- - - - -

Mass CRON Possible With This Marketing Strategy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:55 PM

Zee Spark For Zee Plan

It may be repulsive, but that is the point.

If people can be kept aware, every moment of every day, every time they lift their forks to their plates, of the filth and biomass they are adding to the environment, via a splashing of sewage imagery advertisements, over every visual medium, as part of a public service campaign, then people would eat less.

If we are forced into an OCD state, where we constantly obsess over how the food going in will look and, dare I say it, offend coming out, then we may have something workable, something that will knock the gluttony right out of 2/3 of our population via a powerful gag reflex.

And, immediately following the sludge-ads, there would be suggestions from qualified sources, for when we CAN stomach eating, listing foods that impart the most health per calorie.

Now that I am thinking of it, continuous reminders of the FDA-permitted insect fragments and fly eggs present in consumer foods might help too.

Can we handle it?
Probably not.
But it would work, make no mistake about it.

Edited by paulthekind, 16 November 2008 - 02:01 PM.

#2 Brafarality

• Topic Starter
  • 684 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:57 AM

Priceless comment Goliaththomas300 made about the subject on AOL:

If you think its ok for me to leave a turd in the can and have a nice looking woman walk in my bathroom and try to explain your mind set to them, your nuts. You'd probally gross out and run out the door.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users