CBD oil with small amount of THC?

cbd thc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 13 May 2023 - 06:40 PM

Hey guys

I am looking for a CBD oil that does have some small amount of THC in it, albeit small not high amounts as I cannot smoke it and do not want too much. I want to experiment. 

Any good regulated products on the market?

I have been using Bluebird botanicals for 3 years now. Their products have trace quantities of CBD but nothing you can "feel" per se.

I am looking for a product with something I can "feel" but not "too much feels",

Etc

#2 Benwenuyag

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2023 - 01:47 PM

I'd recommend talking to your healthcare provider for guidance since CBD with THC interacts differently with everyone. Given you want to "feel" but not "feel too much," professional advice might be the best way to determine your ideal ratios.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Samalisanim

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2023 - 02:47 PM

Totally get where you're coming from! If you've been using Bluebird Botanicals for a while, then you're already familiar with quality CBD products. Now, you're looking to slightly elevate that experience with a trace of THC. It's an interesting area to delve into for sure. On another note, if you're into different methods of consumption or looking to diversify your collection, check out TAG Glass. They offer some solid, high-quality glass pieces that might just catch your fancy. There's a variety of designs and options suitable for every type of user.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 02 November 2023 - 09:19 PM

There are loads of places out there which sell those items both cbd and thc variants. One I have used is binoid cbd. There are lots of others, did you do a search yet?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cbd, thc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users