- - - - -

Which Vaccine do we Like?

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#91 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 02:32 AM

Hopefully there is clear winner here for safety, Im good with h202 nebulizing, but got 2 little people in school which will probably start requiring it at some point. 

J&J fighting adverse effect shutdowns already.

Well I'm trying to hold out as long as possible to see which one is a clear winner for safety.

I noticed today in the news about some reports of blood clot concerns with the J&J vaccine....sounds like it might be similar to the Astrazenaca issues.

As some people have stated online...if you can hold out for about one and a half to two years before getting one of the vaccines then you have a better chance of knowing what some of the more serious long term side effects might be since they may take that long to show up.

Edited by lancebr, 12 April 2021 - 03:13 AM.

• Good Point x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#92 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:57 PM

When I first heard adenonivirus vectors were being used for some COVID vaccines it raised red flags for me. I am not a virologist but have been aware of research that adenovirus 36 causes obesity:

https://www.mdpi.com...9-4915/7/7/2787

I had many non-scientist family and friends ask me which vaccine to get and I strongly pushed the mRNA vaccines.

But I assumed people developing these vaccines were doing their due-diligence. These are used in the J&J, AstraZeneca and Sputnik vaccines. I think there is the assumption among the public that this technology is "tried and true" and the mRNA vaccines are new and untested. But that is not really true. the only other vaccine made with Adenovirus technology seems to be for Ebola, which has not been used on a large # of people. 

https://www.medpaget...ackthevax/91323

So now it seems like something made by the adenovirus vector is causing a rare reaction in some people (1 in 1 million) against Platelet factor 4 resulting in blood clots. Though rare I have to wonder how many people may get more mild negative reactions from this effect. Among the people I know the person who had the worst response (lasting weeks so far and still not gone) by far took the J&J.

https://www.nejm.org...6/NEJMoa2104840

So it seems to me the clear winners are the mRNA vaccines.

Edited by geo12the, 15 April 2021 - 06:03 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#93 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 06:02 PM

The people who are not planning to get vaccinated should try catching it now that the original strain is still prevalent. I would not recommend catching the more dangerous variants later....

• Good Point x 2

#94 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2021 - 05:48 PM

The people who are not planning to get vaccinated should try catching it now that the original strain is still prevalent. I would not recommend catching the more dangerous variants later....

That ship has sailed for a while now. The most prevalent variant nowadays is no longer the original but the UK one (B.1.1.7).

• Needs references x 1

#95 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 06:48 PM

Blood clots are rare, just like the J&J vaccine, but it can occur in Pfizer or Moderna as well.

Researchers found that four in a million patients experienced cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT) after getting a shot produced by Pfizer or Moderna, compared to the five in a million in those who received the AstraZeneca/University of Oxford vaccine.

The question is, does it make sense to take a mild blood thinner like natto for prevention?  This guy was down within 3 hours of the J&J.  A DVT killed a 7th grader in my kids school from a knee surgery, developed a DVT that dislodged and killed him a year later, seems like a little bit of prevention could stop this.

• Good Point x 1

#96 Dorian Grey

• Topic Starter
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 07:40 PM

Blood clots are rare, just like the J&J vaccine, but it can occur in Pfizer or Moderna as well.

The question is, does it make sense to take a mild blood thinner like natto for prevention?  This guy was down within 3 hours of the J&J.  A DVT killed a 7th grader in my kids school from a knee surgery, developed a DVT that dislodged and killed him a year later, seems like a little bit of prevention could stop this.

It's interesting, blood thinners like Plavix/Eliquis are some of the most commonly prescribed drugs, yet doctors flip out about the dreaded blood thinning effects of supplements, which from what I understand is rather mild.  I take multiple blood thinning supplements, & never have issues with bruising or bleeding.  My gal, on the other hand takes Excedrin for her headaches, & bruises so easily I'm afraid I may get accused of beating her some day.  

I recall more than one article about flying & DVT where the medical expert would always caution against taking even a baby aspirin for prophylaxis.  Nothing wrong with aspirin for headache apparently, but NEVER for DVT prophylaxis, even during high risk long haul flights.  

