• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

DEATH WATCH FOR THEFIRSTIMMORTAL

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
243 replies to this topic

Poll: TFI prognosis (73 member(s) have cast votes)

William O'Rights current prognosis is to die at the end of October. Who believes that the first Immortal will beat the dealine and still be alive on Nov. 1st

1. TFI will make it (61 votes [83.56%])

Percentage of vote: 83.56%

2. TFI will not make it (12 votes [16.44%])

Percentage of vote: 16.44%

Vote

#121 struct

• 565 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:56 PM

dfowler/tham, that is just a guess like the doctors were guessing that TFI deadline was Nov.1. Could you please follow the logic of this topic and its posts instead of getting upset with me.

We have to support TFI as best as we can and help him through the most difficult time of his life. This is a life watch not a death watch.

Well, go and help him if you know how!

#122 fatboy

• 286 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:15 AM

Well, go and help him if you know how!

Someone could go to Maine and be with him and maybe read some poetry to him. I'll do it if he likes.

#123 JackCole

• 80 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:31 PM

I haven't heard an update from William in awhile...

How is he? Remember when everyone thought super-dosing on Revestrol would save him? (as it did a dog?) Then many people donated all sorts of vitamins and what not.

Yet, he continues Chemo. It's a catch 22. We argued Chemo kills faster than cancer, then we send all these holistic approaches to him - he made it past Nov 1st - Perfect, he got another Thanksgiving with Family and another Christmas with his family.

The only thing I heard was the other day was a 'close call' -- no one liked my mantra idea but hey I use it all the time and it works.

How is TMI doing?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#124 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:37 AM

POSTED UNDER THE THREAT OF CENSORSHIP

TMI - You're still alive! I can't believe it. I'm so happy

Thanks, I'm pretty jazzed about it myself.

This 110 and no fat and chemo and doctors telling you the time is coming soon scares me.

They spend a considerable time telling me that my goals should really be changed from fighting the cancer to taking comfort at a full hospice sevice place in Scarborough. Oh hell, I got some notes I joted down, let me get those.
From the Pallitave care team, cindy, "There is a cost to fighting", Dr. Death, don't have his real name, "Resources would be more appropriate at a full hospice care center", "We need to manage your pain." I read that as, put me to sleep.

maybe you should tell your self every night and morning in the mirror 500 times (and when you're falling asleep: "every day, in every way my cancer is getting better and better" or substitute cancer with "my body"

Maybe try the Serenity prayer? Say it over and over all day long:

God,
Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I can not change
the Courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to Know the Difference.

You WILL beat this,
for you tonight. God's will is God's will - yet he gave us free will. Yin Yang Same Thang. - you understand.

Try the positive affirmations every morning "Every day in every way my body is getting stronger and stronger" 500 times in the morning, 500 times during the day while you're riding your bike or just sitting on the couch on all your meds,500 times before falling asleep, 500 times while taking a shower. Just keep saying it.

I haven't given up the fight, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to skip the serenity prayer and 500 times positive affirmation and continue some research and bust some moves here soon. :-D

#125 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:52 AM

(not edited by Matthias, because:
This post was reported for obvious reasons by a member. But when I wanted to delete it, I came across the following quote from you, William, thirteen posts above this one:

You know, if all you guys in leadership just saved up the time you spend threatening to move my threads and censor mine and other posters post and applied to the same amount to fixing the Freedom of Speech Forum that was promised to fixed, you wouldn’t have to spend any time censoring posts and moving threads.

So I just made this post visible again and not even reduced the annoying font size)

Thank You Matthias. It has been well understood that all of my threads are to be treated as in the freedom of speech forum and not subject to censorship. When the forum is restored, my threads are to be moved there. This I believe was promised to be done when cold weather arrived, oddly enough the approximate time of my expected demise. I am beginning to suspect that the plan was for the issue of the Freedom Forum to die when I died. Well, I ain't dead yet, and I am to understand the fixes are not even difficult and could have already been done. I'm patient, it's a fight for another day, but longer the issue is ignored, the harder fight I'm bringing to the table, WORD.

