• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Jujube (Ziziphus jujuba) for sleep - any experiences?

jujube ziziphus sleep anxiety

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Diego55

• 108 posts

Posted 03 August 2022 - 07:27 PM

Hello, I would like to try this one for my long-term sleep problem (such as falling asleep as well as staying asleep). The only ones I can get are from the Swanson brand. However, there are these two options:

Jujube Fruit Full Spectrum 675mg 

Wild Jujube Extract 250mg

Have you tried any of these two and if so, which one would you recommend trying?

What are your experiences with Jujube regarding sleep, in general?

Thank you!

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 05 June 2023 - 06:44 PM

I've only taken Jujube extract (400 mg standardized to 2% Jujubosides) as part of formula called "Relax-All" from MRM Nutrition. Impossible to pinpoint the effects of Jujube of course, but it was effective calming stack. According to Examine, Jujube was equally effective to Diazepam and Buspirone based on a mice study, but go figure what that means in terms of anxiety treatment in practice on humans. Even less when it comes to promoting sleep but it is used as sedative in TCM. I'm interested how Jujube works for you if you decide to try it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jujube, ziziphus, sleep, anxiety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users