A shame they can't simply recommend women of child bearing age (or perhaps all) prophylax with a couple weeks of baby aspirin, to see if this would solve the problem.  The A/Z & J&J jabs are the only ones that don't require ultra-cold storage, & thus are perfect for much of the rural world distribution.  Watch them throw the whole lot in the garbage rather than giving them to Brazil, Canada, etc, which might be viewed as racist (not safe for us, but help yourself).  

• Good Point x 3

#97 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 03:29 AM

Last year before getting the MMR vaccine, since there was some emerging evidence that it might help against Covid, I did some extensive research

on the MMR vaccine just to be sure I was making the right choice.  I remember coming across an article that said when ever getting a vaccine that it

was recommended that you not take any pain relevers like aspirin or Tylenol since they could blunt the body's response to the vaccine and cause

the body not to produce sufficent antibodies from the vaccine.  I had never heard about that before so did more research on it and there was

information that showed that drugs that inhibit COX enzymes could reduce antibody response to vaccines:

"COX enzymes play important roles in the regulation of the immune system. The role of these enzymes is not yet understood completely, and

medications that inhibit them may have adverse side effects. Recent research has discovered that drugs that inhibit COX enzymes have an impact

on the effectiveness of vaccines. Brown’s research indicates that inhibiting COX-1, which is present in tissues throughout the body, such as the brain

or kidneys, could also impact vaccines’ effectiveness."

So during the time that I and family members got the vaccine we didnt take any Tylenol or aspirin and even stopped some of our supplements (ie turmeric, bromelain, etc) that are known to inhibit Cox enzymes so not to take any chance that we did not have a good antibody response to the vaccine. We were told by the pharmacist that the MMR takes about 2 to 3 weeks to get the full antibody response to the vaccine....so during that entire time made sure wasn't taking anything that would inhibit the COX.

https://www.jimmunol...upplement/45.18

https://www.wnyurolo...chunkiid=545834

https://www.clinical...ation-benefits/

I wonder if this will also apply to the Covid vaccines since the Cox enzymes should also play the same important role in the body's response to

producing antibodies for the Covid vaccine.

Edited by lancebr, 19 April 2021 - 04:20 AM.

• Informative x 1

#98 AlxM

• 45 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:53 PM

So if you were to rank these vaccine options, based on current availability, safety, reported side effects and science behind them, how would they rank from #1 to #4?

Edited by AlxM, 22 April 2021 - 07:54 PM.

#99 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 09:24 PM

A shame they can't simply recommend women of child bearing age (or perhaps all) prophylax with a couple weeks of baby aspirin, to see if this would solve the problem.  The A/Z & J&J jabs are the only ones that don't require ultra-cold storage, & thus are perfect for much of the rural world distribution.  Watch them throw the whole lot in the garbage rather than giving them to Brazil, Canada, etc, which might be viewed as racist (not safe for us, but help yourself).  

They are in a tough spot, anything they recommend will be criticized as not having been trialed with 100k people.  

#100 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 09:38 PM

So if you were to rank these vaccine options, based on current availability, safety, reported side effects and science behind them, how would they rank from #1 to #4?

Short term only, no one knows long term

1 shot of Pfizer

1 shot of Moderna

After that, not sure it matters.  Currently J&J is suspended though.

ChildrensHealthDefense looked at Pfizer and AstraZeneca from the yellow card system and noted 77% more reactions with AZ - link

The UK rollout reduced covid death 96% by giving 1 dose to high risk.- link

I personally dont think the 2nd jab is worth it if 1 dose is so effective, way more side effects reported with the 2nd shot.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#101 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 01:54 AM

A single shot of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine produces about 80% immunity to the original strain, but antibody titers may fall fairly quickly.

Two shots product about 95% immunity to the original strain, with much longer-lasting antibody titers.

This is important because many of the novel strains show some, but much less  inhibition by the antibodies induced by these vaccines. So at high antibody titer levels they are effective against the new strains, at lower levels they are probably not effective.

All of these points suggest that getting both doses (and perhaps a booster in 6-9 months) is really highly indicated.

• Good Point x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#102 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 04:04 AM

All of these points suggest that getting both doses (and perhaps a booster in 6-9 months) is really highly indicated.

I dont dispute this, but from a safety standpoint, that is what I would do.  Many adverse effects I read about on scare sites are from the 2nd shot. 

We learn in the article below that all heart inflammations cases the israeli health ministry were following came after the 2nd shot. They wont give us a number, but it was enough to start tracking it.

