Photo

How Does Madonna look for her age?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:07 PM

Yeah he does. I just found that he is only 5 ft 2 in (157 cm) if the source is correct. He DOES eat a vegetarian diet. You can tell that hes a very slim guy as well by this picture http://entertainment...027969352GaAshQ

Edited by Matt, 27 September 2008 - 10:08 PM.

#32 kismet

• 2,984 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:13 PM

There is no scientific proof for this diet, or is there? Some critical thoughts bolded, but correct me if I'm wrong...

The macrobiotic diet is low in fat which explains why she doesn't have much body fat.

This is what her diet consists of:

What are the Guidelines of the Macrobiotic Diet?

• Whole grains typically make up 50 to 60% of each meal. Whole grains include brown rice, whole wheat berries, barley, millet, rye, corn, buckwheat, and other whole grains. Rolled oats, noodles, pasta, bread, baked goods, and other flour products can be eaten occasionally.
    Paleo and keto folks will not like that. 50-60% sounds like a diet over-emphasising carbs, albeit complex carbs, too much.
  • Seeds and nuts in moderation. Seeds and nuts can be lightly roasted and salted with sea salt or shoyu.
    Never roast or salt nuts imho. Doesn't contribute much to the taste, but makes it rich in AGEs.
  • Local fruit can be consumed several times a week. Includes apples, pears, peaches, apricots, grapes, berries, melons, and other fruit. Tropical fruit such as mango, pineapple, and papaya is usually avoided.
    Moderating fruit intake in contrast to vegetable intake sounds good (reducing fructose intake), but the focus should be on berries and other fruits that have the most benefical substances and the least sugars, shouldn't it?
  • Desserts are permitted in moderation, approximately two to three times per week. Desserts can be enjoyed by people who are in good health. Emphasize naturally sweet foods such as apples, squash, adzuki beans, and dried fruit. Natural sweeteners such as rice syrup, barley malt, and amazake can be used. Sugar, honey, molasses, chocolate, carob, and other sweeteners are avoided.
    I prefer a Jack Lalanne style diet: never eat desserts. Should be better for blood sugar/insulin sensitivity and glycation in the long term anyway.
  • Cooking oil is typically unrefined vegetable oil. One of the most common oils used is dark sesame oil. Other oils that are recommended are light sesame oil, corn oil, and mustard seed oil.
    Cooking oils, preferably cooking in general, should be avoided to reduce AGE intake...

Low fat is arguably pretty bad. Besides this may turn out to be a protein restricted, calorie restricted diet without supplementation and the optimal nutrition (ON) part - doesn't sound too benefical to me. I suppose it would depend on the individual implementation, but I'd prefer evidence-based diets.

Please tell that to Madonna's nutritionist.

#33 Dmitri

• Topic Starter
  • 841 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 01:25 AM

There is no scientific proof for this diet, or is there? Some critical thoughts bolded, but correct me if I'm wrong...

The macrobiotic diet is low in fat which explains why she doesn't have much body fat.

• Whole grains typically make up 50 to 60% of each meal. Whole grains include brown rice, whole wheat berries, barley, millet, rye, corn, buckwheat, and other whole grains. Rolled oats, noodles, pasta, bread, baked goods, and other flour products can be eaten occasionally.
    Paleo and keto folks will not like that. 50-60% sounds like a diet over-emphasising carbs, albeit complex carbs, too much.
  • Seeds and nuts in moderation. Seeds and nuts can be lightly roasted and salted with sea salt or shoyu.
    Never roast or salt nuts imho. Doesn't contribute much to the taste, but makes it rich in AGEs.
  • Local fruit can be consumed several times a week. Includes apples, pears, peaches, apricots, grapes, berries, melons, and other fruit. Tropical fruit such as mango, pineapple, and papaya is usually avoided.
    Moderating fruit intake in contrast to vegetable intake sounds good (reducing fructose intake), but the focus should be on berries and other fruits that have the most benefical substances and the least sugars, shouldn't it?
  • Desserts are permitted in moderation, approximately two to three times per week. Desserts can be enjoyed by people who are in good health. Emphasize naturally sweet foods such as apples, squash, adzuki beans, and dried fruit. Natural sweeteners such as rice syrup, barley malt, and amazake can be used. Sugar, honey, molasses, chocolate, carob, and other sweeteners are avoided.
    I prefer a Jack Lalanne style diet: never eat desserts. Should be better for blood sugar/insulin sensitivity and glycation in the long term anyway.
  • Cooking oil is typically unrefined vegetable oil. One of the most common oils used is dark sesame oil. Other oils that are recommended are light sesame oil, corn oil, and mustard seed oil.
    Cooking oils, preferably cooking in general, should be avoided to reduce AGE intake...

