Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

NOOPEPT

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#211 fql

• 146 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

10mg of Noopept gives me slight focus. I'm gonna up the dosage tomorrow to 20mg.
Also pic [...]

I know this echoes jayfoxpox but figures it can do with being said more than once: benjury: what is the story with how much Noopept you ended up taking; did you really misread a digital scale that badly or...? Anyway if you are feeling next to nothing from 100mg then I'm pretty sure its a sham product.

Oh god well I'm stupid. I did take 100mg...
I did under estimate the effects, but if I'm suppose to be expecting more I guess what I've order is low quality or something more complex.

#212 fql

• 146 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Any who when I dosed 100mg other than slight focus I was more spontaneous.

I just took 20mg feels about the same.

Edited by juryben, 19 September 2012 - 02:53 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#213 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

PM me i no longer interest in this substance because of it give me anxiety and laugh in small thing that i not like it .

#214 Justin Garrett Hill

• 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Hello everyone, this is my first post in these forums. Here is some feedback on my supplementation so far....

Currently taking September 13, 2012

morning:
800 mg Sam-e (Nautre made)
2000 mg MSN (Trader Joes)
500 mg Citicoline (Jarrow)
1200 mg Omega 3 ODERLESS (Trader Joes)
1200 mg Complete EFA (Trader Joes)
Men's Once Daily Multi Vitamin 60 tablets (Trader Joes)
10mg Noopept (Healthsupplementwholesalers.com / Build your own blend) [using Gemini-20 .001 scale]
200mg caffeine AZ energy drink
200 mcg Huperzine A (Source Naturals)

night:
1200 mg Omega 3 ODERLESS (Trader Joes)
1200 mg Complete EFA (Trader Joes)
2000 mg MSN (Trader Joes)
1 scoop Super Green powder (Trader joes)
1 scop Super Red powder (Trader Joes)

sometimes:
3 caps dried shiitake mushrooms (Monterey)
2 scoops whey protein (Met-Rx)

Notes on health and mood

Sam-e:
When I first started taking Sam-e I definetly noticed an improvement in my mental health. I actually have not felt this generally happy for quite a while. When I first started taking it I would feel great just walking down the street or talking with my co-workers. I even had some tears of laughter watching a TV show which for me is a huge benchmark of my happy index. The effects may have diminished somewhat, but this may also be due to the fact that I am also ingesting 1 or 2 energy drinks a day which also has strong mood boosting properties, although my body does seem to be developing a little more of a tolerence to these drinks, so it may just be that. *I have been taking 800mg of Sam-e for about a month and a half now...

Noopept:
Today I tried Noopept for the firs time. I ingested about 17mg about an hour after my morning stack of other supplements. I put it under my tongue, and it has a very bitter taste. I felt an immediate sense of tiredness (within 5 minutes of ingestion. This could be from the fact that I have worked the last 6 days and exerted a ton of physical energy (60 miles on the bike + 48 hours of standing and walking for work) and also rushed around this morning for a bit, so it could have just been a natural time to feel that effect. Addtionally of course I am very attentive to my body, mind and emotions since I am ingesting a new substance that is reportedly very strong and noticable. It is now 45 minutes into the ingestion of Noopet and there is for sure a mental change. I would categorize it as a "mental calming". I'm not really sure if I would describe it as "spacey" or not yet. I don't feel entirely motivated to do anything yet. We shall see. I feel like this would be a good substance to meditate on (clear mind, stay present type of meditation)
*update 5 days ....I have experimented with different doses from 10mg a day to 25 mg twice a day. There were some pretty strong head changes the first couple of days. I felt much more serious in general and emotional. I feel like gave more "significance" anything that I put my attention to. I watch movies everyday and I found that my taste in material was different and I could not even sit through content that normally I would watch. I did also feel a slight paranoia about a general sense of impending doom, (this has since diminished). It does feel similar in some ways to a very very low level psychedelic. I have had no noticeable drop in sexual desire in the 5 days of taking noopept ( I am single but masturbate daily; I would in fact prefer to build up my sexual chi but find myself addicted to sexual stimulation.

I will write more of an update later about how I think this stack is affecting my life. There are definitely marked changes it has made in my dream quality, appreciation of music, response to work stress, homeostatic / baseline mindframe, etc. I do think though that out of my whole stack, the most beneficial is the AZ energy drink. Ha! I really like the way that stuff makes me feel and think, the only bummer is that I am really addicted to them. If I can get 8 or 9 hours of sleep I can feel somewhat normal upon waking, but anything less and I'm a bit of a zombie and need my AZ energy drink fix, but it instantly makes me feel no sense of being tired, I have working energy in fact, and my mood and mental capacity is greatly amped up.
JGH

Edited by Justin Garrett Hill, 19 September 2012 - 04:34 PM.

