Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

My NEW SUNSCREEN launched

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#1 Eva Victoria

• 887 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:50 PM

Finally I can present my new Sunscreen! SPF50+ UVA 45 (very high UVAI protection!).

It contains: OMC+AVO in Microbeads; TinosorbM+S, TiO2 (Micronized), ZnO (non-micro), Enzulizole, Ethylhexyl Tirazone. + VitaminC (5% stable form), VitE (1%).

It is a highly photostable sunscreen that stays on the surface of the skin with very high containt of inorganic filters. Maximum UVB/UVA protection till 383nm. UVAI (360-400nm) esp. between 380-400nm, protection that is very difficult to achieve. It is good in this SS.
(Would add that neither the EU nor the AU standard requires any protection over 370nm! AU:360nm)

This sunscreen has better protection in the UVAII + I than inorganic SS agents. UVB protection of this SS cannot be achieved by any combo of inorganic SS agents!

Cosmetically very much acceptable. Used Microbeads: OMC+AVO in silicone oil which gives a beautiful semi-matt finish to the skin. And it does not sink into the skin! Stayes on the surface of the skin all day giving the skin a beautiful sheen even without make-up! :|? No-whitening effect. (Maybe a bit).

I am very proud of this sunscreen which I have been working on for almost 20 years (finally there are sunscreen agents and silicone oils to make it possible to come true!)

The only question remaining is how to market it outside of Oslo, Norway in the near future. :-D

The only thing surprises me though is why don't big cosmetic companies use microbeads more in their SS!

PS: For comparision attaching a profile of the SS I am currently working on: SkinScience SPF50+ UVA 25(inorganic filters) good UVB/ high UVAII+I prot.
Very whitening though :(
Used: TiO2 (micronized), ZnO (1/3 micronized + 2/3 non-micro). (Used a matte-silicone base for less shine.) Photostable, not requred to reapply it every 2 h. Highly tolerated.

Attached Files

Edited by Eva Victoria, 17 May 2008 - 02:55 PM.

#2 cassi192

• 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:46 PM

Way to go Eva! :|?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Chiggy

• 47 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:26 AM

Eva well done, good work!

How can we buy it or when will it be available ?

Chiggy.

#4 porthose

• 107 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:59 AM

brilliant!

i will certainly buy as well. let us know if/when you set up a website or some other means for making a transaction.

thanks Eva.

#5 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:42 AM

+1 (will buy as soon as its available for sale/shipment to United States)

#6 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:11 AM

I'm keen too!

#7 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

Indeed Eva, me too. When can we get out hands on it?

#8 Eva Victoria

• Topic Starter
  • 887 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:08 PM

I'll let you know asap when we have enough in stock!!!

Unfortunately we are too small to be prioritized by our manufacturer in Switzerland to have enough of it at the moment :(

Working already on a website where I can make it available for everybody in the world!

Will keep you, guys posted!!!

And THANK YOU! (for those as well who wrote to me what they wanted from a sunscreen, it was very useful!)

#9 senseix

• 250 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:12 PM

I'll let you know asap when we have enough in stock!!!

Unfortunately we are too small to be prioritized by our manufacturer in Switzerland to have enough of it at the moment :(

Working already on a website where I can make it available for everybody in the world!

Will keep you, guys posted!!!

And THANK YOU! (for those as well who wrote to me what they wanted from a sunscreen, it was very useful!)

I would purchase some for me and the family, so when you get that website up let us know:)

#10 pseudo-princess

• 25 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 10:54 PM

Congratulations Eva! Can't wait to get some!

#11 tao81

• 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:40 PM

WOw good joob!

#12 wowo.qingqing

• 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:49 AM

Finally I can present my new Sunscreen! SPF50+ UVA 45 (very high UVAI protection!).

It contains: OMC+AVO in Microbeads; TinosorbM+S, TiO2 (Micronized), ZnO (non-micro), Enzulizole, Ethylhexyl Tirazone. + VitaminC (5% stable form), VitE (1%).

It is a highly photostable sunscreen that stays on the surface of the skin with very high containt of inorganic filters. Maximum UVB/UVA protection till 383nm. UVAI (360-400nm) esp. between 380-400nm, protection that is very difficult to achieve. It is good in this SS.
(Would add that neither the EU nor the AU standard requires any protection over 370nm! AU:360nm)

This sunscreen has better protection in the UVAII + I than inorganic SS agents. UVB protection of this SS cannot be achieved by any combo of inorganic SS agents!

