Help to avoid Green tea powder with fixed caffeine doses

green tea

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Storböle

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2023 - 09:46 PM

I purchase Green tea extract to a person who dont swallow capsule so i pour the the powder
into yogurt and apperently it tasted good with the first brand i tested (i dont wanna mention the name, if i risk being banned for commersial?)
on its online label description it says that green tea in general contains caffeine but when checking ingrediences there is no info if this capsules contains caffeine

Then i tested this week a new Green tea extract brand replacement-prospect that also had the silica dioxine that i want included
On its label it says  "This extract provides naturally occurring caffeine, maximum amount of 21 mg per capsule."

And it tasted really strong and crap and was inedible as a powder, and i imagine its the caffeine that produced that taste, and not silica :) what do you think?
Its powder also had not the light green/yellow/gray color tones either, the powder color was instead coral!
Anyone know why?

What is your experience? does all brands with tea extract that write out "caffeine" in ingrediences with a fixed dose

the only ones that will have a powder that taste shit?

I dont believe that all Green Tea Extracts that doesnt taste shit have to be decaffeinated am i right or wrong?
Since i see both brands that write "decaffeinated" and brands that dont write anything (not standardised caffeine dose?)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green tea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users