• NO

Posted 18 September 2022 - 11:15 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=PZhKr-9wRws

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   151.02KB   0 downloads

#2 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 18 September 2022 - 07:56 PM

Since I just had my annual physical and lab work last week, I went ahead and for the first time plugged my numbers into aging.ai as you have been tracking.  My chronological age is 65.3 and aging.ai predicted age is 38 (27 years younger) in spite of diet not being as clean and exercise not near as consistent since having a late life child 4 years ago.  In fact, current exercise consists almost entirely of chasing a toddler.  And this also in spite of having covid at least 3 and probably 4 times in the past year and half which has definitely taken a toll.  I guess this makes me a year younger than my wife though!

Aging.AI3.0 How old by a basic blood test!

Your predicted age is: 38.0 years

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for NUTRITION to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Michael Lustgarten

• Topic Starter
  • 352 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 September 2022 - 11:03 PM

Since I just had my annual physical and lab work last week, I went ahead and for the first time plugged my numbers into aging.ai as you have been tracking.  My chronological age is 65.3 and aging.ai predicted age is 38 (27 years younger) in spite of diet not being as clean and exercise not near as consistent since having a late life child 4 years ago.  In fact, current exercise consists almost entirely of chasing a toddler.  And this also in spite of having covid at least 3 and probably 4 times in the past year and half which has definitely taken a toll.  I guess this makes me a year younger than my wife though!

Aging.AI3.0 How old by a basic blood test!

Your predicted age is: 38.0 years

27y younger is great, and congrats on being a late-life dad! Ha, I have plans to also be a late-life dad (I already have a 13yr old), too.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood testing, diet tracking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users