* * * * - 1 votes

Corona Virus Early Prevention

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#31 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 10:09 PM

News Flash…  The brilliant boffins hard at work on pandemic solutions have made an amazing discovery.  Morbid COVID appears to have a lot of autoimmune issues similar to LUPUS.

https://www.dailymai...antibodies.html

Is this what causes severe COVID-19? Study finds more than HALF of patients hospitalized with the virus develop ‘rogue antibodies’ that attacks their own body tissue

“Stanford University researchers found similarities between the blood samples of about 200 Covid patients and patients with autoimmune conditions, like lupus”

—————–

If anyone knows of a safe & effective medication for lupus, or other autoimmune diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, please contact Dr Fauci at the NIH immediately.  We may have found a treatment!

• like x 3
  • Good Point x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#32 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 08:38 PM

Covid19Crusher posted

"Hitting the TMPRSS2 receptor likely solves the Covid-19 pandemic.  A nice, in silico study to find the best TMPRSS2 inhibition candidates.

Familiar names come on top: Camostat, Quercetins, Catechins"

I have to believe you get better results swishing around and gargling the green tea/quercetin a bit before swallowing

Edited by Gal220, 16 September 2021 - 08:45 PM.

• Informative x 1

#33 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 08:56 PM

Each corona infection might make auto immune worse, another reason for gargle/nasal prevention with diluted H202(Dentist). 1% iodine(FLCCC), or EGCG/Quercetin(binding studies)

https://twitter.com/...299301478871051

https://twitter.com/...861820845465604

"I am now certain. Each exposure to the spike protein will lower self-tolerance. There is no immunity. Symptoms or not. Your body will eventually destroy itself. I wonder if EIGHT EXPOSURES is enough to break self-tolerance for 90% of us? Yes, we have to have this conversation."

Hopefully not true, but daily gargle should offer the best limited exposure.

Edited by Gal220, 16 September 2021 - 09:02 PM.

• Informative x 2

#34 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 10:16 PM

Each corona infection might make auto immune worse, another reason for gargle/nasal prevention with diluted H202(Dentist). 1% iodine(FLCCC), or EGCG/Quercetin(binding studies)

https://twitter.com/...299301478871051

https://twitter.com/...861820845465604

"I am now certain. Each exposure to the spike protein will lower self-tolerance. There is no immunity. Symptoms or not. Your body will eventually destroy itself. I wonder if EIGHT EXPOSURES is enough to break self-tolerance for 90% of us? Yes, we have to have this conversation."

Hopefully not true, but daily gargle should offer the best limited exposure.

I noticed in the replies to Walter M Chestnut's first twitter post someone asked him if there was a supplement regimen that would protect the mitochondria

and neutralize the spike protein:

Walter replied with the following....."Ivermectin appears to protect the mitochondria by "sequestering" them. This may be why it works early."

Edited by lancebr, 16 September 2021 - 10:20 PM.

• unsure x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#35 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 04:18 AM

Walter replied with the following....."Ivermectin appears to protect the mitochondria by "sequestering" them. This may be why it works early."

I dont like the idea of taking IVM long term, if I got symptoms I would certainly do a round of it.  

• like x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#36 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2021 - 07:21 AM

Walter M Chestnut in his own words from his website:

"I am an amateur researcher who has always been fascinated by rare diseases. I find COVID-19, regardless of its origin, to be one of the most complex diseases mankind has ever faced and one that, I believe, induces many rare diseases. I hope to provide helpful insights and further our understanding of this novel coronavirus."

He has no peer-reviewed journal articles, that I could find. He doesn't state his academic credentials on his website. Maybe he's an autodidactical genius? But, in general, such people have made original published contributions to their fields of interest, and not merely suggested inferences based on the works of others, as Walt appears to have done. Has anyone with a demonstrated expertise assessed the validity of his claims, and substantiated them?

