- - - - -

Oxytocine

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Declmem

• 315 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:21 PM

Anyone tried the 20iu Troches?

I'd be willing to pay that much if I knew they worked. Specifically, my girlfriend has trouble with orgasms in general and this could be of great benefit to her (in theory).

#32 What'sAllThisThen

• 101 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

Anyone tried the 20iu Troches?

I'd be willing to pay that much if I knew they worked. Specifically, my girlfriend has trouble with orgasms in general and this could be of great benefit to her (in theory).

Belmar Pharmacy has a few forms, and I think some specifically for sexual purposes.

Also, if she has difficulty with orgasm there's a few things that could help that I know of and probably many more. One, is give her a relaxing full body massage before hand and as part of foreplay. Sure you can't do it every time, but regular massage will help her stay more relaxed in general. Being relaxed helps achieve orgasm. A second, is higher doses of Fish/Krill oil. I don't remember if it's DHA or the EPA, but one of them makes orgasms easier. So if you find that out, you could probably just supplement with extra that. A third, is to raise her histamine levels. Research to find out how. There's also books of supplements and diets for women to help achieve orgasm.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 NickCage

• 40 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:32 AM

I bought some oxytocin syntocinon novartis 40iu (5ml Bottle) from unitedpharmacies the uk one for £34.00 and £5 p&p. I paid by card and was billed by "WP-UNITED MAILORDE". This came from Hong Kong to the UK in 9 days, it came with an ice pack to keep the oxytocin chilled and a daily pill tray freebie which was good. I can't vouch for authenticity because I've yet to try it, but it looks genuine. On the instructions it says once open store at room temperature and use with in one month. I want to see more user reports first before I use it, abit worried about wikipedia possible side effects "Subarachnoid hemorrhage, seizures".

How safe is this stuff to use, male and female?
If the half life is < 6 minutes how does this relate to the trust experiment, were they tested with in 6 minutes?

#34 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:38 PM

Oxytocin for um, your pets:

http://www.petnutrit...0ml-p-1388.html

A bit cheaper :
http://www.iron-drag...products_id=147
I wonder if it has birth control effects?

#35 russianBEAR

• 432 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

If nature provides you an excellent way to get tons of oxytocin in you bloodstream, why bother with suspect products that may not even cross the BBB or have questionable side effects ?

#36 Josef85

• 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:27 PM

i am sorry the site reacted slowly so i klicked on the post button multiple times

Edited by Josef85, 24 July 2011 - 12:35 PM.

#37 Josef85

• 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

The analogue WAY-267,464 is now purchaseble , look on wiki if ur not familiar with it.
So we can make or own spray and with oxytocin filled with this molecule WAY-267,464.
Would this be possible?

#38 Josef85

• 3 posts

The analogue WAY-267,464 is now purchaseble , look on wiki if ur not familiar with it.
So we can make or own spray and with oxytocin filled with this molecule WAY-267,464.
Would this be possible?

#39 Josef85

• 3 posts

Would this be possible?

#40 Josef85

• 3 posts

Would this be possible?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#41 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:08 PM

Where can you buy WAY-267464???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users