#215 jackspace

• 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

Two more things I've noticed since taking noopept:
  • Playing music (guitar, banjo, didgeridoo) I am doing more composing than simply repeating songs I know and am comfortable with. In other words, not only am I more "daring", I have the focus and enhanced 'big picture' of what I'm playing, while I'm playing it, which at least for me, goes a long way towards helping me actually compose actual new material.
  • Tendency to talk about nootropics has gone way up. I guess this is mostly because, at least for me, the effects have certainly been positive and sharing the good news seems easier. OK, I'm just trying to be funny/self-referential/PoMo. :)
I'll tell you what, even if I'm experiencing pure placebo, I am somehow getting motivated to do things. Last night I put another coat of finish on my electronics workbench top (I have been putting this project off for about a year), and then I fixed an issue with my CNC which I had been putting-off for about six months. Earlier at work, I had yet another spectacular day, productive while at the same time more present/fully in the moment.

I think meditation on noopept would be great as long as you are also able to still your mind. I do find that when I decide to (rather than wander into a) daydream/brainstorm my inner imagery is very clear and I feel my 'photographic' memory is definitely enhanced. I'm going to have to try drawing on noopept.

My wife, also on this same stack, has been churning-out amazing artwork as part of a class she's taking. For the first time in months, she seems like she's keeping up with the workload while actually INCREASING the quality of her work (and at the same time juggling a career, our pets, and me). We've been getting along great as well and I find myself much more engaged with her when we share time and conversation.

For those of you who think noopept is bunk, I'll volunteer to take your throwaways. :)

ciao,
Jack

#216 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:24 AM

Man i've never really noticed anything from any of the racetams. Got some noopept in my house right now but not too optimistic either. Everyone talks about colour saturation, but i've never felt that either. Wonder why some people don't react positively to racetams.

#217 Mr. Pink

• 226 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:08 AM

never seem color saturation. definitely noticed increased motivation and tolerance for tedious activities. though i've also experienced the opposite - the pain from procrastinating has felt much worse and sometimes it's hard to start, but once i start i stay in it longer. also experiencing a little bit of ocd or anxiety. not sure. lots of changes in my life right now so it could be from anything.

#218 Kite Runner

• 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:16 AM

But just like some other people that took noopept, sometimes I feel very irritated, but because I become very perfectionist, and when I see something that it is not perfect in my eyes, I get angry.

Hello everybody, I will take the time to introduce myself at a later point. Right now I need to pull out this old thread because the "anger aspect" was just too obvious and kind of painful for me. I missed the aspect of possible agitation/aggression when I researched the effects of Noopept in the first place. I read dozends of reviews and I was so keen to give it a try. Yesterday I received 2grams and I couldn' t wait to taste it...

So I took about 20mg in the evening. THere was no dedicated mission for me to drive it out, just a regular Monday evening. So after putting the winter tires in the trunk of the car I ended up on the couch next to my wife. Of course the regular trash didn't satisfy my demand so I changed to a streaming portal and chose a movie. The bandwidth was very narrow, so the straming would halt and pause... which made me remarkably frustrated and ... angry. This was the first time I suspected this could be due to the stuff...

This morning I was in a remarkably great mood, although the weather was just grey and rainy. I found myself entertaining, joking around with my little daughter. So I decided to have another 20 - 30mg of the stuff with the morning coffee. But then the trap snapped: During the breakfast I had to realize that there was no butter in the frigde. So I found a work around with some margarine. I mentioned that there is no more butter, and my wife (she and our daughter spent a few days on a farm) started like singing in a funny voice "This is waht it's like when mummy is away for a few days". I immediately felt provoked by this, made it a major issue of disrespect towards my contributions to the family logistics. We ended up in having an explicit discussion in front of our daughter (6 years old) who at some point ran upstairs into her room, crying a bit due to the hostile atmosphere. I couldn't manage to control my anger (no, I didn't shout or anything, but I was definitely and obviously angry). When driving to the office I felt angry...

I wanted to get everything straight and called my wife on the phone. After I slight try to calm us down, again I didn't get the curve when she was commenting on my over sebsible reaction this morgning and we had to stop the conversation. I then had to walt a few floors in the staircase to calm down in the course of this physical activity.

