Photo
- - - - -

Any issues with. this

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:38 PM

Due to timing with meals and spreading out certain supplements from one another, I am pretty much left with a slot after work and before the gym that my stomach will be empty. I was wondering if taking my lethicin+resv mix at the same time I take piperine+curcumin would have any adverse impact on the resveratrol. I am also wondering if I could take my silymarin+lethicin mix at the same time as well and have it not interfere with the resveratrol.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:34 PM

Due to timing with meals and spreading out certain supplements from one another, I am pretty much left with a slot after work and before the gym that my stomach will be empty. I was wondering if taking my lethicin+resv mix at the same time I take piperine+curcumin would have any adverse impact on the resveratrol. I am also wondering if I could take my silymarin+lethicin mix at the same time as well and have it not interfere with the resveratrol.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I would take them all at the same time. The piperine will actually help with resveratrol bioavailability rather than hurt it, since it inhibits an enzyme responsible for glucuronidation of resveratrol. I can't think of any reason why either curcumin or silymarin would cause a problem for resveratrol either.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 edward

• 1,404 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:18 PM

In my thinking the more polyphenol like substances you take at one time with Resveratrol the better able you will be to swamp your liver enzymes and increase the concentration of Resveratrol. I take them all at once.

#4 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:50 PM

In my thinking the more polyphenol like substances you take at one time with Resveratrol the better able you will be to swamp your liver enzymes and increase the concentration of Resveratrol. I take them all at once.

I do the same. I take grapeseed extract, some green tea extract, curcumin with bioperine, all together with 4 or 5 g of t-res.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 mikeinnaples

• Topic Starter
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:33 PM

Thanks for the input all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users