• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Regarding the vaccines, I think this is a question we All should be asking as members of a longevity-promoting website.

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
1974 replies to this topic

#361 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 28 April 2022 - 05:11 PM

I've heard some lockdown skeptics advancing that view, and I guess it is a possibility, although we have not previously seen such hepatitis cases in homeschooled children. 

It will be interesting to see if any hepatitis cases appear in Sweden, which is the country that shunned lockdowns and social distancing. If there are Swedish cases, then that casts doubts on the lockdown theory. So far there have been no cases reported in Sweden. The reported cases are: 

United Kingdom (114), Spain (13), Israel (12), the United States (9), Denmark (6), Ireland (less than 5), the Netherlands (4), Italy (4), France (2), Norway (2), Romania (1), and Belgium (1). Ref: this article.

That article also says: "Adenovirus 41 has been linked to hepatitis in children who are immunocompromised, but hasn’t been seen to cause the condition in previously healthy children."

So that makes me wonder whether some changes to the immune system caused by COVID might be behind these case of hepatitis.

Wow, I had no idea that CNN was now in the lockdown skeptic camp. The things you learn on Longecity.  ;)

CNN Health - Hepatitis cases in children might be linked to adenovirus, UK health officials report

Experts say another possibility may be timing. It could be that children who would normally have been infected with minimal symptoms as babies are having more severe reactions to the viruses now that they are older.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 28 April 2022 - 05:12 PM.

• Informative x 1

#362 joesixpack

• 467 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2022 - 04:42 AM

Here is a new paper, it seems to indicate that mRNA vaccines damage the immune system. Please read and let me know what you think.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC9012513/

Excerpt (fair use, less than 50%)

In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.

• WellResearched x 1

#363 Hip

• 2,395 posts

Posted 30 April 2022 - 02:37 PM

Here is a new paper, it seems to indicate that mRNA vaccines damage the immune system. Please read and let me know what you think.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC9012513/

Excerpt (fair use, less than 50%)

In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis. We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.

The leading author "Stephanie Seneff" is a well-known screwball.

• Agree x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#364 joesixpack

• 467 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2022 - 06:45 PM

That is interesting.

#365 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,050 posts

Posted 30 April 2022 - 08:12 PM

The leading author "Stephanie Seneff" is a well-known screwball.

What do you think about her speculations about the COVID injections and the impairment of type 1 interferon 1?

Attacking the person/personality does nothing to illuminate the potential issue here.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • Informative x 1

#366 Hip

• 2,395 posts

Posted 04 May 2022 - 02:53 AM

Attacking the person/personality does nothing to illuminate the potential issue here.

I think it does. If you asked my opinion about some anti-semitic book, and I find the book's author is Adolf Hitler, then clearly the nature of the person does have bearing. 

Stephanie Seneff's style is always fear mongering. Much like some people on Longecity.

She's not a biologist, but a computer scientist who moonlights in biology. 

But to answer your question, let's get some expert views on the paper: Jacques Robert, emeritus professor for oncology at the University of Bordeaux said of Seneff's paper:

"I think that this manuscript cannot be considered as a scientific paper but as a militant, agitational, tract.

The last author, P.A. McCullough, is already known for his anti-vaccines presupposition and one of his papers has recently be retracted.

The second author, Gregh Nigh, is a member of a so-called "Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians" and is therefore scientifically disqualified."

Source: here.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#367 Mind

• 19,050 posts

Posted 06 May 2022 - 06:48 PM

I think it does. If you asked my opinion about some anti-semitic book, and I find the book's author is Adolf Hitler, then clearly the nature of the person does have bearing. 

Stephanie Seneff's style is always fear mongering. Much like some people on Longecity.

But to answer your question, let's get some expert views on the paper: Jacques Robert, emeritus professor for oncology at the University of Bordeaux said of Seneff's paper:

"I think that this manuscript cannot be considered as a scientific paper but as a militant, agitational, tract.

