←  Ageless Looks

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

I have yet to see somebody who looks as yo...

goatz's Photo goatz 04 Mar 2010

... thingie!...happeningsie ^-^... mattersie ... ^-^

I'm not trying to be mean, but on these boards your posts will be more welcomed if you at least avoid adding extra "sie's" and "ie's" onto every word. It doesn't come across as "cute" or "innocent." Just annoying to read.

I think its cute

Forever21's Photo Forever21 05 Mar 2010

Yeah, a fully grown adult woman talking like a 7 year old. Very cute indeed.

sponsored ad  

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

TheFountain's Photo TheFountain 05 Mar 2010

OMIGOSH, HAEV U 2LD AUBREY YET?!!?!?? oMG hahaha WTF LOL U 2?????!!? I SO TOTAHLE WIL LIEV FOREV3R 2!!1!!!! WTF LMAO

You know, if you asked her to speak in a more.. "common" writing style, she might actually do that and there will be no need for any tension between you two :)

Yeah, I know!

Forever21, I don't type like that :s And anyway, your username *is* Forever 21, so...doesn't that mean that you *also* want to be a certain age forever? Also, isn't living Forever and staying young Forever the entire basis of this forum and website? ^-^

♥ Annousenka ♥

But we believe some intelligent intervention with our biology is probably required to stay young :)

Well, that's true and very important of course, but don't forget about quantum physics! ^-^ Everyone's cells, at their very smallest energy particles can change depending on what that person is feeling and thinking. I've been learning a lot about the Law of Attraction and the Universe alsosies, so by just feeling and thinking about something that I want and dwelling on it a lotsie, I can have it! ^-^ It's very important to feel good as much as possiblesie, heehee ^-^

♥ Annousenka ♥

"The Secret" shouldn't be taken seriously or any more than just to make you have a positive attitude and feeling.
There isn't any known quantum process in the cell, sorry.

I mean the very smallest energy particles, not the actual cell itselfie, heehee ^-^ Everything is made of energy at its very core ^-^ The Energy is where the Law of Attraction lies because everything is magnetic! ^-^

♥ Annousenka ♥

Are you referring to some sort of psionic or monadic 'force' which channels itself in all things everywhere?

My view of it is that the universe consists of many 'eyes'. The human race is some of these eyes but there are many many other eyes out there and when these eyes (or I's) communicate, it is the universe self reflecting and becoming more conscious of itself.

I think there is a book called the tao of physics which deals with this topic. Also, the holographic universe covers it in great detail. But nothing can elucidate it more than our own tendency as beings in this universe to do something creative. Write a song, poem, story, paint a picture, etc. The american indians use to spend hours, or sometimes days, creating these elaborate sand sculptures which they would then scatter out into the wind.

The reason is they wanted no attachment to mortality and the end result, that being the sculpture itself, was considered a part of mortality, while the process of creating it was considered part of immortality. Maybe they thought they were attaining immortality by staying in touch with the process.

TheFountain's Photo TheFountain 05 Mar 2010

Well this and affecting the universe by thought or predicting the future or whatever is still far away from each other O_o

Unless all timelines coexist simultaneously and we are merely shifting back and forth at little notice. There could be a gazillion timelines. Who knows which one we are inhabiting. Life is all over the place.

Luna's Photo Luna 05 Mar 2010

O_o ok...... you guys are being weird..

TheFountain's Photo TheFountain 06 Mar 2010

And you're being close minded. Unless you're joking.

Luna's Photo Luna 06 Mar 2010

Calling me close minded for - well - being far from convinced new age stuff are true? O_o wow, you really are biased and brainwashed, or to use your own favorite choice of words "psychologically conditioned".

I looked up more about that quantum system, well first thing is - it is still a theory, not proven, not demonstrated. Second thing is: even if it was proven, it's called quantum but it doesn't mean it's all magical like people think when they hear quantum, read about the theory, understand it better, it's a basic mechanism using electrons to sense the direction and strength of a magnetic field.

Sorry, I don't believe in "The Secret"'s ideas, I can see why they would be appealing but well, if we could all re-arrange the world it would probably apply that we all are sort of in a different word than the other, a word we create on our own. You might not even exist out of my world.. The biggest flaw with this is that my world will probably be much different than the world I am in :/

Calling me close minded for - well - being far from convinced new age stuff are true? O_o wow, you really are biased and brainwashed, or to use your own favorite choice of words "psychologically conditioned".

