• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

SJW interaction with CBD oil, Apigenin etc?

st johns wort sjw cbd apigenin interactions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chōkyori ran'nā

• 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2022 - 03:46 PM

Hi All,

So, I've been using SJW (Jarsin, 450mg per day) for a long time now with relatively good results. I've read that it interacts with a lot of other supplements and medications, though. And when it comes to its interaction with, for example, CBD oil, I've come across contradictory info, which left me confused. Therefore, could you please advise me if the following can be taken together safely:

• SJW & CBD oil
  • SJW & Apigenin
  • SJW & Lavender extract (e.g. Silexan or CalmAid)

Thank you!

#2 Chōkyori ran'nā

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2022 - 05:23 PM

Anyone? :|?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 tsoisnkroejb

• 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2024 - 02:57 PM

It's been a while since your post, but I wanted to chime in with some thoughts. While the thread is a couple of years old, your questions are still relevant. Interactions between supplements like SJW, CBD oil, Apigenin, and Lavender extract can indeed be tricky to navigate.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 tsoisnkroejb

• 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2024 - 09:38 AM

It's been a while since your post, but I wanted to chime in with some thoughts. While the thread is a couple of years old, your questions are still relevant. Interactions between supplements like SJW, CBD oil, Apigenin, and Lavender extract can indeed be tricky to navigate.

Even though there might have been updates or changes since then, it's always wise to seek advice from a healthcare professional who can consider your individual health circumstances.
If you're still exploring options, have you considered trying HHC gummies? These 25mg HHC CBD gummies are known for their potency, and could offer a fresh approach to wellness.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: st johns wort, sjw, cbd, apigenin, interactions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users