The last author, P.A. McCullough, is already known for his anti-vaccines presupposition and one of his papers has recently be retracted.

The second author, Gregh Nigh, is a member of a so-called "Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians" and is therefore scientifically disqualified."

Now you are quoting people who continue to attack the character of the authors, not the rationale/science behind the potential interferon problem, makes me think she has a good argument if no one is able to use reason and biomedical knowledge to refute her argument.

This is a preprint, but this was predicted, the COVID injections make people more susceptible to reinfection. It is also bolstered by that fact that COVID spread like wildfire in the most vaccinated countries AFTER most of the population was vaccinated. This is also bolstered by many high profile people in the US government getting COVID multiple times, even though they have received the injections and repeated boosters. I also see it in my circle of acquaintances. The injected people are getting colds and other illnesses just about every month.

• Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#368 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 06 May 2022 - 08:11 PM

The big problem I have with the anti-vax people and many of the anti-vax folks here I can boil down to this: it's very important that the negative effects of these new vaccines are evaluated and understood. But the anti-vax folks pushing exaggerated or false narratives and conspiracy theories by kooky researchers are fostering a "cried wolf" cloud over the whole thing. If negative effects are found people will be less likely to believe them, even if they are true, because the majority of people think the anti-vax folks are crazy. Let's see what the real science says and stop pushing exaggerated, distorted or false information. It's hurting the cause of figuring out the real negative effects.
  • Ill informed x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#369 joesixpack

• 467 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2022 - 07:08 PM

I posted the study because I was interested in some intelligent discussion about the conclusion made by the authors. Instead, you attack the authors and say nothing about the points they make.

I get the fact that the lead author has a reputation for blaming glyphosate for causing cancer, and suspects that it may cause other things as well. She has been ridiculed for this. Monsanto has always said Glyphosate does not cause cancer, except a jury awarded $289 Million to a man with cancer, caused by Glyphosate (roundup). https://www.theguard...ncer-verdictwas later reduced to $20 Million, and more cases are coming.

It looks like she was on to something there, and may be on to something here.

Pfizer said their vaccine is safe and effective, and asked a court to seal their post authorization and use documents for 75 years. The court ordered the documents released. https://euroweeklyne...r-vaccine-data/

That fact, on it's own is enough to create suspicions.

The first load of documents has shown 1,200 deaths in the first 90 days of use. Fact checkers have said this is untrue and the main stream media has not taken up the story. Unfortunately the information comes from Pfizer and is unambiguous. 

But you can decide for yourself. Here is the Table taken from the Cumulative Analysis of Post Authorization Adverse Events, submitted by Pfizer. I will also attach the entire document.

The system won't let me post the table, but you can find it in the attached complete document. It is Table 1 on page 7. Page 6 shows the redactions of the total number of vaccines administered.

Look at "Case Outcome". They redacted the total number of vaccinations, there are about 42,000 adverse events, with 19,500 recovering, 520 recovered with issues, 11,361 not yet recovered, 1,223 dead, and 9,400 Unknown.

The death number is unambiguous. However, how does 19,500 Recovered/Recovering differ from 11,361 Not Recovered at the Time of This Report? Why not just say 31,000 not recovered? The only reason I can think of is to make the numbers of "not recovered" seem less severe. And what's up with 9,400 Unknown?

There is a lot to unpack in that table of information and the explanation paragraphs, including the redaction of the total number doses delivered in 90 days, and the numbers that don't add up.

I can see why Pfizer wanted to hide this information for 75 years.

I can see why the authors of the study that I posted above saw a need to evaluate the data they had available for explanations concerting issues surrounding the vaccine.

It is difficult to understand how so many deaths and other adverse events taking place at or about the same time the vaccine was received, did not result in a reevaluation of the vaccine, and a moratorium to allow for investigation.

