- - - - -

Help me make an injectable vitamin shot

vitamin therapy

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#61 Hip

• 2,389 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 02:09 PM

Those animal vitamins appear to be sterile bottles, as you can tell from the bottle rubber stopper. Unlike the non-sterile vitamins you have been injecting.

The rubber stopper is held in place by a metal ring, and you never actually open these bottles (that would let bacteria in, which would contaminate the liquid and make it non-sterile). Rather you push a hypodermic needle through the rubber top, and draw out some liquid directly into your syringe.

Edited by Hip, 02 April 2021 - 02:12 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#62 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 April 2021 - 07:05 AM

None of the available animal vitamin shots contain folate (b9) or biotin (b7) for whatever reason. its not a true b complex without them.

Vitaminquick (not made for non-human animal though) is the closest but has choline instead of folate...https://imgur.com/a/xTMmrpI ( IM and IV both will work other than SUBQ)

Im also looking for vitamin E and A injections and they can be found on Amazon but are out of stock but im gonna look else where  .

Edited by kurdishfella, 03 April 2021 - 07:08 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 April 2021 - 12:24 AM

bingo https://homelabvet.c...trovit-vitamin/

Introvit (interchemie) Vitamin injection

Edited by kurdishfella, 04 April 2021 - 12:24 AM.

#64 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2021 - 01:56 PM

heres their eu site https://en.loopyvet....t&product_cat=0

https://en.loopyvet....t&product_cat=0

#65 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 April 2021 - 07:39 PM

So I am still waiting on the animal vitamin injections to arrive. I also ordered 2x vitamin b complex from vitaminquick and it should arrive soon because I ordered with dhl express. I got 1 free box of b12 because of the shipping cost as I live overseas and not in the USA. And you get a box of 20 syringes and needles too with the vitamin ampoules. Im afraid it might not pass the customs though because of the syringes/needles.

I am still curious why the supplement forms didnt work for me. It worked a little initially and it was just with one of the 3 supplements I tried. Someone said something about buffering your vitamins? and  changes in acidity /  pH of the substance. effervescent tablet was the one that I injected that worked tiny bit but also the one that caused a lot of pain when injected. I know they arent meant to be injected supplements but still you would think it would still get vitamins in your system and vitamins do its thing.

Edited by kurdishfella, 08 April 2021 - 07:43 PM.

#66 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2021 - 04:38 PM

So Introvit has 12.5 mg of choline chloride. Vitaminquick has only has only 1mg of choline inositol.

I dont wanna overdose on choline, is 12mg injected too much? And also the chloride attached, I assume is equivalent to how much choline is in there so 12mg too, would that be too much for humans 12mg of chloride? 

It also has 15000 IU of  Vitamin A, retinol palmitate. 

Vitamin A and E are also oil like thick substances so I will have to Inject Introvit IM or SUBQ. 

Vitamin D cholecalciferol 7500 IU. I think this study says that Vitamin D up to 8000 IU is safe to take everyday but that is orally, I assume most of it is not absorbed. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5541280/

My goal is to take the VitaminQuick (contains B vitamins and vitamin c) injections (IV) everyday and the Introvit  (also contains b vitamins But also vitamin D, E and A and Choline) every 2 days apart so I dont build excess Vitamin A in my system. From harvard: Levels of up to 10,000 IU (3,000 mcg) have been considered safe. 

It also contains the bad form of Vitamin A the less potent one.

So if I skip 1 day of Introvit because of the extra 5000 iu in there, would that work to not overdose? So day 1 I inject 15000 IU vitamin A (and all other substances it contains), day 2 then the excess 5000 from yesterday will still be in my blood so I skip it, and then day 3 repeat and inject introvit again because my levels should have balanced and it should follow a normal level in the blood? 

this study says its safe 

Conclusions: Prolonged daily consumption of <7500 RE (<25000 IU) vitamin A/d can be considered safe in this age group. https://academic.oup...9/4/656/4737355

Edited by kurdishfella, 16 April 2021 - 04:48 PM.

#67 Danniel

• 93 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 01:52 PM

I am so worried by what you are doing. It is as if you decided to harm yourself and you chose to do it in front of our eyes.

Is this a social experiment? Are you trying to see where are the boundaries of morality, shared responsibility?

I can almost see a click-bait title "The truth about LongeCity", or "The dark side of biohacking", or "They just stood and watched me planning to commit suicide"

I think that you, kurdishfella, are a danger for yourself and this forum.

