* * * * * 1 votes

community biomarkers data

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ImmInst

• Admin, Director robot
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 11:39 AM

We are now looking for early stage contributors and testers for a new community biomarker database LongeCity is developing with OpenCures.

→ https://www.longecity.org/BASE/

#2 pamojja

• 2,827 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 12:05 PM

All links in the OP lead to exact same post. Not to an article, or any database.

• Informative x 1

#3 kevin

• Member, Guardian
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 06:51 PM

Hi All, 

I may not be familiar to many of you, but I was one of the original Directors of the Immortality Institute before it became LongeCity.  It's been almost 20 years since I first started this journey and my personal mission of pursuing indefinite lifespans has not changed one iota.  Unfortunately my optimism that we can rely on others to get the job done has never been lower.   My experience during this time has brought me to the realization that meaningful progress towards indefinite lifespans cannot happen in a timeframe relevant to me or my loved ones unless people interested in minimizing time to the development of interventions pool their resources and work together.  To that end LongeCity and OpenCures have decided to harness our own self-interest and I hope those of you who have the time, interest, and aptitude will consider reading the words below and joining us in our quest to create a resource that will help minimize the time to the development of interventions in age-related disease.

All your BASE belong to you!

If you are someone who is taking responsibility for your own health and you are recording the results of your efforts to maintain and/or restore it and prevent degenerative disease, you could be an ideal candidate for an alpha-tester for the OpenCures Platform for Self-Directed Research. 

What

We are looking for early-stage contributors and testers for the OpenCures Platform, a community-sponsored biomedical data storage platform that LongeCity is helping develop with its BASE program.

(Alpha Phase until July 31th, 2021)

How it works

Put your email on the list and join the new way citizen science is done. 

• Get registration access

• Create account on the platform

• Enter your Biomarker data

• Contribute feedback and work with us in taking the platform to the next level and unlocking the power of self-directed research. 

LongeCity Members will be the first to participate in a new way for self-directed researchers to organize more efficiently in order to focus the value of their research on our shared Mission.

Please follow this link for more information and to register your interest.

https://www.longecity.org/BASE/

Edited by kevin, 28 June 2021 - 06:52 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users