Cosmetically very much acceptable. Used Microbeads: OMC+AVO in silicone oil which gives a beautiful semi-matt finish to the skin. And it does not sink into the skin! Stayes on the surface of the skin all day giving the skin a beautiful sheen even without make-up! :) No-whitening effect. (Maybe a bit).

I am very proud of this sunscreen which I have been working on for almost 20 years (finally there are sunscreen agents and silicone oils to make it possible to come true!)

The only question remaining is how to market it outside of Oslo, Norway in the near future. :)

The only thing surprises me though is why don't big cosmetic companies use microbeads more in their SS!

PS: For comparision attaching a profile of the SS I am currently working on: SkinScience SPF50+ UVA 25(inorganic filters) good UVB/ high UVAII+I prot.
Very whitening though :(
Used: TiO2 (micronized), ZnO (1/3 micronized + 2/3 non-micro). (Used a matte-silicone base for less shine.) Photostable, not requred to reapply it every 2 h. Highly tolerated.

Your posts are so helpful. I would like to buy the new product. When will it be available and what is the price?

thx

#13 Eva Victoria

• Topic Starter
  • 887 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:14 PM

Thank you!
Hope that my sunscreen will be available for the general public very soon. Working on it! :)
The price will be what it cost to produce it, no revenue or profit on it! I want it to be affordable for everyone and be used in large quantities as a sunscreen suppossed to be.

I'll let you all know asap it is possible to buy it over the internet. :)

#14 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:08 PM

Cosmetically very much acceptable. Used Microbeads: OMC+AVO in silicone oil which gives a beautiful semi-matt finish to the skin. And it does not sink into the skin! Stayes on the surface of the skin all day giving the skin a beautiful sheen even without make-up! ;) No-whitening effect. (Maybe a bit).

Waiting for that webpage!
Some suggestions: Yahoo Stores, Amazon Stores...
what kind of site are you looking for?
Do you save pages of websites you like for design purposes, such as, perhaps, Olay, Curel, ZIRH, or similar?

I keep promising my beloved that THIS will be the summer that I will be able to go out a galavant with her during full daylight, but I invariably punk out as the semi-planned dates and times approach. That is because I really don't trust the sunscreens I have.

I can say, without waver, that you are spot on and thoroughly understand the UVA concerns of the truly obsessed selenophile.

I am OK with the LAMP protocol stack (think HTML, PHP and mySQL), Flash, xml, etc., and thus, could throw a few tips and pointers your way on website development if you are ever stuck at any point.
Please keep me in mind.

Excited for you and for me. Maybe I will be able to fearlessly re-enter the daylight world. (feel like bubble boy here!)

;)

#15 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:25 PM

Get Fredrik to do a review! lol

#16 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:35 PM

This Fredrik seems like he knows his stuff as well, though I believe Eva 'gets it' more.

She is not the person who asks the vegan if he eats fish, or asks the heliophobe to come to the beach because she has an umbrella to sit under, knowing full well that vegans DON'T eat meat of any sort and that extreme sun-avoiders will NOT go to the beach on a cloudy day with an umbrella, being fully aware of the intensity of reflected UV light, especially off of water and sand. ;)

That being said, I did check out Fredrik's cleanse/protect/restore plan and have to give it a full once-over before drawing any premature conclusions.

Edited by paulthekind, 16 June 2008 - 12:35 PM.

#17 Eva Victoria

• Topic Starter
  • 887 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:29 PM

Cosmetically very much acceptable. Used Microbeads: OMC+AVO in silicone oil which gives a beautiful semi-matt finish to the skin. And it does not sink into the skin! Stayes on the surface of the skin all day giving the skin a beautiful sheen even without make-up! ;) No-whitening effect. (Maybe a bit).

Waiting for that webpage!

Me too ;)

Some suggestions: Yahoo Stores, Amazon Stores...

Would be lovely except this sunscreen corresponds only to EU rules. Cannot be sold to the US/AU/Japan officially.

what kind of site are you looking for?
Do you save pages of websites you like for design purposes, such as, perhaps, Olay, Curel, ZIRH, or similar?

I should have but I gave the job to a professional computer scientist who is working on it now. Hopefully it'll be ready and up and running soon!

I keep promising my beloved that THIS will be the summer that I will be able to go out a galavant with her during full daylight, but I invariably punk out as the semi-planned dates and times approach. That is because I really don't trust the sunscreens I have.

Well, as you know it is the third best alternative to use a sunscreen.
Number one is AVOIDANCE! :)
So it is still something better than nothing even though the UVA protection is very good if I can say so myself :)

I can say, without waver, that you are spot on and thoroughly understand the UVA concerns of the truly obsessed selenophile.