You should be banned from here and, please, go and look for help IRL.

• Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#68 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2021 - 03:27 PM

Is this a social experiment? Are you trying to see where are the boundaries of morality, shared responsibility?

I can almost see a click-bait title "The truth about LongeCity", or "The dark side of biohacking", or "They just stood and watched me planning to commit suicide"

You watch too many movies and youtube videos. I think you are the one that needs to be banned and possibly from the internet so you can go outside and refresh your mind from these conspiracies.

The whole point of this site is taking risks and doing things noone else has done before. Believe it or not I am doing this to save my health, and you subconsciously feel that and try to stop me. I hate people like you who tell others what they should do. You can keep telling me to not do it but I still will. Save your time because you are 50 years old and need it. I don't care if millions of people told me the same thing as you, I would still do it. So spare me getting annoyed by your posts and leave. ''go get help'' you are showing your privilege. not everyone can, and I have tried for years to get help and wasted my time and my health gotten worse so i have no choice now. This is the classic liberal mindset trying to tell others they can't discuss something, not saying you are one. If what I am doing is legal which I have found out now it is than I should be allowed to discuss it freely. There are no laws against this. If you care so much about others go to drug reddit subreddits and preach there they need it more.

BTW the choline and chloride question have I answered, 12mg of them is fine since you ingest hundreds of mg daily. 

Edited by kurdishfella, 17 April 2021 - 03:49 PM.

#69 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2021 - 10:25 AM

The durvet b complex has no effect I got two bottles from them but different ones. The only thing I feel is the same when I take high dose of Niacin.

I believe they only contain Niacin and no other b vitamins or in such low doses it makes no difference. Is it even possible to contain all the b vitamins in RDA in 2ml doses? Surely animals also need higher doses than humans. Damn. Well I will just wait on the introvit or vitaminquick to arrive. So unlucky I get fake ones. I guess you can get away with it with animals.

reddit.com/r/biology/comments/nalxbo/popping_noise_in_shoulder_when_injecting_iv/ 

Edited by kurdishfella, 12 May 2021 - 10:28 AM.

#70 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2021 - 11:08 PM

Vitaminquick B complex is missing folic acid (400mcg). And should increase their B5 content from 1mg to 5mg-7mg as most places recommend that.

Just missing also vitamin E and A in human RDA doses https://old.reddit.c...ttachments_to/?

Edited by kurdishfella, 24 May 2021 - 12:03 AM.

• unsure x 1

#71 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 May 2021 - 01:12 PM

FK! I think vitaminquick sells fake products too ( i didnt get the same effect as when I got b complex from a legit place injected). No idea where they source (things from EU more chance of being real and high quality)it from or if they do it on purpose. Their b12 only contains probably b12, and vitamin C only contains vitamin C, but their b complex only seems to contain 1-2 vitamins and im not sure which but its not b12 or niacin (or folate as it doesnt contain), or choline. The colour is only yellow but we know b12 is red, so why isnt it partly red? Vitaminquick doesnt follow GMP and GMP+ (as interchemie does which sells introvit) so its a high chance of being fake stuff... No wonder they were willing to ship me 2 times freely (first 2 packages got lost on route but paid shipping for 3rd package because it was somewhat my fault but first package was their fault they included syringes which they didnt tell me or ask me first before doing it) because its fake and cheap coloured water. whats the cheapest b vitamin to make and sell? I think their vitamin b complex only contains b2 as its the easiest b vitamin to get from food. I need to ask for a certificate of analysis for specifically the batch i got. Thats why they include free b12 with a b complex because you will get little or no effect from the b complex...

Edited by kurdishfella, 28 May 2021 - 01:57 PM.

• Needs references x 1

#72 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2021 - 03:22 PM

This is ridicilous, Introvit is not working either, none of them have the same effect as when I went to the vitamin therapy place.. How is this possible? Everyone fakes their supplements? From my experience all they do is contain 1 b vitamin, vitaminquick contained only b2 and underdosed as hell (it was neon yellow and b2 is naturally yellow), durvet only contained niacin and this introvit seems to only contain vitamin A because I got nausea pretty quickly which I think might be from vitamin A overdose.  And I know Im doing it right, if you hit a vein and blood comes up that means the vein is working,  and not collapsed or under maintance (healing)? these are animal vitamins which are same as humans but I think vitamins meant for animal use are faked more often. The site that sell introvit seemed professional and claim: 

Quality

Quality is a very high priority at Interchemie; we only want to offer our customers the best. That is why we at Interchemie operate under strict GMP and GMP+ guidelines. By operating according to GMP guidelines, we can guarantee the quality and safety of all our products. Factory operations are carried out according to strict health and safety requirements, and regular analyses and controls are performed to safeguard the quality of raw materials and finished products. This means that the end user is always assured of high-quality products. Our factory is regularly inspected by the Dutch Health Care Inspectorate (IGZ).

