• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Please Help Me Build a Kidney Healing Stack to fight AKI and CKD (Plus what I've tried so far)

kidney glomerular renal ckd aki peptides stem heal repair

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 singabecerro

• 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 03:25 AM

I had a kidney injury a few years back that developed into CKD. I'm currently 24 and other wise in good health but this is going to get me pretty soon unless I do something about it.

Here's what I've tried so far:

• Astralagus (Currently on). Can't say I feel much difference with it, even on very high dosages. I'm still staying on it as there are some cases pointing to reversing kidney damage.
  • Irbersartan (Currently on). Allegedly the best ARB for kidney damage control. Has been great for my blood pressure and from stopping blood pressure spikes from damaging my kidney.
  • NAC (Currently on). Just started. Have not seen any adverse effects so far. Will report back.
  • Renadyl (Not Currently On). Didn't notice anything really, but the package said to keep refrigerated, and it didn't come refrigerated, so I'm assuming maybe the product got damaged.
  • Cordyceps (Currently on). Haven't noticed anything significant.
  • Cardio (Currently on). Dedicating most of my time in the gym to bodybuilding, I neglected my heart. Taking cardio more seriously has helped my blood pressure and due to this, my kidneys.

About to start

• Niagen. After researching this forum, this is the supplement that seems the most promising.
  • TB-500 and BPC-157. Most well-known peptides for general healing. With TB-500 having research studies published on its positive relation to kidneys.
  • Curcumin
  • L-Theanine

Currently researching 

• FOXO4-DRI. 
  • THR Thyrotropin

Interested in any insights anyone can provide on these and its effectiveness with kidneys.

I am looking for anything else that I could take. Anything from stem cells to other peptides, or supplements, I'm open to any and all recommendations.

Edited by singabecerro, 27 July 2021 - 03:51 AM.

#2 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2021 - 04:46 AM

Why no vitamin C? Goes without saying? Don't be afraid of kidney stones they don't develop and do any damage most of the time and you can just drink plenty of water to avoid it happening. essential nutrients (zinc, vitamin D, b5 for metabolism) anything that improves the immune system will always be beneficial and perhaps heal it if you have had an ineffective immune system or if it is caused by your immune system being dysfunctional. 

Edited by kurdishfella, 27 July 2021 - 04:48 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 01:54 PM

Freeze dried nettles

Hydrangea root (mainly for kidney stones, may or may not help other kidney issues)

Bupleurum

Goldenrod,

Horsetail,

Juniper Berry,

Uva Ursi,

Corn Silk

Organic India Liver Kidney Herbal Supplement - Bhumyamalaki whole herb (Phyllanthus niruri) ,Katuki rhizome with root (Picorrhiza kurroa). Punarnava root (Boerhaavia diffusa)

https://www.amazon.c...le?ie=UTF8&th=1

this one here has Goldenrod, Horsetail, Juniper Berry, Uva Ursi, Corn Silk

https://www.amazon.c...e?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Phoebus, 27 July 2021 - 01:54 PM.

• Informative x 1

#4 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 04:59 AM

Kidneys are all about the membranes, & PPC (polyenylphosphatidylcholine) brand name PhosChol or Essentiale Forte is the best membrane therapeutic I've found 

https://www.nutrasal...phos900-100.htm

https://www.amazon.c...g/dp/B01FSZQX8Y

There's a whole book on PPC (AKA Essential Phospholipids) here: 

https://sunwavepharm...07_esentin2.pdf

THE “ESSENTIAL” PHOSPHOLIPIDS AS A MEMBRANE THERAPEUTIC

K. J. Gundermann, PhD, MD

Scroll down the left side to page 57-62 section 5.2 to 5.2.4 for info on kidney healing.  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 09 August 2021 - 05:10 AM.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 elc202

• 83 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 01:05 AM

This is a  list of research for supplements for AKI. The ones in red are human studies, the ones in brown are animal studies.

There are other lists on this website for other kidney diseases, if you scroll down to the Urinary System part, then click on the eye icon for each disease listed, then on the new page you click on the "research" icon on the top right corner. or use the main list  here

I don't know who runs that website but it is quite useful.

This company claims that their extract (Champex), which they sell to supplement companies, stops the progress of renal disease, not sure if it is true but it is a cheap product.

Life extension has protocol page for CKD. At the end of the article they say they have a phone number, you can call them and discuss it for free. Have not tried it, but seems like a good idea.

Edited by elc202, 20 October 2021 - 01:07 AM.

• Informative x 3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kidney, glomerular, renal, ckd, aki, peptides, stem, heal, repair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users