• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Regarding the vaccines, I think this is a question we All should be asking as members of a longevity-promoting website.

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
1972 replies to this topic

#391 calimero

• 29 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 05:39 PM

A new disturbing study conducted by Israeli researchers and published in Nature demonstrated an over 25 percent increase in cardiovascular-related emergency calls in the young-adult population after the rollout of corona vaccines

• Informative x 4

#392 Hip

• 2,392 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 04:59 PM

A new study from Imperial College shows that catching omicron provides very little natural immune protection against later re-infection with omicron.

Article: Omicron infection is a poor booster of COVID-19 immunity:

A common assumption of the COVID-19 pandemic has been that through being infected with the virus you gain a natural immune boost, leaving you better able to recognise the variant you’ve encountered and fend off infection in the future.

However, the latest analysis finds that Omicron provides a poor natural boost of COVID-19 immunity against re-infection with Omicron itself even in people who are triple-vaccinated.

In those who were triple vaccinated and had no prior SARS-CoV-2 infection, Omicron infection provided an immune boost against previous variants (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta and the original ancestral strain), but less so against Omicron itself.

Their findings may help to explain why ‘breakthrough’ and repeat infections have been a common feature of the Omicron wave of the pandemic. However, they stress that vaccination continues to provide protection against severe disease and death.

Professor Danny Altmann, from Imperial’s Department of Immunology and Inflammation, said: “We have found that Omicron is far from a benign natural booster of vaccine immunity, as we might have thought, but it is an especially stealthy immune evader.

"Not only can it break through vaccine defences, it looks to leave very few of the hallmarks we’d expect on the immune system – it’s more stealthy than previous variants and flies under the radar, so the immune system is unable to remember it.”

Edited by Hip, 15 June 2022 - 04:59 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Informative x 1

#393 calimero

• 29 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 08:39 PM

Severe COVID-19 ‘Rare’ In Unvaccinated People

The article has disappeared, but fortunately Google has cached it for the time being.

The study itself disappeared from ResearchGate. However, it is still available on the Wayback Machine.

Edited by calimero, 17 June 2022 - 08:40 PM.

• Informative x 3
  • like x 1

#394 Gal220

• 1,043 posts

Posted 18 June 2022 - 09:01 AM

More info is slowly trickling out about fibrous structures being found in autopsies

https://twitter.com/...862804249649152

https://twitter.com/...059086406746112

To be precautious, I would take a blood cleanser(Serracor or Neprinol) for a few months to try and clear this if I was jabbed.

Another way is this contraption, not sure what symptoms would be necessary to get a treatment though

https://twitter.com/...032210492358656

• Informative x 2

#395 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 18 June 2022 - 05:05 PM

Amyloid-degrading ability of nattokinase from Bacillus subtilis natto
https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/19117402/

N=1 but more than a small amount of nattokinase makes me quite ill about 12-24 hours later. I see quite a few similar experiences reported on Amazon.
So the notion that taking these kinds of enzymes is benign is obviously false. What causes the adverse effects is unclear (come conjecture would be that it is affecting bowel flora, irritating intestines or other organs like pancreas, allergic reaction, excessive blood thinning, mold or other toxin the supplement, who knows?)

In regards to the above story, as much as I see loads of problems with the science of the jab, I am also wondering if the embalming fluid may have been contaminated with something (yes this is reaching I understand)
  • like x 1

#396 Gal220

• 1,043 posts

Posted 18 June 2022 - 05:39 PM

Amyloid-degrading ability of nattokinase from Bacillus subtilis natto
https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/19117402/

N=1 but more than a small amount of nattokinase makes me quite ill about 12-24 hours later. I see quite a few similar experiences reported on Amazon.
So the notion that taking these kinds of enzymes is benign is obviously false. What causes the adverse effects is unclear (come conjecture would be that it is affecting bowel flora, irritating intestines or other organs like pancreas, allergic reaction, excessive blood thinning, mold or other toxin the supplement, who knows?)