I looked up more about that quantum system, well first thing is - it is still a theory, not proven, not demonstrated. Second thing is: even if it was proven, it's called quantum but it doesn't mean it's all magical like people think when they hear quantum, read about the theory, understand it better, it's a basic mechanism using electrons to sense the direction and strength of a magnetic field.

Sorry, I don't believe in "The Secret"'s ideas, I can see why they would be appealing but well, if we could all re-arrange the world it would probably apply that we all are sort of in a different word than the other, a word we create on our own. You might not even exist out of my world.. The biggest flaw with this is that my world will probably be much different than the world I am in :/

What you need to realize is that, this quantum system, although theoretical, is used in scienctific mathematical models to determine the composition of other galaxies. All the data we currently have on other galaxies is based on this 'magical' numerical language based on quantum calculations. Tachyon particles are used widely in that particular field despite having never been proven to be 'real'. The quantum theory is roughly that particle and wave exist simultaneously. This can be applied to human existence as well in stating that we can be here or in any other 'dimension' at the same instance. There is no certainty with regard to anything. What does this have to do with people looking young? Maybe it is largely mental? Maybe the best skincare product is of a quantum origin? Who knows.
Edited by TheFountain, 06 March 2010 - 02:26 AM.

Luna's Photo Luna 06 Mar 2010

right now all it means is that this thread is going off topic! :)

It needed a little quantum spice.

Kisya's Photo Kisya 07 Mar 2010

Oupsie, heehee ^-^

♥ Annousenka ♥
Edited by PetiteCerise, 07 March 2010 - 07:43 AM.

I am not a woman!

I am a girl ^-^ I will *always* be a girlsie ^-^ Don't you know this? ^-^ Haven't you looked at my picturesies? Heehee ^-^

♥ Annousenka ♥

kismet's Photo kismet 07 Mar 2010

I am a girl ^-^ I will *always* be a girlsie ^-^ Don't you know this? ^-^ Haven't you looked at my picturesies? Heehee ^-^

Now that you mention it. No I haven't, but you could (re-)post them so that we can have another look. I think this thread deserves more pictures of "girlsies"! ♥
Edited by kismet, 07 March 2010 - 01:10 PM.

VidX's Photo VidX 07 Mar 2010

LOL, I like her, it's a bit annoying, but what the hell - she's "weird" afterall.

BTW, this mans pic probably dosn't say anything for most of you, so I need to introduce - it's Mr R.Coleman, 8x Mr.Olympia winner, now retired (says he'll come back for one more shot). Why I post this pic? Well - this dude has cruised (and still does) on a gallon of testosterone, HGH and hell knows what more for over two decades (probably close to three at the moment). He's 45 in this pic (was taken yesterday or so). Doesn't seem like all the hormones took much of a toll on his appearance, kinda vice versa:

Posted Image
Edited by VidX, 07 March 2010 - 05:37 PM.

Forever21's Photo Forever21 07 Mar 2010

omigosh, is that possiblesies?
Edited by Forever21, 07 March 2010 - 05:47 PM.

I will just post a link to my Picasa albumsie ^-^

Most of the picturesies are from when I was between 12 and 16, but the ones at the bottomsie (where I am the chubbiest) are from 2009, aside from the 6 at the *very* bottomsie ^-^

http://picasaweb.goo...illeAnnousenka#

^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

♥ Annousenka ♥

1kgcoffee's Photo 1kgcoffee 07 Mar 2010

Again, if you took out the ribbons, stuffed animals, and the stupid look on your face, it would be very very obvious that you are at least in your twenties. First off, the coarseness of your hair is a dead giveaway. The bone structure in your face is very well developed, especially the brow line. There is a growth above your lip that is not typically found in younger people, there is the beginning of sagging underneath your eyes and last, naso-labial lines are starting to form. The average person may not be able to pinpoint these things, but they can tell in a glance.

Again, if you took out the ribbons, stuffed animals, and the stupid look on your face, it would be very very obvious that you are at least in your twenties. First off, the coarseness of your hair is a dead giveaway. The bone structure in your face is very well developed, especially the brow line. There is a growth above your lip that is not typically found in younger people, there is the beginning of sagging underneath your eyes and last, naso-labial lines are starting to form. The average person may not be able to pinpoint these things, but they can tell in a glance.

Excuse me, my hair has been this texture since I was 10! My bone structure has been the same since I was about 13, and the mole on my face, I've had my entire life. I have no sagging under my eyes! I have some extra fat in my lower lids because I am too chubby, and the lines on my cheeks are because I have CHUBBY cheeks, and I'm SMILING!