#126 JackCole

• 80 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:50 AM

Try the affirmations... they cant hurt. What else will you do in the shower or while comercials are on or while you're in the waiting room?

"Every day, in every way - my body is getting stronger and stronger."

It takes no effort and can be done throughout the day. *shrugs* Better then drugs.

#127 k10

• Guest, F@H
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:27 AM

Have you been doing EFT?

I am an absolute believer that this is something you should be doing on a daily basis -- plus it's free. People here are underestimating the emotional aspects.

http://www.emofree.c...video_popup.asp

Here is the free manual:
http://emofree.com/d...px?i=E&c=505144
(pdf)
http://emofree.com/d...=E&c=505144&h=1
(html)

You can also download the extended videos through a torrent website if interested in the more advanced techniques.

Edited by k10, 27 December 2008 - 08:35 AM.

#128 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:04 PM

Try the affirmations... they cant hurt. What else will you do in the shower or while comercials are on or while you're in the waiting room?

Well Jack, I can't stand up long enough to shower, I soak in the tub, helps the back pain, I don't have time for TV, so no commerial breaks.

"Every day, in every way - my body is getting stronger and stronger."
It takes no effort and can be done throughout the day. *shrugs* Better then drugs.

It takes to things that are in very short supply right now, time and attetion. Both are needed to get my program back up and running, and seeking new methods of actually attacking the growing medical problems I'm facing.

Jack, I know your advice comes from the heart, don't get me wrong, I appreciate it and thank you for it, I just can't sit here and tell myself day after day that every day in everyway my body is getting stronger and stronger when everyday in every way the cancer is advacing and systematically is taking away my strenght. But, I will battle on.

#129 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:16 PM

Have you been doing EFT?

I am an absolute believer that this is something you should be doing on a daily basis -- plus it's free. People here are underestimating the emotional aspects.

I watched the video, I don't have any of the emotional issues they were facing? I didn't see that any of this would help shrink a tumor, but I do thank you for your post.
Live Long and Well K10.

#130 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 02:21 PM

Damn; it's too late for me to vote now.

Could you TFI open another topic with the same title but change the deadline; that would be interesting. Be realistic and pick a date that you think the votes will go about 50%/50%. Any "immortalists" would most likely beat the "doctor's" deadline. Can an "immortalist" beat what he really thought was his/her deadline. Please TFI entertain us (or at least me) on this.

Why don't we do a short hop here, The first of the year. I've had several close calls in the past 3 weeks. My weight is 110 and I'm starting chemo, not a good thing because I don't have enough fat to make it too much further. There are plenty of Doctors I've met with that were letting me know that medically I'm fairly close. I think passing to the new year is a good fair date. If I'm still up and kicking we'll reset the date.

When will thefirstimmortal die!?? Is it going to be Jan. 1st or when? Have your say before he dies!!

I think he is going to die on the night of Dec. 31, 2008 when most of the people are going to celebrate the comming of 2009.

(not edited by Matthias, because:
This post was reported for obvious reasons by a member. But when I wanted to delete it, I came across the following quote from you, William, thirteen posts above this one:

You know, if all you guys in leadership just saved up the time you spend threatening to move my threads and censor mine and other posters post and applied to the same amount to fixing the Freedom of Speech Forum that was promised to fixed, you wouldn’t have to spend any time censoring posts and moving threads.

So I just made this post visible again and not even reduced the annoying font size)

Read this post last night Struct and began to respond. I started by writing...
"Excellent inspirational post Struct, it really brought back a lot of cherished memories for me. I’m so inspired by your post in fact; let me share a few behind the scenes things with you."
It's going to take a few posts and some time to finish this reponse, but I'll get some of it up today, hopefully all of it before the day is through, but my track record for timeliness is real poor lately. :-D

#131 k10

• Guest, F@H
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

Have you been doing EFT?

