Photo
- - - - -

Sulbutiamine

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Rain

• 165 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:35 AM

I know I'm kind of doing a shameless bump but I'd just like to inform people that I'm still taking Sulbutiamine and I'd advise anyone who hasn't yet to give it a shot. One of the best things I've ever done. Rolling around to exams now and I'm whacking out revision like I never thought I could. This substance has had such a positive effect. Haven't had any loss of effect yet but have cycled it a bit.

What dose are you taking and how often?

I must have been mistaken in believing that sulbutiamine causes one to have too much energy to even concentrate - like overly euphoric...

#32 mxr808

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:31 PM

I know I'm kind of doing a shameless bump but I'd just like to inform people that I'm still taking Sulbutiamine and I'd advise anyone who hasn't yet to give it a shot. One of the best things I've ever done. Rolling around to exams now and I'm whacking out revision like I never thought I could. This substance has had such a positive effect. Haven't had any loss of effect yet but have cycled it a bit.

I must have been mistaken in believing that sulbutiamine causes one to have too much energy to even concentrate - like overly euphoric...

I only use it in 3 day successions really. I start on 600 mg, 2nd day 800 mg, 3rd day 1g. All taken in the morning. Apart from that I generally only take it when I need it.

The energy you get is NOTHING like a "buzz". It's more like the energy you get from motivation increase. I usually have chronic cba syndrome and can not be bothered with doing anything. Almost like I just feel like I have no energy. When it comes to revision I just ignore it and procrastinate like hell. Sulbutiamine gives me a huge kick, makes me feel like I could go for a run if I wanted, makes me entirely motivated to get things done that are PRODUCTIVE. I love it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Rain

• 165 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:38 PM

I only use it in 3 day successions really. I start on 600 mg, 2nd day 800 mg, 3rd day 1g. All taken in the morning. Apart from that I generally only take it when I need it.

The energy you get is NOTHING like a "buzz". It's more like the energy you get from motivation increase. I usually have chronic cba syndrome and can not be bothered with doing anything. Almost like I just feel like I have no energy. When it comes to revision I just ignore it and procrastinate like hell. Sulbutiamine gives me a huge kick, makes me feel like I could go for a run if I wanted, makes me entirely motivated to get things done that are PRODUCTIVE. I love it.

oh i see that's good as then!
maybe it's not like the buzz i described since you have this syndrome and it could act different for more normal people?

#34 mxr808

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:58 PM

oh i see that's good as then!
maybe it's not like the buzz i described since you have this syndrome and it could act different for more normal people?

Haha it's not a real syndrome. "Chronic Can't be Arsed Syndrome" Just means I'm a lazy bastard. I never have the energy or motivation to do anything. I just remember when I was a kid I had so much energy and motivation to wake up and go do things. Now I find everything to be such a chore. Give it a shot though. Worst that can happen is it doesn't work for you. I've found it amazing.

#35 Heisenberg

• 100 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:09 PM

Interesting. I have tried sulbutiamine a few times, but the dosage may have been too low (200mg) and I got nothing but a headache and blurred vision from it. @mxr808: are you taking any choline when cycling the sulbutiamine for three days?

#36 mxr808

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:37 PM

Interesting. I have tried sulbutiamine a few times, but the dosage may have been too low (200mg) and I got nothing but a headache and blurred vision from it. @mxr808: are you taking any choline when cycling the sulbutiamine for three days?

That dosage DOES look quite small. The suggested dosage is 12.5 mg/kg of bodyweight so 200mg is definitely not high enough and I doubt you'd get anything noticeable. If you see my other threads I ALSO got the headaches and blurred vision which I thought was the aniracetam I was also taking but they subsided after about 3 days of taking it the sulb and once I had dropped the aniracetam out of my stack. I take 750mg choline bitartrite with it and also take it with olive oil as a fat source but I find that even without the choline it seems to work. There is a known side effect though, makes your pee smell quite pungent but definitely worth it. Haha.

#37 recitative

• 33 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:33 AM

Why does sulbutiamine need to taken with a choline source?

#38 Rain

• 165 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:43 AM

Haha it's not a real syndrome. "Chronic Can't be Arsed Syndrome" Just means I'm a lazy bastard. I never have the energy or motivation to do anything. I just remember when I was a kid I had so much energy and motivation to wake up and go do things. Now I find everything to be such a chore. Give it a shot though. Worst that can happen is it doesn't work for you. I've found it amazing.

oh ahhaha, i feel silly now..
yeah i have that at times too, definitely will give it a try but piracetam/ritalin combo is definitely working for me and will be trying modafinil next and see how that goes. thanks for the info.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#39 Stan100

• 48 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:44 AM

I've been cycling this, but it's definitely one of the top supplements/nootropics I've found. Among those that have tried it (and agree that it's great), what other supplements do you recommend? It's different having this perspective on how useful something can be, versus gobbling ginkgo ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users