* * * * - 1 votes

Corona Virus Early Prevention

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#91 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 17 November 2021 - 07:10 AM

Novatek seeks EUA after its Oral TQ Formula Significantly improved Total Symptom Burden in a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study of COVID-19 Patients

https://www.prnewswi...-301412452.html

Looks like Nigella/Thymoquinone might be a usefull treatment.

Edited by lancebr, 17 November 2021 - 07:11 AM.

• Informative x 5

#92 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 21 November 2021 - 08:54 AM

Excellent video with Prof Paul Mills, McCullough, Geert, and a new one for me - Robert Verkerk

McCullough emphasizes how effective antiseptics are at 1:36:06 of the video, I wish they would work this information into the start of the video, not sure how many will watch that far out.

Few websites are brought up with FLCCC type protocols.  I like the world health council recommending NAC and multivtamin(B and selenium) on top of the normal C, D, and zinc.

https://worldcouncil...althy-families/

https://aapsonline.o...zations-deaths/

https://www.anhinter...fight-campaign/

Edited by Gal220, 21 November 2021 - 08:55 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#93 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 06:08 AM

Texas Covid Summit, functional DR Dan Stock at 1:53:34 - https://www.youmaker.../v/9a416ML4XVrr

Immune system responds better with

-Vitamin D, get above 55

-ivermectin

-inhaled and oral steroids

-iron sufficiency, need to test soluble transferrin receptor = > iron index, best taken on every other day on empty stomach

-iodine 6mg a day, important to have zinc and selenium fixed

-zinc(25mg) , 50mg if symptoms

-selenium(200-400mg) - important for T cell development.

Not a ton of evidence except on D and steroids.

• Informative x 1

#94 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2021 - 08:54 PM

MICROBIOME AND COVID PROPHYLAXIS

I've been absent for a while.  Glad to get advice here to pursue monoclonal antibodies in clinics. 

At one point I had most but not all covid symptoms, and was quite ill, but tested negative with both home test and PCR.   Threw antiCovid meds at it and the apparent flu vanished in four days.  Had postviral fatigue for two weeks.

Here's an interesting finding.  

https://www.medrxiv....2832v2.full.pdf

Background: The objective of this study was to compare gut microbiome diversity and composition in SARS-CoV-2 polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-confirmed positive patients whose symptoms ranged from asymptomatic to severe, versus PCR-negative exposed controls….Patients were classified as being asymptomatic or having mild, moderate, or severe symptoms based on NIH criteria. Exposed controls were individuals with prolonged or repeated close contact with patients with SARS-CoV-2 infection or their samples, e.g. household members of patients or frontline healthcare workers....

Results: Compared with controls (n=20), severely symptomatic covid patients (n=28) had significantly less bacterial diversity (Shannon Index, P=0.036; Simpson Index, P=0.026), and covid positive patients overall had lower relative abundances of Bifidobacterium (P<0.0001), Faecalibacterium, and Roseburia, while having increased Bacteroides (P=0.0075). Interestingly, there was an inverse association between disease severity and abundance of Bifidobacterium.

Conclusions: We hypothesize that low bacterial diversity and depletion of Bifidobacterium genera either before or after infection led to reduced pro-immune function, thereby allowing SARS-CoV-2 infection to become symptomatic. This particular dysbiosis pattern may be a susceptibility marker for symptomatic severity from SARS-CoV-2 infection and may be amenable to pre-, intra-, or post infection intervention.

This is merely a hypothesis, but improved gut microbiome seems like an easy and comparatively safe precaution to undertake.  The driving author, Sabine Hazan, is unique and interesting.   She has connections to Dr. Borody in Australia (whose protocol ended a nasty infestation of Middle Eastern blastocystis of mine after failure with 3 American MDs).    https://twitter.com/...SabinehazanMD  The Wheatbelly guru, William Davis, has more speculative ideas about microbiome enhancement.   I don't have the expertise to conclusively judge either, nor to make recommendations of my own.   But I will be experimenting on myself.