In regards to the above story, as much as I see loads of problems with the science of the jab, I am also wondering if the embalming fluid may have been contaminated with something (yes this is reaching I understand)

There are options that do not contain nattokinase(personally I have taken Neprinol years with no ill effects).  Proteases and Serrapeptase will also target this fibrin buildup.

https://www.amazon.c.../dp/B07DD261W1/

https://www.amazon.c...n/dp/B0018NYRTS

About the story, this something new, it wasnt present until recently.  There is a reason people are suddenly dropping dead. .  I tend to think they were unfortunate enough for the shot to hit a vein so most of the jab was circulating instead of in the shoulder.  People report tasting the shot, bad news if you do.  There is an injection technique for this, you pull out before injecting to see if there is blood.

Edited by Gal220, 18 June 2022 - 05:46 PM.

• Informative x 3

#397 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 19 June 2022 - 06:16 AM

News Flash: Evidence Based Medicine!

https://www.dailymai...accines-5s.html

In the wake of the CDC's approval of Pfizer and Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine for babies as young as six months, at least one expert has questioned the move.

Dr. Sarah Long, an infectious diseases expert at the Drexel University College of Medicine, told the New York Times: 'We should just assume that we don't have efficacy data.' 

That comes off the back of Pfizer's own reporting that said their statements of 80% effectiveness in children under five was based on the responses of just three children.

there are also concerns about the Moderna shot, which is only between 37 per cent and 51 per cent effective, depending on the age of the child receiving it.  

----------------------------

We live in interesting times!  

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

#398 Gal220

• 1,043 posts

Posted 20 June 2022 - 05:37 AM

In the wake of the CDC's approval of Pfizer and Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine for babies as young as six months, at least one expert has questioned the move.

Dr. Sarah Long, an infectious diseases expert at the Drexel University College of Medicine, told the New York Times: 'We should just assume that we don't have efficacy data.' 

That comes off the back of Pfizer's own reporting that said their statements of 80% effectiveness in children under five was based on the responses of just three children.

there are also concerns about the Moderna shot, which is only between 37 per cent and 51 per cent effective, depending on the age of the child receiving it.  

There are many questioning it, mortality in this age group has gone down.  Dr. Clare Craig goes over the specifics of the trial data, pretty unbelievable

https://rumble.com/v...roval-for-.html

• Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#399 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2022 - 09:46 AM

I don't know if I have ever seen a drug approved with so little data. People at the FDA need to be fired. They are obviously operating outside the realm of Science.

• Agree x 3

#400 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 20 June 2022 - 09:02 PM

Three children?

omg

Given the low rate of death/complications in children I have never understood the push to approve the vaccine in this young cohort.

No vaccine is totally risk free. Given the small theoretical upside to vaccinating this group, and the fact that this vaccine hasn't been through the normal testing protocols, I just don't get the rush to vaccinate young children. 

It seems like the ideology is leading the science here. Vaccinating vs. Not vaccinating seems to be nearly a religious issue at this point.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 20 June 2022 - 09:16 PM.

• Agree x 3

#401 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 07:40 PM

Three children?

omg

Given the low rate of death/complications in children I have never understood the push to approve the vaccine in this young cohort.

No vaccine is totally risk free. Given the small theoretical upside to vaccinating this group, and the fact that this vaccine hasn't been through the normal testing protocols, I just don't get the rush to vaccinate young children. 

It seems like the ideology is leading the science here. Vaccinating vs. Not vaccinating seems to be nearly a religious issue at this point.

As far as I am aware at this point, there is NO country in the world that has approved the experimental mRNA injections for toddlers. Many of them have expressly stated that the risks FAR outweigh the benefits.

It has only been approved in the U.S. because the U.S. health leaders are incompetent or are being bought off/bribed. They just approved a new drug for children based upon the results from 3 children. U.S. health leaders need to be investigated and/or fired.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#402 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 03:42 AM

A very deep dive into potential issues with the mRNA vaccines, with Dr Malone and Bret Weinstein.  

I'll never get one of these jabs after seeing this.  

• Informative x 3
  • like x 1

#403 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 03:26 PM

Yet more evidence for serious widespread negative side effects from the experimental COVID injections.

The Pfizer trial was shoddy.

The data released should incredibly high rates of negative side effects, many neurological.

Hundreds of thousands of people, including doctors, have been posting online about their severe side effects and about loved-ones who died.

