• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

BPC-157 for psychosis repair - what is this doing to my brain?

bpc-157

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ghola

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2023 - 12:43 AM

I heard a number of great things about BPC-157 as a potentially restorative compound for the cns and decided to try it. Arginine salt from limitless nootropics, dosage 250mcg 3-4 times day. Am attempting to recuperate my brain from a psychosis-like episode induced by stress which probably caused lasting damage.

And now the story begins. There's no doubt that I can feel something going on in the cns, but I have no idea whether it is beneficial or negative. The exact pathways in my brain that were active during my psychosis-like experience are getting stimulated. It began as kind of a distributed mild itching sensation roughly correlated to major areas of the dopaminergic pathway. Over time, the areas that initially itched have subsided and it appears to be acting on different parts of the brain. Walking strongly potentiates the action with increased vascular bloodflow. Sometimes, especially when I dose two pills of 500mcg simultaneously, the action can be a bit overwhelming and at times even have a fleeting painful sensation.  There are no cognitive psychotic symptoms.

I've no idea what to make of this, and can only speculate based on the presumed restorative action of BPC-157 that it is producing a restorative function. It appears to be targeting areas also influenced by anti-psychotics, so I would assume that what I am feeling is the dopaminergic system. It may be that the restorative action is working it's way 'round to various damaged parts of the brain which I am feeling activated in turn?

Has anyone had a similar experience with this peptide? Or might know exactly what is going on?

Edited by Ghola, 04 December 2023 - 12:48 AM.

#2 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2024 - 12:36 AM

any updates on your experience?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Ghola

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2024 - 08:53 PM

nicklesprout, I did about three cycles and then stopped. The first two with Brand A, which I trust and was exactly how I describe it here, and the second with brand B, which I think was probably a false product because it did not produce this result

I've been posting about my experiences repairing from a psychosis-like experience elsewhere. What I have learned from experience is that this itching sensation, also now occasionally manifesting as pain, is actually a warning sign that I had been aggravating various localized parts of the dopaminergic system and what I needed to do is back off.  High (midbrain?) levels of dopa will result in a sort of lapsed consciousness experience as you start losing control of your mind. I was always in control while taking BPC-157 and did adjust after a couple of days, but this is not the sort of thing someone in my situation should be doing. I doubt that this peptide had any significant effect on "healing" this region whatsoever, and based on my repeated close reading of the papers that suggest this effect suspect the effect is not permanent except perhaps over a long interval.

I have another cycle of bpc-157 from Brand A coming in the mail unfortunately so I will get to try this again and see what happens. I have been taking it oral which is low availability.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users