• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Rapamycin Extender: Use enteric capsules to skip the stomach: higher absorbed dose

rapamycin dose capsule

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Treon Verdery

• 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2023 - 07:29 AM

Putting rapamycin, even the uncrushed tablets, inside an enteric capsule allows the rapamycin to skip being disintegrated with stomach acids. That could increase the amount of rapamycin that is your absorbed dose. An enteric capsule is a special kind of pill capsule that omits dissolving at the stomach but that does dissolve at the small intestine.

Aliexpress . com has #1 (.5Gram) sized enteric capsules, 1000 for $11.88, that is a larger volume capsule than the enteric capsules at Amazon, $11.99/500 #0 capsules.

Bing Copilot says rapamycin is degraded with stomach acids.

I hope this doubles your absorbed dose of rapamycin, and doubles your rapamycin heightened longevity.

#2 Treon Verdery

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2023 - 07:53 AM

Putting supplements and molecules in enteric capsules is well known, but I only started doing it around when I got to be around 1/2 a century of age. 

Improvements to putting rapamycin, or MDMA in enteric capsules include:

Add piperine. piperine enhances physiological absorption of many molecules and supplements. Piperine powder is on ebay. Or like me you might already have a supplement like curcurmin or magnesium glycine taurinate that comes with piperine. Consider grinding some of these up and putting them in the capsule with the rapamycin.

Note, if you are taking regular rapamycin pharmaceutical pills: I read these pills often have an enteric coating, so omit crushing up pharmacy rapamycin pills, just pop them into the huge #1 enteric capsules.

Edited by Treon Verdery, 09 December 2023 - 08:00 AM.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 09 December 2023 - 06:42 PM

If this works, then wouldn't people have to worry about overdosing on rapamycin (or other supplements)?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 29 December 2023 - 08:44 PM

BTW, #0 caps are larger than #1, the next larger is #00 so if your #1 is .5gm the #0 is going to be more, perhaps .75gm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rapamycin, dose, capsule

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users