Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

monetary system, conspiracy theories

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:16 PM

well, I ssw the zeitgeist movie, and most of it is accurate, in my opinion. I don't know about the fed reserve stuff that took up part of the movie. I never watched that part.

Specifically though, what did you think of the sky view of Pisces and the fact that Christianty's run across time corresponds to the dominance of that in the precessional equinox? -- thus confirming that Jesus is a USEful myth-- to the Platonic elite?

I don't know anything about any platonic elite, but clearly the astrological aspects of pre-christian mythology was imported into the christian mythology

#32 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:17 PM

well, I ssw the zeitgeist movie, and most of it is accurate, in my opinion. I don't know about the fed reserve stuff that took up part of the movie. I never watched that part.

If private parties own the Federal Reserve, I wonder why libertarians complain about that in light of their ideology about privatizing as many of the functions of the government as possible. And why do these same people also advocate violating the Fed owners' property rights by abolishing or nationalizing it?

Good question, mark. Not being a Libertarian-- which is another form of British agency that follows plagereist Adam Smith, I can't answer that question. That's actually a good point of reference that makes sense to me though-- that the various British front groups inevitably conflict at some point with one another-- The FED was privatized in 1913 unconstitutionally and is now bankrupt... and must be PUT into bankruptcy protection-- with the creation of money put back in government control-- as a sovereign nation-state should have.

Libertarians to my understanding want what Max More wanted-- privatized multiple money systems-- no common currency... which would be another way to annihalate the nation-state system. He calls it anarcho-capitalism. It's another form of Babylonian monetarism-- which is OPPPOSED to the policy of PUBLIC CREDIT-- which came out of Alexander Hamilton's thinking-- as the FIRST treasurey secretary of the USA.... and which policy we have to now return.

#33 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:24 PM

Specifically though, what did you think of the sky view of Pisces and the fact that Christianty's run across time corresponds to the dominance of that in the precessional equinox? -- thus confirming that Jesus is a USEful myth-- to the Platonic elite?

I don't know anything about any platonic elite, but clearly the astrological aspects of pre-christian mythology was imported into the christian mythology

That too, but the STAR SYSTEM, Pisces REALLY EXISTS and really IS THERE... it is NOT mythology--- pre-Christian or otherwise... the POINT is-- to be understood-- that the STAR SYSTEM Picses was EMPLOYED by the elite-- as stated in Zeitgeist-- to CREATE a new political/economic/religious era... based on the timeline of the REAL star system!! A NEW AGE---

...which means the religious ZEALOTS who talk about the END TIMES are merely referring in reality to the end of the age of Picces-- which we will see in 150 years as Picses continues out of view on the precessional equinox and AQUARIUS comes into dominant view-- in reality-- not mythology--

And the fact that pre cRhristian ideas were imported into Chrisitantiy again was a TOOL to convey the IDEA of commonality of mankind-- which is NEW AND REVOLUTIONARY-- despite USING the star system and despite USING old pre-christian story telling tools...

Get it?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:29 PM

That too, but the STAR SYSTEM, Pisces REALLY EXISTS and really IS THERE... it is NOT mythology--- pre-Christian or otherwise... the POINT is-- to be understood-- that the STAR SYSTEM Picses was EMPLOYED by the elite-- as stated in Zeitgeist-- to CREATE a new political/economic/religious era... based on the timeline of the REAL star system!! A NEW AGE---

...which means the religious ZEALOTS who talk about the END TIMES are merely referring in reality to the end of the age of Picces-- which we will see in 150 years as Picses continues out of view on the precessional equinox and AQUARIUS comes into dominant view-- in reality-- not mythology--

And the fact that pre cRhristian ideas were imported into Chrisitantiy again was a TOOL to convey the IDEA of commonality of mankind-- which is NEW AND REVOLUTIONARY-- despite USING the star system and despite USING old pre-christian story telling tools...

Get it?

More likely that a new mythology evolved organically out of the old mythology, at least to some degree, and the nascent catholic church (certainly an elite) codified it and wrote it down. They of course used it like another other powerful institution or group of people have always used religion/myth to control and use power.
Remember that all this took a century or 2 to occur.