I watched the video, I don't have any of the emotional issues they were facing? I didn't see that any of this would help shrink a tumor, but I do thank you for your post.
Live Long and Well K10.

It was simply an introduction video to give you the basics of EFT. It can be used for any condition. You don't have to have any obvious emotional issues for it to work. In EFT it is believed that suppressed emotions are responsible for physical diseases. Clearing the negative energy associated with these suppressed emotions will subsequently clear the disease. Now when it comes to a disease as severe as yours, EFT I don't believe is enough -- but it is an integral part of the overall treatment. I believe you are underestimating the power of Energy Medicine here.

In essence, using a process akin to the application of acupuncture and acupressure, the tapping of specific "energy points" (addressing the body's energy or meridian system) while "tuning into the problem" is said to trigger heretofore blocked energies into starting to run normally again. And this reestablished normal flow of life energies (through the energy meridians discovered by the Chinese thousands of years ago) allows body and mind to function healthfully again or to gradually regain their health by renewed optimum functioning of our inbuilt self-healing "mechanisms".

Very interestingly, one of the key parts of EFT is the use of a set-up phrase to undo any possibly present "psychological reversal" that might render any EFT applications ineffective. The basic recipe for this setup phrase is saying words to the effect of "Even though [e.g. I have this problem], I deeply and completely love and accept myself", pointing yet again to love - both for others and oneself - possibly being one of the crucial healing factors as well.

While EFT in many ways is still in its infancy, the wide range of ills it has been successfully applied to* already permit it to be ranked among the most promising healing avenues and speedy, accessible and thorough DIY emotional and energetic healing tools ever discovered or devised by mankind. While Western-born homeopathy and Chinese (TCM) energy tools such as Qigong seem to be equally excellent and often powerful modalities capable of addressing, balancing and healing our energetic foundations so crucial to our health, they generally appear to involve (or likely to involve) more financial and/or time expenditure.

There is no long, drawn out, 'tell me your life story' feature to EFT ... no pills ... no painfully reliving past traumatic events. It doesn't take months or years [only] a fraction of the usual time and is often done in minutes. People simply get beyond their emotional luggage, usually permanently, and go about their lives more effectively."

Compare Stage 3 uterine cancer remission testimonial: healed via EFT, healthy diet and detoxification, Stage 4 breast cancer remission testimonial: healed via EFT, healthy diet and supplementation, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) in Cancer Treatment and Cancer Pain Management, Terminal breast cancer with abdominal metastases: improved & under control via EFT, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) cancer remission testimonial involving surrogate tapping: two year old with terminal diagnosis ”miraculously” healed of a malignant cancerous tumor, EFT, leukemia and white blood cells, Guidelines For Using EFT in the Treatment & Healing of Serious Diseases, Emotional Freedom Technique: when "EFT doesn't seem to work" and how to remedy it and Can EFT Help Prevent Cancer By Reestablishing Healthy Energetic Flow?: A Brief “Breast Lump” Case Study.

http://www.selfgrowt...and_Cancer.html
http://www.emofree.c...cancer-cure.htm
http://www.healingca...-treatment.html

If nothing, EFT has been proven to be a very effective treatment for pain -- without the use of drugs.

It only takes 5-10 minutes a day after the initial reading of the handbook, you have nothing to lose here.

Here are some specific examples of EFT being used, on video:

- "PSTD"

- "EFT in action for a physical issue"

- "EFT for pain"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIeYrvwn_ys
- "Sexual trauma"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEDRqhnYtNI
- "Stop smoking with EFT"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP3Q1FR4CA8
- "EFT Skeptic"

EFT for cancer:
http://www.youtube.c...p;search=Search

#132 missminni

• 1,857 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:59 PM

EFT and other mind over matter methods of healing only work when they are personally embraced by the individual.
It doesn't matter how many people say it works, you have to personally believe it does for it to work.
I think you are barking up the wrong tree here.

