• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#31 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

I'd rather be gay or TheFountain.

I guarantee I get more women than you do so you can take your back-handed insult and stick it up your softball sized anus.

Any photos, videos or child support papers to back this claim ?

I said I get women, not that I am stupid. And I did leave a photo of me with my current girlfriend on the most famous thread in the skincare section.

#32 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:35 PM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

I guarantee I get more women than you do so you can take your back-handed insult and stick it up your softball sized anus.

LOL, that was good. I liked the anus joke. ;)

You come across as someone who thinks you are 'all that'. But the fact is you haven't posted a single pic of yourself. I have posted a couple, and one with my current girlfriend. So take your arrogant assertions and stick them, or produce a photo. I bet you're not even that good looking.

#33 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:38 PM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

LOL, that was good. I liked the anus joke. ;)

You come across as someone who thinks you are 'all that'. But the fact is you haven't posted a single pic of yourself. I have posted a couple, and one with my current girlfriend. So take your arrogant assertions and stick them, or produce a photo. I bet you're not even that good looking.

LOL, geez so serious. I am conceding to everything you're saying. :~ Because you are actually right. :) But I love your gay jokes.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 chris w

• 740 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:32 AM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

I said I get women, not that I am stupid. And I did leave a photo of me with my current girlfriend on the most famous thread in the skincare section.

Dude, we should put you on CNN as the ultimate prove aging can be beaten - you're doing a good job at staying thirteen for life. Perhaps your beatiful model girlfriend that you so love to bragg about and use her as a marker of your enormous sexual success should not read this thread and find out that you're so great at "getting women". Real nice.

Edited by chris w, 09 May 2010 - 12:35 AM.

#35 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:58 AM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

LOL, that was good. I liked the anus joke. :|?

LOL, geez so serious. I am conceding to everything you're saying. :) Because you are actually right. :) But I love your gay jokes.

Well your initial back handed insult meant what exactly? I support peoples right to be gay if they are born that way or simply choose it as a life-style but that has nothing to do with your comment.

#36 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:00 AM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

Dude, we should put you on CNN as the ultimate prove aging can be beaten - you're doing a good job at staying thirteen for life. Perhaps your beatiful model girlfriend that you so love to bragg about and use her as a marker of your enormous sexual success should not read this thread and find out that you're so great at "getting women". Real nice.

And insulting someone in an indirect fashion constitutes maturity somehow?

#37 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:05 AM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

LOL, geez so serious. I am conceding to everything you're saying. :) Because you are actually right. :) But I love your gay jokes.

Well your initial back handed insult meant what exactly? I support peoples right to be gay if they are born that way or simply choose it as a life-style but that has nothing to do with your comment.

Jesus Christ. Don't take it seriously. It was a joke. ("I'd rather be gay or TheFountain.") Clearly, a joke. Not an insult. I wouldn't insult you for being gay because it is NOT insulting to be one. If I would insult you, I'd say you're stupid and your girlfriend looks like a man. But I wouldn't do that.

#38 rephore

• 123 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

It's funny this thread came up now. Today I saw the most beautiful woman working in a convenience store, she took my breath away for a few seconds. It's been years since I've felt this way. Seemed irrational but exciting at the same time. I'll be going there again soon, I'd like to look at her again.

I understand how you feel. I see perfect 10s very rarely. I saw two tens in 2008, none last year, and none this year. A ten has a different meaning to different people. But for me, a 10 is a female who is flawless in my eyes, she doesn't need bigger breasts or a tighter ass, or nicer legs, or shinier hair, or straighter teeth, or better skin, etc.

Also you have those simple girls who are 7s and 8s, but they make an impression. To me, they have an X-Factor, inner beauty that can't be explained. They move you just as much as a ten.

This thread is useless without PICS.

I want to take a pic of her, but I'm not sure how to go about it without coming off as a creep. I'm open to ideas- if I get a pic of her I'll post it here.

I have a few suggestions.

1. Bring a camera that takes multiple shots, and play with it near her. At least one shot has got to be a clear shot.

2. Bring a high quality phone that takes decent pictures. That way you are more discreet, using your cel phone to take a picture of her.

3. Treat her like a celebrity. Show her genuinely, or over the toply, how truly captivated you are by her.

What worked for me when I saw a ten was approach her, and said "Hey I saw you, I just had to come here and say hi, are you a celebrity....You are truly gorgeous, blah blah blah. Is it alright if I took a picture with you?" She was with a guy, it was funny. The guy joked, would you like a picture of me too?

Now when you ask her if it's okay to take a picture, you are pulling out your camera, and turning it on to take the picture. You will not take NO for an answer and you are putting your arm around her while you take a picture of you and her together.

#39 kafkastoaster

• 14 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

The thesis of this thread is incorrect, celibacy however may be different.

#40 chris w

• 740 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:57 PM

Hey, so now what used to be a part of being a pervert now is a part of longevity protocol. Gotta love science !

Edited by chris w, 09 May 2010 - 12:58 PM.

#41 Apchi

• Topic Starter
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:03 PM

Hey, so now what used to be a part of being a pervert now is a part of longevity protocol. Gotta love science !

How do you think I got these eyes?

