A-Not interfere with this and 

B-Enhance this already Righteous stack?

Thanks. 

#2 truboy

• 175 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 01:56 PM

TheFountain hi,

I think your stack looks good.

Could you tell what's your diet looks like? What foods are your staples?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,192 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 07:38 AM

TheFountain hi,

I think your stack looks good.

Could you tell what's your diet looks like? What foods are your staples?

I am on a low fat Vegan diet, a sort of Mofified version of the Esselstyn diet.

I eat a lot of green vegetables, and clean minimally processed protein sources. Not from soy.

Most of my plates of food consist of Vegetables, I would say 80% or more. 

I sure do think this contributes largely to mental efficacy.

#4 truboy

• 175 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 05:29 PM

I am on a low fat Vegan diet, a sort of Mofified version of the Esselstyn diet.

I eat a lot of green vegetables, and clean minimally processed protein sources. Not from soy.

Most of my plates of food consist of Vegetables, I would say 80% or more. 

I sure do think this contributes largely to mental efficacy.

Could you tell what foods most of you calories are coming from? Is it grains, or tubers (sweet potatoes/potatoes), or fruits?

I am trying to move to  vegan diet, but i had hard time getting calories in. I eat lots of kale, spinach, broccoli, but they are not that calorie dense.

One of the reasons i asked this question is cause i stumbled upon your post from 2009 when you said that oats make you sick.

I seem to get same reaction.

Edited by truboy, 14 September 2020 - 05:39 PM.

#5 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,192 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:55 AM

Could you tell what foods most of you calories are coming from? Is it grains, or tubers (sweet potatoes/potatoes), or fruits?

I am trying to move to  vegan diet, but i had hard time getting calories in. I eat lots of kale, spinach, broccoli, but they are not that calorie dense.

One of the reasons i asked this question is cause i stumbled upon your post from 2009 when you said that oats make you sick.

I seem to get same reaction.

Well, none of the above. I get most of my "Calories" if we can call them such, from green vegetables and some cruciferous vegetables also. 

I would actually lean toward calling them Micronutrients moreso. And this might even leave me at a "Calorie" deficit compared to many people who happily consume the SAD daily. 

I do eat Oats from time to time, but overnight fermented or otherwise Gluten free oats. 

I know the posts you are referencing, and I do believe that those are from a time when there was a lot of confused cross-over dietary experimentation, when I actually did not know what was coming from where.

I would say I know, or more appropriately put, my body knows, a lot more now than it did then. 

#6 truboy

• 175 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 11:15 PM

Well, none of the above. I get most of my "Calories" if we can call them such, from green vegetables and some cruciferous vegetables also. 

I would actually lean toward calling them Micronutrients moreso. And this might even leave me at a "Calorie" deficit compared to many people who happily consume the SAD daily. 

I do eat Oats from time to time, but overnight fermented or otherwise Gluten free oats. 

I know the posts you are referencing, and I do believe that those are from a time when there was a lot of confused cross-over dietary experimentation, when I actually did not know what was coming from where.

I would say I know, or more appropriately put, my body knows, a lot more now than it did then. 

Could you provide examples of green vegetables that you eat? (i get cruciferous ones...)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#7 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,192 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 03:05 AM

Could you provide examples of green vegetables that you eat? (i get cruciferous ones...)

Tons of Spinach, Arugula, Kale and Even collard greens. 

I cook them all right now because I have Braces for like another year. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, brain, stack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users