And then I thouhgt I need to research Noopept in this context. And voily, there ARE people mentioning this relation. My story might sound a bit extreme. I need to mention that I am the opposite of shy, I am extravert, ego-centered etc. anyway. And I tend to feel attacked when being criticized. I thik Noopet is no good for my kind of personality structure. I will go back to my calming 5-HTP in the evenings to find my peaceful mind again ;-)

I would be happy if you can accept this as kind of a first introduction of myself and share your thoughts on this.

Cheers
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#219 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

But just like some other people that took noopept, sometimes I feel very irritated, but because I become very perfectionist, and when I see something that it is not perfect in my eyes, I get angry.

Hello everybody, I will take the time to introduce myself at a later point. Right now I need to pull out this old thread because the "anger aspect" was just too obvious and kind of painful for me. I missed the aspect of possible agitation/aggression when I researched the effects of Noopept in the first place. I read dozends of reviews and I was so keen to give it a try. Yesterday I received 2grams and I couldn' t wait to taste it...

So I took about 20mg in the evening. THere was no dedicated mission for me to drive it out, just a regular Monday evening. So after putting the winter tires in the trunk of the car I ended up on the couch next to my wife. Of course the regular trash didn't satisfy my demand so I changed to a streaming portal and chose a movie. The bandwidth was very narrow, so the straming would halt and pause... which made me remarkably frustrated and ... angry. This was the first time I suspected this could be due to the stuff...

This morning I was in a remarkably great mood, although the weather was just grey and rainy. I found myself entertaining, joking around with my little daughter. So I decided to have another 20 - 30mg of the stuff with the morning coffee. But then the trap snapped: During the breakfast I had to realize that there was no butter in the frigde. So I found a work around with some margarine. I mentioned that there is no more butter, and my wife (she and our daughter spent a few days on a farm) started like singing in a funny voice "This is waht it's like when mummy is away for a few days". I immediately felt provoked by this, made it a major issue of disrespect towards my contributions to the family logistics. We ended up in having an explicit discussion in front of our daughter (6 years old) who at some point ran upstairs into her room, crying a bit due to the hostile atmosphere. I couldn't manage to control my anger (no, I didn't shout or anything, but I was definitely and obviously angry). When driving to the office I felt angry...

I wanted to get everything straight and called my wife on the phone. After I slight try to calm us down, again I didn't get the curve when she was commenting on my over sebsible reaction this morgning and we had to stop the conversation. I then had to walt a few floors in the staircase to calm down in the course of this physical activity.

And then I thouhgt I need to research Noopept in this context. And voily, there ARE people mentioning this relation. My story might sound a bit extreme. I need to mention that I am the opposite of shy, I am extravert, ego-centered etc. anyway. And I tend to feel attacked when being criticized. I thik Noopet is no good for my kind of personality structure. I will go back to my calming 5-HTP in the evenings to find my peaceful mind again ;-)

I would be happy if you can accept this as kind of a first introduction of myself and share your thoughts on this.

Cheers

Interesting. I react very much in the other direction. Nothing can make me angry on Noopept.

It seems that it makes you more sensible for emotions.
You should try a lower dose (10mg in the morning).

#220 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

I also became irritable at times on it. Try a much lower dose- 5 or 10 mg. Don't worry about the fact that it's hard to measure that much on the scale. Simply dissolve 1mg per mL of noopept into however much water. [example: 500mg into 500mL of water]. Then use a measuring spoon to dose. [Only after it's COMPLETELY dissolved obviously.. which may take a few hours, doesnt seem to dissolve that fast]

For me it is hard to say whether noopept alone made me irritable or whether it was other factors as well. For example I did notice it definitely happening more than normal on the noopept, but it is also bound to happen because my sleep is horrible from night to night and it builds up on me. So maybe I would have been less irritable if i had slept and taken noopept.

Also, try noopept without coffee. Unless you're a serious coffee addict. Then try quitting coffee until withdrawal symptoms have completely abated and then try noopept again. Maybe there will be a different response.

Edited by protoject, 30 October 2012 - 04:04 PM.

#221 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

Cheers

You might try sam-e, 200 mg twice a day. My wife started on this and it made such a difference that I gave it a try a few months back. Now it's a regular supplement. I've tried 5-HTP in the past but didn't continue it.