Gal220, what is it about Walter M. Chestnut that prompted you to reference his claims, via Twitter links, in your post #33? By linking his claims it would appear that you are accepting him as an authoritative source--are you, and if so, why? Do you agree with his claims, and if so, what are the rationales you used to accept them? 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 2

#37 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 01:08 PM

"I am an amateur researcher who has always been fascinated by rare diseases. I find COVID-19, regardless of its origin, to be one of the most complex diseases mankind has ever faced and one that, I believe, induces many rare diseases. I hope to provide helpful insights and further our understanding of this novel coronavirus."

Good info AD, Im not certain of this information, even if he does have papers published.  But Ive also seen it come up in other articles - link , link2

Chestnut also links to several article to buttress his argument in the last post like this one - link

The main point seems to be 

"The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented. Once the mitochondria are damages, this then activates the autoimmune response of the body."

I been spamming twitter with the gargle diluted hydrogen peroxide(dentist) and 1% iodine(FLCCC) for a while now, his post was another good opportunity for that !

There does seem to be a lost focus on beating this virus, no clear messaging out there on this simple protocol. The FLCCC has it on their protocol page now, but they dont highlight it on their homepage. McCullough likes to give a long history talk before he gets to this information at  50:10 minutes in this video

Edited by Gal220, 17 September 2021 - 01:10 PM.

• like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#38 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 05:26 AM

Two things I wish I put in the opening post

1. Glutathione, like budnesonide,  has potential to help clear the mucus in the lungs.  This is what ultimately leads to ventilators/bad outcomes. Still unclear to me how hospitals let this happen.  Jarrow makes an capsule or could nebulize it, unlike budnesonide, not a steroid.

2. Best zinc to use with EGCG, Quercetin, or HCQ is from a salt like sulfate, acetate, or ascorbate.  One author recommends taking with a glass a water on an empty stomach.  Not tasty, but I gargle EGCG + zinc.  Trace makes a convenient zinc sulfate in a liquid for easy dosing

Edited by Gal220, 20 September 2021 - 05:28 AM.

• Informative x 1

#39 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 09:44 PM

Other early prevention sites like FLCCC

https://c19protocols...tion-protocols/

EarlyCovidCare.org - Early treatment includes 500mg Quercetin, 3k vitamin C, 5000 vitamin D, 220mg zinc sulfate.

McCullough also now recommending 2x daily gargle/nasal rinse with H202 OR iodine etc .  See OP for vimeo link.

fig3.png

Edited by Gal220, 20 September 2021 - 09:50 PM.

• like x 1

#40 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 02:09 PM

Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray (NONS).

"A rapid reduction (95%) in the SARS-CoV-2 viral load was observed within 24 hours, with a 99% reduction observed within 72 hours

with NONS treatments."

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC8117664/

https://www.longecit...ndpost&p=910023

https://forums.phoen...39/post-2366221

• like x 1

#41 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 04:52 PM

This article is about CODIVIR a twice daily injectable.

"A team of Israeli scientists say that a drug previously used in an uncontrolled fashion to treat HIV has a direct antiviral effect against coronavirus, sending patients home virus-free within only a few days."

“Codivir has a very good safety profile and a very impressive antiviral effect, both in laboratory conditions and in a phase I clinical trial in humans,” he said. “We eagerly await the results of the double-blind studies using Codivir. It may be a breakthrough in the field of antiviral therapy for early COVID-19 patients.”

Edited by Gal220, 21 September 2021 - 04:52 PM.

#42 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 05:01 PM

Two things I wish I put in the opening post

1. Glutathione, like budnesonide,  has potential to help clear the mucus in the lungs.  This is what ultimately leads to ventilators/bad outcomes. Still unclear to me how hospitals let this happen.  Jarrow makes an capsule or could nebulize it, unlike budnesonide, not a steroid.

I think there is some controversy on whether glutathione makes it intact through the GI tract. There are some sources selling liposomal glutathione that is supposed skirt this issue, or nebulizing would certainly do it.  And of course, there is always IV.