The 22 year old Israeli girl in this article has a few things going against her.

1. women show 4x adverse reactions vs men

2. younger people show more adverse reactions due to better immune response

3. ZOE app data of 700k users shows 3x the side effects from the vaccine if you have already had covid - more on this here

She had 2 of these working against her, maybe all 3.  If you watched the video from Dr.Cole, younger people who are not overweight will not die from covid.  Old age and obesity are friends of covid,

All her risk is coming from the vaccine, and not just death.

The UK has alot of pride in the AZ shot b/c of the Oxford connection, BUT they ran the numbers, even though the blood clots are exceedingly rare, they could not justify giving it to folks under 30.  

One shot eliminated 96% of the covid death and this was in seniors.  This girls immunity was far better than theirs, does 2 shots really make sense?

Edited by Gal220, 24 April 2021 - 04:18 AM.

• Good Point x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#103 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 06:19 AM

I dont dispute this, but from a safety standpoint, that is what I would do. 

Your calculations are flawed, because the risks of a very debilitating reaction to a vaccine are at least 100,000 times and probably more like several million times less than the risk of getting bad reactions to and long term complications from COVID-19.

• Agree x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#104 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 06:55 AM

Your calculations are flawed, because the risks of a very debilitating reaction to a vaccine are at least 100,000 times and probably more like several million times less than the risk of getting bad reactions to and long term complications from COVID-19.

Apparently many countries are flawed in their calculations... UK, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Italy, France   AZ bloodclot is exceedingly rare, but they are still restricting it.  The Israeli girl is dead after all.

Perhaps people are seeing something different where they live, we had several cases over 50 in my office.  One a smoker and overweight even, took vitamin D, C, and zinc(just the basics, alot less than what I would do) and never saw the hospital, not one of them.

• Good Point x 3
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#105 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 06:14 PM

we had several cases over 50 in my office.  One a smoker and overweight even, took vitamin D, C, and zinc(just the basics, alot less than what I would do) and never saw the hospital, not one of them.

https://www.nature.c...586-021-03553-9

This new analysis shows that even people who were never hospitalized and who "recovered" from COVID-19 still have an elevated death rate over the next 6 months. The excess mortality (N=73K, average age about 60) was 8.39 per 1000.

How many deaths per thousand are we talking about with the vaccine? 1 per 6 million or so I think.

Edited by smithx, 24 April 2021 - 06:37 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • unsure x 1

#106 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 03:26 AM

https://www.nature.c...586-021-03553-9

This new analysis shows that even people who were never hospitalized and who "recovered" from COVID-19 still have an elevated death rate over the next 6 months. The excess mortality (N=73K, average age about 60) was 8.39 per 1000.

How many deaths per thousand are we talking about with the vaccine? 1 per 6 million or so I think.

Its hard to know, the EU system is reporting 10x the reactions we are - https://www.greenmed...jury-statistics

No one in my office who had it has died though, certainly it becomes more compelling over 65.  But if I were a senior in poor health, I would not want the 2nd jab. 96% fewer covid death would be good enough for me.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#107 joelcairo

• 586 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2021 - 11:20 PM

Please stop posting antivaxer articles from unreliable sources

Edited by joelcairo, 26 April 2021 - 11:23 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#108 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 11:42 PM

/shudder...I do not check to see if articles are anti-vax.  Data is data, they compare the EU DB to VAERs DB, they notice 10x more side effects reported.

ChildrensHealthDefense.org is the only site   I know of that has tried to do a comparison between Pfizer and the AZ shot.  If there is some better resource out there for this, by all means post it.

Vaccines like all medicines have side effects, nothing shocking that some people are going to react poorly to them.  I would expect one of them will ultimately prove safer than the others.

I know this may sound crazy, but we have to think for ourselves.  In most website or articles, there is good and bad data, even on Longecity...

Edited by Gal220, 26 April 2021 - 11:44 PM.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#109 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 06:17 PM

/shudder...I do not check to see if articles are anti-vax.  Data is data, they compare the EU DB to VAERs DB, they notice 10x more side effects reported.

ChildrensHealthDefense.org is the only site   I know of that has tried to do a comparison between Pfizer and the AZ shot.  If there is some better resource out there for this, by all means post it.