#133 k10

• Guest, F@H
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:28 PM

EFT and other mind over matter methods of healing only work when they are personally embraced by the individual.
It doesn't matter how many people say it works, you have to personally believe it does for it to work.
I think you are barking up the wrong tree here.

You do not have to believe in these techniques for them to work.

Some people mistakenly conclude that EFT gets results simply because people believe in it. That is a particularly strange conclusion because it is usually made by those who are skeptical.
Posted ImageThe fact is, people rarely believe in these techniques at first. They are almost always skeptical...at least to a degree. Despite the usual lack of belief by newcomers the results obtained by EFT occur undiminished. People make their improvements in spite of their skepticism.

http://emofree.com/e...l/EFTmanl2.html

#134 JackCole

• 80 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:08 PM

That stuff sounds like Scientology to me.

I'd avoid. But, let me check it out first...

Before I know it I'll be calling you guys PTSP's and hanging out with Tom Cruise while having auditing sessions while staring at an ash tray for 3 hours repeating lines from Alice in Wonderland. (Oh yes, all this happens in Scientology)

#135 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 04:49 AM

It's going to take a few posts and some time to finish this reponse, but I'll get some of it up today, hopefully all of it before the day is through, but my track record for timeliness is real poor lately. :-D

Sorry Struct, an important voting issue came up tonight that requiered my full time and attention, I'll try again Saturday. I told you my track record was poor lately.

#136 struct

• 565 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:49 PM

It's going to take a few posts and some time to finish this reponse, but I'll get some of it up today, hopefully all of it before the day is through, but my track record for timeliness is real poor lately. ;)

Sorry Struct, an important voting issue came up tonight that requiered my full time and attention, I'll try again Saturday. I told you my track record was poor lately.

Take your time TheFirstImmortal even though you only have few days to live according to my watch.
I am glad that you don't find my posts "incredibly offensive"; some "incredibly" stupid anxious people found them incredibly offensive. Why is that so do you think?

Edited by struct, 28 December 2008 - 01:53 PM.

#137 missminni

• 1,857 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

It's going to take a few posts and some time to finish this reponse, but I'll get some of it up today, hopefully all of it before the day is through, but my track record for timeliness is real poor lately. ;)

Take your time TheFirstImmortal even though you only have few days to live according to my watch.
I am glad that you don't find my posts "incredibly offensive"; some "incredibly" stupid anxious people found them incredibly offensive. Why is that so do you think?

Uh, let me see....maybe it's because you are "incredibly" obnoxious and cruel. Additionally your use of extra large
font indicates immaturity, an overblown ego and bad taste.

#138 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:12 PM

Wow, I lost a day Struct, I thought today was Saturday, so I'm even later than I thought.

I believe in free speech Struct, so even if I found it offensive or even "incredibly offensive" I would not allow it's removal.
I can't really speak to why some find it offensive, you have to ask them.

#139 struct

• 565 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:56 AM

I can't really speak to why some find it offensive, you have to ask them.

I don't think they are able to answer it correctly; they may get more annoyed and offended. However, I meant that question to be rhetorical.

#140 daren

• 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:08 AM

Thefirstimmortal,

Have you looked into any of Dr. Richard Schultze's techniques for healing cancer?

#141 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:19 AM

POSTED UNDER THE THREAT OF CENSORSHIP

Page one Struct,
This story really begins on August 1st. Missminni set up a thread, “The First Immortal’s Wish List, The arsenal he needs to fight cancer.” It was an appeal to for help, and what an effective effort. Donations started flowing in fast a furious, and we had an arsenal building real fast. Personal Donations of products and financial donations, not to mention advice and information. Anthony Loera set up a separate fund that generated a lot of cash. Missminni had already with the Resveratrol post secured a large batch Resveratrol that had a retail value of 4 grand.

Check out the straight outpouring of support from members and registered users from post 1 to post 69. http://www.imminst.o...o...=23501&st=0
I can’t tell you how inspirational of a time that was for me Struct, I was dying and I needed these resources to try to beat my cancer or at least to extend my life long enough to get frozen. Fresh outta jail after a 3 ½ year stay, and having lost a half a million dollars, my house and my ability to earn a living, if it were not for this effort on the members part here, I seriously doubt that I would be here right now.

