c60

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2022 - 12:24 PM

I thought this deserves a new thread.

I've been taking 2 tablespoons of c60oo for a couple of months and have some positive effects to report.

1) Trigger finger that I was getting shots for a couple of years has improved and I haven't needed to schedule future shots. My finger feels like it felt after getting a shot which isn't 100% but good enough to not have surgery.

2) dry feet have softened up and I've stopped using lotions

3) a small cyst in my ear canal that I couldn't have removed has shrank at least 25%.

These three things are concurrent with beginning c60oo at this dosage. I'm curious to see how much more the ear cyst shrinks. I just noticed it today after not checking it in quite a while.
  • Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#2 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2022 - 10:02 PM

Actually now that I've been able to visually inspect the cysts size, visually, it's more like a 40% reduction in size. C60 seems to be a little bit of a fix all.
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ambivalent

• 744 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 October 2022 - 03:26 PM

Interesting, my trigger finger was 80-90% solved, I believe through, high doses of vitamin D and K2 over about a year, I hadn't considered c60 might have been involved. I am pretty sure, but not certain, that it was present while taking c60 for some time prior to the Vit D protocol. 

I had something of a cyst under my eyebrow for years and topical application for a couple of weeks got rid of it, although it never completely died off and comes back in reduced form, though I never persisted with the application.

#4 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 October 2022 - 12:22 AM

Interesting, my trigger finger was 80-90% solved, I believe through, high doses of vitamin D and K2 over about a year, I hadn't considered c60 might have been involved. I am pretty sure, but not certain, that it was present while taking c60 for some time prior to the Vit D protocol.

I had something of a cyst under my eyebrow for years and topical application for a couple of weeks got rid of it, although it never completely died off and comes back in reduced form, though I never persisted with the application.

Cysts are full of ros rich fluids. Could it be the antioxidant property of c60?

Smarter minds are needed

#5 ambivalent

• 744 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 October 2022 - 11:53 AM

This was part of the conversation many years ago with some remarkable recovery from burn injuries - niner made this point that this could be due to ROS, and C60 acting as an SOD mimic. 

GIve topical ago and see.

#6 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2022 - 12:33 AM

I just started a new suppliers c60. It lacks the slight burn of the other brand. I hope its real.

#7 joesixpack

• 457 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2022 - 10:06 PM

I just started a new suppliers c60. It lacks the slight burn of the other brand. I hope its real.

That burning sensation you get with EVOO is a sign of high quality. Lower quality, no burn.

Explained here:  https://www.oliveran...rn-your-throat/

Edited by joesixpack, 13 October 2022 - 10:07 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#8 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2022 - 01:31 AM

Just an update. The cyst in my ear has further reduced in size and it's not even noticeable. C60 2x a day has been very good.

My trigger finger isn't even noticeable except in rare circumstances. I'm going to go get it injected just to see if that finally knocks it out.

Also its December and by now normally I've had 2 colds that i would treat with intranasal zinc. This year I've had Zero that have needed treatment. Despite working in an office with people sick all the time.

Its either the c60 or the methylene blue I've started about 6 weeks ago.
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#9 Heisok

• 611 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2022 - 01:38 AM

Hi Rocket. Thanks for the information. I have been going back to old threads about exercise and C60. There had been reports of injuries. Theory seemed to be that they were exercising beyond what they could in the past. This might have resulted in injuries due to their bodies not being adapted to their new levels.

You reorted that you had excellent exercise results. Did you have any injuries?

Also you mentioned the cyst appeared around when you started C60. Maybe the higher dose helped, or maybe the methyline blue, or combination.

C60 has been good for me and inflammation and I exercise very hard in the gym. I broke the 300lb plateau on C60 and benching. No ill effects with muscles at all. I would imagine its a coincidence. The only weird thing that happened to me is developed a small cyst that docs said is best to leave alone. But again it must be coincidence as I don't know by what mechanism C60 would cause that.

On this forum we are all on weird stuff and when something happens that would happen anyway we blame the supps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users