Edited by bladedmind, 16 December 2021 - 08:56 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#95 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2021 - 12:24 AM

Accidentally came across more on microbiome.

https://medicalxpres...ents-human.html

December 1, 2021

COVID-19 infection can be inhibited by elements of the human microbiome

....We have found that bacteria that grow on and in you make specific molecules that can inhibit, at least in a laboratory setting, the cell-based viral infection of SARS-CoV-2, and the molecules appear to do that by a number of different mechanisms," said study principal investigator Sean Brady, Ph.D., professor and head of the Laboratory of Genetically Encoded Small Molecules, at the Rockefeller University, New York City....

No actionable information.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#96 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 11:28 PM

COVID-19 Mortality Risk Correlates Inversely with Vitamin D3 Status, and a Mortality Rate Close to Zero                                                                                          

Could Theoretically Be Achieved at 50 ng/mL 25(OH)D3: Results of a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC8541492/

Edited by lancebr, 30 December 2021 - 11:30 PM.

• Agree x 2

#97 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 12:04 AM

COVID-19 Mortality Risk Correlates Inversely with Vitamin D3 Status, and a Mortality Rate Close to Zero                                                                                          

Could Theoretically Be Achieved at 50 ng/mL 25(OH)D3: Results of a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC8541492/

Also take K2 so your calcium gets back to where its suppose to be. Vitamin A will balance out D, take at least the same amount in IU

https://chrismasterj...-d-and-covid-19

#98 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 12:13 AM

Also take K2 so your calcium gets back to where its suppose to be. Vitamin A will balance out D, take at least the same amount in IU

https://chrismasterj...-d-and-covid-19

I understand taking the K2 to make sure the vitamin D3 and calcium gets to where they need to be in the body.

But say for someone who is taking 5,000 to 7,000 iu of D3 a day...isn't that same amount of Vitamin A a day

going to be somewhat dangerous since it can be overdosed with serious side effects?

Edited by lancebr, 31 December 2021 - 12:14 AM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 1

#99 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 03:25 AM

I understand taking the K2 to make sure the vitamin D3 and calcium gets to where they need to be in the body.

But say for someone who is taking 5,000 to 7,000 iu of D3 a day...isn't that same amount of Vitamin A a day

going to be somewhat dangerous since it can be overdosed with serious side effects?

Vitamin-A also a VERY bad mix with alcohol.  If you're a daily tippler, I wouldn't take more 1-2K IU of A per week.  

• Needs references x 3

#100 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 01 January 2022 - 12:10 AM

Actually I think its on the low side, Weston price found most traditional cultures took in 30k-50k IU vitamin A daily, BUT they werent vitamin D deficient either.

Cod liver oil seems to be the best source, many people poorly convert carotenes

From Chris Kessler

"But if we dig deeper we find that excess vitamin A only causes problems against a backdrop of vitamin D deficiency"

"In a hypothetical 160 lb. person, vitamin D supplementation increases the toxicity threshold of vitamin A to more than 200,000 IU/d. You’d have to eat 22 ounces of beef liver or take 5 TBS of high vitamin CLO each day to get this amount. Not likely!"

If taking 5k of vitamin D(worth doing imo), 20k of vitamin A is probably the better ratio. 
If you are a good converter of carotene(hard to know), you could use it to top off so to speak, if concerned.  You wont convert to A unless necessary.

Edited by Gal220, 01 January 2022 - 12:21 AM.

#101 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 04:42 PM

Melatonin drugs inhibit SARS-CoV-2 entry into the brain and virus-induced damage of cerebral small vessels

https://www.biorxiv.....12.30.474561v1

Edited by lancebr, 04 January 2022 - 04:42 PM.

• Informative x 3
  • like x 1

#102 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 12:10 AM

Daily Lactobacillus Probiotic versus Placebo in COVID-19-Exposed Household Contacts (PROTECT-EHC): A Randomized Clinical Trial

https://www.medrxiv....1.04.21268275v1

"Findings suggest that LGG probiotic may protect against the development of COVID-19 infection and symptoms when used as

post-exposure prophylaxis within 7 days after exposure."

Edited by lancebr, 06 January 2022 - 12:14 AM.

