Used refrigerator for my bakery

business

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Flora Rob

• 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 07:08 PM

Hi friends,
I'm renovating my bakery, and I wish to replace some appliances, including a dishwasher, refrigerator, and oven, but I'm concerned about the rate and functionality of equipment while choosing one.
We've purchased many items such as pull-out shelves and built-in garbage bins and dedicated plastic-wrap dispensers.
The next essential thing we require is a commercial refrigerator. I would like to purchase a used commercial refrigerator from a true brand that is fully functional.
I would also like to know whether it is worth buying a used dishwasher and oven for commercial purposes!
Has anyone here have any experience in using used equipment?
What all things need to be careful while buying used equipment?

Please share your thoughts.
Thanks!

#2 bryan clark

• 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 06:09 AM

yes, I have experienced with used electronic products. When my freezer unexpectedly stopped running, I just went through the new one's manual and tried to fix it. It didn't really work. I then transferred our commercial freezer urgently from a bakeshop to replenish all our cold food products. It wasn't a friendly one for everyday use at first. But now I prefer this one now for large cold stocks, like beer, meat... As needed, we can manually monitor its cooling and defrosting. And we're sending out our previous refrigerator to repair its freezer part.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: business

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users