Why would any healthy immortalist (near zero risk of death from COVID), take this experimental injection? Why is the WHO, CDC, NIH, FDA, completely ignoring the problems/deaths?

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#404 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 11:10 AM

What the heck is going on here?! Why are there not hearings and criminal proceedings going on?

CDC now admits that it did not follow VAERS at all. Yet, it continues to claim the COVID injections are safe. Unbelievable.

People have been reporting this for a long time now. Chickenpox/shingles is often reactivated after the COVID injections.

More researchers are finding that people become MORE vulnerable to infection AFTER the COVID injection. I have seen this personally. Almost every injected person I know (over 90%), have gotten ill from COVID. Several have gotten COVID more than once.

Dr. Birx in an interview, could not provide a straight/clear answer when asked if the government was lying or guessing when it claimed the injections were "safe and effective".

A case study of neurological problems in a teenager after the injection. You might recall there were tens of thousands of reported neurological problems reported in the Pfizer trial.

Edited by Mind, 27 June 2022 - 11:11 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • Informative x 1

#405 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 06:18 PM

Like most people who took the COVID injections, Dr. Fauci caught COVID and is quite ill, according to recent reports. He took Paxlovid too, and that didn't really help. He is healthy for his age, so I suspect he will recover eventually.

The injections are not really a vaccine. They are a therapeutic that helps some people avoid severe COVID symptoms for a couple of weeks, maybe a month or so.

• Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#406 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 30 June 2022 - 06:38 PM

More and more data and studies confirm what was already obvious last year, people who get the COVID injections and/or get "boosted", are more likely to catch and spread COVID.

Areas of Germany that had LESS injections, are doing much better now - less COVID cases.

Not only was the Pfizer trial of the COVID injections shoddy (well-documented), it showed an incredible number of severe adverse events, now the trial for approving the injections for kids has been illuminated as almost a complete sham.

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

#407 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 05 July 2022 - 06:08 PM

It is possible that the COVID injection could lead to accelerated aging.

When the media actually asks real people about COVID injection injuries and deaths, they find out it is a widespread problem.

Even after nearly 100% of Portugal residents received the COVID injections, they still experienced the worst outbreak in Europe this year, with two waves reaching up to around 50 deaths per day.

In Canada the health minister says they will give you jab, after jab, after jab, after jab, with no end.

• Informative x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#408 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 08 July 2022 - 05:22 PM

This has been known ever since the debut of the COVID injections, yet was dismissed as a nut-job conspiracy theory. People who pointed out the clotting and heart problems were threatened and faced boiling-rage in the public square. Very large Nordic study finds a small increase in myocarditis in young males after COVID injections. They question the cost/benefit of the injections, considering young people very rarely die from COVID.

It isn't just the Nordic study either. How many studies showing severe negative side effects have to be done before life-extensionists start asking more questions?

Swedish dat shows a sharp decline in the birth rate coinciding with the rollout of the COVID injections. Kind-of a short time period to analyze, but worth watching considering the know effects on female fertility.

Qatar study shows natural immunity remains strong for well over a year. 

I have yet to see anyone refute any of Seneff's analyses ("She's crazy!" is not a scientific refutation). Here she points outs possible mechanisms by which the COVID injections suppress natural immunity.

Many researchers continue to point out the dangers and folly of vaccinating "inside" a pandemic, rather than "outside". They have been proven right so far. They continue to be ignored and harassed.

• Informative x 3
  • Agree x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#409 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 13 July 2022 - 08:02 AM

So I just saw in one of my local stores/pharmacies that the Novavax Covid Vaccine would be available soon.

What is the opinion of this vaccine and how safe is it?

Some info I was able to find about it:

https://www.nebraska...x-vaccine-works

The Novavax COVID-19 vaccine contains a protein (made using moth cells) plus an adjuvant (made from soapbark tree extract). An adjuvant is an ingredient added to boost a person's immune response, creating higher levels of antibodies. The Novavax vaccine uses a telltale piece of the coronavirus: the notorious spike protein. All alone, the spike protein is harmless and can't cause COVID-19. When your immune system encounters the lonely spike protein, it produces antibodies against it. This gives you protection against future COVID-19 infection. "Unlike mRNA vaccines, the spike protein is already premade in the Novavax vaccine. It's a shortcut," explains Dr. Florescu. "All the synthesis happens outside the body and we just give the end product: the spike protein. Like other COVID-19 vaccines, Novavax does not cause COVID-19 infection. It can't get you sick. This vaccine doesn't contain either live or inactivated virus."