Vaccines like all medicines have side effects, nothing shocking that some people are going to react poorly to them.  I would expect one of them will ultimately prove safer than the others.

I know this may sound crazy, but we have to think for ourselves.  In most website or articles, there is good and bad data, even on Longecity...

My personal opinion, I feel like the problem is becoming there is so much misinformation and twisting of facts by the anti-vax side that if real dangers start to emerge we are in "boy who cried wolf" situation- people will be skeptical because the crazy anti-vax propaganda has desensitized them. The J&J and the other adenovirus based vaccines are raising red flags for me because among the people I personally know the only ones who suffered really bad effects took the J&J and got the run around when trying to follow up with their doctors and J&J. Just my observation of a small sample size of people I know-take it with a grain of salt. My MD brother has seen only 1 severe reaction in the countless people he has vaccinated and it was with the J&J. The blood clotting issues are certainly caused by the Adenovirus vector (used in AstraZeneca, J&J and Sputnik). While serious blood clot symptoms are exceedingly rare, is there an iceberg underneath of people with less series symptoms caused by the same mode of action producing these blood clots? I feel reluctant to post this because I don't want to be labeled anti-vax (I am the opposite). In 6 months it will be interesting to check back and see how these things shake out. 

Edited by geo12the, 27 April 2021 - 06:20 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • unsure x 1

#110 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 April 2021 - 07:53 PM

As opposed to credentialed fear mongerers like that guy Ding you linked to?

Edited by aribadabar, 27 April 2021 - 07:53 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#111 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 09:59 PM

My personal opinion, I feel like the problem is becoming there is so much misinformation and twisting of facts by the anti-vax side that if real dangers start to emerge we are in "boy who cried wolf" situation- people will be skeptical because the crazy anti-vax propaganda has desensitized them. The J&J and the other adenovirus based vaccines are raising red flags for me because among the people I personally know the only ones who suffered really bad effects took the J&J and got the run around when trying to follow up with their doctors and J&J. Just my observation of a small sample size of people I know-take it with a grain of salt. My MD brother has seen only 1 severe reaction in the countless people he has vaccinated and it was with the J&J. The blood clotting issues are certainly caused by the Adenovirus vector (used in AstraZeneca, J&J and Sputnik). While serious blood clot symptoms are exceedingly rare, is there an iceberg underneath of people with less series symptoms caused by the same mode of action producing these blood clots? I feel reluctant to post this because I don't want to be labeled anti-vax (I am the opposite). In 6 months it will be interesting to check back and see how these things shake out. 

There is no good answer, the EMA was critical of members halting AZ like Gov Sununu was critical of the J&J stoppage.  Centralized organizations are bad in my opinion, more honesty if each state has its own decision makers.  Would Oxford publicly call out the mRNA vaccines for PVT clots if AZ wasnt under attack? People just need to know the risks and make their own decision.  

A good example, this one Dr has done vaccinations as part of her career, but her staff reacted very poorly to the vaccine. They had all been infected previously, and the zoe app of 700k users shows 3x side effects for those people.  If she had known that, maybe they do one dose or put off vaccinating till later.  She doesnt know this so she makes it sound like this vaccine is much worse than it really is, it wiped out departments of her medical staff so she sounds hysterical.

I wouldnt have halted any of them, but just let people know whats happening.  Adverse reactions are going to happen, commercials now list a dozen side effects for advertised medicine.  FB taking down a Group and Google censoring a google drive document was a mistake.  Nothing screams cover up like burning books.

Sad, many of these issues could probably be resolved with a simple blood thinner.

Edited by Gal220, 27 April 2021 - 10:00 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#112 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 11:15 PM

TheEpochTimes covered some studies showing more adverse reactions and hospitalizations to the jab if already infected - link

But they also had a blurb about your question.

The authors also noted that “while mRNA vaccines were associated with a higher incidence of any side effect,” they were mostly milder, local reactions compared with viral vector-based vaccines.

