aging anti aging harold podcast interview

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gennaro

• 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 10:25 PM

I saw this podcast, where Dr. Harold Katcher is interviewed. In this interview he says that aging cannot be stopped in a state, only reversed. He says it 3-4 times, so it seems serious. But it doesn't provide any explanation about it, at least it seems to me. Is there anyone who can explain to me the reason?

Edited by gennaro, 14 June 2020 - 10:27 PM.

• unsure x 2

#2 Ducky-001

• Registrant
  • 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:54 AM

Well, since aging is a product of living, his point is (I think) that as long as you live you will age. Tuning the molecular cocktail so that you rejuvenate at the same rate as you age would then be almost improbably difficult, and it would have to be applied continuously. It would therefore be much easier to rejuvenate at a higher rate than aging, and only do it at some interval. There is only one way of rejuvenating at the same rate as aging, and an infinitive amount of ways of doing it at a different rate.

• Agree x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: katcher, reversal, stop aging, anti aging, harold, podcast, interview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users