#35 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

oh, come on. he has not done anything that awful.

and as for your remark impugning his mental faculties, I must take issue at that. As you can see from the "ownership" thread in this same forum, I currently own the only "share" of Philossifur. And in the distant future, when we are revived, and there is no constitution to stop slavery, that certificate of ownership will prove quite valuable. And I defend what is mine, dagnabit. So quit damaging the potential value of my property, sir!

this was pretty funny. at least something of value has been generated in this thread.

though, I think your "property" may be writing on this forum from the confines of a mental institution. it is probably already damaged beyond repair, so to speak... ^^

#36 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:02 PM

Who cares about this astrological hoodoo, Phil?

This is the mistake you're making AA-- If you want to attack religion-- don't attack the straw man. You look foolish. The religion itself was a brainwashing elitist program to moderate the actions of the societies at the time. The ASTRONOMICAL REALITY OF PISCES EXISTS... this is astonishing!!! What it means to discover this secret is that the age of MYTH is ending... if WE-- the regular people KNOW how and why the myth was created, then the elite-- on both aristotelian and platnic sides have less power over us-- and we become MORE FREE...

The mistake you're making is confusing ASTOLOGY with REAL ASTRONOMY-- I do not and Zeitgeist does not ascribe mystical properties to the fact of the existence of the Picses star system... we just point out its existence-- and correspondence to and USE by the Christian church-- CONFIRMING that JESUS IS A MYTH--- as you and I always KNEW it was-- but now we know how and why the myth was created.

So if you want to end religion-- EXPOSE the myth. THEN people will really have to THINK and choose-- between the POINT that the myth story of Jesus was invented to transport across time-- and the anti-thesis to that-- which IS-- that man is a higher being than animal-- or NOT... We're now face to face with that RAW CHOICE-- with no Jesus myth to have to deal with because we know what it is... which does NOT eliminate the POINT that the Jesus myth tried to make...

YOU who has a history of religious critique and atheism will HAVE to deal with this at some point. You might as well look it. Ultimately you'll be confronted with CREATOR GOD-- or the IDEA of Creator God-- in a universe that HAS UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES that CANNOT be mathematically determined... which indicates presense of supermind in the universe-- which, as bizarre as that might seem, is what might be going on--

Back to the point of the dollar-- the dollar we have is supposed to be based on PUBLIC CREDIT-- which assumes a national sovereign sitation-- which the British Empire has been attempting to destroy since 1763-- which empire was behind 9/11 with Saudi Arabian Prince Bandahar and BAE Systems... it was a coordinated event-- and Tony Blair is an enemy of the USA too- having pushed Bush w into Iraq-- as a WAR OF ATTRITION of the US military...

The Christian concept is EMBEDDED in the declaration of independence as all men are created equal-- meaning man is higher than animal in the equality of the capacity for CREATIVE REASONING... this is OPPOSED to the EMPIRE idea of exploiting man as animals... which you're joking about enslaving-- which is not a joke anymore-- because SLAVERY is not a joke-- this is a sensitive REAL issue for the British--

#37 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:10 PM

Get it?

More likely that a new mythology evolved organically out of the old mythology, at least to some degree, and the nascent catholic church (certainly an elite) codified it and wrote it down. They of course used it like another other powerful institution or group of people have always used religion/myth to control and use power.
Remember that all this took a century or 2 to occur.

Yes. to use religion/myth to control and use power for the GOOD-- rather than for EVIL-- to UPLIFT mankind-- as the myth of JESUS continually preaches... who is said to have said-- "That you do to the LEAST of your bretheran, you do to me"... and "love your neighbour as yourself"... etc. Right??? THey're using power for the GOOD.... which is opposite to the evil that the Luciferians and Satansts preach... who treat man as animal... and engage in sacrifice-- as in 9/11--

Organically??? YOu obviously are DENYING the existence of the HUMAN MIND to say that... because it would have evolved not ORGANICALLY-- but NOETICALLY-- of the MIND... unique to the human. YOU are an ARISTOTELIAN-- by that statement-- and you belive in behavioral sciences, and molecular biology-- probably A.I. too-- it all goes together you see. Christianity was a REVOLT against people like you in the ROMAN EmPIRE-- and the evils embedded in that empire dedicated to military submission and not the principles of human progress.