Which lines up other article saying Pfizer had less side affects than AZ

Found another article by Life Extension on prevention for DVT blood clots - link

Edited by Gal220, 02 May 2021 - 11:20 PM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#113 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 09:44 PM

Lumbrokinase may be helpful as well, though all these enzyme anti fibrolytics have more than a few side effects anecdotally reported on amazon reviews

https://townsendlett...nase0518_2.html
“ Even though lumbrokinase is a well-researched and clinically proven enzyme preparation, outside of Asia it is still relatively unknown to most practitioners and consumers. This is likely due to three main factors: first, most of the available clinical data on lumbrokinase is in Chinese and not readily accessible or understood by non-Chinese clinicians or researchers; second, pharmaceutical grade lumbrokinase is expensive and hard to come by (primarily from China), thus only a few companies are selling and promoting its clinical benefits; third, major pharmaceutical companies (with their massive influence on the media) have not found a way to profit from this enzyme yet. However, works have begun in further selecting and isolating one single enzyme from lumbrokinase for the eventual patenting and manufacturing of that specific enzyme via recombinant DNA technology.42 Will a singular lumbrokinase, without the synergistic and balancing actions of other lumbrokinase sub-enzymes, still be as safe and effective as the whole lumbrokinase enzyme group? Only time can tell.”

Edited by zorba990, 03 May 2021 - 09:45 PM.

• Informative x 2

#114 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 09:01 PM

From Peter McCullough(holds the honor of being the most cited medical doctor on COVID-19 treatments at the National Library of Medicine, with more than 600 citations.) - link

He discusses many things like conflicts of interest, media manipulation, and how these vaccines compare to the flu vaccine(much less safe).

But he also made a recommendation.

In my professional opinion, the safest vaccine on the market was the J&J vaccine. And that was pulled for very rare blood-clotting events.

I wonder how he would feel if given a choice of 1 Pfizer jab vs J&J.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#115 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 12:25 AM

Jeez the ads on this site get more and more annoying and intrusive to the functionality of the site.

Listened on my commute to this weeks TWIV (this week in virology) podcast. They talked about a safety issue with the Sputnik vaccine. The mainstream news has been weirdly silent about it, considering how worked up they usually get about these sorts of issues. To summarize my understanding of the issue: Sputnik, like the J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines is adenovirus based. They all use different Adenovirus vectors but all basically are an inactivated adenovirus vector which has the sequence that makes the COVID Spike protein spliced in. These inactivated Adenovirus vectors have deletions in specific gene sequences that render them unable to replicate. To be produced they are made in cell cultures based on generically engineered mammalian cell lines that contain the deleted gene sequences. But certain batches of Sputnik sent to Brazil contain Adenovirus that is able to replicate. How that is possible has not been determined. One possibility is that they picked up the genes that were deleted from the cell lines during propagation.  The TWIV folks were not that alarmed by this. But the idea that this could spread live adenoviruses that are making COVID spike protein seems concerning to me. Will be interesting once they figure out what exactly is going on. To learn more listen to this weeks TWIV:

https://www.microbe.tv/twiv/

more here:

https://www.sciencem...suit-threat-and

Edited by geo12the, 07 May 2021 - 12:28 AM.

• Informative x 5
  • Ill informed x 1

#116 joelcairo

• 586 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2021 - 06:40 PM

But reading the article, it appears the agency had no direct knowledge when they claimed there was a safety issue, and there is no safety issue

Edited by joelcairo, 07 May 2021 - 06:40 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#117 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2021 - 06:25 AM

Jeez the ads on this site get more and more annoying and intrusive to the functionality of the site.

Listened on my commute to this weeks TWIV (this week in virology) podcast. They talked about a safety issue with the Sputnik vaccine. The mainstream news has been weirdly silent about it, considering how worked up they usually get about these sorts of issues. To summarize my understanding of the issue: Sputnik, like the J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines is adenovirus based. They all use different Adenovirus vectors but all basically are an inactivated adenovirus vector which has the sequence that makes the COVID Spike protein spliced in. These inactivated Adenovirus vectors have deletions in specific gene sequences that render them unable to replicate. To be produced they are made in cell cultures based on generically engineered mammalian cell lines that contain the deleted gene sequences. But certain batches of Sputnik sent to Brazil contain Adenovirus that is able to replicate. How that is possible has not been determined. One possibility is that they picked up the genes that were deleted from the cell lines during propagation.  The TWIV folks were not that alarmed by this. But the idea that this could spread live adenoviruses that are making COVID spike protein seems concerning to me. Will be interesting once they figure out what exactly is going on. To learn more listen to this weeks TWIV:

https://www.microbe.tv/twiv/

more here:

https://www.sciencem...suit-threat-and

Did you really listen to that TWIV podcast? Or maybe it's hard to pay attention during a commute -? Coz that's not what they said about Sputnik. 