Some info from clinical trials:

https://www.nebraska...gainst-variants

93% effective against predominantly circulating variants:

Against the alpha (B.1.1.7) and beta (B.1.351) variants, plus other variants of concern/variants of interest, Novavax had 93% efficacy.

The Novavax vaccine had 100% efficacy against the original SARS-CoV-2 strain.

Very good protection against mild disease:

Novavax's overall vaccine efficacy was 90.4%. All cases in the vaccine group were mild.

Full protection against severe disease:

The Novavax vaccine had 100% efficacy against moderate and severe disease.

Side effects:  

Common side effects were injection site pain and tenderness, fatigue, headache and muscle pain. These typically lasted less than three days.

Edited by lancebr, 13 July 2022 - 08:09 AM.

• Informative x 2

#410 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 13 July 2022 - 04:34 PM

I've been excited and optimistic about Novavax for months now.  This said, I think I'll let a few million "other folks" try it before I do.  

Never wise to be the first in line for these sort of things.  

• Good Point x 3
  • Agree x 2

#411 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 13 July 2022 - 11:37 PM

The FDA has recommended mRNA COVID boosters for the fall be bivalent, meaning they are based on a mix of the original spike protein and the omicron spike protein. The spike protein is large, it is made up of 1273 amino acids. The Omicron spike has 37 mutations in the spike protein relative to the spike from the original strain. To me it makes no sense to still include the original spike protein because that virus is no longer in circulation and I know tons of people who got the 4th booster and got COVID, though in all cases it lasted about 5 days and ranged from very mild to people who said they felt very bad but all recovered and none ended up in the hospital. My first choice for a booster would be a Novavax vaccine that was based on the currently circulating variants, unfortunately not something that will be available.  I have only had 1 booster shot, early this year and recently had several exposures to infected people. Have not gotten sick yet, knock on wood. 

https://www.fda.gov/...vaccine-booster

https://newsroom.uw....s-spike-protein

• Agree x 2

#412 Gal220

• 1,043 posts

Posted 15 July 2022 - 06:52 AM

So I just saw in one of my local stores/pharmacies that the Novavax Covid Vaccine would be available soon.

What is the opinion of this vaccine and how safe is it?

Some links to check out

For it

https://www.americao...ter-mccullough/

Nay sayers

https://stevekirsch....novavax-vaccine

https://sebastianrus...-and-effective/

https://childrenshea...t-inflammation/

I personally doubt it will help at all with Omicron variants.  I would stick to FLCCC protocols, especially nasal spray and gargle

https://covid19criti...d-19-protocols/

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#413 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 15 July 2022 - 10:23 AM

The US Government is blatantly lying to the public about mRNA technology, so is Nature. What else is the CDC, FDA, WHO, NIH lying about? A lot, I suspect.

• Agree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#414 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 18 July 2022 - 06:11 PM

Recent data out of the UK and Manitoba, seems to confirm what has been seen for over a year now. Injected people are more likely to catch and spread COVID. It also now seems injected people are more likely to be hospitalized and die (in some regions)

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#415 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 20 July 2022 - 04:29 PM

Dr. Fauci clung to the "safe and effective" narrative for ever a year now. He finally admitted that the COVID injections did NOT prevent transmission only after he got seriously ill from COVID. The fact that the injections did not prevent infection and transmission was known from DAY ONE! Our health leaders are now completely divorced from rationality and reality. Are they so egotistical that they can never admit failure in any particular policy?

As far as the injections go, a German expert now says that a positive anti-body test is no proof you are protected from infection, or even serious illness and death - which completely undercuts the rationale for the injections. He is basically saying the COVID injections are useless, but governments still push them. Bizarre.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#416 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 21 July 2022 - 03:43 PM

People who took the COVID injections take longer to recover from the disease and remain infectious longer than people who did not take the injection (peer-reviewed).

