Pain at the back of my head

pain

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thomas110058

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2020 - 04:48 PM

I have been lying on my back and using the computer for long hours for the past 10 years. I kept the laptop on my chest and used it. For the past few months I am unable to do so as I feel pain in some of the areas at the back of my head. This has resulted in me sleeping either on the right side or left side. I am unable to lie down on my back even for a minute. The pain starts immediately. The pain is not severe. I feel the pain is on the outer part of the head. May be in one or two areas at the back. And the pain disappears once I come out of that position in a few minutes. The last thing that I want to do is to take a CT scan. Before that I am wondering if there is any medication that I can try.

#2 Flora Rob

• 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 04:51 PM

I would recommend you for some natural massage therapy. It can cure the pain without any side effects.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 08:02 PM

This can be many things, including sinus infection, tooth problems, general stress, or something more serious.
. But from your description seems more like a postural issue. My preference would be sports oriented acupuncturist and/ or active release therapy.
For self care, this should help

For reference what is your resting blood pressure?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users