They said that Brazilian agency's  question about Sputnik containing replicating virus was NOT based on them running an assay on the vaccine. They based it solely on the safety study report, from Russians themselves, that it contained "less than 50" viral particles. Apparently, Brazilians did not understand that "less than 50" was the limit of the detection of the test and therefore had to be reported as such. 

Then TWIV went on to discuss that it is virtually impossible for these types of vaccine, which also includes J&J and AstraZeneca, to contain replicating virus.

The TWIV hosts also commended the mainstream news for not jumping on this story, saying that it means that the science experts at NYT and WaPo have a better understanding of the issue than the Brazilian health agency. 

TWIV concluded that Sputnik is safe and does not contain replicating virus.

For you specifically: None of the batches sent to Brazil were ever assayed for replicating virus. Since they were not assayed, no replicating virus was ever found. The whole thing is a non-story based on misunderstanding. 

Edited by xEva, 08 May 2021 - 06:52 AM.

• Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#118 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 03:36 PM

Did you really listen to that TWIV podcast? Or maybe it's hard to pay attention during a commute -? Coz that's not what they said about Sputnik. 

I went back and relisted. You are correct. Yes, I do have lots on my mind when I commute- I've been overworked and just got back from a well needed vacation.

Edited by geo12the, 20 May 2021 - 03:36 PM.

• Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#119 Dorian Grey

• Topic Starter
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 05:16 AM

Submitted for your approval...  A very deep dive into mRNA vaccines with a German Cellular Biologist.  

http://enformtk.u-ai...chmidt_krueger/

Interview with Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Kruger / Hearing # 37 of German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee 30 January, 2021

I initially started skimming through this and became totally transfixed.  Not your typical conspiracy rant.  Attached a pdf, & here are a few excerpts to peak your curiosity.  

*VSK: I’m a cell biologist and my specialist field is the functional characterisation and elucidation of proteins, i.e., I understand how proteins are produced, how they are transported in the cell, how they are taken up by cells, how they are metabolised, how intra- and intercellular communication takes place, including within tissue, and how organs interact. This is all very important if one wishes to conduct a risk assessment: how the vaccine functions for example, and the dangers/risks of the lipid nanoparticles (LNPs). This technology is not really new: it’s novel as a vaccine, but we have been using these LNPs in research for over 20 years, and we have always been struggling with the problem of toxicity of the lipids and balancing this against their efficacy.

The first point is that the BioNTech vaccine that is currently already being used is not highly purified, it contains contaminants of certain components.  The problem that BioNTech had is that in the clinical phase the product, i.e. the RNA, was produced with completely different techniques to how it is being produced now. During the clinical phase they only needed small volumes of vaccine, they were able to use very expensive techniques that delivered highly purified end products. Now that they have entered mass production, that is no longer possible, they have had to switch to lower-cost processes.

t the RNA is transcribed from the DNA and then the DNA has to be eliminated, it is digested by enzymes: by DNAses. And if this DNA is not digested well enough, if residues are left, this harbours risks.  BioNTech has admitted that there are DNA contaminants.

It was found that the integrity of the RNA always varies in the batches that had been made.  So – the integrity of the RNA means of course the RNA quality. They have found that this is not very high: it was higher for the processes during the clinical phase.   they have found new batches with only 55% RNA integrity, i.e., half of it is basically unviable.  

VSK: To come back to Ms. Fischer’s question about the DNA. The problem is that when it contains DNA contaminants, then the situation is: well, with RNA it is relatively unlikely that it can integrate into the host’s cell nucleus. The situation is different with DNA, and especially in this case because you have contaminants of linearised DNA.  

the lipid nanoparticles get into all cells, not just the muscle cells – it is an error to believe the latter

So it is theoretically possible that this linearised DNA that is in there as a contaminant could integrate into the host’s cell nucleus in a dividing cell, linearised DNA is optimal for integration.