All of the posts were positive and we were steam rolling ahead with the rescue effort and along comes post 70. Shannon wrote “you all probably realize his Doctor has given him only 2 or 3 months to live now...”. I got a few PM’s on this one, we all kind of took this to mean something like, hey, I don’t think he’s going to make it, or, hey, your donating to someone who isn’t going to be around long. “You might be wasting your money” this was the take home message as far as a few of us were concerned. Of course, we might have misunderstood, the full quote was “you all probably realize his Doctor has given him only 2 or 3 months to live now...this breaks my heart, and I hope all here will do what they can...”

I had to probe this a little further so I wrote “I have a cute little post waiting in case I'm still alive on Nov 1st, should I beat that deadline. What do you think the odds are you'll get to read that post?”

Shannons flat response was “umm poor,” I started wondering what everyone thought about my odds. I like honest answers to that, good or bad, so I wasn’t offended that Shannon thought my chances were poor, but Shannons posts were the sole inspirations to start this thread.

Now Struct, when I wrote “I have a cute little post waiting in case I'm still alive on Nov 1st, should I beat that deadline.” I really wasn’t too concerned about beating that date, I felt confident, I even had a sense of Bravado or arrogance, and so I can relate to how you delivered your message.

Well, let me get this up, I’ll start page two in a bit.

#142 Shannon Vyff

• Life Member, Director Lead Moderator
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:17 AM

I'm sorry that I don't know what you are talking about TFM exactly (about my posting being flat), but I still worry about your chances as I did then--and I don't entirely mean short term, I mean long term--but I worry the same about all of us as we are all currently mortal, some are fighting more than others, and you are in that category currently. At first within this thread I thought it was sad or insensitive to vote on how long someone would or would not live, and against our goals of extending life. I thought it should stay if you were not offended TFM and you weren't, you have strong feelings on free speech that I admire. I now am happy anytime you post, and it is inspiring to me how much you have fought, I still hope you can entirely beat this and live decades more. I'm hoping you are able fight this long enough that the vote is done, that the full CI funds are raised, that you have the Venturist papers signed so they can work on your behalf for your suspension in case anything unexpected happens. The best thing would be for the cancer to go into remission, and it is still a possibility. You've done so much for ImmInst in the past and cryonics as well---it has been amazing to see how the communities have come together now to try and help you. You may not need that help, you may be around many decades more and I'd be happy about that--to have you back in leadership here for instance ;).

#143 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:25 AM

Well, I ain't dead yet, and I am to understand the fixes are not even difficult and could have already been done. I'm patient, it's a fight for another day, but longer the issue is ignored, the harder fight I'm bringing to the table, WORD.

You'll just have to run for director in a couple of days to make sure it gets done.

#144 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:41 AM

Page 2,
August 5th the poll begins.
Late September would be the last time I felt well. Sept 25th I had 3 great days in a row that I felt great, I remember them well, because I have not been well ever since. I posted the following, “The good news, after 2 days of full vitamins, I feel great. My appetite is coming back, I’m able to eat, I have more energy, and the chemo washout feeling is starting to go away. Unfortunately, there is something else I feel, I can feel the tumor. I’ve been eating and compressing the tumor for a better feel for it’s size, my guess of a few days ago, that it was around 5 might be too optimistic. It’s crowding more like it’s in the 6.5 or 7 range. Of course, I hope I’m wrong about that, but I have a good feel for this. I will be spending my research efforts this weekend on the most promising ways to shrink the tumor. The acid/alkaline research looks promising, but I’ll look for more and the most aggressive ways to shrink it. I feel like I can start putting in marathon hours again.”