For comparison, in 1976 there was a swine flu panic, rush to develop a vaccine and inoculate the US population. The first shot was given October 1, 1976. There were monthly body counts, nothing close to 1,200 in 90 days, however. The vaccination program was halted December 16,1976, to investigate 54 cases of Guillain-Barre. The program never restarted. You can find a great swine flu chronology here: https://www.ncbi.nlm...ooks/NBK219595/

So, 1976. Vaccinations halted because of 54 adverse events, that would result in a total of 450 Guillain-Barre cases stopped the vaccination program. At the same time, 42,000 adverse events in 90 days did nothing in 2021. Who know how many deaths, or adverse events are out there today.

I am not an anti vaxer. I take vaccines that work, and the risk of harm from the vaccine is outweighed by the risk of the disease.

I took both Pfizer vaccines, and I think I suffered an adverse event. I did not report it to VAERS.

So I am looking at any facts that I can find, and any research, that can provide insight into whether the vaccine works, and is less harmful than getting Covid 19.

As things stand, it appears that the vaccine does not prevent illness from Covid 19. It is unclear if the risk is worth it.

Attached Files

Edited by joesixpack, 07 May 2022 - 07:17 PM.

• Informative x 4
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#370 Hip

• 2,395 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 07:45 PM

I posted the study because I was interested in some intelligent discussion about the conclusion made by the authors. Instead, you attack the authors and say nothing about the points they make.

That study would require weeks of analysis by experts in their field to determine if it has validity or not. If you are interested, why no hire an expert to look at the study. There are places online where you can hire medical experts for as little as $30 per hour. You would need at least a week's worth of investigation, so that would cost you accordingly. But if it is important for you, you might consider paying for it.

But completely for free, I gave you a basic analysis, based on the reputation of the authors. Though you don't seem to like that quick and dirty approach to appraising a study, based on reputation; so your only recourse may be to find an expert. Or wait to see if there are any further studies in the coming years on the same topic (from independent researchers, not from the same people).

It is difficult to understand how so many deaths and other adverse events taking place at or about the same time the vaccine was received, did not result in a reevaluation of the vaccine, and a moratorium to allow for investigation.

I appreciate you have difficulty understanding that. The basic concept of the benefits outweighing the negatives is a very difficult one for most of the population to understand. COVID vaccines have saved many millions of lives, and have allowed us to go back to near normality. On the negative side, many thousands may have died from the vaccine. A scientist can easily see that the benefits outweigh the negatives, but members of the general public seem to struggle with this sort of equation.

Edited by Hip, 07 May 2022 - 07:55 PM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#371 Mind

• 19,050 posts

Posted 10 May 2022 - 11:28 PM

More data shows the vast majority of new COVID cases are among injected people. The injections have not prevented the spread of disease at all. It might be causing a higher transmission rate.

More people in the government who have had multiple boosters of the injection continue contracting and spreading COVID.

Is all-cause mortality much higher now in the UK, AFTER mass COVID injections.?

Another doctor claims to have seen an increase in re-activated viruses after people have gotten the COVID injections.

A lot of people report the injections have caused trouble with the female menstrual cycle and pregnancy and this fertility doctor backs it up with what he has seen.

• Informative x 3
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#372 Mind

• 19,050 posts

Posted 11 May 2022 - 06:41 PM

As in Scotland and the UK overall, in Vermont, people who got the COVID injections are now being hospitalized at a higher rate than those who did not get the injection.

Current COVID "hotspots" in the US and World are highly correlated with high injection rates.

• Informative x 3
  • Ill informed x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#373 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 12 May 2022 - 06:43 AM

As in Scotland and the UK overall, in Vermont, people who got the COVID injections are now being hospitalized at a higher rate than those who did not get the injection.

Current COVID "hotspots" in the US and World are highly correlated with high injection rates.

Interesting article about Vermont. 

The comments posted on that article are also interesting to read.

One of them linked to the following video about immune pressure and non-neutralizing antibodies....which if true sounds scarey:

https://thehighwire....ossche-warning/

Edited by lancebr, 12 May 2022 - 06:57 AM.