Immune function in injected people remains suppressed up to 8 months after the injection (Lancet). This is huge. A wrecked immune system could allow many diseases of aging and CANCER to develop more quickly.

CDC is now refusing to release information regarding their evaluation of the safety of the injections.

It is definitely time to raise the alarm among the life-extension community. We can't afford to lose researchers in the rejuvenation field.

• Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#417 Gal220

• 1,043 posts

Posted 22 July 2022 - 06:12 AM

It finally got out on conservative news network, see how long it takes for BBC, CNN, ABC etc

https://twitter.com/...344956442820610

• Informative x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#418 Mind

• 19,047 posts

Posted 22 July 2022 - 08:14 PM

Yet another study from another country showing that people with the COVID injection are more likely to get ill and require hospitalization.

Several world-renown virologists, immune system experts, and epidemiologists warned that this particular injection could end up harmful and counterproductive. For two years they have been the subject of relentless attacks, extreme hatred, and scorn. Their careers were threatened. Will any of the health bureaucrats ever apologize? Will the Google, Snopes, Twitter, Facebook, etc. ever face accountability?

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#419 joesixpack

• 467 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2022 - 09:13 PM

People who took the COVID injections take longer to recover from the disease and remain infectious longer than people who did not take the injection (peer-reviewed).

Immune function in injected people remains suppressed up to 8 months after the injection (Lancet). This is huge. A wrecked immune system could allow many diseases of aging and CANCER to develop more quickly.

CDC is now refusing to release information regarding their evaluation of the safety of the injections.

It is definitely time to raise the alarm among the life-extension community. We can't afford to lose researchers in the rejuvenation field.

I took 2 Pfizer vaccines, and within 5 months, was diagnosed with bacterial pneumonia. I have never had anything like that before. 

I concluded that the vaccines damaged my immune system, and the Immune Function study seems to validate that conclusion.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#420 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 22 July 2022 - 09:27 PM

The FDA has recommended mRNA COVID boosters for the fall be bivalent, meaning they are based on a mix of the original spike protein and the omicron spike protein. The spike protein is large, it is made up of 1273 amino acids. The Omicron spike has 37 mutations in the spike protein relative to the spike from the original strain. To me it makes no sense to still include the original spike protein because that virus is no longer in circulation and I know tons of people who got the 4th booster and got COVID, though in all cases it lasted about 5 days and ranged from very mild to people who said they felt very bad but all recovered and none ended up in the hospital. My first choice for a booster would be a Novavax vaccine that was based on the currently circulating variants, unfortunately not something that will be available.  I have only had 1 booster shot, early this year and recently had several exposures to infected people. Have not gotten sick yet, knock on wood. 

https://www.fda.gov/...vaccine-booster

https://newsroom.uw....s-spike-protein

I'm done with mRNA Covid vaccines. I had two, and now I question whether I made the right decision.

But now that the lethality and risk of lingering disability of covid has significantly declined I see no rationale for taking a vaccine that might provide some minimal effectiveness for a month or two against a less lethal virus at a still unknown risk of side effects.

People should ask themselves - why did this virus mandate the use of a very new unproven mRNA vaccine technology? There were obviously other approaches (J&J and recently Novavax amongst others). mRNA was not necessary to make an effective covid vaccine.

The history of mRNA vaccines is that they were originally created as anti-cancer therapeutics. But they had languished for decades without a really successful clinical trial and had various technical issues. It is my opinion that the major pharma players viewed the covid pandemic as a unique opportunity to do what would never be allowed in a normal situation - get a massive clinical trial (literally billions of test subjects) of a mRNA product that would finally blow through the regulatory agencies reluctance to approve this new technology. 

Let's hope it pays off. Let's hope that we don't find long term adverse effects of these mRNA vaccines. As a recipient of two shots I certainly have a personal interest in this being the case. If that's the way it plays out we should get a valuable new tool in fighting cancers and perhaps other difficult to treat diseases.

But if it turns out that there are significant long term adverse effects - I predict torches and pitchforks showing up at Dr. Fauci's front door along with not a few political leader's homes. We've just witnessed a multi-billion patient clinical trial. If things go sideways on this I can't imagine the potential blowback.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)