• Informative x 2

#103 syr_

• 500 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2022 - 01:05 PM

I have been following this protocol for the last 2 years:

- Wearing ffp2 mask and glasses (I need them) and reduce physical contacts to the minimum. I work from home and I visit my (old) parents often. Thankfully none of us caught covid so far.

- Supplements: vitamin D3 (keeping my levels above 60ng), I3C, vit C (500mg 3-4 times a day), zinc (15 to 30mg), melatonin 1mg 2h before bed. I only added I3C specifically for virus prevention, but the other stuff listed here has been studied quite extensively in the last year or so. I take other vitamins, minerals and herbals, which should have minimal impact on the immune system.

- I also took the Pfizer vaccine when it was available, and it's now semi-mandatory in my Country.

I would definitely NOT take random drugs as preventive measure, only natural/endogen stuff.

• Good Point x 1

#104 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 04:21 PM

Lysine -linklink1 , link2

"New study out; Lysine therapy interrupts replication of virus. Approx 80% if participants with acute symptoms showed a minimum of 70% reduction in the first 48 hours."

"Look up how they used it in the Dominican Republic. Virologists say to not take it with coffee or other caffeine (which counters the benefits). Multiple sources call for 500mg for prevention and up to 2000mg for treatment, not to exceed 3000mg in a day."

"The researchers recommend that lysine should be taken a minimum of one hour before a meal with 2 cups of water. The reasoning for 2 cups of water was to aid in absorption, anticoagulation and to dampen the appetite of the participant and thus help reduce the intake of arginine

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

#105 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 05:11 PM

Lysine -linklink1 , link2

"New study out; Lysine therapy interrupts replication of virus. Approx 80% if participants with acute symptoms showed a minimum of 70% reduction in the first 48 hours."

"Look up how they used it in the Dominican Republic. Virologists say to not take it with coffee or other caffeine (which counters the benefits). Multiple sources call for 500mg for prevention and up to 2000mg for treatment, not to exceed 3000mg in a day."

"The researchers recommend that lysine should be taken a minimum of one hour before a meal with 2 cups of water. The reasoning for 2 cups of water was to aid in absorption, anticoagulation and to dampen the appetite of the participant and thus help reduce the intake of arginine

The study you linked to tested lysine in vitro, but they used massively high concentrations of 10 mM in the test tube. And even at this super-high concentration, the reduction in viral infectivity was only 2-fold, that's only a minor reduction.

10 mM of lysine and Lys-ester could inhibit 40% and 75% of viral entry, respectively. In

By my calculation, you would need an oral dose of around 60 grams of lysine to reach blood concentrations of 10 mM, and that amount of lysine would be quite toxic. 

So there is no theoretical basis (derived from in vitro tests) for believing that lysine would have any useful antiviral effects for patients.

Of course, lysine could have some other benefits for COVID not based on antiviral effects, but that's a different issue.

As for doctors from the Dominican Republic saying that lysine helps their patients, well without a control group, those anecdotal observations don't mean much. Especially from a country which practices the voodoo religion, and believe in magic spells. 

• Agree x 2

#106 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 11:28 PM

New study suggests those with the "mother fucker" genetic mutation (as I like to call it), otherwise known as MTHFR C677T, are at substantially increased risk of death from COVID. 

If you have had your genes tested by 23andme.com (which only costs around $100 or so if you get a discount), this will tell you if you have this mutation in your genes.

Those who have done 23andme and want to check their MTHFR C677T mutations on 23andme, go HERE. Note that 23andMe always report on the positive DNA strand, so if you see AA on 23andme when you look at your MTHFR C677T SNP, that means you have the double mutation, as that is the same as TT on the negative DNA strand.

Having a double mutation in MTHFR C677T is very common in Italian and Mexican populations, with around 30% having the double mutation. Whereas only 10% of whites in Atlanta USA have this double mutation. See table 2 of this paper

If you only have single mutation in the MTHFR C677T SNP, this is not so bad. It's the double mutation that is much more severe.

The study says that the high homocysteine that this mutation causes may be responsible for the increased risk of death. They say that taking folic acid and B vitamins may help counter the effects of this mutation.

The MTHFR C677T double mutation makes it hard for the body to covert folate to their active form, methylfolate, so people with this mutation risk active folate deficiency, even if folate is reasonably plentiful in their diet.

