• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * * - 8 votes

There really is intelligent design

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 abolitionist

• 720 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:00 AM

but not by God...

originally the solar system was created by Anu

Anu genetically modified neanderthals to create human beings

(I know this sounds ridiculous especially coming from an athiest but check out the facts);

http://www.abolition...opic.php?t=1613

--------

This puts a new perspective on naturalism and eugenics 8-)

#2 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:32 AM

Hey nice forum. Hah as for the videos i love it.. Finally an intelligent design theory that makes sense!

Edited by sam988, 21 June 2008 - 07:32 AM.

#3 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:19 AM

And the Anu's are, uhm, created, evolved or .......?

Even religion is a more clever concept than this ... theory

Edited by brainbox, 21 June 2008 - 08:22 AM.

#4 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:26 AM

First you show your friends those videos, then you break out the contact lenses;

https://www.coastalc.../prod97169.html

If only it weren't true...

#5 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 08:36 AM

And the Anu's are, uhm, created, evolved or .......?

Even religion is a more clever concept than this ... theory

Not going for clever, just true - not my theory. Too much info to put in a nutshell, definately check out those videos in the link I posted.

I haven't seen any info regarding the origin of Anu even in the Sumerian texts - but it may exist somewhere.

Edited by abolitionist, 21 June 2008 - 08:41 AM.

#6 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:24 AM

Erich von Däniken revisited ..... :p

It's interesting (or even funny) that, in the process that leads us to understand our surroundings, major events that probably or possibly did have causative effects, cannot be accepted as being chaotic or stochastic in nature. Apparently, some form of intentional context needs to be invented before such an event can be accepted as being causative.

Sorry, another edit, just struggling again with my non-native English. Or maybe I'm just being a perfectionist?

Edited by brainbox, 21 June 2008 - 12:54 PM.

#7 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:26 PM

First you show your friends those videos, then you break out the contact lenses;

https://www.coastalc.../prod97169.html

If only it weren't true...

You're right. My first reaction was a bit limited to. On the other hand, it's quite difficult to find a balance between fantasy and realism with these kind of things. Before we are aware of it we become entangled in a new circle of mysticism and conspiracy theories that form a lot of clutter that distracts from the plain facts. Which is what religion is all about to.

Some very interesting details in these video's I was not aware of! :p

#8 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 03:44 PM

believe me I've thought all this stuff was crazy categorically, until I saw the sumerian texts;

What I find compelling is that the Anunnaki gave the sumerians an accurate description of the solar system thousands of years before we had any telescopes that could enable this
they also understood that the planets and earth revolved around the sun
also told the colors of the planets
wrote of water on mars...

so this means that they were able to view it from space or had some extremely advanced technology - that is more powerful that what we have today

also, almost every ancient civilization has a story of serpents creating man or transforming him

there's also our continuing rediscovery of ancient egyptian technology that is beyond our own current capacities (likely because they are kept hidden)

then you will learn how the western religions have adapted the sumerian creation story as their own (from the videos)

about the secret societies that stem from these ancient sumerian kings and how they control the world today...

#9 vyntager

• 120 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:44 PM

believe me I've thought all this stuff was crazy categorically, until I saw the sumerian texts;

Humor ?

Sumerian is notoriously difficult to understand. The meaning of those translations is more than ambiguous enough to allow any sort of interpretation. Just like the prophecies of Nostradamus, in which people have been reading just about anything they so pleased to.

What's amusing too is that every time people try to picture the powers of god-like aliens from the past, those powers always end up being a reflection of what our newest technological revolution is. I mean, genetical engineering is "in" today, it's so cool and impressive that it must have been what alien have used to create us, no ?

What strikes me there is that aliens who use genetical engineering to create a race of slaves-workers-whatever don't seem all that advanced. It's just a fantasized extrapolation from our current technology. S'likely that 50 years hence, those stories about genetically engineered-created beings will sound the same as flying cars or atomic-energy-powered butterknifes sound nowadays. That is, cute; perhaps feasible, but certainly utterly irrelevant in the face of the new technologies developped since.

#10 VictorBjoerk

• Member, Life Member
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:26 AM

Interesting........

#11 JohnDoe1234

• 1,097 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 03:15 AM

So, abolitionist... where is all of this glorious ancient knowledge that we still have yet to surpass?

Show me something amazing! Then, I might be more keen to participate in this wild speculation of yours...

#12 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 03:49 AM

Oh wow, and I thought Elijah was fun! this is going to entertain me for decades!

#13 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:41 PM

Oh wow, and I thought Elijah was fun! this is going to entertain me for decades!

i hope you find entertainment by proving me wrong 8)

#14 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:43 PM

Humor ?