The vaccine itself, even if the DNA – that contamination – were not in it – is still a genetic intervention. 

there are further contaminants, there is double-stranded RNA for instance. The EMA Committee says it is slight, it is acceptable

There are also contaminants with regard to the lipids (30.32). There are two new lipids, they have focused on them. One is ALC-0315, that is the cationic lipid, and the other is ALC-0159, the PEGylated peptide, the PEG component. And they have found that the end product – that there are contaminants in the end product in some batches.

The technology of the nanoparticles. I don’t want to completely malign it. It’s a superb technology really. But the problem is that it is still much too early for use in human beings. The toxicity is still too high, that first needs to be eliminated, then it would really be a brilliant technology. There are many scientists working on getting rid of this toxicity, research has been conducted on that for years.

the LNPs consist of up to 50% of these cationic lipids: 50% is very high, they are toxic because they have this positive charge. This enables them to enter into interactions with other components of the cell really well, they can also basically interact with negatively charged amino acids. This destroys the proteins which lose their ability to function because they “unfold” as it is called. In principle they can interact with the DNA because the DNA is also negatively charged due to its phosphate groups, creating DNA strand breaks. They can also interact with other lipids because they are also negatively charged, especially the lipids of the cell membrane. E.g. the cell membrane of the mitochondria.  If however these cationic lipids gain entry, it is confirmed in many publications that they destroy this membrane, and this leads to the formation of a large number of oxygen radicals. These oxygen radicals create a lot of damage in the cell. They interact – they alter the amino acids, the cell pours out as many cytokines as it can, the oxygen radicals also attack membranes and create lipid peroxidation.  

The questions that arise before something like this comes onto the market are how long it remains in the body, divided up as follows: how long do the lipids remain, How long does the mRNA remain? How are they broken down? What is their distribution in the body?

So what is the distribution of the lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) in the animal trial?  They injected the whole muscle and watched how the lipids spread out throughout the body, and found that these lipids were in many organs after just 15 minutes.  They found evidence of the cationic lipid in the plasma for 12 days, and evidence of the PEG lipid for 6 days. So they remained for quite some time.  The cationic lipids are exclusively degraded in the cells, only 1% was found in the stool. This means the cells take the full hit of the toxicity.  One can still find 5% of the lipid in the liver after 4 - 6 weeks – that is incredibly long.  

cationic lipids have a half life of 20 to 30 days in human beings, and the elimination to 5%, so not really eliminated, takes 4 - 5 months.  That’s a long time.  

So why exactly is the liver being damaged? It’s because the liver is the organ that takes up the most lipoproteins. And why does it take up the most? Because one of its functions is to break down cholesterol; I’ve explained that the nanoparticles are bound to ApoE proteins. These make their way directly back to the liver where the cholesterol is broken down, and that’s why the liver comes into contact with a huge amount of this.  With the mice or rats, the damage disappears after 3 weeks: does some small damage remain in the liver, or does it regenerate completely? VSK: Yes, it regenerates completely. The liver is fairly robust.

Long-term studies and studies on possible autoimmune conditions were not conducted.

This mechanism crosses the blood-brain barrier due to the ApoE -mediated transport. So the LNPs can cause damage in the brain.  

RF: How long does one need to hold one’s breath when one has been vaccinated. A lifetime, or does there come a time when you can relax again? VSK: It depends on which damage you are observing. The lipids are there for 4 - 5 months. Damage can arise for as long as the lipids are there.  

-----------------------

Don't know about you, but I'm hunting down the J&J jab!  

The totality of concerns with the mRNA format spook me much more than the potential obesity issue with attenuated adenovirus vector jabs.  The second shot immune-inflammatory storm associated with mRNA jabs seals the deal.  What exactly is going on with the often substantial side effects associated with the second mRNA jab?  I had no side effects at all with my one-and-done J&J.  

If you go with the single mRNA jab, you won't be fully vaccinated in the eyes of those issuing vaccine passports.  Resistance is futile...  You will be vaccinated!  

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

#120 Dorian Grey

• Topic Starter
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 27 April 2022 - 04:05 AM

SHAZAM!  J&J / AZ adenovirus vector vaccines superior to both mRNA jabs for both COVID and overall mortality (Lancet pre-print).  

Here's yer links: 

https://papers.ssrn....ract_id=4072489

https://brownstone.o...-wrong-vaccine/

Did you get the right jab?  

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users