- - - - -

Quality of (resveratrol) supplements

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#61 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,068 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:39 PM

We are here to promote our product in right and ethical manner, maintaining pure transperancy for our valued costumers.

bio-person, just to let you know, the forums are not a place for marketing or promotion of products. I know there is a lot of talk about supplements, and a lot of it has to do with who uses what products, but we try to keep such things to a dull roar. Moderators will remove any overt marketing or commercial spam (anonymous posters are watched extra close). I would have put a stop to this thread after the first page if I hadn't been busy with other things in the last few days.

Imminst realizes that many companies would like to advertise their wares here but the forums could easily get out of control with commercial messages and spam if it was a free-for-all. Therefore we have set up a sponsorship policy. For a monthly fee, commercial entities can sponsor a forum with a banner ad, have a commercial signature in their posts, have a global ad at the bottom of each page, or use google ads (at the bottom). Contact me for rates.

#62 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:49 AM

Regarding Quality James:

Vcaps are only stated within Transmax, but I do not see it in the regular product label. Do you use hard gelatin for your regular product? It's not on the label, and according to FDA rules if it's not on the label, they won't consider it in any investigation...

Another thing, we are a member of the Natural Products Association that has a third party testing to insure quality, and label contents. Are you part of an association that can vouch for your products?

This is an ongoing association we are in, it is not a 'one off' third party lab test...

thanks
Anthony

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 23 August 2007 - 03:17 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:50 AM

Brainbox,

I was talking about this thread. I will try and keep the 'quality' questions here where they belong.

Anthony

#64 biorev

• 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:40 AM

Anthony

Now that this is the quality thread, would you mind posting your COA, the manufacturing site and your office address. None of these are present on your website.
Do I have to send you a personal mail for the COA ?

#65 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:56 PM

biorev, don't change the topic I have answered that previously.

Now, why aren't my questions being answered?

A

#66 biorev

• 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 03:56 PM

Anthony,

After conveniently ignoring my questions regarding the COA, quality testing and manufacturing site, that I have been asking from the first day, you expect me to be answerable to you.

#67 suspire

• 583 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:26 PM

As entertaining as these jibes at one another are, I think it'd be better for all of us, especially the consumers, if you both did total disclosure on the same questions--on the forum. We can read over the information/facts, ask questions and come to some conclusions.

#68 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:35 PM

It appears you don't want to answer questions.

COA's have been sent to folks asking for them by email (this have been known here for a long time now, do a search...)... now can you answer my questions, or are you going to continue trying to change the topic?

Can you produce your Vcaps documentation like I have? I would like to check it out as well...

(Yes folks, I find this exchange silly as well...)

Kinda reminds me of something...
Posted Image

I guess I'm the one with the big teeth... hehehe...

My wife even told me to stop replying to this guy, so I will... she's the boss! :-D

A

#69 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:41 PM

Suspire, I think you have something... although most of the stuff has been answered before, it simply ages as more posts get posted, and the old ones get pushed back and read only by the most brave people...

and even though we are all probably 'google-aholics' (at least I am) ... no one appears to like doing searches here on the forum...

A

#70 suspire

• 583 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:48 PM

Suspire, I think you have something... although most of the stuff has been answered before, it simply ages as more posts get posted, and the old ones get pushed back and read only by the most brave people...

and even though we are all probably 'google-aholics' (at least I am) ... no one appears to like doing searches here on the forum...

A

Yeah, I just think each company that has a rep on here should probably put all relevant information to the product in question(resveratrol in this case) on a thread like, well, this one. COA's, sources of products, address, etc, etc. Full disclosure--transparency tends to make consumers a lot less worried. Then we can all ask questions, compare information, etc. If it is scattered through a dozen different threads, the work is a lot tougher for the consumer.

I am not saying RevGenetics should be the only one doing this; I think it is important all companies do so. Those who don't, in my opinion, forfeit the right to throw stones at the others. At least, I won't be impressed if you aren't disclosing information on your company, but attacking others.

#71 biorev

• 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:02 PM

Anthony,
I have already sent you a PM on the life extension forum asking for the COA. I still haven't got any respone.
Nice tactic to get away with parting with info.
Anyways, even I don't have the time to engage in these silly dialects and good you want to put an end to this nonsense that you had started.
So please do not mention Biotivia in any of your further discussions.

#72 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:17 PM

I replied to you in the forum, but maybe the moderator has not accepted it yet... they do take a bit sometimes.
Let me ask you one last question since you are leaving (its an easy one since you hadn't answered the others...)

Do you want your products on or off the price list? (I just had a flashback of the Vegas crap tables when I read that...)

speaking of silly dialects, please talk to me under one account next time, it was pretty difficult to keep up at times...

thanks
Anthony Loera

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 23 August 2007 - 06:27 PM.

#73 biorev

• 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

Removed reference to PERSONAL communication!

I'm not using multiple accounts, If you think otherwise you are most welcome.
Please make up your mind, who that Mr. Bioperson is ? For your kind information
I happen to be a lady. So if you do not how to address people get your grammar correct. The same applies to Anthony..... I think being a navigator you should think twice before passing such comments.