Our QA department monitors the quality of our raw materials, finished products and production processes. Internal and external checks are always conducted by a qualified person; this means that we do not only check our own factory, we also regularly inspect our suppliers. 

To fulfill this mission our factories produce veterinary medicines according to GMP regulations and nutritional products according to GMP+ regulations. Our facilities are inspected yearly by our authorities which results into full GMP approval and GMP+ approval. To meet the clients demand we offer customized labeling and legitimate registration of every medicine, complying with international rules and regulations.

But how do I know that for sure? I mean they could claim anything but is there any way to know this is real 100% in regards to their quality etc? So they have their OWN guys to inspect their own stuff? How is that proving anything? And YEARLY? Shouldn't they have 3rd part inspectors like weekly/monthly?

They claim Dutch Health Care Inspectorate inspects their factory, to what end? And how do i know thats true also? regularly check what? It's very vague, do they check if the ingredients are true to what they say? Or just hygiene etc? and how regularly? enough time that you can sell fake stuff in-between? and they could be paid off or have their own people working in there doing the inspecting ( to get gmp approval?, that's a reach but nothing im willing to not believe. 

Does anyone know any supplements that actually contain what they say? I'm serious. preferably on iherb and dhl shipping.
Can fat soluble vitamins even be in the same container as water soluble ones without breaking each other? 

Im so mad  n /sad  right now. cant trust anyone to sell me real stuff. why would you fake vitamins...

https://old.reddit.c...lements_expire/

https://old.reddit.c...luble_vitamins/

And on the label of introvit its in russia but going by dosage number i dont see any folic acid and its only 13 things listed out of 14 as claimed on their sites . So they are willing to go all this way but cant put real vitamins in their products? can you even trust 100% USP or NSF products?

OK Im gonna buy multiple supplement with USP and NSF confirmation... hopefully i will get real stuff and they arent being paid off also..

Im gonna buy but they are tablets cant find any liquids or 

do they dissolve when you put them in water then you can put them in syringe for injection?

Edited by kurdishfella, 01 June 2021 - 04:03 PM.

#73 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2021 - 07:10 PM

found a guide online googled someth like ''injecting powder''

and regarding introvit missing vitamin on label: I will check with the data sheet tomorrow in the office. Maybe some inactive ingredient is a fourteenth one.... This is a standard Introvit, it is always the same all over the world! 

#74 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2021 - 01:23 PM

So I ordered the life extension brand hopefully it will be legit products! I messaged NSF and I think they confirmed it is but Not sure since english is my 3rd language.

Thank you for contacting NSF International.

Life Extension has GMP registration as shown here. Life Extension GMP Listing Page | NSF International

GMP is good manufacturing practices. It is for a facility ONLY. It is not a product certification. GMP registration by NSF means that we have verified the GMP practices of the listed facility.

Product certification under NSF/ANSI 173 means that everything is verified relative to the serving listed on the bottle. If it says 1000mg/2 capsules, we are testing to make sure 2 capsules does in fact contain 1000mg of the claimed ingredient. Products certified to NSF/ANSI 173 will bear the NSF mark on the bottle or packaging.  GMP registered facilities DO NOT permit products from that facility to have an NSF mark on the product unless that specific product is certified to NSF/ANSI 173.

This webpage explains these different types of verification for supplementshttps://www.nsf.org/knowledge-library/supplement-vitamin-certification

Here are the different NSF certification search pages for dietary supplements:

GMP registered companies (NOT a product certification): http://info.nsf.org/Certified/GMP/ 

Finished Product or ingredient certification (contents verified to match label): http://info.nsf.org/Certified/Dietary/

NSF Certified for Sport (scanned and tested for banned substances for professional athletes): http://nsfsport.com/listings/certified_products.asp

Edited by kurdishfella, 03 June 2021 - 01:23 PM.