#43 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 06:19 PM

I think there is some controversy on whether glutathione makes it intact through the GI tract. There are some sources selling liposomal glutathione that is supposed skirt this issue, or nebulizing would certainly do it.  And of course, there is always IV.

Would N-acetylcysteine (NAC) be a better choice since there is no issue with absorbability and it is also a precursor to glutatione?

"N-acetylcysteine (NAC), a precursor of the antioxidant glutathione, has been used to loosen thick mucus in the lungs......NAC can

also boost the immune system, suppress viral replication, and reduce inflammation."

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC7649937/

Edited by lancebr, 21 September 2021 - 06:31 PM.

• Good Point x 2

#44 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 06:35 PM

Would N-acetylcysteine (NAC) be a better choice since it is a precursor to glutatione?

"N-acetylcysteine (NAC), a precursor of the antioxidant glutathione, has been used to loosen thick mucus in

the lungs......NAC can also boost the immune system, suppress viral replication, and reduce inflammation."

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC7649937/

I think it's pretty certain that consuming NAC will raise glutathione.  Only two issues I can think of:

1.) I wouldn't wait until I was sick since there will be some lag between when you start consuming NAC and when your glutathione levels start to increase appreciably.

2.) There's a worrying mouse study out there somewhere (I don't have the ability to search for it at the moment) that says that NAC has some ability to create pulmonary hypertension.  I think the dose where that showed up was about 2,000mg/day in a human but don't quote me on that. I feel pretty certain if you search the site for "NAC pulmonary hypertension" or something similar you'll probably turn it up.  It was in mice and we aren't mice so whether it is a problem for humans is anyone's guess.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 21 September 2021 - 08:50 PM.

#45 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 06:40 PM

Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray (NONS).

"A rapid reduction (95%) in the SARS-CoV-2 viral load was observed within 24 hours, with a 99% reduction observed within 72 hours

with NONS treatments."

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC8117664/

https://www.longecit...ndpost&p=910023

https://forums.phoen...39/post-2366221

More esoteric self generation
https://www.emitbio.com/the-treatment/

More traidiotnal self up-regulation:
Combined L-citrulline and glutathione supplementation increases the concentration of markers indicative of nitric oxide synthesis
https://jissn.biomed...2970-015-0086-7
"Herein, we have presented in vitro and in vivo data demonstrating the efficacy of combining L-citrulline and GSH and the subsequent effects on NO synthesis and, collectively,
we conclude that the combination of L-citrulline and GSH increases the levels of cGMP, nitrite, and NOx."

Maybe some good ol potassium nitrate:
(Nitric Oxide (Third Edition)
Biology and Pathobiology
2017, Pages 157-171)
https://www.scienced...128042731000120
"nitrate–nitrite–NO pathway is emerging as a regulator of physiological events, most notably cardiovascular function, cellular energetics, and metabolism. In particular, it may serve as a backup system to ensure NO-like bioactivity also in situations when the l-arginine/NO synthase pathway is dysfunctional, for example, under hypoxia."

Here's a fun sentence from the Phase 3 in above ref:
"Additionally, all experimental procedures involved in the study conformed to the ethical consideration of the Declaration of Helsinki."
  • Informative x 2

#46 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 10:16 PM

Its odd Jarrow has more discussion about this on Amazon than their own website.  Obviously they are trying to sell it, but its worth reading - Link

More on low oxygen levels, Red Blood Cells damaged -Link (highly recommend),  Link1, Link2

• Informative x 1

#47 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 04:57 AM

2x daily Gargle options on FLCCC prevention, top of 1st page -  Scope, Crest, Act, Listerine with essentials oils, or 1% iodine

Scope, Act, or  Crest should contain cetylpyridinium chloride

Edited by Gal220, 22 September 2021 - 04:57 AM.