#38 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:12 PM

and as for your remark impugning his mental faculties, I must take issue at that. As you can see from the "ownership" thread in this same forum, I currently own the only "share" of Philossifur. And in the distant future, when we are revived, and there is no constitution to stop slavery, that certificate of ownership will prove quite valuable. And I defend what is mine, dagnabit. So quit damaging the potential value of my property, sir!

this was pretty funny. at least something of value has been generated in this thread.

though, I think your "property" may be writing on this forum from the confines of a mental institution. it is probably already damaged beyond repair, so to speak... ^^

We hold these truths to be self-evident-- that all men are created equal. I am man. I am not a number.

I have to go now-- I don' t think I'll be back. I've made my points. Here is where you all can read what I'm reading-- to stay up to date... the rss feed from Larouche

feed://www.larouchepac.com/header/views/5/feed

I've made my conclusions about you all. The die is cast. Watch that larouche rss feed as your indicator of what I'm thinking and watching myself. Over... and out.

I think all hell is going to break out very soon now. I have things to do too. Thanks for participating. And sorry about the insults... I simply use colorful language... and I am convinced that there really are bad elements here in imminst.org... on that count alone, I don't want to create any more waves. I know where it can lead if I get "too good" as I did on the google blogs before CADC stopped me.

So-- that's a wrap. As I told Cryonet readers, discussion is over. Carry on amongst yourselves if you want. I see that I'm already the most successful thread here in awhile. I'm glad I could stimulate real debate-- because our immortality, even our regular lifespan, depends on healthy truthful debate. -- Philo (as in Philo of Alexandria)

Edited by PhilOssifur, 06 April 2009 - 05:25 PM.

#39 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:28 PM

I have to go now-- I don' t think I'll be back. I've made my points. Here is where you all can read what I'm reading-- to stay up to date... the rss feed from Larouche

lol he really thinks that anyone's going to care what a nutjob like him thinks :p

the simple fact of him showing this link is bad PR for that website..

#40 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:55 PM

lol he really thinks that anyone's going to care what a nutjob like him thinks :p

the simple fact of him showing this link is bad PR for that website..

I'm not gone yet... and "that website" is where you should go to at least take a look. Your amateur way of attempting to discredit me isn't going to solve anything-- other than confirm what a cesspool this is. I see Wowk dopped by. Hey Brian-- why don't you take over from here since this is YOUR stomping ground and tell the folks if YOU think cryonics depends on defending the dollar. That would be the icing on this cake.

I'm gone now...

#41 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:35 PM

WERE POSTS REMOVED FROM THIS THREAD?????

I have faith that Larouche will get to the bottom of this....

#42 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:04 PM

WERE POSTS REMOVED FROM THIS THREAD?????

yes, indeedy, they were. In the interest of justice, fair play, and the American Way, via the magic of the Opera browser, I have copied and pasted the deleted posts into a new thread HERE:

http://www.imminst.o...showtopic=28986

Thus, another blow has been struck against the forces of evil!

Edited by cryofan, 06 April 2009 - 08:09 PM.

#43 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:11 PM

Thus, another blow has been struck against the forces of evil!

LOL !

#44 advancedatheist

• 1,419 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:44 PM

The idea that environmentalism is going to bring about the next Dark Ages is so far off the mark as to border on insane.

Randroids share that crank belief with the LaRouchies:

http://www.google.co...s...mp;aq=f&oq=

#45 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:20 PM

The idea that environmentalism is going to bring about the next Dark Ages is so far off the mark as to border on insane.

Randroids share that crank belief with the LaRouchies:

http://www.google.co...s...mp;aq=f&oq=

I'm not going to deal with environmentalism right now-- but Mark-- you can plainly see that the thread burning going on here destroys the integrity and flow of the intention of the entire conversation-- which was actually being effectively managed by me. Changing topic to environmentalism and ignoring my originla post-- and not protesting to the thread burners puts you in the camp of the obfuscators...