Low fat is arguably pretty bad. Besides this may turn out to be a protein restricted, calorie restricted diet without supplementation and the optimal nutrition (ON) part - doesn't sound too benefical to me. I suppose it would depend on the individual implementation, but I'd prefer evidence-based diets.

Like I mentioned in a previous thread about the Macrobiotic diet there are some studies on pubmed that show some promise with diabetics, cancer prevention and cancer patients who practice MB. Perhaps researches should look more into these alternative diets so we know if they truly do work or if they're worthless like some people believe.

Here are the abstracts:

The self-reliant system for alternative care of diabetes mellitus patients--experience macrobiotic management in Trad Province.
Bhumisawasdi J, Vanna O, Surinpang N.Bureau of Inspector, Office of Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Health, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand. jakkriss@health.moph.go.th

BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE: Diabetes mellitus is a costly and growing health issue for the individual as well as the nation with much concern needed to change the way of life globally, Thailand included. Conventional medical care comprises of lifestyle modifications and the use of diabetic drugs but even with the development of new drugs, little achievement has been noted in relation to reducing the disease's complications. Macrobiotic is a holistic, alternative health care method. In macrobiotic principle, humans should live, drink and eat in conjunction with the laws of nature that will lead to good health, freedom and wisdom in understanding the laws of nature. The macrobiotic way of living is therefore the caring of body, mind, spirit and the environment in an independent manner based on adequacy and symbiotic support. MATERIAL AND METHOD: The present study consists of forty-four type 2 diabetes mellitus patients from the DM clinic, Trad Provincial Hospital. 4 subjects were insulin treated, observing the macrobiotic ways of living together at the Wanakaset Research Facility of Kasetsart University, Trad Province which lies in a natural forest area approximately 45 kilometers away from the city for a period of between 2 to 14 weeks. The volunteers were required to refrain from using all kind of drugs or chemicals and eating Formula 2 food as set forth by the International Un Punto Macrobiotico Foundation, Italy while participating in all camp activities. RESULTS: The findings at the end of the program together with QOL assessment questionnaires noted a statistically significant reduction in blood sugar levels, weight, blood pressure and heart beat ratios. Subjects were in significantly better health, more vibrant, more peaceful, and more energetic. The 4 insulin treated volunteers managed to maintain their blood sugar level within the range of 110-171 mg% without any insulin injection and all volunteers are free of any adverse events. CONCLUSION: The results of the present study can be a guideline in the modification of health care policies that can lead to the development of effective, and alternative care of diabetes mellitus patients.

Adjuvant diet to improve hormonal and metabolic factors affecting breast cancer prognosis.
Berrino F, Villarini A, De Petris M, Raimondi M, Pasanisi P.Department of Preventive and Predictive Medicine, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Via Venezian, 1, 20133, Milan, Italy. berrino@istitutotumori.mi.it

Western lifestyle, characterized by reduced physical activity and a diet rich in fat, refined carbohydrates, and animal protein is associated with high prevalence of overweight, metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, and high plasma levels of several growth factors and sex hormones. Most of these factors are associated with breast cancer risk and, in breast cancer patients, with increased risk of recurrences. Recent trials have proven that such a metabolic and endocrine imbalance can be favorably modified through comprehensive dietary modification, shifting from Western to Mediterranean and macrobiotic diet.