#48 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 04:01 AM

He has no peer-reviewed journal articles, that I could find. He doesn't state his academic credentials on his website. Maybe he's an autodidactical genius? But, in general, such people have made original published contributions to their fields of interest, and not merely suggested inferences based on the works of others, as Walt appears to have done. Has anyone with a demonstrated expertise assessed the validity of his claims, and substantiated them?

Gal220, what is it about Walter M. Chestnut that prompted you to reference his claims, via Twitter links, in your post #33? By linking his claims it would appear that you are accepting him as an authoritative source--are you, and if so, why? Do you agree with his claims, and if so, what are the rationales you used to accept them? 

This Chestnut guy is well followed by the right people, again hopefully he is wrong, at it again..

BRIDGING FIBROSIS AND SENESCENCE - AGAIN IT IS ACCELERATED AGING

Im thinking early treatment and blood cleanser should take care of it.

Edited by Gal220, 24 September 2021 - 04:03 AM.

#49 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 06:27 AM

Just saw this pop up on another website about an interim report of a Brazilian blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled trial about the MMR vaccine and Covid-19

Basically it is saying the following:

"The administration of at least one dose of the MMR vaccine resulted in a significant reduction of 48% in symptomatic COVID-19 and of 76% in the

need for treatment. When the participant used two doses, the reduction was 51% and 78%, respectively. These results confirm several previous studies

that observed a reduction of infections through heterologous immunity via stimulation of innate immunity by attenuated vaccines and specifically by

the MMR vaccine. Although several studies in the literature suggest that the MMR vaccine has some protective action against COVID-19, this is the

first double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial that demonstrated this action of the MMR vaccine against COVID-19."

https://www.medrxiv....598v1.full-text

A reduction of 78% in the need for treatment sounds pretty good. 

I guess for people who do not want to take the Covid vaccine, they could always take an MMR vaccine to get some protection.

Edited by lancebr, 24 September 2021 - 06:33 AM.

#50 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 24 September 2021 - 03:06 PM

Is there any truth to the rumour I've heard that Walt Disney is to be reanimated this December. by the Cryonics Institute?
  • Off-Topic x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#51 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 06:52 PM

Is there any truth to the rumour I've heard that Walt Disney is to be reanimated this December. by the Cryonics Institute?

If only.  ;)  I assume you're being facetious.  :-D

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 24 September 2021 - 06:53 PM.

#52 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 05:43 AM

More studies on Cetylpyridinium Chloride(Scope/Act mouthwash

If you dont like qtips for the nose, there are several nasal sprays that will work

Edited by Gal220, 25 September 2021 - 05:44 AM.

#53 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 02:05 PM

Virus, how it starts

"The findings suggest the virus tends to become firmly established first in the nasal cavity. Then, in some cases, the virus is aspirated into the lungs where it may cause more serious disease, including potentially fatal pneumonia."

From another user on city data

"Respiratory viruses initially are located in the nasal cavity and upper throat for several days. Varies on opinions but, at least, 3 days. Then, they slowly lower into trachea."

IMO daily gargle and nasal rinse are the most important prevention 

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 1

#54 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 09 October 2021 - 08:57 PM

For all the ivermectin lovers here: BBC article says a there has been a lot of fraudulent activity in the ivermectin studies:

Ivermectin: How false science created a Covid 'miracle' drug

• Ill informed x 2
  • Informative x 2

#55 Lady4T

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2021 - 09:01 PM

As the topic of this thread is early prevention, it should go without saying that the earliest prevention is to have a healthy, strong immune system. And, in my opinion, that means practicing a healthy lifestyle. For me that means eating a healthy diet (no junk food, no sugar, no vegetable oils, etc.), fresh air, sunshine, and light/moderate exercise. This should go without saying, but people often tend to forget the fundamentals.

I live by the famous words:

"The microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything."

Having said that, when facing a very dangerous pathogen, it's only prudent to add precautionary measures to further aid in prevention. As we have learned, there are dozens and dozens of things we can do to minimize the risk of getting ill from this virus. So choose a few of those that make sense to you, but always keep a strong focus on supporting and optimizing your own immune system.