Well, you must know that I consider this a travesty. To destroy conversational flow and conversation leadership as I was providing is a very bad thing to do, not in the interests of truth. Immortalists should be concerned with truth-- and the truth about the dollar and the physical economy is fully descirbed at Larouche's sites...

http://www.larouchepub.com
http://www.larouchepac.com

Cryonics requires the defense of the dollar. Everyone here is to be considered a traitor-- because the EXISTENCE of the uSa depends on the defense of the dollar among other things. YOu're all traitors. You're all brainwashed into a false reality.... you don't know waht money "is"-- the original intention of mony and America...

We're all witnesses to a mind control cult here at Imminst.org...

It's worse than I thought...

And Mark is a part of it. So is Wowk.

This is big.

Very big.

NOW I'm done.

#46 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:13 PM

REQUIRED READING for IMMINST.org readers of this thread--

World currency is Fraud
http://www.larouchepac.com/node/9861

My thesis which is not liked here is that world currency will destroy civilization and cryonics. None of us has a cryonics future if world currency is brought into play. ERASE THAT. You can't. Because it's happening in the real world. Oh, sure-- you can ERASE here, eraserhead, but you cannot erase the TRUTH from reality. So not only ought you read it, you ought to watch what happens in the real world as the British try to bring this into play.

#47 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:41 AM

There are two views on the USDollar. One view is that its destruction won't affect cryonics. The other is that it will destroy cryonics. Should the collar be defended? How?

A sudden devaluation of the dollar will have the effect of shutting down civilizaton-- sending us into a dark age for generations. We're vulnerable. Cryonics would not survive.

http://www.google.co...amp;btnG=Search

http://www.larouchepac.com/node/9861

Preach it, my boy! Preach that hellfire and damnation! Tell these slackers of the glory of our Lord, a Lord that shall wreak damnation and destruction and send a plague of a depression upon this land!

Yea, then shall they heed thine words, thine words of wisdom, then in the time of their discontent shall they look back upon your warning most timely, and in their fear and grief they shall grind their teeth and curse their past folly.

Oh, yes, there shall be a reckoning....

Edited by cryofan, 07 April 2009 - 06:16 AM.

#48 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:29 AM

yeah, well, um, in order to keep you from subjecting all of my posts to your censorious content analysis, I think I am just gonna start posting exclusively in the Other Conversations and Free Speech Forums, mmm kay?

Hey, that's not a bad idea. I'll try that right now. This entire situation is going to be transferred over there... .and we'll see how it goes. Sarcasm and expressing CAPS is part of the style of how a point gets across... the fascist way of treating someone's demeanor here is indicative of the entire attitude here.

later...

it just occured to me that that won't work. It's a backwater there... and this is the cryonics section where the attention to the headline is paid.

Here's a question since I don't visit here much--- what does it mean when I first posted and got 50 views in 30 minutes? Does that mean 50 separate people actually looked at the post? Are those UNIQUE views?

We're up to over 900 views here-- is that 900 uniques or returning people or what? MODERATOR make your useful and answer that for me please.

Overall, I think for so called immortalist, it's pretty disgusting to take a thread's continuity and destroy it willy nilly... due to being sensitive about CAPS, and SARCASM. Where the hell would LEWIS BLACK be if he were edited by the likes of the dopes here?

ASIDE from the fact the NOBODY here has come to the defense of the US Dollar-- which in itself demontrates a traitorous view-- the idea that you would edit out the points and continuity of someone like me who has followed immortality for several decades... is just disgusting. The little men on the editing board here don't have very big balls. They're scared. Scared of the truth. Because the truth is that if the dollar is DEVALUED... and I CAP that as EMPHASIS you stupid dicks... there are too many elements of the world VALUED in this currency-- a DEFACTO standard of reference since 1945 Bretton Woods-- that everything comes UNGLUED.

The way OUT of the dilemma is THROUGH the "past"-- going BACK to where we WERE, before 1971 when there were international agreements on rates of currency exchange-- agreement based on HUMAN REASON-- through a so called BRETTON WOODS agreement. It's unlikely not one immortalist in 10,000-- which is none of em-- knows what Bretton Woods is. Why? Because the minds of these people here ahve been essentailly DIGITIZED and BRAINWASHED by British influence-- it's quite obvious to me.