Active folate supplements like folinic acid or methylfolate may thus be better, as this bypasses the MTHFR C677T mutation folate conversion defect.

Other homocysteine lowering supplements include vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin and betaine. Vitamin B12 methylcobalamin injections might be your best bet.

Edited by Hip, 26 January 2022 - 11:37 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#107 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 01:45 AM

New study suggests those with the "mother fucker" genetic mutation (as I like to call it), otherwise known as MTHFR C677T, are at substantially increased risk of death from COVID. 

If you have had your genes tested by 23andme.com (which only costs around $100 or so if you get a discount), this will tell you if you have this mutation in your genes.

Those who have done 23andme and want to check their MTHFR C677T mutations on 23andme, go HERE. Note that 23andMe always report on the positive DNA strand, so if you see AA on 23andme when you look at your MTHFR C677T SNP, that means you have the double mutation, as that is the same as TT on the negative DNA strand.

Having a double mutation in MTHFR C677T is very common in Italian and Mexican populations, with around 30% having the double mutation. Whereas only 10% of whites in Atlanta USA have this double mutation. See table 2 of this paper

If you only have single mutation in the MTHFR C677T SNP, this is not so bad. It's the double mutation that is much more severe.

The study says that the high homocysteine that this mutation causes may be responsible for the increased risk of death. They say that taking folic acid and B vitamins may help counter the effects of this mutation.

The MTHFR C677T double mutation makes it hard for the body to covert folate to their active form, methylfolate, so people with this mutation risk active folate deficiency, even if folate is reasonably plentiful in their diet.

Active folate supplements like folinic acid or methylfolate may thus be better, as this bypasses the MTHFR C677T mutation folate conversion defect.

Other homocysteine lowering supplements include vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin and betaine. Vitamin B12 methylcobalamin injections might be your best bet.

Thanks Hip, very useful. I am G/G and my spouse is A/G. I I do have high homocystine and take Methylassist, a vitamin B supplement recommended by my doctor,  to control it.

Edited by geo12the, 27 January 2022 - 01:47 AM.

• like x 1

#108 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 01:51 AM

Thanks Hip, very useful. I am G/G and my spouse is A/G. I I do have high homocystine and take Methylassist, a vitamin B supplement recommended by my doctor,  to control it.

There's a great B12 methylcobalamin transdermal oil product from Australia which uses a microemulsion skin permeation enhancer to pull the B12 through the skin. It was devised by Dr Greg Russell-Jones, who is an expert in microemulsion tech. One pump dose of this B12 oil is equivalent to a 2000 mcg B12 injection, according to Greg. It works out at about $1 per dose, which is much cheaper than a B12 injection. Most B12 injections are only about 500 mcg, so this is a good dose. I take this dose once a week, and it's very easy to apply, just rub it on to the skin. 

I have the MTHFR C677T double mutation, and find active folate and methylcobalamin beneficial.

I tried sublingual B12 methylcobalamin tablets, but find this B12 oil much more effective for combatting my brain fog.

Edited by Hip, 27 January 2022 - 01:58 AM.

• Informative x 1

#109 DanCG

• 237 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 01:58 AM

The study says that the high homocysteine that this mutation causes may be responsible for the increased risk of death. 

The link to the original study lacked the colon after the HTTPS, fixed here.

23&Me users may find it handy to enter rs1801133 to find your genotype.

They did not say much about the COVID risk for heterozygotes, but an intermediate risk can be inferred from this: “ Homozygous carriers of this variant show higher homocysteine levels than normal subjects, wt for the variant. Heterozygotes show a moderate increase, intermediate between homozygotes and wt. 

Edited by DanCG, 27 January 2022 - 02:12 AM.

• Informative x 1

#110 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2022 - 03:51 PM

Stop! Here Are 10 Dangerous Unapproved COVID Treatments You Should Avoid

1) Drinking plenty of water: Please. Do you know what else drinks water? A horse. 

2) Spending some time in the warm, pleasant Sun: This sun imbues us with Vitamin D, which the CDC has not approved for protection against COVID. Get inside now!!! 