Sumerian is notoriously difficult to understand. The meaning of those translations is more than ambiguous enough to allow any sort of interpretation. Just like the prophecies of Nostradamus, in which people have been reading just about anything they so pleased to.

What's amusing too is that every time people try to picture the powers of god-like aliens from the past, those powers always end up being a reflection of what our newest technological revolution is. I mean, genetical engineering is "in" today, it's so cool and impressive that it must have been what alien have used to create us, no ?

What strikes me there is that aliens who use genetical engineering to create a race of slaves-workers-whatever don't seem all that advanced. It's just a fantasized extrapolation from our current technology. S'likely that 50 years hence, those stories about genetically engineered-created beings will sound the same as flying cars or atomic-energy-powered butterknifes sound nowadays. That is, cute; perhaps feasible, but certainly utterly irrelevant in the face of the new technologies developped since.

I think that the scholarly agreed upon translations all confirm the description of the solar system as well as the creation of a hybrid man/reptile race in order to create a slave race. Now that we understand genetics we can make the connection - how could we have done so until we discovered DNA?

Edited by abolitionist, 22 June 2008 - 01:44 PM.

#15 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:49 PM

So, abolitionist... where is all of this glorious ancient knowledge that we still have yet to surpass?

Show me something amazing! Then, I might be more keen to participate in this wild speculation of yours...

As much as I'd love to take credit, I'm just the messenger. Here's some good videos to watch;

#16 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:54 PM

What prevents this god of yours to have some secret way to prevent us from changing our DNA? :p
Where is the lizardmen race now?
What about the evidences for evolution which carbon check of millions of years?
What about the evidence of humans before 6 thousands whatever years ago? and other animals who been there and survived and are here now?
I see no shelters made to protect us from asteroids. (Israel).
Hell I don't even see how a shelter will see you if your ground break and explodes.

Where is that god of yours now? why does he come back after 6 thousand plus whatever years to wipe and start over if he isn't here?

Did you drink too much when starting this small religion of yours?
When was your latest blood test?
If that god exists and does come back every 6k+some years, how did he come into existence? what does he do in between? what does he expect from a race he creates, leaves for 6k years and then destroys?

As much as I'd love to take credit, I'm just the messenger. Here's some good videos to watch;

If you are the messenger, who is the source?

#17 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:37 PM

1. What prevents this god of yours to have some secret way to prevent us from changing our DNA? :p
2. Where is the lizardmen race now?
3. What about the evidences for evolution which carbon check of millions of years?
4. What about the evidence of humans before 6 thousands whatever years ago? and other animals who been there and survived and are here now?
5. I see no shelters made to protect us from asteroids. (Israel).
6. Hell I don't even see how a shelter will see you if your ground break and explodes.

7. Where is that god of yours now? why does he come back after 6 thousand plus whatever years to wipe and start over if he isn't here?

8. Did you drink too much when starting this small religion of yours?
9. When was your latest blood test?
10. If that god exists and does come back every 6k+some years, how did he come into existence? what does he do in between? what does he expect from a race he creates, leaves for 6k years and then destroys?

11. If you are the messenger, who is the source?

1 - nothing that I'm aware of
2 - los angeles :|o
3 - evolution is well documented but does not account for our evolution;

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

4. that tells me that if there are recurrent disasters that no everything is destroyed

5. there are many underground facilities and shelters in most developed nations

6. being underground may not be the best place...

7. according to the theory, the Anunnaki will return before Nibiru returns - maybe they will decide to eliminate us...

8. there is a whole movement out there that many are not aware of yet - I'm just relaying the theories for testing here

9. i'm 66% reptilian :)

10. unknown

11. many different individuals, notably David Lloyd, Jason Martell, Zacharia Sitchin, etc.

#18 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:55 PM

Well, have fun.

#19 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:58 AM

My first post in this topic was ironic, i just want to make clear that i don't believe in this new religion thing.

I guess it's because people here have powerful minds that they can come up and believe in such theories.. elijah with his theory that we are supposed to live forever here on earth and that that's what the bible was all about, caston with his incest theories and how the elites have been doing that to maintain themselves at the top of society, and now abolitionist's new found religion.

I wonder what's next :p

#20 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

My first post in this topic was ironic, i just want to make clear that i don't believe in this new religion thing.

I guess it's because people here have powerful minds that they can come up and believe in such theories.. elijah with his theory that we are supposed to live forever here on earth and that that's what the bible was all about, caston with his incest theories and how the elites have been doing that to maintain themselves at the top of society, and now abolitionist's new found religion.

