Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

growth vs. decay

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 bionixx

• 24 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 04:04 AM

Let say for instance a 15 yr old boy started using mind altering substances till the age of 35 yrs. Could in fact her correct the damage and reduce his biological age with peptide therapy.
Say he uses HGH for a year, androgens off and on, HCG, letrozole. Then he decides that he likes peptide and starts using 100ug CJC-1295/100ug tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29)/400ug GHRP-2 then waits 20 minutes and uses either 100ug Long IGF-1 R3 or 500ug PEG-MGF/4iu HGH/5iu Humulin R and maybe 0.25mg 3x week letrozole for 2 years.
Could infact he repair and improve his mental & physical state beyond someone that Had never touched a toxic substance ever?

#2 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:59 AM

Let say for instance a 15 yr old boy started using mind altering substances till the age of 35 yrs. Could in fact her correct the damage and reduce his biological age with peptide therapy.
Say he uses HGH for a year, androgens off and on, HCG, letrozole. Then he decides that he likes peptide and starts using 100ug CJC-1295/100ug tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29)/400ug GHRP-2 then waits 20 minutes and uses either 100ug Long IGF-1 R3 or 500ug PEG-MGF/4iu HGH/5iu Humulin R and maybe 0.25mg 3x week letrozole for 2 years.
Could infact he repair and improve his mental & physical state beyond someone that Had never touched a toxic substance ever?

I forgot to mention that I took the Dr. OZ biological age evaluation and I excersize more than some of the question's responses allowed, and without mentioning the peptide's & polypeptide's my biological age was 35yrs old. 5 yrs younger than I am. So hopefully I'm reversing my aging process.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 08:11 PM

I'll stop using CJC-1295 in 3 weeks after a year of use, and Long IGF-1 R3/PEG-MGF in 1 month after 5 month of use. My new peptide regimine is 400ug GHRP-2/100ug tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29)/5iu Humulin R then 20 minutes later 4iu HGH (5 days on 2 days off). I've been using best blue top HGH and am switching to jintropin, so I'm using 2iu blue top and 2iu jintropin until either I runout of blue tops or get rid of them.

My GHRP-2 is 99.35% purity and I have enough for 18 month's at 400ug/day.

I'm really staarting to get my sh!t together!

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

It's kinda difficult to evaluate your regimen, as you don't ptovide much of an info about what you try to achieve by any of these, or all of them combined.. Just a quick question - why slin? If your pancreas is healthy..
And how do you feel on all these peptides?

Edited by VidX, 25 November 2009 - 07:24 PM.

#5 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:20 AM

Your regimen is pretty far outside the norm. I don't even know what some of those peptides are. Why would you take insulin? IGF-1 is something that most people around here try to minimize, not increase. Depending on the mind-altering substance involved, you might not have done as much damage as you think. Depending on what you took, sure, just through healthy living, proper diet, and some supplementation you could get yourself into better shape than a lot of people who never used mind-altering substances. If you were really taking toxic substances, then all bets are off. What did you take?

#6 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:23 PM

It's kinda difficult to evaluate your regimen, as you don't ptovide much of an info about what you try to achieve by any of these, or all of them combined.. Just a quick question - why slin? If your pancreas is healthy..
And how do you feel on all these peptides?

OK, I'm trying to restore all bodily funtions (lymbic system, all organs, body composition) to what they were when I was 17yrs. I use the insulin because it creates the perfect enviorment for GH/IGF-1 and increases the half life of those also. Peptides make me lythargic and thats why when I run out of Long IGF-1 R3, PEG-MGF, CJC-1295 in 3 weeks I'll change peptide cycle to 100ug tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29)/400ug GHRP-2/5iu Humulin R wait 20-30 min then do 4iu rhGH(5 days on 2 days off) all before bed. Might do short AAS cycles periodically to mature the new muscle cells (short chain esters only i.e. 50mg methenolone acetate/50mg boldenone acetat/50mg testosterone propionate all injected ED with oral turinabol).

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:33 PM

bionixx, you are performing quite an experiment on yourself. Are you doing this on your own, or do you have some professional input? I hope that it's the latter, at the very least, because this regimen is kind of scary. Are you keeping really good records of exactly what you take and when? What are you using as a response variable to guide you? I worry that you're going to give yourself cancer.

