Not ending side effects after taking Cardarine (GW-501516) 8 years ago

cardarine inflammation skin hair follicle

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ThaNiteHawK

• 23 posts

Posted 14 February 2023 - 04:11 PM

Hi,

about 8 years ago, I was so dumb to took Cardarine (GW-501516)
and also SR9009. I assume my side effects are still from Cardarine only, because my GF has similiar issues and did not take SR9009.

I think I took Cardarine for about 6 Month, maybe little longer, with pauses between.

Because of it I was sweating a lot and my skin began to have several imflammations like pimples, sebaceous cysts (several but one quite big which had to be cut out)

and the hair follicle produced tallow like crazy. On the chin the tallow (very hard one) was wrapped around the beard hair. Sorry I am not a native English speaker and have my issues describing everything!

Now, 8 years later, the hair follicles on my nearly whole body still seem to be in an inflammation state. It sometimes is better for some weeks and comes back again to stay for several weeks.

New pimples come up and when I open them there's this white thing, (around a hair follicle I think) and it can't heal because of that. This takes sometimes many weeks till it goes away.

The hair on the head often itches and there I also have several spots which swelling often.

I also have those pimples in the face some times, they are very small and this thing which is buried in the skin is very hard to get out and it does not heal till I get this white bead out of it.

This is no normal pimple, it is a strange hard bead which only pops out with much force. Antibiotic creams do also not help, this bead needs to be removed or it never heals.

The issues got a bit better after taking Vitamin C daily, because I discovered having Vitamin C levels below the absolute minimum for many years now.

I also wonder if this has to do with Cardarine, because my GF needs to have Vitamin C i.v. now.

What did this fucking substance do with my body and why is this not gone 8 years later?

What can I do to revert those permanent changes?

Is there anybody who can probably help me?

Thanks

Nitehawk

Edited by ThaNiteHawK, 14 February 2023 - 04:22 PM.

#2 HBRU

• 167 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 September 2023 - 11:28 AM

I think bromeline can help you taken on a consistent daily basis. But it's also a blood thinner so ask your doctor before.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cardarine, inflammation, skin, hair follicle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users