• Agree x 3

#374 Mind

• 19,050 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 06:51 PM

What is going on with the FDA? They are now not even going to consider efficacy for approving the COVID injection for kids under 6. WTF?! Seriously. What the hell is going on at the FDA?

• Agree x 4

#375 Mind

• 19,050 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 07:04 PM

At this point, I am unsure why life-extensionists would continue to take the COVID injections, considering the risks. Parts of the trials were obviously fraudulent. The data that was released indicated a lot of debilitating side effects and a fairly significant mortality risk (more here) (cardiac arrest is an obvious problem one would want to avoid). The injections seem to provide only very short-term protection from hospitalization - barely past the time when a person is considered "fully injected (more here)

Many epidemiologists and virologists correctly anticipated ADE as a debilitating side effect from the COVID injections. For two years they had to endure vitriolic hatred potential destruction of their careers from the government and the media in general. Now mainstream media outlets are admitting that the injections can cause ADE. I doubt there will be any apologies for the vein-popping hatred spewed forth over the last couple of years.

• Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#376 Hip

• 2,395 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 04:06 AM

While the timid vaccine snowflakes of US and Europe continue to pour out their mental health neuroses about vaccinations online, Brazil has shown an exemplary record on vaccination, with even drugs dealers first in the queue to be jabbed: 

What the U.S. Can Learn from Brazil’s Successful COVID Vaccination Campaign

Brazilians are more trusting of government and view vaccination as a necessity and a right

• Ill informed x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#377 Mind

• 19,050 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 01:34 PM

While the timid vaccine snowflakes of US and Europe continue to pour out their mental health neuroses about vaccinations online, Brazil has shown an exemplary record on vaccination, with even drugs dealers first in the queue to be jabbed: 

What the U.S. Can Learn from Brazil’s Successful COVID Vaccination Campaign

Brazilians are more trusting of government and view vaccination as a necessity and a right

Brazil fared worse than the U.S. in deaths per million from COVID.

• Good Point x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#378 Hip

• 2,395 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 03:05 AM

That's besides the point, there can be many reasons for a worse outcome, based on local conditions, climate, different viral variants, etc.

We are not looking at outcome here, but vaccine uptake, which in Brazil is substantially higher than in the US or some European countries.

The point I was making that in a 2nd world country like Brazil, you have less neuroses that in the US or Europe regarding the vaccine.

Even the criminal narco traffickers of Brazil, who by all accounts would be considered outsiders to the establishment, were very keen to get the protection afforded by the COVID vaccine. 

Edited by Hip, 21 May 2022 - 03:26 AM.

• Ill informed x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#379 Hip

• 2,395 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 03:46 AM

Looks like there is now another viral problem with this monkeypox virus outbreak appearing all over Europe and the US. Monkeypox is a relative of smallpox, and has a death rate of 1 in 10 for the Congo strain, and 1 in 100 for the West African strain. 

Last week there were just a handful of cases, but now there are 80 cases of monkeypox in Europe and the US, and the number of infected people seems to be doubling every few days.

You do occasionally get monkeypox cases in Europe or the US when a traveller returns from areas in Africa where this infection is endemic, but these are just isolated cases which are contained. The present situation is different, because people are now catching monkeypox who have not recently travelled outside of Europe or the US. So this means the virus is presently transmitting from person to person within Europe or the US. So suddenly for some reason, people have become susceptible to monkeypox, it seems, and the virus is now passing from person to the next.

The US has already begun stockpiling smallpox vaccines, which can protect against monkeypox. 

And last month we saw how hundreds of children were getting liver infections with adenovirus 41, a virus which is normally quite benign. Some children have had liver failure from this viral infection, and required liver transplants. So a virus which normally does not cause trouble is now destroying children's livers.

What is going on? I think the fact that COVID has been shown to cause long-term immune weakening and immune dysregulation may explain both the monkeypox outbreak and the adenovirus 41 liver infection outbreak.

If monkeypox and adenovirus 41 are appearing as opportunistic pathogens as a result of the whole human race having weakened immunity from COVID, we might expect further similar outbreaks in the near future.