The macrobiotic diet in cancer.
Kushi LH, Cunningham JE, Hebert JR, Lerman RH, Bandera EV, Teas J.Program in Nutrition, Department of Health & Behavior Studies, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA. lhk26@columbia.edu

Macrobiotics is one of the most popular alternative or complementary comprehensive lifestyle approaches to cancer. The centerpiece of macrobiotics is a predominantly vegetarian, whole-foods diet that has gained popularity because of remarkable case reports of individuals who attributed recoveries from cancers with poor prognoses to macrobiotics and the substantial evidence that the many dietary factors recommended by macrobiotics are associated with decreased cancer risk. Women consuming macrobiotic diets have modestly lower circulating estrogen levels, suggesting a lower risk of breast cancer. This may be due in part to the high phytoestrogen content of the macrobiotic diet. As with most aspects of diet in cancer therapy, there has been limited research evaluating the effectiveness of the macrobiotic diet in alleviating suffering or prolonging survival of cancer patients. The few studies have compared the experience of cancer patients who tried macrobiotics with expected survival rates or assembled series of cases that may justify more rigorous research. On the basis of available evidence and its similarity to dietary recommendations for chronic disease prevention, the macrobiotic diet probably carries a reduced cancer risk. However, at present, the empirical scientific basis for or against recommendations for use of macrobiotics for cancer therapy is limited. Any such recommendations are likely to reflect biases of the recommender. Because of its popularity and the compelling evidence that dietary factors are important in cancer etiology and survival, further research to clarify whether the macrobiotic diet or similar dietary patterns are effective in cancer prevention and treatment is warranted.

#34 Dmitri

• Topic Starter
  • 841 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:44 AM

In response to some of your comments

a) Salt is not bad in moderation; our nerve cells need sodium to function properly

b) When macrobiotics mention desserts it doesn't appear like they're speaking of pies, cakes, pudding, etc. Their description under desserts makes it sound like they consider fruits to be desserts.

c) You said cooking should be avoided, but to my knowledge even those on CR cook their food (some vegetables increase their antioxidant intake with cooking)? Also, how would people eat certain fish or chicken if they can't cook them? Are you advocating an all raw diet?

d) The article is a simply summary guideline, it was not going to post all the foods Macrobiotics eat, so because they don't mention berries does not mean they don't consume them. The article also mentioned that the type of macrobiotic diet you undergo depends on your gender, age, activity level, climate and seasons.

Anyway, I hope you read and comment on the pubmed articles I posted concerning the Macrobiotic diet.

Edited by Dmitri, 28 September 2008 - 03:58 AM.

#35 kismet

• 2,984 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:07 PM

Yes, some parts of the diet are similiar to CR/PR and they are more nutritious than the SAD, but a macorbiotic diet, even with the best implementation, is not close to a healthy CRON diet with low GL/AGE and supplementation.

a) Salt is not bad in moderation; our nerve cells need sodium to function properly

Sodium is necessary, but I don't know if salt is. Salt may be linked to stomach cancer. However, my comment focused more on roasting.

b) When macrobiotics mention desserts it doesn't appear like they're speaking of pies, cakes, pudding, etc. Their description under desserts makes it sound like they consider fruits to be desserts.

Yet some fruits are rich in fructose/glucose, if you really want to optimise your diet, you'd need to avoid some of those fruits. You could still supplement with extracts.

c) You said cooking should be avoided, but to my knowledge even those on CR cook their food (some vegetables increase their antioxidant intake with cooking)? Also, how would people eat certain fish or chicken if they can't cook them? Are you advocating an all raw diet?

Yes, all raw as far as possible. Meat can easily be consumed raw e.g. steak tartare, dried meats, sushi. Cooking could be done with the lowest possible temperature (100°C or lower). Cooked fish still is lower in AGEs than most other meats.
MR, krillin and some CRONies advocate diets low in AGEs as far as I know.

d) The article is a simply summary guideline, it was not going to post all the foods Macrobiotics eat, so because they don't mention berries does not mean they don't consume them. The article also mentioned that the type of macrobiotic diet you undergo depends on your gender, age, activity level, climate and seasons.

That's why I said "depending on implementation" you would be better or worse off.

Anyway, I hope you read and comment on the pubmed articles I posted concerning the Macrobiotic diet.

Later on. Still I think it works because it features CR/PR, which might starve off cancers and in part slow down aging.