#8 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:00 AM

Well it's...interesting regimen. I'm not sure what to say actually as I need to read on these few peptides I've never heard till this moment. And I doubt anyone would give you an adequate advice on what exact effect all of these will give you. I guess you are ready to experiment. Though this isn't much more dangerous then a lot of bodybuilders do these days, just doses are "sane" (in comparison) and a few of these are kinda exotic ones. I suppose it costs you a "little" to keep taking all that.

#9 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:47 AM

Well it's...interesting regimen. I'm not sure what to say actually as I need to read on these few peptides I've never heard till this moment. And I doubt anyone would give you an adequate advice on what exact effect all of these will give you. I guess you are ready to experiment. Though this isn't much more dangerous then a lot of bodybuilders do these days, just doses are "sane" (in comparison) and a few of these are kinda exotic ones. I suppose it costs you a "little" to keep taking all that.

No actually I have a good relationship with GL Biochem Shanghia that supplies me with all peptide except for IGF-1 and HGH at cheap prices and very best purities. Now I get very very good Long IGF-1 R3 from a supplier at $35/mg and HGH under the counter from gensci for jintropin @ $1.35/iu and jintropin AQ @ $2.5/iu. I think I'll stay away from steroids, and Anti estogens since I have androgenic alopecia that could be responsiable for sleep anxiety disorder and anxiety.

New regimine:
100ug tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29)/400ug GHRP-2/5iu Humulin R
wait 20 minutes then
4iu (5 days on 2 days off) jintropin rhGH and immediatelly a hot deap sea salt bath soak after injection to improve circluation and delivery to extremeties. (will switch to 2iu jintropin AQ in 6 months) :-D

Edited by bionixx, 01 December 2009 - 03:04 AM.

#10 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:06 AM

Well it's really difficult to advise you anything, as this kind of regimen isn't that common, though keep us updated about your experiences, as that's really interesting, regarding the use of various hormones and peptideas and their effects. BTW, - wow, good price of Jin, I know a lot of ppl who'd take that in bulk lol..

#11 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:40 PM

Transitioning into new one year peptide cycle and will completely phase into it 12/17/09.

Anti-Aging therapy:
100ug/day tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29),400ug/day GHRP-2, 5iu/day Humulin R then 20 min. later 4iu rhGH(5days on 2 days off) before bed.
2gr/day Acetyl & Propionyl L-Carnitne
2gr Creatine Ethyl Ester during workout

ADD/ADHD-mild anxiety disorder:
50mg trazodone bedfore bed

I've never felt more incontrol and well connected. I think I've found the missing link I need.

#12 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:35 PM

Well, u have a good source for quite an exotic peptides lol.. Tell more details about how do you feel on all this, it's really interesting. Does your skin changed, senses, sense of overall wellbeing, stamina, etc..?

#13 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:45 AM

Well, u have a good source for quite an exotic peptides lol.. Tell more details about how do you feel on all this, it's really interesting. Does your skin changed, senses, sense of overall wellbeing, stamina, etc..?

Skin doesn't change to much. I did notice when I used GRF(1-29) that it caused a hot flash immediatley(made skin beet red, warm and tingely) after injection and lasted about 10 minutes. CJC-1295 w/ DAC, Long IGF-1 R3, and PEG-MGF all make me lythargic and have an esterogenic effect ie. mellow, friendly, carefree, frictionless, very slight euphoria and your are really mellow until you get your heart rate up then your off the chain. tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29), HGH, GHRP-2 neither make me lythargic or have bad sides. They make me feel estatic, refreshed, joyable, rejuvenated, young, and I think it's the best combination. You have to get your blood pumping before you notice the increase in stamina, but once you get it going its like inertia a force to reconed with. this new peptide cycle with trazodone I have never felt as good ever, not even doing the best purest mdma.

#14 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:08 AM

Transitioning into new one year peptide cycle and will completely phase into it 12/17/09.

Anti-Aging therapy:
100ug/day tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29),400ug/day GHRP-2, 5iu/day Humulin R then 20 min. later 4iu rhGH(5days on 2 days off) before bed.
2gr/day Acetyl & Propionyl L-Carnitne
2gr Creatine Ethyl Ester during workout

ADD/ADHD-mild anxiety disorder:
50mg trazodone bedfore bed

I've never felt more incontrol and well connected. I think I've found the missing link I need.