I wonder what's next :p

I've made it clear numerous times that this theory is not mine but it is compelling

I posted it here because i expect open minded critical debate

not just useless reactions

caston would be right that the royal bloodlines stemming from the ancient kings are being preserved, some are trying at least

the bible is an adaptation of sumerian texts

#21 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:07 PM

Well, have fun.

ok..., let me know when you have some critical thoughts

#22 Cyberbrain

• Guest, F@H
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:40 PM

Reversing the magnetic polarity of a stone block in order for it to repel Earth's gravity so one could construct pyramids and such is impossible. Even if one could reverse the polarity of an object it would have no affect because it's magnetic field is so small that it's negligible and also electromagnetic forces don't affect gravitational forces.

I've seen these conspiracy theories dozens of times,

UFO's
Aliens
Cryptology
The Illuminati
The Masons
The Nazi's
The Soviets
Crop Circles
The Hollow Earth
Reptilians
Greys
Tesla
The Pyramids
9/11 stuff
Anti-Gravity
Area 51
The Moon Landing
Mars
NWO
Etc.

All fun, but not to be taken seriously. It's all just Pseudoscience or Pseudohistory.

Posted Image

http://en.wikipedia....tilian_humanoid

http://www.2spare.com/item_43133.aspx

Edited by Kostas, 23 June 2008 - 02:41 PM.

#23 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:52 PM

Reversing the magnetic polarity of a stone block in order for it to repel Earth's gravity so one could construct pyramids and such is impossible. Even if one could reverse the polarity of an object it would have no affect because it's magnetic field is so small that it's negligible and also electromagnetic forces don't affect gravitational forces.

I've seen these conspiracy theories dozens of times,

1. Sounds like you're referring to coral castle : gravity is much like magnetism, put two magnets together at the positive pole and they repel each other. We can't replicate it yet - or be sure it was done that way. But we can't rule out such methods. That little man certainly didn't lift those huge blocks with his mechanical hoist - not physically possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetism

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Coral_Castle

2. why is it not to be taken seriously? there is alot of supporting evidence

generalized statements about credibility are really not sufficient for testing theories

Edited by abolitionist, 23 June 2008 - 02:53 PM.

#24 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:54 PM

Who can explain away the fact that many ancient cultures had advanced knowledge of the solar system before humans developed tools to be able to view the stars?

#25 Cyberbrain

• Guest, F@H
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

1. Sounds like you're referring to coral castle : gravity is much like magnetism, put two magnets together at the positive pole and they repel each other. We can't replicate it yet - or be sure it was done that way. But we can't rule out such methods. That little man certainly didn't lift those huge blocks with his mechanical hoist - not physically possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetism

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Coral_Castle

I'm assuming you've never taken physics in college. Given a large enough electromagnetic field you could lift anything, but even now-a-days we don't have that type of technology. Saying aliens did it is no different than saying god did it; there's no proof for either.

Dozens of studies have been done by colleges on how the pyramids were built, and from my understanding of physics they all check out.

2. why is it not to be taken seriously? there is alot of supporting evidence

That supporting evidence is coming from conspiracy theorists with little or no education. And the evidence itself is inconclusive. If you have solid conclusive evidence to support any of your statements or theories I'll be happy to look at it.

Or even better yet, submit it to the James Randi Foundation for the million dollar prize. :p

Don't get me wrong, I like conspiracy theories (I'm a big area 51 and x-files fan) it's just that they're almost no different then religion ... they both make claims with little or no evidence.

Who can explain away the fact that many ancient cultures had advanced knowledge of the solar system before humans developed tools to be able to view the stars?

Simple astronomy, you can track the major planets simply with the naked eye.

Edited by Kostas, 23 June 2008 - 03:14 PM.

#26 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:39 PM

"I'm assuming you've never taken physics in college. Given a large enough electromagnetic field you could lift anything, but even now-a-days we don't have that type of technology. Saying aliens did it is no different than saying god did it; there's no proof for either."

Why assuming? There is evidence but not conclusive evidence that aliens did it - it's possible that man knew more that we think he did and that ancient technology was somehow lost. Barring that, we're looking at alien influence.

"Dozens of studies have been done by colleges on how the pyramids were built, and from my understanding of physics they all check out."

the consensus is that we still don't know how they were built, there are some theories but nothing definitive.

"That supporting evidence is coming from conspiracy theorists with little or no education. And the evidence itself is inconclusive. If you have solid conclusive evidence to support any of your statements or theories I'll be happy to look at it."

there is already solid evidence by people with PH.D's - not that a degree means anything.

"Or even better yet, submit it to the James Randi Foundation for the million dollar prize.

Don't get me wrong, I like conspiracy theories (I'm a big area 51 and x-files fan) it's just that they're almost no different then religion ... they both make claims with little or no evidence."

conspiracy theories are very different. the word conspiracy has been given a bad rap - when history is filled with conspiracies.

"Simple astronomy, you can track the major planets simply with the naked eye."

you really have no clue then, you can't describe the motion of the star sirius with the naked eye or even very powerful telescopes, it wasn't until relatively recently that we've had the technology to do this.