♥ Annousenka ♥
Edited by PetiteCerise, 07 March 2010 - 08:39 PM.

Luna's Photo Luna 07 Mar 2010

Her brow bones is one of the flattest I seen.
What growth? O_o and make sure you are looking at the latest photos where she is the oldest..
Sagging underneath the eyes? it could be tiredness, she doesn't always have them.
Naso-labial lines.. only when she's smiling.

You want her to look older, she is MAYBE 22 in her oldest *LOOKING* photos.. She looks younger in many others.

What growth? O_o and make sure you are looking at the latest photos where she is the oldest..
Sagging underneath the eyes? it could be tiredness, she doesn't always have them.

You want her to look older, she is MAYBE 22 in her oldest *LOOKING* photos.. She looks younger in many others.

*sigh of relief*, Thank you, Luna ^-^

♥ Annousenka ♥

Obviously, lol..

mustardseed41's Photo mustardseed41 07 Mar 2010

LOL, I like her, it's a bit annoying, but what the hell - she's "weird" afterall.

BTW, this mans pic probably dosn't say anything for most of you, so I need to introduce - it's Mr R.Coleman, 8x Mr.Olympia winner, now retired (says he'll come back for one more shot). Why I post this pic? Well - this dude has cruised (and still does) on a gallon of testosterone, HGH and hell knows what more for over two decades (probably close to three at the moment). He's 45 in this pic (was taken yesterday or so). Doesn't seem like all the hormones took much of a toll on his appearance, kinda vice versa:

Posted Image

He's only 45...a genetic freak....and has dark skin. What do you expect?

Lol, well I'd say he looks 30 at most here, not every 45yo can brag that, dark skin or not.. Though my point was that this dude has done a ton of various hormones in the past few decades. I mean - many of us here are interested in things like HRT, etc..
Edited by VidX, 07 March 2010 - 11:13 PM.

Luna's Photo Luna 08 Mar 2010

He looks like a paper figure pose :D

TheFountain's Photo TheFountain 08 Mar 2010

First off, the coarseness of your hair is a dead giveaway.

I've seen plenty of teenagers with coarse, dry hair. Hormones!

The bone structure in your face is very well developed, especially the brow line.

How can you tell the bone structure with all that baby fat present?

There is a growth above your lip that is not typically found in younger people,

What are you talking about?

there is the beginning of sagging underneath your eyes

What are you talking about?

and last, naso-labial lines are starting to form.

All young people get superficial naso-lines when they smile. Especially when they have chubbier faces. It's part of our skin structure.
Edited by TheFountain, 08 March 2010 - 06:53 AM.

N.T.M.'s Photo N.T.M. 08 Mar 2010

As for wrinkles, animation definitely plays a role as well. My boyfriend for instance has a very animated face, while I have trained myself to never raise my eyebrows and keep smiling to a minimum.

lol I actually did the same thing when I was about 12. It's funny how ingrained it is in me now. It feels very strange to even try moving my eyebrows.

werry111's Photo werry111 08 Mar 2010

As per i think that if you have taken proper care of your health then you are still looking like young and as i know if you are a new gym extremist who wants to have a maximum workout then taking in a quality protein shake or protein drink is vital post-workout. You can create a shake with protein powder after a workout if that’s your desire. It is also applicable to you.

Kisya's Photo Kisya 08 Mar 2010

I don't think that my hair is dry because of hormones, I just have naturally very thick, poufy and frizzy hair, heehee ^-^ It's been like that since puberty started! ^-^ Before that, my hair was darker, short and completely straightsie ^-^ I wasn't always happy with my hair until relatively recently, heehee ^-^ Nowsies, I LOVE my hair! ^-^ I don't even want to straighten it anymoresies ^-^

♥ Annousenka ♥
Edited by PetiteCerise, 08 March 2010 - 07:54 PM.

Skötkonung's Photo Skötkonung 08 Mar 2010

You look about 30 in this photo:
http://picasaweb.goo...810563031358338

Luna's Photo Luna 08 Mar 2010

I don't think that my hair is dry because of hormones, I just have naturally very thick, poufy and frizzy hair, heehee ^-^ It's been like that since puberty started! ^-^ Before that, my hair was darker, short and completely straightsie ^-^ I wasn't always happy with my hair until relatively recently, heehee ^-^ Nowsies, I LOVE my hair! ^-^ I don't even want to straighten it anymoresies ^-^

♥ Annousenka ♥

My hair is really curly and thick too. I think it also started since puberty maybe.
I had hard time liking it being puffy, messy and curly/wavy ^^ now I know it's better :)