#222 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

I'm on my 3rd trial period with noopept and am having great results this time around. I adjusted dosage and stack as follows:

1. a few days on 10mg noopept with breakfast and lunch (20mg/day), led to irritability and agitation in late afternoon and early evening

2. a few days on 10mg noopept at breakfast only (10mg/day) eliminated the PM irritability and led to calmer sustained focus

3. addition of 2 grams of piracetam with a gram of choline citrate before breakfast and mid-afternoon, fantastic results

I'm sticking with the regimen of piractetam and noopept. I had never noticed piracetam as much before, but the syngery with noopept is undeniable now. Either piracetam is optimizing noopept or vice versa or it's just a combined effect, whatever it is definitely works brilliantly for me. For instance, I can never remember more than 4 digits of my credit card number but today the entire 16 digits were easy to recall while I was on the phone with a business. I'm also noticing that the low dose of only 10 mg per day of noopept gives me benefits without the negatives I had experienced in the past. And the benefits are more powerful at the lower dose.

From what I read in people's experience reports, I think many psychonauts are taking too much noopept. Don't give up on it until you try lower doses. I'd even go with 5 mg to start out. For some people that might still be too much! The next time I make a batch of noopept capsules I plan to cut the dose below 10 mg to see how low I can go and still get all the desired results.

Also, I do wonder if some of the decrease in libido in some of you is a matter of simply being focused on other things.

I think that's quite plausible. My ability to perform sexually isn't diminished but my interest in sex is lower. Last night, for example, I didn't act on my sexual intentions because I got too involved working on a project that was simply more interesting to me than sex. I don't see this as a problem unless it interferes with relational intimacy.

So I took about 20mg in the evening.

Don't give up on it, first try cutting the dose dramatically. You might want to combine it with something to balance the agitation. In addition to taking piracetam and choline with noopept, I take a lot of l-theanine, and modest amounts of picamilon and phenibut every day. All of these in combo are fantastic. For those who insist that one should only try a single substance at a time instead of mixing a bunch of substances, I say "stop eating." Food, especially whole complex food, consists of innumerable bioactive chemicals and psychoactive substances. You can't write off a drug based solely on taking it by itself. It might work better or have fewer side effects when taken with other drugs!

About irritability and noopept, I think Ghost's comment about perfectionism is apropos because noopept can give a person more clarity, which can lead to seeing the stupidity of the world around us. When I first experimented with larger doses (20 to 30 mg) of noopept, I felt like most of the people I encountered were idiots and everything around me was designed by morons. To a certain extent this is true. Is it bad to be aware of the fact that we humans operate at very low levels of intellectual capacity? I think not. But feeling irritated by it isn't of any use either. Ideally we will experience great clarity and a sense of calm and compassion so that we can contribute in positive ways to our world.
  • like x 1

#223 enlightened

• 13 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:14 AM

I'm on day two of noopept.

First day I tried it after a loooong day of work. I was really tired and it made me straight as!

Day 2: Feels a lot like Aniracetam but more energy.

#224 Kite Runner

• 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

Thank you for all your insights on this stuff. Finally I have to admit that I am more focussed on the recreational capabilities of nootropics than on the improvement of mental capacity and intellectual ability. This comprises all mood lifting and stimulating effects a substance could deliver.

Yesterday evening we had to go to an owner community meeting, which I expected to develop a bit controversion regarding a few topics. Finally I decided not to have some mg of Noopept, since I was fearing to become overwhelmed with negative emotions, acting rude towards other co-owners. However, we overcame the more problematic topics and ended up (the meeting was held in a pub) with some beers and two shots (I've been elected as future administrator of the community, so I decided to "buy a round"...

Coming back home, I was a bit primed from the alcohol and I decided to have some mg og Noopept right then (sublingually). The stuff came definitely as a rush, I was kind of boosted. After only 5 minutes I felt it pushing as if I would have had a sniff of amphetamine. And I had this euphoric condition. We were watching one of these singer casting shows and I ws commenting on everything and got excited from good performances etc...

The bad thing was, that I woke up after only about 3 hours of sleep and had a rapid heart beat. I was a bit pissed by the expectation that I would not be able to fall asleep again, but in the morning I realized that I must have managed to get back to sleep shorlty after - remembering some vivid dream sequences.

Interesting stuff :-D
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#225 NootSuit

• 11 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

Hi all,

First post here, been lurking for a little while reading basically every post on Noopept on these and every other forum I could find.

Got 1g of the stuff a few weeks ago. At first I wasn't sure I was experiencing anything at all. This lasted for two days. All effects that I did experience could have been placebos. After a week on Noopept I noticed a definite change in the perception of colours 15 - 20 mins after taking a dose. Red's especially 'pop'. This fades after an hour or so. I looked for this effect in the first few days and it was there, but I attributed it to expectations. As it's still happening I figure it must be a legit effect.