Go ahead and cut that little men. You do not qualify for immortality because you do not grasp the nature of truth. You cannot handle the embellishment of truth. You cannot handle truthful expression. You have fear. You mask your fear with slash and paste.. you're thread-slashers because your MIND slashers. You will no more recover anyone from cryonics than you would leave this thread alone. THIS THREAD and ALL WRITING represent FROZEN THOUGHT... and you can't leave it alone... and leave it intact... because you HATE the mind. I know that for a fact. Because I see the curve here. MIND-HATE is built into YOUR psychosis and everyone else here who ALLOWED you without PROTEST to delete the BEAUTIFUL continuity and POPULARITY of what was happening here. YOu HATED the attention I was generating. I know.

US DOLLAR BACKGROUND

http://en.wikipedia....eserve_currency
The wiki entry on reserve currency isn't adequate but it's a start on building a framework for understanding what HAPPENED...

After World War II, the international financial system was governed by a formal agreement, the Bretton Woods System. Under this system the US dollar was placed deliberately at the centre of the system, with the US government guaranteeing other central banks that they could sell their US dollar reserves at a fixed rate for gold if they so desired. European countries and Japan deliberately devalued their currencies against the dollar in order to boost exports and development.
unquote

IMMORTALISTS such as yourselves-- should understand what KIND of immortalists you are... and that I am a different kind of Immortalist. I'm a CLASSICAL HUMANIST immortalist... which means my history goes back to PLATO. Have you heard of PLATO? HIs student, ARISTOTLE became his enemy. And we've been at intellectually descendence war ever since.

The BRETTON WOODS after WWII-- got subverted to an extent by Keyenes. But it worked to a degree. Because you can't speculate with currency. Your idea of FREEDOM here at imminst is PERVERTED. Freedom is NOT the ability to screw other people. Freedom is the ability to unlock the secrets of nature and apply them to our power to EXIST. Immortality is about increasing your power to EXIST. By fixing exchange rates by REASONABLE HUMAN AGREEEMENTS, you unlock the ENTREPRENEURIAL POWERS of people-- which in turn unlocks nature.

The fixed exchange rates are KEY. Now-- cryonics NEEDS that. Cryonics needs entrepreneurs. But cryonicists steeped in Adam Smith, a British plagerist and stooge, can't SEE that because they have LAISSEZ FAIRE attitude about everything-- including currencies-- which allows RATS like George Soros is a brainwashed NAZI-- to DESTROY ENTIRE COUNTIRES by speculating on their currencies in world "currency markets"... SOROS destroys YOUR ability to DO cryonics!!! And you let him. With no protest. And you try to shut me up. Do you see the insanity?

Recently, nations, especially in Asia, have been stockpiling reserves at levels previously unknown, especially in US dollars, in an effort to strengthen export competitiveness by weakening their own currencies, and also to contain quick and large inflows of capital and buffer against financial crisis such as the Asian financial crisis.[citation needed]
UNquote

MY COMMENT-- the ASIAN crisis was CAUSED by Soros!!

The implication is that the world may well soon begin to move away from a financial system dominated uniquely by the dollar. In the first half of the 20th century multiple currencies did share the status as primary reserve currencies. Although Sterling was the largest currency, both francs and marks shared large portions of the market until the First World War, after which the mark was replaced by dollars. Since the Second World War, the dollar has dominated official reserves, but this is likely a reflection of the unusual domination of the American economy during this period, as well as official discouragement of reserve status from the potential rivals, Germany and Japan.

This wiki history, as I said, is inadequate and slanted. The STERLING was INTENTIALLY devalued in 1968 in an attempt to WRECK The dollar!!! NOW Soros is attempting to DEVALUE THE DOLLAR-- which is suicide for the planet. He's doing it. And you yachmos can't see it. God damn. Do you realize how stupid you all are for not protesting this? Soros will effectively DESTROY cryonics and immortliaty. And the idiots here who do NOT defned the dollar as a unique situation-- that STARTED with Bretton woods and is still a central reserve currency-- should flush your head down the toilet for being a piece of shit. YOu have no CONCEPT of what you're talking about. YOu want to shit fly? Maintain your dollar hate... and we will see shit fly. And we won't have cryonics. And you should be happy as shit.