#36 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:51 AM

It's easy to snipe but let's face it she looks great for 50. If I were 50 and she was on my arm I would see a lot of (relatively) young guy's heads turning walking down the street. However, she would benefit from upping her bodyfat so she doesn't look so hard and vascular, and it would round out her face, thighs and backside a bit, perhaps a few lunges or deadlifts too for the lower glutes.

As for Skeletor, given the cosmetic procedures and Immortalist tip, it's got to be Mum-Ra! "THE EVER LIVING!" Strike a pose.....

Attached Files

#37 VictorBjoerk

• Member, Life Member
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

Why does cooking create large amounts AGE products? frying and stewing has to be much worse!

#38 Dmitri

• Topic Starter
  • 841 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:02 PM

Yes, some parts of the diet are similiar to CR/PR and they are more nutritious than the SAD, but a macorbiotic diet, even with the best implementation, is not close to a healthy CRON diet with low GL/AGE and supplementation.

Sodium is necessary, but I don't know if salt is. Salt may be linked to stomach cancer. However, my comment focused more on roasting.

Yet some fruits are rich in fructose/glucose, if you really want to optimise your diet, you'd need to avoid some of those fruits. You could still supplement with extracts.

Yes, all raw as far as possible. Meat can easily be consumed raw e.g. steak tartare, dried meats, sushi. Cooking could be done with the lowest possible temperature (100°C or lower). Cooked fish still is lower in AGEs than most other meats.
MR, krillin and some CRONies advocate diets low in AGEs as far as I know.

That's why I said "depending on implementation" you would be better or worse off.

Later on. Still I think it works because it features CR/PR, which might starve off cancers and in part slow down aging.

a) Salt is composed of sodium ions (NaCl; sodium chloride); those who practice MB use unrefined salt (sea salt) instead of refined salt (table salt). To my understanding all animals including humans need salt, but like I mentioned before too much of it can be detrimental.

b) Doesn't eating raw foods (although MB emphasizes eating raw vegetables) increase the risk of infection (bacteria)? Some restaurants already put warning signs about the risks of eating sushi (raw meat).

c) I will eagerly anticipate your response on the articles, although I have a question what exactly does PR mean?

#39 Dmitri

• Topic Starter
  • 841 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:19 AM

I forgot to mention in the previous post that Macrobiotics cook their food by steaming or cooking for a short time, so I assume this does not produce a lot of AGE if they're cooking time is short and light. Also, I'm not saying Macrobiotic diet is as good as CR, but it seems to me like a healthy alternative if combined with supplements and exercise.

#40 Dmitri

• Topic Starter
  • 841 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:20 AM

Sdxl, you sure those aren't photoshopped? :)

I don't know, I'm no expert. But you have to admit that she's wearing a lot of make-up in those other pictures and probably had more rest.

Well, I found this photo from her in Early August she appears to be wearing no make up and if she is it's likely light make-up but she doesn't look as terrible as the photo you just showed us, although I have to admit she also looks a bit tired in the photo I'm going to post.

here's the link to the photo:
http://www.imdb.com/...83008/nm0000187

#41 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:34 PM

lets face it right... there are plenty of people that look so much better than they do in photos. I think either seeing her on video or in real life to get a better idea of hor old she looks.

Edited by Matt, 30 September 2008 - 02:37 PM.

#42 missminni

• 1,857 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:01 PM

lets face it right... there are plenty of people that look so much better than they do in photos. I think either seeing her on video or in real life to get a better idea of hor old she looks.

Actually, that's not really the case with celebrities. Usually they totally control photos that are released of them and they look fabulous with all the make up and lighting magic. It's the paparazzi photos that catch them the way they really look.
Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. Madonna used to live down the block from me when she released her first record
and I would see her on the street often...she was a very average looking girl, except for the fact that she would
dress like she did in her early videos...but so did most of the people in my neighborhood. Without make-up, she was really quite ordinary.
As for looking good for 50, of course she does, as do many other 50 year olds who use cosmetic surgery.
This is so common. Look at Tina Turner at 69! She's got better arms than Madonna.
But back to photos...they can flatter and they can also reveal the worst facets of ones face. It's just a matter of luck.

