• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Colloidal Silver: Deciphering the disinformation and dueling nano-particle narratives... [INFOGRAPHIC]

colloidal silver nanoparticles infographic immunity biohacking quackery miracle medicine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 981 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 10:08 AM

For the skeptical biohacker, Colloidal Silver presents a conundrum, in researching it you'll come across two oppositional narratives espoused enthusiastically...
1. Colloidal silver is rank unscientific quackery - It only works because of the "placebo effect" and it might turn your skin blue!
2. Colloidal silver is miracle medicine - Big pharma demonizes it because they can't patent silver and it actually cures the illnesses they profit from perpetuating.
The truth, of course, lies somewhere in between. It is not a cure-all panacea, but your wealthier ancestors used silver medicinally to fortify their immunity against all the microscopic nastiness that we've been up against since time immemorial. I don't sell Colloidal Silver, because I want to retain my right to speak freely about science nor do I have affiliate links in this article, so I'll shoot with you straight about it here

Colloidal_Silver_Biohacking_Immunity_Inf

Listen to podcast: 
Read the full deep-dive article here

#2 ironfistx

• 1,008 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 09:01 PM

So detail some of this, I've used soverign silver before and it did nothing.  Then later I find it's ionic silver not colloidal

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 981 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 06:01 AM

So detail some of this, I've used soverign silver before and it did nothing.  Then later I find it's ionic silver not colloidal

Yeah, as I explain in the article, Ionic silver is inferior - try to get structured silver.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: colloidal silver, nanoparticles, infographic, immunity, biohacking, quackery, miracle medicine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users