Idiots.

Edited by PhilOssifur, 07 April 2009 - 12:15 PM.

#49 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:39 AM

[/quote]

Preach it, my boy! Preach that hellfire and damnation! Tell these slackers of the glory of our Lord, a Lord that shall wreak damnation and destruction and send a plague of a depression upon this land!

Yea, then shall they heed thine words, thine words of wisdom, then in the time of their discontent shall they look back upon your warning most timely, and in their fear and grief they shall grind their teeth and curse their past folly.

[/quote]

Not bad. AMEN to that brother. The followers of Satan haven't been tested by the fury of the sin they wreak on the planet. Future generations will know their sin, as we know Soddom and Gommorah.

The problem with posting exclusively here however is that the CRYONICS section is where the attention gets paid... and this is going to be a backwater. The truth is that Imminst.org people are not "into" the TRUTH as truth. They can't be. Nobody but you protested-- and the CONTINUITY of my MIND was essentially CIRCUMCISED as surely as my genital were cut when I was an infant, making REAL SEX impossible for me as with all genital mulitated cut-men.

What's at the bottom of that psychopathology? Both the genital hate, the truth hate, the dollar hate??? These masochists of truth might hate life itself, masking their hatred with a nominal desire for immortality. They might be a sicker bunch than I had ever suspected... including Wowk. And anyone who actually clicked onto that thread and DID NOT PROTEST at the cutting-- or who did not defend the US dollar.

#50 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:57 AM

Not bad. AMEN to that brother. The followers of Satan haven't been tested by the fury of the sin they wreak on the planet. Future generations will know their sin, as we know Soddom and Gommorah.

Thankee kindly, Brother Phil. And I will expect to see you in a virtual pew come this Sunday morn, when I preach my first sermon at the First Virtual Church of the Immortalist Christ here at imminst in this very same forum.

The problem with posting exclusively here however is that the CRYONICS section is where the attention gets paid... and this is going to be a backwater.

We shall shift the focus of the attention to these unmoderated forums through the power of our posts, Brother Phil. Do you feel the spirit of the good Lord in you this day, Brother Phil?

The truth is that Imminst.org people are not "into" the TRUTH as truth. They can't be. Nobody but you protested--

the problem with the transhumanists and cryonicists is that they take themselves WAY too seriously. And also they are somewhat isolated from society in general. So they try to create a society online, but with more people like themselves. The problem is that they fail to realize that they are outliers on the bell curve, sociologically, behaviorally, culturally, psychologically. And so therefore they fail to appeal to a wide segment of society and appeal only to extremely small segments of society.

and the CONTINUITY of my MIND was essentially CIRCUMCISED as surely as my genital were cut when I was an infant, making REAL SEX impossible for me as with all genital mulitated cut-men.

What's at the bottom of that psychopathology? Both the genital hate, the truth hate, the dollar hate??? These masochists of truth might hate life itself, masking their hatred with a nominal desire for immortality. They might be a sicker bunch than I had ever suspected... including Wowk. And anyone who actually clicked onto that thread and DID NOT PROTEST at the cutting-- or who did not defend the US dollar.

yeah, well, now you talking some crazy shiat, Brother Phil. I am circumcized, and trust me, I have had real sex.

#51 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:36 PM

US DOLLAR BACKGROUND

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_currency""]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_currency"[/url]]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_currency
The wiki entry on reserve currency isn't adequate but it's a start on building a framework for understanding what HAPPENED...

After World War II, the international financial system was governed by a formal agreement, the Bretton Woods System. Under this system the US dollar was placed deliberately at the centre of the system, with the US government guaranteeing other central banks that they could sell their US dollar reserves at a fixed rate for gold if they so desired. European countries and Japan deliberately devalued their currencies against the dollar in order to boost exports and development.

IMMORTALISTS such as yourselves-- should understand what KIND of immortalists you are... and that I am a different kind of Immortalist. I'm a CLASSICAL HUMANIST immortalist... which means my history goes back to PLATO. Have you heard of PLATO? HIs student, ARISTOTLE became his enemy. And we've been at intellectually descendence war ever since.

