• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Balancing Vitamin A with D3 & Phylloquinone Circumvents Toxicity of A

vitamin a vitamin d3 vitamin k1 bone metabolism skin health vision erectile function longevity anti-aging boner

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Elusive

• 103 posts

Posted 01 May 2022 - 07:02 PM

I have tried preformed Vitamin A (3000 mcg/10000 iu) on it's own and after a week it gave me tightness in the neck and not a good feeling in the joints. I started to look and research for what was happening. 

Then after research I added 3000 ius of Vitamin D3 and 100 to 200 mcg of K1 Phylloquinone (my body can convert it to other K2 forms easily). Along with that I brought the dosing of Vit A to 3 times a week (at 10000 iu).

All of my tightness, aches and pain were almost gone in a week. After 2 weeks, I was feeling great sense of ease in my body,  a lot clarity in my vision. I was feeling fresh and energetic. Morning wood is experienced more often. Mental sharpness is remarkable, probably it's because D3 is a neuro-steroid and increases information processing speed.

Basically I am feeling whole again after balancing A/D/K.

If I take Vit D3 without Phylloquinone, sex drive starts to get diminished in a few days. But adding K1 brings it back to youthful levels.

MK-4 and MK-7 gave me terrible side effects. (MK-7 High blood pressure and MK-4 makes me joints hurt and everything feels off)

Following research/information will shed some light on why I am feeling these benefits.

https://lmreview.com...ends-longevity/

https://www.easy-imm...ysfunction.html

Hope this will help people who are looking to make D3 work or make Vit A work properly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vitamin a, vitamin d3, vitamin k1, bone metabolism, skin health, vision, erectile function, longevity, anti-aging, boner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users