Attached File  tina_turner_on_stage.jpg   48.09KB   7 downloads

#43 kismet

• 2,984 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:53 PM

a) Salt is composed of sodium ions (NaCl; sodium chloride); those who practice MB use unrefined salt (sea salt) instead of refined salt (table salt). To my understanding all animals including humans need salt, but like I mentioned before too much of it can be detrimental.

b) Doesn't eating raw foods (although MB emphasizes eating raw vegetables) increase the risk of infection (bacteria)? Some restaurants already put warning signs about the risks of eating sushi (raw meat).

c) I will eagerly anticipate your response on the articles, although I have a question what exactly does PR mean?

Why does cooking create large amounts AGE products? frying and stewing has to be much worse!

PR is just a neat abbreviation for protein restriction, similar to DR/CR, for calorie restriction. I don't even know if it is standardised.

About 10% of dietary AGEs are absorbed. Temperature seems to be more important than duration, so cooking is not really good, but everything else (frying, broiling, roasting) is much worse. It seems that fat and protein are most prone to AGE formation  - not carbs. Broiling beef (225°C) as compared to boiling (100°C) increased AGEs by a factor of 11/unit of time. [1]
I have access to the full study, but unfortunatly I can't access all the additional tables provided, only one of them.

Excerpt:
Beef, boiled×1 h 22 kU/g (AGEs measured CML)
Beef, broiled×15 min 60 kU/g
Tuna, roasted×40 min 6 kU/g
Tuna, broiled×10 min 51 kU/g
Almonds, roasted 66.5 kU/g
Bread, whole-wheat center 0.54 kU/g

[1] Goldberg et al. Advanced glycoxidation end products in commonly consumed foods. J Am Diet Assoc. 2004 Aug;104(8):1287-91. Division of Experimental Diabetes and Aging, Department of Geriatrics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA.

#44 kismet

• 2,984 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

I forgot to address one of your points; raw foods vs risk of infection.
Most interventions have their pros and cons and result in some kind of trade-off. The risk to get sick from high-quality raw foods is very small, but weak immune function - which can lead to death from infection in the elderly - may be problematic when it becomes most important to keep AGEs down (impaired renal function in the old leads to an increase of AGEs in the blood stream afaik). That is my interpretation of several studies so far.

#45 Johan

• Guest, F@H
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:02 PM

[1] Goldberg et al. Advanced glycoxidation end products in commonly consumed foods. J Am Diet Assoc. 2004 Aug;104(8):1287-91. Division of Experimental Diabetes and Aging, Department of Geriatrics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA.

Here is the full-text paper for those interested in reading it:

Attached Files

#46 Dmitri

• Topic Starter
  • 841 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:29 PM

PR is just a neat abbreviation for protein restriction, similar to DR/CR, for calorie restriction. I don't even know if it is standardised.

About 10% of dietary AGEs are absorbed. Temperature seems to be more important than duration, so cooking is not really good, but everything else (frying, broiling, roasting) is much worse. It seems that fat and protein are most prone to AGE formation - not carbs. Broiling beef (225°C) as compared to boiling (100°C) increased AGEs by a factor of 11/unit of time. [1]
I have access to the full study, but unfortunatly I can't access all the additional tables provided, only one of them.

Excerpt:
Beef, boiled×1 h 22 kU/g (AGEs measured CML)
Beef, broiled×15 min 60 kU/g
Tuna, roasted×40 min 6 kU/g
Tuna, broiled×10 min 51 kU/g
Almonds, roasted 66.5 kU/g
Bread, whole-wheat center 0.54 kU/g

So doesn't this mean the Macrobiotic diet is good since it's low in fat (more prone to AGE formation like you said) and the only meats that are allowed seem to be fish and seafood (which are likely low in AGE).

Edited by Dmitri, 30 September 2008 - 09:53 PM.

#47 Centurion

• 1,000 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:25 AM

She doesnt look far off her age. But I'd do her anyway

#48 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:44 PM

Tina definitely has better arms than Madonnas sagging lower part of her arms. I can't believe Tina is so old! Most people look far worse at her age. But I agree you have to see them in person. I look terrible in some of my photos, and some I look far older than I do in person. It could also work the other way around to.