#75 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2021 - 08:32 PM

Interchemie doesn't respond to my emails at all. but on the site it claims it picks carefully who it sells stuff to who then can resell it. Loopyvet I believe is not one of them and can't be bothered to ask as I probably wont get a reply anyway and there is no list i can find. I believe loopyvet sells a replicate/counterfeit of the original, that's why folate is missing on the label of it, and when I emailed them they said they would get back to me but they havent.

• WellResearched x 1

#76 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2021 - 01:04 PM

I got the lifeextentsion supplements, the problem is dissolving it enough to fit trough a 25 g x 5/8 "0,5 mm x 16 mm (orange) needle... Is there anything that can easily dissolve vitamins without ruining them that can then be injected? I am thinking DMSO. I tried to get creative and mix the supplements with the animal injectables hoping the ingredients that dissolved them would dissolve the powder but it didn't work.

https://old.reddit.c...mins_dissolve/?

https://old.reddit.c...lements_expire/

https://old.reddit.c...attachments_to/

Edited by kurdishfella, 04 June 2021 - 01:18 PM.

#77 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2021 - 04:40 PM

Oh im such an idiot! I couldn't inject the substance not because the water doesn't dissolve it but because I filled the syringe in from the top with the water and supplement, which means air gets it! So air was blocking substance from coming out properly! Not because its too thick. You have to basically fill the syringe in by sucking it up from the needle point (or without the needle for faster). I injected some b12 so far you need a lot of water for all of it to dissolve but it works. took me few hours to realize while i was chilling in bed and thinking .

(edit) the only immediate effect I get is the niacin flush.... its like someone (secret government of US) is changing out the vitamins in the powder to just niacin in high doses... why? try to kill me? why not use poison then? oh that would be too obvious, but why not use lethal dose of niacin? thatd be too obvious too. gonna order from within the country and not from USA then. doesn't even work when I order from another eu country.. only the vitamin ingredients get swapped out. Or just go to a store.

Edited by kurdishfella, 04 June 2021 - 05:20 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#78 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2021 - 06:00 AM

I bought so many different supplements online. Some even from valid sites claiming to have GMP regulations and USP confirmation, including vitamins for animal injections. I used them on myself and they have no effect. But when I go to a doctor and get my vitamins injected, it works. So my question is why? Is there anyone smart enough to explain to me the on science why it does not work? What difference is there in vitamins that are intended to be injected into humans, compared to dietary supplements, which make the former work and not the latter? I mixed vitamin powder with water and used effervescent tablets that are broken up in water, and I used vitamins that are intended for animals, (which should be the same for humans) no effect. I also got a hot impact a few times in the face most and nausea or pain in the midsection of my body etc.
I thought I had to use some sort of dissolvent that breaks the vitamins into very small molecules (or whatever they call it) that your body can use, because as you know these supplements are meant for oral use which goes trough the gi.tract and gets broken down further. So I tried mixing the supplement vitamins with the animal vitamins I bought, because the animal vitamins contain substances that break them down, but it didn't work either and my guess is because 1. the animal vitamins i bought were faked anyway and 2. the substances that supposedly broke down the vitamins was just enough to break down their vitamins therefore used up.

• Good Point x 1

#79 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2021 - 07:56 AM

If I wanted to make my own b vitamins, would I have to just buy pure vitamins and mix it with water and inject or is there something else necessary? 

https://racehorsemed...rals-injection/ & https://racehorsemed...opes-injection/

https://specialistsa...tamin Injection

Edited by kurdishfella, 12 June 2021 - 08:13 AM.

• unsure x 1

#80 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2021 - 10:51 AM

I emailed lifeextension and some other supplement sellers. Maybe they can give me an good answer to why it didnt work. and im gonna try one last time with pure b vitamins: 

• unsure x 1

#81 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2021 - 07:06 PM

https://www.sunday.d...pseln-set.html 

they seem to have pure vitamins. german so use google translate on the site. But I have ordered before once. gonna have to sell some old stuff to though running low on money.

Are the vitamins fused together with something else in the ingredients of the supplement which requires it to go trough the stomach, big intestine to be broke apart in order for the vitamin to be free and able to be absorbed in small intestine  and be used in the body?  If yes, how is ethanol or whatever else mixed with vitamins and still be able to be injected into the body and used? Does it depend on the substance? Why do vitamins have to be broken down if its in its pure form in the supplement or isn't it?

