• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Humanity is screwed without Transhumanism. Transhumanism is screwed without Religion

transhumanism religion podcast interview

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 897 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 08:18 AM

Christian%20Transhumanist%20slide%201280

I discuss the seemingly contradictory Christian Transhumanist movement with Lincoln Cannon, Technologist, Biohacker, Thinker and CEO of Thrivous, along with being the founder of Transfigurism and ChristianTranshumanism.org. I explain why I'm a reluctant Transhumanist and a pragmatic Christian.

#2 platypus

• 2,374 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 10:52 AM

Why Christian? Deities should be kept out of this as much as possible, to be replaced with rational spiritualism or the like. 

#3 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 897 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:52 AM

Why Christian? Deities should be kept out of this as much as possible, to be replaced with rational spiritualism or the like. 

Listen to the podcast, he makes a very articulate case for Christian Transhumanism.

#4 platypus

• 2,374 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 09:43 AM

Christianity is not inclusive as the people who are not in the club are going to be punished by a malevolent deity. It is a pity the hosts were probably born into the scam and appear to be unable to step out of it. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transhumanism, religion, podcast, interview

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users