3) Getting a nice good workout at the gym: Stop fat-shaming! Besides, exercise will exacerbate your myocarditis.

4) Monoclonal Antibodies: Donald Trump's body was infused with monoclonal antibodies, and he's a literal Nazi. Do you really want that stuff in your body?

5) Laughter: Contrary to popular belief, laughter is not the best medicine. Stop laughing. It's probably bad for you. 

6) Living A Meaningful Life Surrounded By Friends And Family: Those who live this lifestyle are 3,278% more likely to not look to the government for the answers. Sad! 

7) Early treatment: Early treatment with therapeutics is a dangerous conspiracy theory promoted by enemies of Pfizer. Avoid!

8) Eating Your Vegetables: You know who else does this? Yeah, that's right: HORSES!

9)  Only three jabs of the vaccine: SCIENCE now tells us it takes at least 8 jabs to achieve robust immunity. 

10) Your Own Immune System: The science is clear – the human body is incapable of doing anything without a healthy dose of medical juice.

• Cheerful x 4
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#111 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 01 May 2022 - 12:09 AM

Gut health is getting much more attention of late for prevention

https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/35483736/

https://www.trialsit...obiome-f3d1dc0e

https://twitter.com/SabinehazanMD

"Lost microbes of COVID-19: Bifidobacterium, Faecalibacterium depletion and decreased microbiome diversity associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection severity"

Including treatment for long covid

https://www.itv.com/...based-treatment

https://twitter.com/...960751767175168

• Informative x 1

#112 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 04 May 2022 - 05:30 AM

More on Gut bacteria

https://twitter.com/...547722486169607

https://twitter.com/...547726420430849

"What began killing these ten species of beneficial gut bacteria after 1995, and allowed the opportunistic bacteria on the bottom right, to invade our intestines? (Skyrocketing IBD/IBS/Diabetes/Skin)

Why do probiotic supplements not contain these vital species?"

#113 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 04 May 2022 - 01:34 PM

Why do probiotic supplements not contain these vital species?"

Most probiotic supplements contain bacteria found in fermented food and to a certain, but very limited, extent are able to recollonize the gut.

Those formely abundant, bad now missing - simply the technology of adminsitration available now amounts to eating shit. Some take the effort and do.

However, I only tested in 2007 my microbiome, after already 9 years of a microbiome aware diet against my other chronic conditions. And my gut didn't portray the already 1995 starting widespread dysbiosis. Without any faecal transplant.

Just as for us, also for bacteria clean diet, sunshine, movement, skindeep contact with nature is essential. The most likely main culprit for allegded changes of the microbiome from 1995 onward, I would guess is the widespread adoption of the pesticide Glyphosate now abundant in almost any crop. With straigt forward antibiotic properties.

Edited by pamojja, 04 May 2022 - 01:38 PM.

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

#114 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 04 May 2022 - 08:53 PM

Most probiotic supplements contain bacteria found in fermented food and to a certain, but very limited, extent are able to recollonize the gut.

Those formely abundant, bad now missing - simply the technology of adminsitration available now amounts to eating shit. Some take the effort and do.

However, I only tested in 2007 my microbiome, after already 9 years of a microbiome aware diet against my other chronic conditions. And my gut didn't portray the already 1995 starting widespread dysbiosis. Without any faecal transplant.

Just as for us, also for bacteria clean diet, sunshine, movement, skindeep contact with nature is essential. The most likely main culprit for allegded changes of the microbiome from 1995 onward, I would guess is the widespread adoption of the pesticide Glyphosate now abundant in almost any crop. With straigt forward antibiotic properties.

So are you saying that we should eat our own sh*t?

• Ill informed x 1

#115 Heisok

• 611 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2022 - 10:47 PM

Are ther safe pain relievers other than acetaminophen? Thanks.

#116 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 05 May 2022 - 12:52 AM

Strange how you came up such an absurdity from reading my post. Its obvious that one's own shit can't provide any microbes other than what oneself already had. Totally defeating its purpuse to re-establish beneficials strains extinct from one's own.