Ebola, anyone?  

Edited by Hip, 21 May 2022 - 04:44 AM.

• Ill informed x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#380 Mind

• 19,050 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 10:02 AM

Anyone wonder why Russia and China refuse to use the COVID injections (mRNA)? If the injections are so spectacular, you would think they would be using them. They are not.

A COVID variant just went through my workplace. Almost all the injected employees got sick. None of the uninjected got sick.

• Good Point x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1

#381 Hip

• 2,395 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 03:00 PM

Anyone wonder why Russia and China refuse to use the COVID injections (mRNA)? If the injections are so spectacular, you would think they would be using them. They are not.

A COVID variant just went through my workplace. Almost all the injected employees got sick. None of the uninjected got sick.

China is working on its own mRNA COVID vaccine, but it is still not there yet.

It's just national pride and refusal to rely on the West which underlies China's rejection of the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines. 

China's use of old school less effective vaccine technology may be the reason they need to impose extremely harsh lockdowns to contain the virus. 

Edited by Hip, 21 May 2022 - 03:00 PM.

• Ill informed x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#382 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2022 - 08:17 AM

Simple. Money.

• Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#383 calimero

• 29 posts

Posted 22 May 2022 - 12:06 PM

The greatest invention in the history of mankind are not wars, revolutions or even dictatorships, but the theory of germs, of disease by infection, for which the only remedy has been found: vax inoculation. For over 200 years, since Edward Jenner, this theory has been developing and has gradually established itself as an absolute truth. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. No one dares to investigate, or if he does, who believes him, because there is only one absolute truth, the official one. What matters is that the theory be believed by as many naive individuals as possible to accept "treatments" by poisoning, first voluntarily, then mandatory. Despite all efforts to indoctrinate the uneducated herd (see the "Spanish flu" of 1918 or AIDS), no "plague" has been imposed on the planet so far, because they did not have enough media coverage and enough sales to do so. false propaganda for good money and not enough medical staff to do in an organized way and for money all that is required of them by protocols from the "center" and not enough leaders eager for power and money to give the necessary orders. Now that everything is finally under control, the "plagues" appear on the conveyor belt, with exotic names and specific "treatments", always different and which must be done regularly, in order to keep the body in permanent toxicity. What happens in laboratories is not pathogens that cannot be kept under control, but fear, because that can be well controlled.In other words, it is scientifically proven that prolonged fear, isolation, stress and lack of communication can really make you sick, even in the absence of inoculations, insufficient oxygenation and tests that do not measure anything.

What will be voted on May 22 in Geneva?

Over time, a number of Covid coincidences have emerged. Now when we "are preparing" for a new vaccine(monkeypox), of course we have a new coincidence: In the fall of 2021, a simulation took place regarding a monkeypox pandemic that would result in 270 million deaths. In the simulation, the pandemic broke out following a terrorist attack planned for May 15, 2022 / AMAZING, in May 2022 we have the first news about the appearance of the Monkeypox in Europe

• Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#384 calimero

• 29 posts

Posted 22 May 2022 - 03:35 PM

However, the authorities have learned their lesson: monkeypox treatmeant has been approved and contracted before the first cases.

SIGA Technologies & Bavarian Nordic have an official contract with various nations, such as US, for TPOXX production as early as May 12, just days before the outbreak began…

Recently  SIGA Receives Approval from the FDA for Intravenous (IV) Formulation of TPOXX® (tecovirimat) 

Since the EMA approved the drug in January, SIGA has been in discussions with "A number of countries in Europe are concerned about the possible storage of this medicine," Dr.Hruby (SIGA's Chief Scientific Office) said. "These (discussions) have not been completed yet. They are obviously accelerating in the current situation. " He declined to comment, but said the discussions were being held with national governments and the European Commission.

Anyway, I still hope that we won't have to open a monkeypox forum discussion like we did 2 years ago about Covid.