I'll take up the issue with the moderators and Imminst authorities.

Edited by brainbox, 25 August 2007 - 05:33 PM.

#74 biorev

• 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:43 PM

Moderators , Navigators and Treasurer

This is to bring to your notice the kind of harshment brought on by Brainbox and Anthony.. I'm not sure on what basis they say I operate multiple accounts.
If this doesn't stop I'll be forced to make this issue public even beyond Imminst.
Is this the kind of treatment forum members get from Imminst org. ?

#75 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

Uhm.. I am sorry, but the only PM I got at LEF forum was from ResMax (Aka: James Betz... according to his posts)

If Biorev = ResMax then
....... James = female
end if

Hey I am sorry, I thought you were a guy. Thats ok, it's just that I figured James is a guys name... interesting. I know, I know.. I shouldn't be surprised now a days... man I feel like I'm getting old.

Anthony

#76 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:01 PM

Ahh.. nuts...

I am getting the evil eye from the wife...

see you all later..
A

#77 biorev

• 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:05 PM

Now you link me to resmax! This is really getting out of hand and is utterly disgusting to say the least.
If you still have not received the PM then please tell the forum moderators but stop this nonsense once and for all.
Please remove the last post or I'll be forced to write to the administrators.

#78 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:34 PM

ok.. I now got a PM from biorev on LEF... but (as mentioned before) COAs are only available by email, not PMs...

it seems like biorev is not resmax... but at the same time biorev mentions not to talk about biotivia... whatever.

I think I am done trying to play ball with these guys. Maybe they are all sharing the same computer or something.. I just don't know. This can be all a comedy of errors for all I know...

#79 biorev

• 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

Moderators, Treasurers and Navigators

I request you to remove the second last post by Anthony ASAP, as the statements made by him are derogatory and insulting to the people involved.

Please take appropriate actions, I have already informed administrators regarding the situation created by Anthony and Brainbox. If the action is not taken, I will have to personally mail to Directors.

#80 biorev

• 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:44 PM

Anthony

I request you for the last time to remove the post ASAP or I will have to transfer this to directors and adminstrators of Imminst.org

#81 dannov

• 317 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:49 PM

Biorev, do you realize that this is the internet? You can't do anything. If he wants to say your company smells like rotten eggs and manufactures horse manure, he can!

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.

That said, you are making a fool of yourself and the company that you represent. Biotivia is a good company, however, it's reps are hot-headed and unreasonable. If you want his COA's, then shutup and e-mail him. He already told you how to get them, and it is his right to choose the channel by which he provides his own personal information.

I can't blame them for thinking that all of these bio accounts are the same person--you all post alike.

#82 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:51 PM

It's ok biorev, I will abide to the forum admin's wishes... please transfer it to them as I am not sure what the issue is.

#83 beefytaco

• 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

I wish I was able to view everyone's IP address to sort thru the nonsense.

#84 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

ditto

#85 biorev

• 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:58 PM

Anthony

I have mailed you on your RevGenetics mail id. I hope you are in the position to forward the COA.

#86 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:13 PM

I can't see how anyone following this saga could come to any other conclusion. maxhealthback, Biorev, and Bionutra all "appear" to be the same person based on what they have posted, join dates, etc. If you just look at "new people talking junk" I would throw dannov in the mix as well. But not making that jump myself.

So I think biorev should get "her" wish. Please someone take a look at the logs.

#87 dannov

• 317 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:30 PM

I can't see how anyone following this saga could come to any other conclusion. maxhealthback, Biorev, and Bionutra all "appear" to be the same person based on what they have posted, join dates, etc. If you just look at "new people talking junk" I would throw dannov in the mix as well. But not making that jump myself.

So I think biorev should get "her" wish. Please someone take a look at the logs.

No, I just hate ignorant people and am a hothead on any forum that I'm on, dating back to video game forums. :-D

#88 krillin

• 1,516 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:34 PM

I can't see how anyone following this saga could come to any other conclusion. maxhealthback, Biorev, and Bionutra all "appear" to be the same person based on what they have posted, join dates, etc.

I think maxhealthback is James, since this entity has a good command of the English language. The biopeople appear to be third-world call center stooges.

#89 biorev

• 22 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:42 PM

I don't know about the other biopeople but I happen to be from India,
draw your own conclusion regarding Third world.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:45 PM

I think maxhealthback is James, since this entity has a good command of the English language. The biopeople appear to be third-world call center stooges.

maxhealthback has signed at least on post with "James Betz -- Managing Director Biotivia Ltd." and I don't see that anyone has made a post indicating otherwise, so I don't really question that.

The Bio* accounts both were created on Aug 16th and are pretty much only interested in the resv topics. Not enough by itself to raise more than one eyebrow normally, but some of biorev's comments directly suggesting he/she is James. So my money is on biorev=maxhealthback at the least. But enough of this silly speculation by me. We can move the wager to PM... J/K.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users