The dogons, sumerians, and mayans all had knowledge that couldn't be obtained without advanced technology.

Almost all ancient civilizations tell of reptilian-like aliens who seeded mankind, are you aware of this?

what about telling the color of planets, describing the motion of the solar system, that mars has water under the surface, etc...

Edited by abolitionist, 23 June 2008 - 03:42 PM.

#27 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:45 PM

go out and look at the sky, can you see the color of uranus?

can you tell the eliptical patterns of the planets around various solar bodies?

see any water under mars' surface?

how many planets are in the solar system? (it wasn't until very recently that we discovered pluto...)

can you predict the solar eclipses?

--------

any theories as to how they did it?

it's obviously not from looking at the sky with human vision...

Edited by abolitionist, 23 June 2008 - 03:46 PM.

#28 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

you guys are a real disappointment, I'd expect you would at least review the material before making gross assumptions

if you had watched the videos you'd know that there are no putative scientific explanations for how ancient humans had advanced knowledge
of the solar system - no one asserts that humans were able to make these determinations with human sight and observation of the stars... no one...

they had no telescopes people - wake up!

#29 Cyberbrain

• Guest, F@H
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:00 PM

Why assuming? There is evidence but not conclusive evidence that aliens did it - it's possible that man knew more that we think he did and that ancient technology was somehow lost. Barring that, we're looking at alien influence.

So you haven't taken physics in college? You'd rather believe in aliens than in God? I mean, sure the possibility of aliens existing is higher than God, but again no evidence.

the consensus is that we still don't know how they were built, there are some theories but nothing definitive.

There are some disagreements on the exact techniques, but no one would doubt that man built them. Except of course people like you. I'm not saying aliens didn't help, but in the absence of evidence we once again come to a road block.

http://en.wikipedia....tion_techniques

you really have no clue then, you can't describe the motion of the star sirius with the naked eye or even very powerful telescopes, it wasn't until relatively recently that we've had the technology to do this.

I thought we were taking about the solar system, not stars?

The dogons, sumerians, and mayans all had knowledge that couldn't be obtained without advanced technology.

Again the evidence is inconclusive, otherwise why isn't it in the history books? Point is, most of this theory is speculation based on a few ancient artifacts and writings.

There's more evidence to support Genesis (biblical creationism) than this.

Almost all ancient civilizations tell of reptilian-like aliens who seeded mankind, are you aware of this?

Just a few civilizations take about it, not all. And those that do, talk about symbolism to snakes or lizards which was a common thing to do back than.

what about telling the color of planets, describing the motion of the solar system, that mars has water under the surface, etc...

The color and motion of the major planets can (on a clear night) be seen by the naked eye. That mars had water (though I have never heard of this) is either made up or could have been an ancient story about a place were God's were from.

#30 abolitionist

• Topic Starter
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

"So you haven't taken physics in college? You'd rather believe in aliens than in God? I mean, sure the possibility of aliens existing is higher than God, but again no evidence."

we invented telescopes and sent them into space before we verified the existance of pluto and color of uranus as well as water on mars, why didn't we just look up and verify?

when uranus was first viewed in color, nasa scientists first declared that the sumerians were right...

"There are some disagreements on the exact techniques, but no one would doubt that man built them. Except of course people like you. I'm not saying aliens didn't help, but in the absence of evidence we once again come to a road block."

Man obviously helped but scientists haven't verified that the construction techniques using only known manpower and tools is actually feasible.

"Again the evidence is inconclusive, otherwise why isn't it in the history books? Point is, most of this theory is speculation based on a few ancient artifacts and writings.

There's more evidence to support Genesis (biblical creationism) than this."

It is in the history books. But as you know people are stupid, that's why many still believe the biblical adam and eve account when it is clearly based on the sumerian creation story.

Just a few civilizations take about it, not all. And those that do, talk about symbolism to snakes or lizards which was a common thing to do back than.

Name one ancient civilization that doesn't, almost all of them do and not about snake symbolism - they purport to describe real alien entities.

Why would a culture find such a creation story comforting - why would they be motivated to make up such a story when it's so disturbing and disempowering? It's not a myth created to make people feel better...

"what about telling the color of planets, describing the motion of the solar system, that mars has water under the surface, etc...[/quote]
The color and motion of the major planets can (on a clear night) be seen by the naked eye. That mars had water (though I have never heard of this) is either made up or could have been an ancient story about a place were God's were from"

if that were true, we would've known about the outer planets much earlier
it's simply not possible to gather that information from earth using human eyes

are you aware of what the mayans, sumerians, and dogon knew (has been recently verified by science)?

Edited by abolitionist, 23 June 2008 - 04:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users