I stopped using trazadone, and humulin R and started using cybergoline, and finasteride. Feel great!

#15 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:18 AM

For 6 months I'll do 100ug CJC-1295 without Modification (DAC-drug affinity complex) and 400ug GHRP-2 together in combination, then wait 15+ minutes then use 2iu Jintropin rhGH, and 250ug cabergoline to lower prolactin from high dose of GHRP-2 and from natural GH released. After 6 months I'll get 50-1mg/vial CJC-1295 wo Modification (purity>98%) and 50-2mg/vial GHRP-2 (purity >99%), just throw away my last 100mg of old GHRP-2, discontinue HGH & cabergoline and lower peptide doses to 100ug CJC-1295 wo Modification and 200ug GHRP-2 every night after dinner before bed. I'll supplements vitamine, minerals, and stey well hydrated with potassium chloride. Have a good day everyday. ;)

#16 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

Bionix

how can i order gensci jintropin ? i don't see a way to do it through their website. How much is it for 10 4mg vials ?

thanks

#17 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:21 PM

It's been awhile since I've posted here. I found a new ANTI-AGING peptide/AA cycle I really love.

Cycle:
200ug GHRP-2 99.65% pure-ED B4Bed
100ug Mod. GRF(1-29) 98.41% pure-ED B4Bed
1gr potassium chloride 2xday morning and night
1gr L-Arginine " "
1gr L-Arginine Ethyl Ester " "
1gr L-Carnitine Acetyl ester " "
1gr L-Carnitnine Ethyl Ester " "

I've been using 1.25mg Finasteride B4Bed and minoxadil 2xday and my hair has completely grown back. In 6 months I'lL discontinue minoxadil and continue using finasteride and Arginine (improves bloodflow to scalp).

Not only does Arginine improve hair growth it also corrected everyting else including the ADD/ADHD misdiagnosis. I must have had PVD since I was an child. :wacko:

Edited by bionixx, 15 September 2010 - 06:23 PM.

#18 longevitynow

• 266 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:26 PM

"I've been using 1.25mg Finasteride B4Bed and minoxadil 2xday and my hair has completely grown back. In 6 months I'lL discontinue minoxadil and continue using finasteride and Arginine (improves bloodflow to scalp).
Not only does Arginine improve hair growth it also corrected everyting else including the ADD/ADHD misdiagnosis. I must have had PVD since I was an child."

I'm guessing you believe that the rest of your regimen has been greatly useful for hair regrowth, not just the Finasteride and minoxadil. How long did you take these to see this great hair regrowth effect. Did you have any regrowth without those two? I've been avoiding Finasteride due to many reported side effects.

#19 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:46 PM

"I've been using 1.25mg Finasteride B4Bed and minoxadil 2xday and my hair has completely grown back. In 6 months I'lL discontinue minoxadil and continue using finasteride and Arginine (improves bloodflow to scalp).
Not only does Arginine improve hair growth it also corrected everyting else including the ADD/ADHD misdiagnosis. I must have had PVD since I was an child."

I'm guessing you believe that the rest of your regimen has been greatly useful for hair regrowth, not just the Finasteride and minoxadil. How long did you take these to see this great hair regrowth effect. Did you have any regrowth without those two? I've been avoiding Finasteride due to many reported side effects.

OK, I only noticed minimal hair regrowth before Finasteride and minoxadil. My plan is to continue Finasteride indefinetely and stop minoxadil in 6 months, and Mod. GRF(1-29) & GHRP-2 in 9 months. I think L-Arginine Ethyl Ester(increases periphial blood flow) & Carnitine Ethyl Ester (works similar to andriol) will counter act any side effect's from Finasteride. To be blunt I have WOOD all night and good sensitiveity to stimulation. Don't stimulate ME!

#20 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:32 AM

It's been awhile since I've posted here. I found a new ANTI-AGING peptide/AA cycle I really love.