Please note that I am being naughty and eye balling my doses as I'm still waiting on scales to arrive. I estimate I'm taking roughly 20mg in the morning and 10mg in the afternoon, but it could be as much as 40 in the morning and 20 in the afternoon. Once I get the scales I plan on doing 20 at 7am and 10 at 3pm for two weeks to judge the effects of consistent dosage. At present I am dosing 5 days on and then having 2 days (weekend) off.

Positives:

I noticed an increase in 3D depth perception, if that makes sense. I could sort of understand the dimensions of objects and how they related to each other better. It's damn hard to explain without sounding like I'm on acid. This was an effect that was totally unlooked for and has remained so I think it's probably legit.

Concentration has definitely improved (but was never much of an issue for me) as has verbal fluency. Normally I am a bit of a dunce with spoken words. Written words have always flowed from my brain to the keyboard without much issue, but actually speaking has always been a drama. I come across as rude, disinterested and even shy. I find on Noopept it is much easier for me to translate what I want to say from my brain to my tongue and I find myself using words that I would normally only ever consider writing, not speaking. This was the main reason I started looking for a Nootropic. Socialising has improved as a result. I find myself talking with my customers and friends a lot more and even cracking jokes (which is not normal for me at all, in person).

One of the main things I've noticed and really like about Noopept is that the day after I have taken some my memory has dramatically improved. It is seriously noticeable. I normally have an atrocious memory due to years of heavy marijuana/alcohol abuse when I was young. This has easily been the most dramatic and noticeable effect. I find myself able to recall conversations I had the day before, even about random inane, unremarkable things. It's really awesome. It has no effect on short term memory. It's not something that'll help me find my keys or remember to grab something before I walk out the door, but it certainly helps in overall recall. It is most noticeable the day after I take a dose for some reason and persists for at least a day after that.

No issues with sleep or libido. I was diagnosed with insomnia at a young age (hence the self treatment with dope) but I am going through a good cycle for the last few months. Noopept hasn't effected my sleep at all. Libido seems the same as before. No noticeable reduction for me.

Normally take roughly 300mg of Caffeine per day. A cup of coffee 10 mins after taking morning Noopept is simply awesome. It's like having the best nights sleep ever, strangely enough. The clarity is amazing and lasts for a couple of hours.

Negatives:

No motivational benefits for me. If I get motivated to do something I will stick with it, but no initial motivation. I still have to sort that myself.

No headaches, except for the occasional light 'disturbance' on the right hand side of my head just behind my eye. Not taking any additional Choline, however I eat eggs every second day and heaps of fish.

The occasional hot flush. Not sure if this is attributable to the Noopept or not, but it's not something I remember having before I started taking it.

Yesterday and today have had my first noticeable 'irritability' from Noopept. I've put this down to the fact that I have not had any for two days prior and the dosages I took both yesterday and today were probably a bit bigger than I normally take. I've also had a bit of brain fog today, but I did have a few beers last night. I have drank on Noopept a few times now with no problems so I am thinking it's due to the doses I took today.

In conclusion Noopept has some good benefits for me and so far I haven't experienced much in the way of negatives. Going to try Pramiracetam and Oxyracetam but will probably also continue the Noopept for now.

Edited by NootSuit, 03 November 2012 - 05:26 AM.

#226 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

I noticed an increase in 3D depth perception, if that makes sense. I could sort of understand the dimensions of objects and how they related to each other better. It's damn hard to explain without sounding like I'm on acid. This was an effect that was totally unlooked for and has remained so I think it's probably legit.

you're not imagining it, I don't notice it on noopept so much, but on aniracetam or lion's mane I know exactly what you are talking about. Really cool effect

#227 NootSuit

• 11 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

you're not imagining it, I don't notice it on noopept so much, but on aniracetam or lion's mane I know exactly what you are talking about. Really cool effect

lol, good to know! :p

I agree it is really cool. It's not something that really provides me with any benefits, and the effect has lessened somewhat over the last few weeks, but wow... I turned around and suddenly everything just looked different and realer somehow. I remember going outside (I have the luxury of working on a boat ramp in a marina) and checking out all the docks and the water and just thinking, "That is amazing!" It was ostensibly my first noticed effect that didn't make me immediately think, "Placebo!"

#228 leftside

• 161 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

I've just started adding noopept to my current stack of Aniracetam, ALCAR and Alpha GPC (which I love). I'll give it a week or two and report back.