Fecal transplant is professionally done be first thoroughly testing the donor on an health condition and dysbiosis himself. Then it is prepared mostly in special capsules or enemas.

However, my main point was that not everyone sufferes dysbiosis even in 2022. And that in my case it didn't neccesitate faecal transplants, but avoiding crops which lead to extinction of many beneficial species, while feeding good microbes to thrive.

I actually also eat many fermented foods with those microbes found in commercial probiotics. None found in my gut to have taken residence. But this topic is so much more complicated, even if not seddled those bacteria by their passage also modulate gut health.

#117 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 05 May 2022 - 02:23 AM

Are ther safe pain relievers other than acetaminophen? Thanks.

curcumin

https://www.iherb.co...-softgels/97642

boswellia

https://www.iherb.co...rally/boswellia

Omega3s - 4 grams + full spectrum e(jarrow or life extension)

I prefer liquid omega3s so you know if its spoiled, nordic naturals is a good brand.  2 gram in the morning, 2 afternoon

Protoelytic enzymes(inflammation, clots, blood cleanser)

https://www.iherb.co...eggie-caps/9941

https://www.iherb.co...-capsules/23711

milk thistle(jarrow) - help liver with whatever you wind up taking. 

Edited by Gal220, 05 May 2022 - 02:27 AM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#118 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 05 May 2022 - 02:34 AM

excellent primer on probiotics, they make some recommendations

https://thehealthbea...rst-probiotics/

I would go with ones promoting weight loss(producing short chain fatty acids)

https://www.amazon.c...y/dp/B07QLV97YN

#119 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,055 posts

Posted 06 December 2022 - 10:46 PM

Just another study showing dramatic benefits of vitamin D3 in treatment of COVID.

At one point, recall the COVID rage squad attacked anyone suggesting vitamin D3 supplementation. Just think about how many people could have benefited if more discussion about early treatment and supplementation was "allowed". Sadly, the COVID rage squad attacked the idea and people as "Covidiots", whack-jobs, conspiracy theorists, anti-science, etc, and less people took advantage of vitamin D3.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#120 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2023 - 02:47 AM

I remember in the early pandemic coming daily to Longevity to look for information on Covid-19 prophylaxis and treatment, and one of the bright lights was Seheult’s MedCram YouTubes of superb quality and integrity.   

I fondly remember the good cheer and measured and useful advice of Dorian Gray, and Mind not banning nuisances and always arguing cooly and calmly with references;  I benefitted from all the pro and con exchanges (except for one nasty commenter who anyway inspired deeper refutations).   

I remember it also as a time of ugly censorship and bullying by authoritarians.  Even saintly Seheult had to watch what he said to keep from getting banned by the despicable bosses of Youtube.  The smug geniuses who successfully pushed censorship are about to be exposed as fools, charlatans, and killers.   

I’m 73 and high-risk. What I learned from from Longevity I think helped me survive.  I adopted active hygiene measures (nasal rinses and gargles), and had hcq, ivermectin, and a few others in reserve.  I wear KF94s in crowded indoor settings,  I’m only moderately cautious, but have not caught Covid-19.  Triple-vaxed but now regret it.  Back then for other reasons I bought off AliBaba a large quality near infrared light therapy panel.   I alternate about daily between the NIR panel and a home FIR sauna.   Maybe it helped?   No way of telling.   

This is Seheult 11 months ago,  chatty and practical:   Light as Medicine:  Vit-D Isn’t Enough

One thing he mentioned is that Vit D level might not be causal, but a marker of sunlight exposure.  Or Vit D and sunlight might have positive and independent effects. 

A few days ago:  Near Infrared Light (940nm) Improves COVID Outcomes: Exciting Randomized Control Trial

“Roger Seheult, MD of MedCram examines an exciting randomized control trial demonstrating the effects of near infrared light on COVID-19.”  At the beginning he says, if you are going to watch any of my videos, watch this one.  
Covid-19 patients were treated with a LED vest at 940nm.  It may be that other LIR frequencies are as good, but this was the one tested.   More importantly, exposure to natural sunlight is far more potent than the vest.  He reminds of the correlation of latitude and Covid-19 incidence.  And he reviews heliotherapy in medicine’s past.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users