Lifeextension replied I think they answered my question at the end? Not sure.

Unfortunately, you may have the structural function of your intestines a bit backward, so let us explain a bit first. Digestion starts in the mouth, both with chewing and an enzyme called pepsin, and then is swallowed into the stomach. Digestion continues in the stomach, where hydrochloric acid and enzymes start to break down food into a kind of sludge to be pushed through into the opening of the small intestine.

The small intestine is where the vast majority of our absorption and assimilation of nutrients takes place. This is where most lactobacillus species of probiotics live and where the villi (small tentacle-like apertures) gather the food particles broken down by digestive juices and enzymes.

Probiotic cultures, such as L. acidophilus and L. rhamnosus actively break our "food sludge" down even further and perform their own contributions to digestion. By unlocking many of the nutrients and allowing for processes like co-enzymation and methylation to take place, probiotics enhance the viability of nutrients for the villi to uptake into the walls of the intestine to be shared with the bloodstream and the rest of the body. These processes change many of the forms of our vitamins into their usable states. This is often why those active forms are preferred in supplements, as they help to speed up this process and improve the overall absorption of nutrients, by making it easier for our intestines to absorb the nutrients.

When the small intestine is finished with its work, it hands off the remaining byproducts to the colon (aka large intestine) for additional processing and waste removal. A lot of nutrient absorption still happens here and many of the bifido species of probiotics continue to unlock and redistribute nutrients - so the process is not complete until the waste product is excreted.

This whole staging process is important to understand the proper flow of digestion and that much of the activity involved in processing takes place at different stages of the intestinal tract to make food into a usable format for the body to work with. Please note that this is a major oversimplification of the digestive process to highlight parts of the answer to your question. The digestives tract is extremely complex, and many steps have been glossed over to keep the explanation user-friendly.

Injection forms of B-vitamins are often available by prescription, but these have generally been altered and then dosed in specialized compositions to ensure that the body can use them. Injecting a food form or undigested version of a B-complex into the body would likely have potentially dangerous results, as these compounds are not in their usable form yet and would likely make you very sick. If you are interested in injectable forms, you should consult your doctor for more information.

But I think it worked once for me with one supplement in the beginning (maybe very few supplements are similar to injectables vitamins). Or maybe it was something else I had idk like drink.etc

Edited by kurdishfella, 19 June 2021 - 07:41 PM.

• unsure x 1

#82 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2021 - 06:27 PM

So why didn't sublingual b12 work for injections? they don't have to go trough the intestines. Would it because of this?: 

Digestion starts in the mouth, both with chewing and an enzyme called pepsin..

the mouth still has to break it down? same with skin for transdermal? 

Edited by kurdishfella, 20 June 2021 - 06:28 PM.

• WellResearched x 1

#83 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2021 - 03:59 PM

A supplement will be different than an injection.  Please do some research or ask your physician about injections.  A supplement is consumed in a tablet, capsule, liquid or powder and goes through the stomach to dissolve or disintegrate and then releases the nutrients.  Powders and liquids will go through more quickly than tablets or capsules.

This salmon oil is encapsulated into a softgelatin as many customers do not love the taste of fresh salmon oil by itself. Once the softgel reaches your stomach it breakdown within minutes to release the edible virgin salmon oil within.

Pure Alaska Omega Wild Alaska Salmon Oil is not refined or altered after initial oil extraction from fresh wild-caught salmon found off the coast of Alaska. For this reason, the fatty acids found in the oil are still in their natural triglyceride form – the same form you would get when eating salmon for dinner.

The triglycerides present make the essential Omega-3 fatty acids easy-to-absorb once they reach the intestine even if you do not take this product at mealtime. This is not a refined or concentrated fish oil so there is no ethanol in this product.

Because this salmon oil is not refined, fat-soluble vitamins also remain in the oil as they are extracted along with the fatty acids found in the lipids of wild salmon fish. This product contains 300 mg total Omega-3 fatty acids per softgel and 100 IU of Vitamin D3 per softgel.

As a seafood company, we feel the best way to obtain lean protein, vitamins, minerals, and heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids, is to eat seafood regularly. Most Americans do not eat seafood often enough, so we offer Pure Alaska Omega supplementation to help bridge that gap.

Created much like a fine olive oil this uniquely “cold-pressed” salmon oil is extracted in a food-grade facility and is ready to consume before it is encapsulated into softgel form.