Edited by Lady4T, 09 October 2021 - 09:07 PM.

• Agree x 1

#56 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2021 - 11:23 PM

Re post #54

A ton of claims in the supplied link, but not one clickable reference such that the claims can be verified or not. The only clickable link in the article: "suspected ivermectin poisonings in the US", returns a 404 not found error, when I click it.

Try again, Hip

Edited by Advocatus Diaboli, 09 October 2021 - 11:34 PM.

• Cheerful x 3
  • dislike x 1

#57 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 12:30 AM

Re post #54

A ton of claims in the supplied link, but not one clickable reference such that the claims can be verified or not. The only clickable link in the article: "suspected ivermectin poisonings in the US", returns a 404 not found error, when I click it.

Try again, Hip

I have kept and am still keeping an open mind about Ivermectin. But I have raised flags here about all of the positive studies being from places like Bangladesh and another third world countries not known for scientific rigor. The BBC claims in the story I believe 100% because they confirm my suspicions after reading these papers. At the end of the day the stuff either works or not or perhaps has some positive benefit. Too many folks are transferring their political tribal allegiances to HCQ and Ivermectin and it's just silly. Our society has been so messed up by Facebook and YouTube algorithms that pit American against American based on political teams, and that actually deeply crept into the medical decisions people made about this deadly virus. It makes no sense to me. The pandemic we will recover from, the craziness and hateful divisiveness I am not so sure.     

• like x 2

#58 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 12:32 AM

Re post #54

Try again, Hip

It took me all of 30 seconds to find the original study the article refers to. There is also some correspondence related to this paper. And a BBC interview with author Dr Kyle Sheldrick. He basically found that a third of the ivermectin studies, especially the ones claiming miraculous results, were fraudulent. 

There is also a more detailed Guardian article, which says:

“Thousands of highly educated scientists, doctors, pharmacists, and at least four major medicines regulators missed a fraud so apparent that it might as well have come with a flashing neon sign. That this all happened amid an ongoing global health crisis of epic proportions is all the more terrifying.”

So it's not just on Longecity where people were led up the garden path.  

Seems like the FLCCC, the group promoting ivermectin, have been stunned into silence, as there is nothing on their site about Dr Kyle Sheldrick's paper.  

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#59 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 12:58 AM

It took me all of 30 seconds to find the original study the article refers to. There is also some correspondence related to this paper. And a BBC interview with author Dr Kyle Sheldrick. He basically found that a third of the ivermectin studies, especially the ones claiming miraculous results, were fraudulent. 

Many of these studies were from third world countries. The scientists there may not be as well trained as in the west, and they be more susceptible to being seduced by early promising results that have not been verified. Moreover there is strong pressure for these people to publish, as there is in the west too, but perhaps even more. A scientific publication can mean the difference between a life of poverty or a life of prestige in a place like Bangladesh or Egypt or Brazil.   

Edited by geo12the, 10 October 2021 - 01:00 AM.

• like x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • dislike x 1

#60 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 11 October 2021 - 05:54 AM

Many of these studies were from third world countries.

Its sad we have all the money but get all our information form 3rd world countries. Its b/c as soon as we had the vax in MAY 2020, the NIH quit.  Sold us out for the Vax dollar$ - Video

Hopefully we fix this.and somehow get the media and journals back on our side.  The bogus Lancet study on HCQ killed how many thousands?

However we dont have to think, WE KNOW, doctors here have been using it here very effectively - LINK, LINK2

If there was just an improvement of 20%, maybe something is off, but its an improvement of 85% using high risk patients.  It works.

If you are able to get the mono antibodies, thats the way to go, but otherwise HCQ and IVM would be plan B

Not sure any of it matters if we attack the virus day 1 with gargle and nasal rinse before it moves to the lungs.

- 

Edited by Gal220, 11 October 2021 - 05:58 AM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users