Matts latest lab results

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:37 PM

http://www.matthewla...com/results.htm

You can see them there. The only problem is that I had them done in the morning and then later that night had gastritis. Therefor, a viral infection or whatever it was could easily account for various things being off, thyroid and inflammation being just two things. Other things that were not right was the big jump in glucose level and quite low potassium. I was also sleep deprived the night before the tests and had a different sleep wake cycle therefor this could influence things like glucose to. I'll be repeating the tests in a month or so and believe that these should be normal by then.

I know I sound a bit paranoid, but others who took cipro and other quinolones and had the same reaction as me also experienced elevated TSH, elevation in glucose and low potassium. I just hope it really goes go back to healthier ranges.

On a positive note, my HDL increased by 50%!

Edited by Matt, 13 May 2008 - 10:40 PM.

#2 edward

• 1,404 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:13 PM

http://www.matthewla...com/results.htm

You can see them there. The only problem is that I had them done in the morning and then later that night had gastritis. Therefor, a viral infection or whatever it was could easily account for various things being off, thyroid and inflammation being just two things. Other things that were not right was the big jump in glucose level and quite low potassium. I was also sleep deprived the night before the tests and had a different sleep wake cycle therefor this could influence things like glucose to. I'll be repeating the tests in a month or so and believe that these should be normal by then.

I know I sound a bit paranoid, but others who took cipro and other quinolones and had the same reaction as me also experienced elevated TSH, elevation in glucose and low potassium. I just hope it really goes go back to healthier ranges.

On a positive note, my HDL increased by 50%!

Have you tested other hormones such as GH, IGF, Testosterone, Prolactin, Estrogen etc etc?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users