This product is also USP verified, performance is measured to ensure that the softgel breaksdown at the appropriate time for your body to absorb the nutrients contained within. Learn more at: https://www.quality-...-quality-matter

LOL I feel bad for asking them. poor them. I dont think they understood what I was asking or didn't wanna answer. 

Edited by kurdishfella, 21 June 2021 - 04:01 PM.

#84 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2021 - 11:46 AM

the product solely contains Buckwheat germ powder, vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin, hydroxocobalamin, adenosylcobalamin) and the capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose. Filler excipients are used to increase the volume of the material to enable easier processing of the ingredients and make it into a size suitable for consumption. Moreover, they can stabilize the product and help during manufacturingWe recently received your email regarding Nature Made B Vitamins. We appreciate your question concerning the product didn't dissolve in the manner you expected. We regret the inconvenience this may have caused you.

The manufacturing process is proprietary.  We do recommend you take your B Vitamins with a meal so the gastric juices may break down the tablet or softgel with the food making it available for absorption. The amount of water one drinks when ingesting a supplement is a key factor, as is the type and amount of food consumed with the product. An individual's age and metabolism are also important factors in determining how a body processes vitamins and other tablets/softgels. The small intestine, which is directly connected to the stomach, and the large intestine to the anus (also called the colon or large bowel). The small intestine absorbs the nutrients whereas your large intestine responsible for processing waste. 

• unsure x 1

#85 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2021 - 07:00 PM

So a sublingual vitamin supplement (and most supplements) I bought contains microcrystalline cellulose, and google says: ''Microcrystalline Cellulose is a gum that is the nonfibrous form of cellulose, an alpha-cellulose. It is dispersible in water but not soluble, requiring considerable energy to disperse and hydrate''. And thats just one ingredient. 

So if Microcrystalline Cellulose is not water soluble and will not dissolve in the mouth, then how does it get broken down and absorbed there? by the digestive enzymes or bacteria?

So the effervescent tablets, I believe they do break down in water but not fully, as in the vitamins are still in tact to the other ingredients that keep it stable, and it has to go trough the stomach to be metabolized out of it. For example if you could somehow inject vegetable food it would not work since your body has to break it apart first and your blood can't do that.

So therefore this https://www.sunday.d...ochdosiert.html supplement should 100% work. It contains Distilled water (better than regular water doesn't contain all the ex-chemicals used etc almost 100% clean), alcohol, vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) so pure vitamin. If this does not work there is SOMETHING wrong.

Edited by kurdishfella, 23 June 2021 - 07:04 PM.

#86 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2021 - 08:09 PM

Particles in an oral formulation are different from those in an injectable formulation. Although they could dissolve, the time course of dissolution would be different.

What does this mean?can you tell me about particle size of oral formation versus injectable formations? I assume the particle size for oral are bigger and has to be broken down by digestive enzymes?. so if you dont use enough water it wont dissolve properly. but it already has vitamin c so it should dissolve itself or does somth have to dissolve it it first from outsisd so it can activate. DOes it depend on the particle size and the other ingredients how fast the vitamins will dissolve into smaller bits of particles your body can use?

Edited by kurdishfella, 23 June 2021 - 08:54 PM.

• unsure x 1

#87 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2021 - 01:56 PM

Mospharma confirmed that they will sell vitamins for injection in the future!  And all their stuff are legit. legit company. You need to give me a time man I need a date though. Not gonna wait a year wasting my time. I understand it's difficult. 

We will do in the future. The problem is the logistics to EU has become difficult.

Edited by kurdishfella, 08 July 2021 - 01:57 PM.

#88 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2021 - 07:16 PM

I was thinking enzymes are proteins. What if I mix some whey protein with a vitamins liquid in water. So that there is some hopefully the right enzymes in there to break the vitamins small enough that the body can use. Or is a metabolism required to form a reaction? Do I need a energy source like iodine or NAD to cause an effect or will the water be enough? also whats buffer
  • unsure x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#89 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2021 - 12:43 AM

Ok so im gonna take high dose b12 inject because b12 seems relatively easy to find. So it can heal my body and eventually mucous membrane in mouth so that I can take sublingual b vitamins of other forms. Vitamin b2 and b5 are more imporant than folate and b12 but only because the latter 2 are stored in body.

Edited by kurdishfella, 18 August 2021 - 12:44 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users