#49 Shoe

• Guest, F@H
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:06 PM

Tina definitely has better arms than Madonnas sagging lower part of her arms. I can't believe Tina is so old! Most people look far worse at her age. But I agree you have to see them in person. I look terrible in some of my photos, and some I look far older than I do in person. It could also work the other way around to.

"Sagging"? It's called "triceps".

#50 wydell

• 503 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:55 PM

I think that it's likely that Madonna has access to the finest plastic surgeons and also has the time and resources with respect to diet, exercise and dermatology to look her best. With that said, she looks younger than her age.

For those folks who thinks she looks her age (i.e. similar to other 50 year old women), I am not sure what planet you're living on. She looks much younger than your average 50 year old woman. I can see no detectable wrinkles in her pics and she look to be in better physical shape than your average 20 year old weight wise.

Which 50 year old women are you comparing Madonna to? There are very few (albeit some) that look younger. I think you guys are comparing her to people like Cindy Jackson.

#51 missminni

• 1,857 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:24 PM

I think that it's likely that Madonna has access to the finest plastic surgeons and also has the time and resources with respect to diet, exercise and dermatology to look her best. With that said, she looks younger than her age.

For those folks who thinks she looks her age (i.e. similar to other 50 year old women), I am not sure what planet you're living on. She looks much younger than your average 50 year old woman. I can see no detectable wrinkles in her pics and she look to be in better physical shape than your average 20 year old weight wise.

Which 50 year old women are you comparing Madonna to? There are very few (albeit some) that look younger. I think you guys are comparing her to people like Cindy Jackson.

She looks like all the other 50 and 60 year old celebrities who avail themselves of plastic surgery and have the money to have personal trainers etc. Look at Goldie Hawn at 62.

Attached File  tn_7Oct07_644797548.jpg   54.22KB   8 downloads

#52 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:02 AM

no I believe around the tricep area Madonna's skin is sagging. Tina Turner is more naturally muscular, seen her in older pics, and her triceps aren't sagging. Of course I could be wrong.

#53 conwict

• 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:55 AM

This thread is kind of old, but I just thought I'd clarify:

A diet low in fat does not, all things being equal, result in low body fat.

Period.

The macrobiotic diet is calorie restricted largely due to the food choice: the average person, eating foods like that, becomes sated well before they get a lot of cals in. Then their bodies get used to it and maintain homeostasis on the low calories. Just to throw some educated guesses out there, a 120 pound female who goes macrobiotic is likely going to drop 5-10 pounds and then level off. Similarly, a hugely overweight person, say a 250 pound female, is not going to get a lot of weight loss without an intelligently planned regimen. Going macrobiotic is not going to cut it.

Dietary fat, i.e. lipids, do not cause bodyfat gain as part of a sensibly planned diet with appropriate numbers of calories. Gaining bodyfat is due to caloric surplus, inactivity, and poor food choice in that order. Inability to lose bodyfat is due to the same factors. All three factors are important, but even the best food choices will not result in fat loss without a caloric deficit and an increase in activity.

</soapbox>

#54 VictorBjoerk

• Member, Life Member
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:49 AM

Posted Image

Cindy Jackson's new look aged 53, do you think she has gone overboard with plastic surgery or is she allright?

#55 Steve_86

• 266 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:42 AM

Err...

I consume a lots of fat, a fair bit of protein and only eat carbs for breakfast (rolled oats) every 2nd day or so. I am in top shape, the best I have ever been in.
Carbs make me put on weight a lot easier than fats do. I have no idea why you think this.

Edited by Steve_86, 09 November 2008 - 06:43 AM.

#56 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:49 AM

Isabel Prysler, 57, Enrique Iglesias' mom

Edited by Forever21, 14 November 2008 - 05:50 AM.

#57 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:53 AM

no Cindy Jackson is one of the few people who have maybe done alot of plastic surgery that looks really good with it. Can't really tell she's had any work done.

#58 mustardseed41

• 928 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:03 AM

She doesnt look far off her age. But I'd do her anyway

That's what A-Rod said. lol

Edited by mustardseed41, 14 November 2008 - 06:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users