Cycle:
100ug GHRP-2 99.65% pure-ED B4Bed
100ug CJC-1295 97.05% pure-ED B4Bed (in 3months switch to 50ug CJC-1295/50ug Mod. GRF(1-29))
1gr potassium chloride 2xday morning and night
1gr L-Arginine Ethyl Ester B4Bed B4 GHRP-2/CJC-1295 and/or Mod. GRF(1-29)
1gr L-Carnitnine Ethyl Ester " "

I've been using 1.25mg Finasteride B4Bed and minoxadil 2xday and my hair has completely grown back. In 6 months I'lL discontinue minoxadil and continue using finasteride and Arginine (improves bloodflow to scalp).

Not only does Arginine improve hair growth it also corrected everyting else including the ADD/ADHD misdiagnosis. I must have had slight PVD on the vein side since I was an child. :wacko:

New Regime.

#21 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:18 PM

Are you noticing other effects with these experiments with peptides? I mean - changes in your performance (physical and mental), changes in overall energy, skin texture, etc.. ?

#22 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

I feel this is the best anti-aging peptide combination so far, until stem cells, and gene therapy comes available.

All are Receptor Grade Peptide's reconstituted in 0.9% NaCl soln(NS-Normal Saline soln) except for IGF it in 0.6 Acetic acid soln for storage then mixed with NS soln for use.

100-150ug both CJC-1293/GHRP-2 Preworkout and Before Bed
333ug-split bilaterally PEG-MGF (14,15,23 d-arg) Preworkout
100ug-split bilaterally IGF-1 Des(1-3) Postworkout

Finasteride and minoxadil.

Also supplement Arginine Ethyl Ester, Carnitine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate, Potassium Chloride, Taurne.

This is the best combination so far because it doesn't negatively effect the IGF/GH Axis.

#23 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:27 AM

Interesting combo. What have you noticed while being on it?

#24 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:49 AM

Love CJC-1293 98.5%/GHRP-2 99+% whey better than rhGH I feel super healthy and mentally wonderful, PEG-MGF has a slight adrenalic effect with awsome pumps. Getting IGF-1 Des(1-3) tomorrow supposed to be better than LongR3 IGF-1 and I liked that at 100ug/day is like super fast acting rhGH like CJC/GHRP. Changing PEG-MGF monday from 96.5% to 99% and adding IGF-1 Des(1-3)99%. So all will be receptor grade or extremely close.

#25 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:12 AM

Have you done any blood work or something, to asses some basic health parameters?

#26 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

No test for health parameters yet. Since switching to receptor grade PEG-MGF, IGF-1 Des(1-3), IGF-1 LongR3, CJC-1293, and GHRP-2 It feels more natural and better.

In about 2 weeks I'll Buy 100ug/vial Serum Response Factor protein seq. NP_003122 and use 5ug/day for 20 days incombination with CJC-1293/GHRP-2 for a rich GH environment. After that and the IGF I have I'll be corrected. Probably already corrected buy just want to try SRF. Long Live the Peptide MAN!

Forgot switched from oral Finasteride and topical Minoxadil to Topical Dutasteride 50%DMSO solution. I take 2-50ug/drop on the crown of head once or twice a day. It's been one week and pretty sure its working.

Edited by bionixx, 30 January 2012 - 07:48 PM.

#27 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:18 PM

Let us know when you get your aging bio-markers tested. This is quite an experiment you are conducting upon yourself. Be careful
  • like x 1

#28 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

What do you think of longevity peptide epitalon http://www.ncbi.nlm....talon longevity amino acid sequence AEDG
Im not suggesting you use it I am just wondering what you think

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/18856211

#29 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

I've read Epitalon has some good anti aging properties. But don't think I'll try.

I switched to oral dutasteride and it is working better than finasteride with less side effects.

G2G4now.

Edited by bionixx, 31 May 2012 - 05:43 PM.

#30 bionixx

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

Growth Hormone Regulates Ternary Complex Factors & Serum Response Factor Associated w/ the c-fos Serum Response Element http://www.jbc.org/content/272/41/25951.full

After reading this there is no way I'll waste $1610 for 20ug rhSRF when I can get 30-2mg Ipamorelin/1mg CJC-1293/vial for $195.

As for the MPB Transadermal appication: Dutasteride is to large to permeate through skin and Finasteride will permeate, but Oral Dutasteride is the best and I'll stick with it at 200-250ug/day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users