I am one of you :)

I am OK with the LAMP protocol stack (think HTML, PHP and mySQL), Flash, xml, etc., and thus, could throw a few tips and pointers your way on website development if you are ever stuck at any point.
Please keep me in mind.

Thank you very much for your help and kind offer! :)

Excited for you and for me. Maybe I will be able to fearlessly re-enter the daylight world. (feel like bubble boy here!)

:)

Edited by Eva Victoria, 16 June 2008 - 01:30 PM.

#18 Eva Victoria

• Topic Starter
  • 887 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:30 PM

A review of the ingredients or the product itself? ;)

#19 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:33 PM

It would be best if he tries the product but if you can't get the sunscreen to him then he could comment on the ingredients.

Would there be any hurdles getting the sunscreen past the US FDA?

#20 Eva Victoria

• Topic Starter
  • 887 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

It would be best if he tries the product but if you can't get the sunscreen to him then he could comment on the ingredients.

I can always dispatch a bath to him to Sweden.
If he is interested.

Would there be any hurdles getting the sunscreen past the US FDA?

Yes. Most of the ingredients are not approved by the FDA (TinosorbM+S) AVO in 5% concentration and also you cannot mix ZnO with AVO in the same formulation.
Hence it violates many rules of the Sunscreenmonograph of the FDA.

But it is fully legal in the EU though ;)

#21 Eva Victoria

• Topic Starter
  • 887 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:40 PM

My sunscreen have been tried by some dermatologists and fully tested in the lab in vivo according to Colipa guidlines.
It truly has a high UVA protection in UVA2-1 (320-400nm). ;)
Higher than any sunscreen on the EU market (EU sunscreens have the highest UVA protection in the world).

#22 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:29 PM

Eva: thank you, you are a beautiful woman and your sunscreen will help many many people to stay beautiful as well.

#23 Eva Victoria

• Topic Starter
  • 887 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:08 PM

Thank you, Caston.
Hope it'll help people stay healthy longer along with less photodamaged and feel good about themselves longer.

Eva: thank you, you are a beautiful woman and your sunscreen will help many many people to stay beautiful as well.

#24 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:34 PM

super wonderful to hear about your thing

are there jurisdictions where you can print researchers findings about sunscreens

#25 Eva Victoria

• Topic Starter
  • 887 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

Thank you! :)

Do you mean publish?
Then yes, you have to have an agreement from the author.

super wonderful to hear about your thing

are there jurisdictions where you can print researchers findings about sunscreens

#26 DanielAustralia

• 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:01 AM

Is this sunscreen available to purchase online? I've searched the forums but wasn't able to find a follow-up thread regarding this?

#27 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

I would be interested in this as well... (starting to run out of my Soltan SPF50 supply and there decent daily SPF50 creams are very hard to find :(

#28 happy lemon

• 275 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

I am interested in it too; Eva, how can we purchase it?

#29 Eva Victoria

• Topic Starter
  • 887 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

This thread is refering to the sunscreen I put on the market in 2008. But the new one is on the way (hopefully) very soon. It is even better, very fluid and even less visible on the skin with a superb soft gel-like feel on the skin setting into a semi-matte very elegant finish. Skin is more even toned and lines, pores are virtually invisible.
I will definitely keep you posted when it is out and how you can purchase it. And thank you very much for all your entusiasm! :)

SPF 50+ PPD 22 (ZnO 19%, OMC 7.5%) (2 different particle size of ZnO is used for full UVA protection up to 400 nm). It contains very strong anti-oxidants (like Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Bamboo Leaf Extract, Vitamin C, E, Ergothioneine, Ectoin and fermented minerals for better chalating power along with ingredients that respect and contribute to skin's own lipid barrier (Hyaluronic Acid, Sunflower Seed, Barley Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract).
Ingredients list: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylic Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Divinyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyl Neopentatonate, Dimethicone, Ectoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Aminoguanidine, Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Peumus Boldus (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cake, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cacumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ergothioneine, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, BHT, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

#30 Daniel Qamar

• 16 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:10 AM

Wow. This sunscreen sounds amazing. I'm excited haha. I never got a chance to purchase the one you made back in 2008 but I've been on the lookout for the perfect sunscreen for quite a while. This looks like it could be it!!

How will you let you let us know when it becomes available? Is there a mailing list we could join or a website we can check every so often? Also, how many ml's will be sunscreen be and how much is it expected to be. Price is of no concern to me when it comes to protecting your youth and appearing... Just curious. Please do let us know :-)

Thanks Eva!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users