The BRETTON WOODS after WWII-- got subverted to an extent by Keyenes. But it worked to a degree. Because you can't speculate with currency. Your idea of FREEDOM here at imminst is PERVERTED. Freedom is NOT the ability to screw other people. Freedom is the ability to unlock the secrets of nature and apply them to our power to EXIST. Immortality is about increasing your power to EXIST. By fixing exchange rates by REASONABLE HUMAN AGREEEMENTS, you unlock the ENTREPRENEURIAL POWERS of people-- which in turn unlocks nature.

The fixed exchange rates are KEY. Now-- cryonics NEEDS that. Cryonics needs entrepreneurs. But cryonicists steeped in Adam Smith, a British plagerist and stooge, can't SEE that because they have LAISSEZ FAIRE attitude about everything-- including currencies-- which allows RATS like George Soros is a brainwashed NAZI-- to DESTROY ENTIRE COUNTIRES by speculating on their currencies in world "currency markets"... SOROS destroys YOUR ability to DO cryonics!!! And you let him. With no protest. And you try to shut me up. Do you see the insanity?

Recently, nations, especially in Asia, have been stockpiling reserves at levels previously unknown, especially in US dollars, in an effort to strengthen export competitiveness by weakening their own currencies, and also to contain quick and large inflows of capital and buffer against financial crisis such as the Asian financial crisis.

MY COMMENT-- the ASIAN crisis was CAUSED by Soros!!

The implication is that the world may well soon begin to move away from a financial system dominated uniquely by the dollar. In the first half of the 20th century multiple currencies did share the status as primary reserve currencies. Although Sterling was the largest currency, both francs and marks shared large portions of the market until the First World War, after which the mark was replaced by dollars. Since the Second World War, the dollar has dominated official reserves, but this is likely a reflection of the unusual domination of the American economy during this period, as well as official discouragement of reserve status from the potential rivals, Germany and Japan.

This wiki history, as I said, is inadequate and slanted. The STERLING was INTENTIALLY devalued in 1968 in an attempt to WRECK The dollar!!! NOW Soros is attempting to DEVALUE THE DOLLAR-- which is suicide for the planet. He's doing it. And you yachmos can't see it. God damn. Do you realize how stupid you all are for not protesting this? Soros will effectively DESTROY cryonics and immortliaty. And the idiots here who do NOT defned the dollar as a unique situation-- that STARTED with Bretton woods and is still a central reserve currency-- should flush your head down the toilet for being a piece of shit. YOu have no CONCEPT of what you're talking about. YOu want to shit fly? Maintain your dollar hate... and we will see shit fly. And we won't have cryonics. And you should be happy as shit.

Soros is on the march-- NAZI THUG--

I know you're all larouche haters here-- not knowing what Larouche "is"-- and that the no-balls moderator who takes insults and sarcasm as illegal-- but the entire MINDSET here simply cramps my "style"... and I can't get workflow in my mind without an ATTITUDE-- so fuck it. My position is... take it or leave it. If you cut me, you will lose a valuable perspective. If you can't handle it, that's too bad for you.

Larouche is looking at soros this morning on the DOLLAR.
http://www.larouchepac.com/node/9879

Some yachmo above, before my thread was circumcised like my genitals, wrote that SDRs-- special drawing rights-- cannot be a currency. Oh yeah smartass? Then why does soros think it can...

Soros specifically suggested that the IMF's Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) should be considered as a possible world reserve currency, saying, "in the long run, having an international accounting unit other than the dollar may be to our advantage." He did not expand on just whom he had in mind in his use of the word "our."

READ THAT AGAIN. SDRs as a reserve currency. Ok? So whoever said that it can't be-- here in immins.or-- can learn... from ME. I can't give you all a unique point of view. Why not allow me as an immortalist-- to express that view-- with the spin and sarcasm.. and just fucking handle it? I alwyas make a point with the expressions. Were you all raised as littel girls? What the hell is wrong with you all? Jesus H. fucking christ.

Reuters did not post the actual video of the interview, perhaps because George again affirmed, as he did on 60 Minutes in 1998, that his youthful days working for the Nazi Wehrmacht were the "happiest time of my life," and most definitive of his character.

