• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Please somebody make this decision or suggestion for me. I just do not know where to start here.

aging fisetin sulforephane nmn

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Qowpel

• 273 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 07:58 PM

Hello everyone. I am a 29 year old man who has been fasting for about 7 years on and off for longevity.

I always have wanted to get into anti aging supplemental regimens. But I just cannot choose WHICH ONE to do.

Somebody please help me put on this.

So from my research it seems the big players are.

Epitalon.

Apigenin (for cd38 inhibition, which of course allows for Less inhibition of NAD... thos Is important because at a certain point our gut biome, with age, starts allowing for higher amounts of cd38, meaning increasing NAD alone is not enough)

[Maybe is there another cd38 inhibitor? Such as a probiotics that would create a healthier gut biome despite higher biological age, thus allowing less cd38 increasing?]

I have heard of the stack of Resveratrol plus NMN... I look at videos of David Sinclair who seems to look younger after having supplemented it for a while.

Glucosamine supplementation (apparently increases lifespan?)

Sulforephane (perhaps increases SIRT nicely).

Nicotinamide Riboside vs NMN?

I have read also that telomerase activators can burn up my available stem cells quickly which would be bad.....

I also have read of using quercetin and dastinib combo.

Also have read about using fisetin...

I just do not know what to do here can somebody help. I feel nearing 30, I have wasted time Not being on a supplemental anti aging regimen...

the only anti aging things I have done are intermittent fasting, longer fasting, caloric resteiction, methionine restriction, and sunscreen....

Someone please help me out. Which of these holds the Best promise in helpng me maintain a youthful body, youthful looks, and a lower biological age?

Should I use all of them? Some of them?

Any anecdotes of the effects of their use of you have used them before? Thanks everyone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aging, fisetin, sulforephane, nmn

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users