In the previous post I mentioned May 22 vote in Geneva. Michele Bachmann sounds the alarm: “..... it creates a platform for global governance through the WHO.” "This is the biggest global power grab that we have seen in our lifetimes." “This authority that they will be given will impact 99.4% of all the people in the world,” “There are 193 nations belonging to the UN. The Biden administration is bringing amendments that were proposed that all nations of the earth cede their sovereignty over their national health care decisions to the WHO.”

Edited by calimero, 22 May 2022 - 03:41 PM.

• Informative x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

#385 Hip

• 2,395 posts

Posted 23 May 2022 - 12:26 PM

As Homer Simpson would say: D'oh! 

Since most people are vaccinated, you would expect most infections to be among the vaccinated. Double d'oh! 

Del Bigtree has one of the smallest brains on the planet.

Edited by Hip, 23 May 2022 - 12:31 PM.

• Unfriendly x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#386 Mind

• 19,050 posts

Posted 23 May 2022 - 05:44 PM

As Homer Simpson would say: D'oh! 

Since most people are vaccinated, you would expect most infections to be among the vaccinated. Double d'oh! 

Del Bigtree has one of the smallest brains on the planet.

The "rate" is higher in the injected people. Simple math.

• Good Point x 5
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#387 Mind

• 19,050 posts

Posted 23 May 2022 - 05:51 PM

More and more doctors are noticing increases in several debilitating disorders among those with COVID injections. So much so that the question is increasingly being asked if the COVID injections do more harm than good.

Thousands of doctors have been raising the alarm about the COVID injections for over a year now. Most of them are just normal doctors who practice mainstream medicine and are not "anti-vax", only raising alarm about this new "vax" technology...as any responsible medical practitioner would. I wonder when the scorched-earth attacks and harassment of these doctors will abade. Maybe we will finally get an honest accounting of the benefits and detriments of the COVID injections.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#388 Hip

• 2,395 posts

Posted 24 May 2022 - 04:38 AM

The "rate" is higher in the injected people. Simple math.

Well that is now a different statement you are making. 

Is there an actual published study or paper this comes from?

The only link I saw in the Del Bigfoot video is to this blog, by some unknown author called "the bad cat". This blog writer does not even use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence. 

Surely you can do better than that. You must have some better sources.

Edited by Hip, 24 May 2022 - 04:56 AM.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Agree x 1

#389 Hip

• 2,395 posts

Posted 25 May 2022 - 04:41 PM

A new thread of interest:

Adenovirus COVID vaccine shown to greatly reduced all-cause mortality 

Preliminary new research indicates adenovirus-based COVID vaccines (like AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson) dramatically reduce all-cause mortality (that is, they reduce both COVID and non-COVID deaths), whereas mRNA COVID vaccines (like Pfizer and Moderna) may actually increase the risk of non-COVID death.

Edited by Hip, 25 May 2022 - 04:41 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#390 Mind

• 19,050 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 05:38 PM

Neurological problems after the COVID injections are widespread. Initial Pfizer trial data indicated a high incidence of of neurological side effects as well.

Two new studies, one peer-reviewed out of Turkey and one pre-print out of France now link the COVID injections with an increased rate of prion brain-wasting disease - CJD.

Whistle blower says hospitals are "gagging" their staff and not letting them discuss COVID injection problems, so the injection problems might be a lot higher than the CDC, WHO, NIH, are letting on. More here.

If the COVID injections are so safe and effective why has the CEO of Pfizer not taken it yet (as far as the news reported a couple months ago)? Why did a large Spanish Pharma company leader buy a fake "vaccine passport" to avoid getting the injection?

Why are the COVID injections being pushed on kids without the effectiveness being established. The problem with establishing effectiveness with young children is that they are already at very near zero risk of dying or being hospitalized. A trial would need to enroll tens of millions of toddlers to establish statistical relevance.

There is virtually "no one left to inject in Portugal", yet they are no where near to eliminating cases or deaths.

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users