#229 @now

• 100 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

I have been getting great results with this stack...
Morning:
300mg Alpha GPC
300mg pramiracetam
Fish oil
10-15mg noopept
Plain multivitamin

Lunch:
10-15mg noopept
Sometimes 300mg Alpha GPC

Memory, reasoning, sociability and motivation are all up. Initial side-effects with noopept such as irratibility are gone since adding the AlphaGPC and multivitamins.

Any ideas/reactions/similar experiences? I am cycling noopept month on/off, adding oxiracetam or sulbutiamine on demand in noopeptless months.

Edit: great results as in getting a lot of things done better, both professionally and personally. From making stuff to actually going on a roller coaster and liking it - the most dramatic "spatial" improvement.

Edited by @now, 06 November 2012 - 07:01 PM.

#230 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

I am cycling noopept month on/off

Is there a general established basis for cycling Noopept?

#231 @now

• 100 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

The insert says 1-3months on, 1 month off (from the Russian tablets)
  • like x 1

#232 enlightened

• 13 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

I'm a bit inconclusive about noopept. I have been taking it everyday for about 2 weeks now and I can't say that I notice any changes. On the otherhand I can still say that Aniracetam is my favourite. I think my dosage of noopept is roughly 40mg, it's hard to tell cause the scales i brought are supposed to weigh .01 g but it doesn't register under .04 lol.

I'll try just taking the tiniest bit and see if it changes. Or do you suggest taking more or less?
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#233 Mr. Pink

• 226 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

The insert says 1-3months on, 1 month off (from the Russian tablets)

close. the lower number of that range in 1.5 months

I'm a bit inconclusive about noopept. I have been taking it everyday for about 2 weeks now and I can't say that I notice any changes. On the otherhand I can still say that Aniracetam is my favourite. I think my dosage of noopept is roughly 40mg, it's hard to tell cause the scales i brought are supposed to weigh .01 g but it doesn't register under .04 lol.

I'll try just taking the tiniest bit and see if it changes. Or do you suggest taking more or less?

yea if you want to measure centigrams you need a milligram scale - that's accuracy to .001. i picked one up off ebay for 12 bucks

#234 @now

• 100 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Anybody else stacked it with Pramiracetam? I know it is mood flattening, but for that removes the irritability from noopept.

#235 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Anybody else stacked it with Pramiracetam? I know it is mood flattening, but for that removes the irritability from noopept.

Any irritability I had from Noopept went away in a couple of weeks. You can still be vulnerable to lowered social tolerance, but this is quite controllable. This is just my experience, and I don't mean to generalize.

Edited by Climactic, 07 November 2012 - 06:58 PM.

#236 @now

• 100 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

My irritability is socially not acceptable, especially around dinner time - but I become outright mean sometimes. Pramiracetam seems to balance that (aniracetam as well, but I get other side effects, sadly.... ).

But in general I respond best to pramiracetam of all the racetams, so it's probably a "personal biochemistry" thing. Just wondering if I'm alone out there....

Edited by @now, 07 November 2012 - 08:18 PM.

#237 8bitmore

• 347 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Any irritability I had from Noopept went away in a couple of weeks. You can still be vulnerable to lowered social tolerance, but this is quite controllable. This is just my experience, and I don't mean to generalize.

A potential explanation I have thought about in regards to irritability/Noopept is that Noopept simply pushes underlying psychological tensions to the surface by 'waking up' aspects of the personality that have become repressed/dulled by either psychological or environmental circumstances (realistically almost always a mix of both).

My personal experience with Noopept has been one of limited irritability that by now has completely resolved. While I have been taking Noopept I have also undergone intense personal development (sorry, but this is the quickest if not most accurate way to summarize complex situation) so this ad hoc private experience somewhat predictably supports the theory outlined in first paragraph.

That is my two cents on the irritability/Noopept subject (for now).

Edited by 8bitmore, 08 November 2012 - 05:18 PM.

• like x 2

#238 @now

• 100 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Actually, I think you have a point there!

#239 Heh

• Validating/Suspended
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

I feel tightness in the jaw from Noopept, which is similar to what I experienced when Stevia lowered my blood sugar. Perhaps it's a blood sugar problem. Also, I read that low doses of L-Glutamic Acid (100mg) helps with Piracetam irritability, so perhaps that would help here as well.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#240 @now

• 100 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

The pill form gives me gastrointestinal annoyances. Taking the bitter-as-hell powder sublingually removes that side-effect. No other differences (except aftertaste)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)