You think I'm kidding about Soros being a NAZI? it's literally true. He even is happy about it.

#52 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:46 PM

I just got a message from the moderator as follows

[quote1/3
personal attacks ( From: eternaltraveler )
stop acting like a troll and throwing around personal attacks.

This is a warning.
eternaltraveler is a member of the Navigator group and has 6182 posts.
Sent on: 7 Apr 2009 - 7:39[/quote]

I don't even know what a troll is. I'm just expressing a view here. I'm writing off the top of my head. Last time I looked up troll-- it's anything forum moderators say it is-- it's a meaningless label. The moderator didn't object to any POINT I made. My style is IRREVOCABLE... so this is my last real post here... and I'll invite anyone who wants to follow my delicious attacks on Imminst.org members AS A CRYONICIST myself-- at my OWN forum... screw this place...

So you can all find me here---

http://www.network54.com/Forum/639340/

#53 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:41 PM

Continued here...

#54 valkyrie_ice

• 837 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:35 PM

Wow.

What is it about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a proven forgery, that manages to turn so many people insane?

Because thats what this is. The Protocols rewritten yet again. Look it up in Wiki, and you will find EVERY DETAIL of this PLOT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD THROUGH MONEY.

Zionists, Illuminati, Fabians, NWO, Money Masters, Reptiles from another dimension, Aliens, the Rockerfellers, Bill Gates...

how many times must the world suffer through this? Wasn't Red October and the Holocaust enough reason to burn this meme out of our collective psyche?

Congrats Philossifur, you've joined the ranks of the Russian Aristocracy, the Nazi and Fascist parties, and such fine upstanding groups as Hamas, Hizbollah, and Al Qida in your paranoia about "controlling the world through money." You've bought into the very idea that killed 3000 Americans on 9/11 in a strike against the ZIONIST CONTROLLED USA, Massacred 6 million Jews, and uncounted Russians. You've taken up the role of Adolph Hitler, who preached these very ideas in Mein Kampf. And you dare call anyone else a NAZI???? You've been duped... by a yet another variant of the most famous forgery in history.

A forgery, plagerized from a fictional satire of Napoleon III.

Before anyone else listens to a word from this guy, think about the fact that his philosophy was behind the killing of 4 officers in Pittsburgh the other day.

This is a meme that must be eradicated before it causes another 60 million deaths, like it did in the 20th century.

Edited by valkyrie_ice, 07 April 2009 - 09:48 PM.

#55 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:16 PM

unfortunately, Phil, who is a signed up cryonicist, also believes that the moon landings were a hoax, that there are flying saucers in antartica, that chemtrails are some sort of plot, etc etc etc. he also finds many other fringe theories fascinating.

I have never seen a person--even on the internet!--who has bought into so many fringe theories and hoaxes.

#56 advancedatheist

• 1,419 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:31 AM

unfortunately, Phil, who is a signed up cryonicist, also believes that the moon landings were a hoax, that there are flying saucers in antartica, that chemtrails are some sort of plot, etc etc etc. he also finds many other fringe theories fascinating.

I have never seen a person--even on the internet!--who has bought into so many fringe theories and hoaxes.

I recall a discussion somewhere about a study which shows that incompetent people also have trouble recognizing incompetence in others.

#57 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:56 AM

Continued here...

but specifically on the USDollar-- here

http://www.network54.....t.org thread)

I have the entire thread that was deleted from here-- and will repost it there in it's entirety with no loss of continuity. I'll just do that from now on since the overzealous editors here have trouble with real conversations and think of this forum Imminst more as a public relations campaign rather than a truthful record of conversations between different factions of immortalists-- That's okay. We neoplatonics can handle that.

#58 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:00 AM

I recall a discussion somewhere about a study which shows that incompetent people also have trouble recognizing incompetence in others.

do tell, please elaborate!

#59 advancedatheist

• 1,419 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:24 PM

do tell, please elaborate!

Unified theory of the crank

#60 advancedatheist

• 1,419 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:30 PM

I wonder when Phil's paranoia and nonstop consumption of LaRouchiana and other fringe media will cause him to go on a "Falling Down" sort of rampage across Phoenix.

Kind of like this guy, for example.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users