It was a rosy optimistic forecast, but like many a weatherman, I got the forecast wrong. The tumor was coming back, and fast. I don’t know how much of my story you have followed Struct, but I have Small Cell Lung Cancer, Advanced Late Stage. SCLC is the deadliest and fasted growing cancer, the pathology for SCLC is nothing short of amazing. Untreated, SCLC can take you out in 4 to 6 weeks.

Oct 9th Rolled around, problems were mounting fast, I posted “Five or six days ago I started coughing up blood, volumes of blood. That at the same time I started getting incredible back pains that I had to use a great deal of pain medication to knock back.” All of a sudden Nov. 1st was looking a little farther a way, and that bravado and confidence wasn’t so grand.

We got the report back Oct 13, the report was great, showing excellent results. The problem however is that the report was about 3 weeks old, and I knew it did not reflect my current health of Oct 13. Still, while I knew I was having issues, I still didn’t really consider that I would not make the Nov 1st post. I might cross the finish line in battered shape, but I was going to cross it.

My attention was focused on creating a bold post. I wanted to make a statement, and yeah, I wanted it to be memorable, meaningful, larger than life and in your face to all those who doubted this life extensionist. I knew what I wanted to say, I already had some posts ready to go, but I wanted a great opening post set to music. I found the perfect song, catching up with my favorite artists I came across Meatloaf’s song, “I’m still alive.” It was so perfect, like the song was written just for Nov 1st. And just when I thought it couldn’t get any better than that, Missminni put it over the top by finding the video with the motorcycle. Everyone knows my passion for bikes, it was simply perfect.

#145 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:42 AM

Thefirstimmortal,

Have you looked into any of Dr. Richard Schultze's techniques for healing cancer?

Not that I can recall Daren.

#146 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:53 AM

I'm sorry that I don't know what you are talking about TFM exactly (about my posting being flat),

I did not say that your post was flat, I said that your response to my question “umm poor,” was flat. Flat as in clearly unmistakable or lacking in animation, example <a flat denial>.

#147 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:08 AM

You've done so much for ImmInst in the past and cryonics as well---

Shannon, I'm doing more currently for ImmInst and cryonics than I ever have in the past. I'm providing a real life example of how any and all Life Extensionist and Immortalists should grapple with death. I can't think of anything I've done in the past that tops this, can you?

#148 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:12 AM

Well, I ain't dead yet, and I am to understand the fixes are not even difficult and could have already been done. I'm patient, it's a fight for another day, but longer the issue is ignored, the harder fight I'm bringing to the table, WORD.

You'll just have to run for director in a couple of days to make sure it gets done.

Run for director ;) :) :) your just being a comedian tonight. :)
You are a witty one. :)

Edited by thefirstimmortal, 29 December 2008 - 08:14 AM.

#149 daren

• 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:44 PM

Thefirstimmortal,

Not that I can recall Daren.

search for his name and american botanical pharmacy. I heard he has had some success.

good luck

#150 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:51 PM

page 3
Getting back to Meatloaf for a moment. I’ve always been a big Meatloaf fan, I enjoy most of his music. There is something else I like Meatloaf for, I think the Album cover off his famous album “Bat out of Hell” is one of my all time favorite pieces of art.

When I decided to paint my truck years ago, I wanted to airbrush some artwork on it. I went down to Mikes Music in Sanford, the largest record store I know of. I spent a few days going thru every record album in the store because I wanted to find some perfect art to put on my truck, and I came up with only about 5 jackets outta I don’t know how many tens of thousands of Albums.

My first pick was the Bat outta hell, I decided to paint that on my driver’s side door, and then I extended the piece out to a red mountain scene. Even if I did not like any of his songs, that would have been my first pick of artwork. I love the symbolism. A motorcycle, which has always represented freedom to me, breaking out of a graveyard escaping hell. As an Immortalist it has always carried for me the meaning of escaping death.

I spent a total of 516 hour painting that door, which included learning how to mix colors to get the exact colors, cutting, stenciling, and taping.

Attached Files

Edited by thefirstimmortal, 29 December 2008 - 11:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users