#42 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

Jesus Christ. Don't take it seriously. It was a joke. ("I'd rather be gay or TheFountain.") Clearly, a joke. Not an insult. I wouldn't insult you for being gay because it is NOT insulting to be one. If I would insult you, I'd say you're stupid and your girlfriend looks like a man. But I wouldn't do that.

Especially since my girlfriend is better looking and more feminine than anything you've ever been with.

#43 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

Especially since my girlfriend is better looking and more feminine than anything you've ever been with.

Sorry, I'm not into Trannies. But if that's your thing, more power to ya.

#44 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

Well if my girlfriend is a tranny then you have never been with anything so hot! Not even a transexual!

#45 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:19 PM

Asexuality FTW!

Posted Image

Well if my girlfriend is a tranny then you have never been with anything so hot! Not even a transexual!

You yapping of "my girlfriend is beautiful" Reminds me of penis size. If you have to keep saying it, chances are, its not true.

#46 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:48 PM

[quote name='Forever21' post='406298' date='May 9 2010, 05:19 PM'][quote name='TheFountain' post='406296' date='May 9 2010, 05:13 PM'][quote name='Forever21' post='406292' date='May 9 2010, 04:53 PM'][quote name='TheFountain' post='406288' date='May 9 2010, 04:31 PM'][quote name='Forever21' post='406161' date='May 8 2010, 10:05 PM'][quote name='TheFountain' post='406159' date='May 8 2010, 10:58 PM'][quote name='Forever21' post='406101' date='May 8 2010, 06:38 PM'][quote name='TheFountain' post='406100' date='May 8 2010, 07:35 PM'][quote name='Forever21' post='406012' date='May 8 2010, 12:09 PM'][quote name='TheFountain' post='406003' date='May 8 2010, 11:30 AM'][quote name='Forever21' post='405560' date='May 6 2010, 01:31 PM'][quote name='Alex Libman' post='405518' date='May 6 2010, 09:58 AM'][quote name='Alex Libman' post='404823' date='May 4 2010, 01:58 PM']Asexuality FTW![/quote]

Posted Image
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You yapping of "my girlfriend is beautiful" Reminds me of penis size. If you have to keep saying it, chances are, its not true.
[/quote]

Or I could just be an egotistical douche bag who likes to remind people of what I know best. You on the other hand spout egocentric comments with no corroborating evidence that it is true. At least I produce some evidence.

#47 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:02 AM

[quote name='TheFountain' post='406316' date='May 9 2010, 06:48 PM'][quote name='Forever21' post='406298' date='May 9 2010, 05:19 PM'][quote name='TheFountain' post='406296' date='May 9 2010, 05:13 PM'][quote name='Forever21' post='406292' date='May 9 2010, 04:53 PM'][quote name='TheFountain' post='406288' date='May 9 2010, 04:31 PM'][quote name='Forever21' post='406161' date='May 8 2010, 10:05 PM'][quote name='TheFountain' post='406159' date='May 8 2010, 10:58 PM'][quote name='Forever21' post='406101' date='May 8 2010, 06:38 PM'][quote name='TheFountain' post='406100' date='May 8 2010, 07:35 PM'][quote name='Forever21' post='406012' date='May 8 2010, 12:09 PM'][quote name='TheFountain' post='406003' date='May 8 2010, 11:30 AM'][quote name='Forever21' post='405560' date='May 6 2010, 01:31 PM'][quote name='Alex Libman' post='405518' date='May 6 2010, 09:58 AM'][quote name='Alex Libman' post='404823' date='May 4 2010, 01:58 PM']Asexuality FTW![/quote]

Posted Image
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or I could just be an egotistical douche bag who likes to remind people of what I know best. You on the other hand spout egocentric comments with no corroborating evidence that it is true. At least I produce some evidence.
[/quote]

Yep, you have a fragile ego. You've demonstrated that very well alright.

#48 e Volution

• 937 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:11 AM

TheFountain you come across as like a headless chicken, screaming around randomly all over the place, crazily and haphazardly spurting blood everywhere, except instead of blood its bullshit

#49 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:12 AM

*sobbbsssss*

"...i have so many emotions.....*sniff sniff*.....but i dont have any way to express them......*tears*....being a teenager (wannabe) is so hard *tears* why does every1 not like me? i wanna run away from home. I HATE EVERYBODY!!!!!1!!!...oh and my girlfriend is hawt"

Edited by Forever21, 10 May 2010 - 12:20 AM.

#50 rephore

• 123 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:08 AM

OH OH OH! What good news!!! I have a date tomorrow. I will stare at her breasts to extend my life. But do you think there is added benefit to life extension if I touch it too?

#51 e Volution

• 937 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:46 AM

OH OH OH! What good news!!! I have a date tomorrow. I will stare at her breasts to extend my life. But do you think there is added benefit to life extension if I touch it too?

It might extend your life, but it will probably shorten your date! :|? As for the touching issue, well really the only reason you want to touch them in the first place is to extend your life (or the life of your genes at least), so have at it!

#52 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

*sobbbsssss*

"...i have so many emotions.....*sniff sniff*.....but i dont have any way to express them......*tears*....being a teenager (wannabe) is so hard *tears* why does every1 not like me? i wanna run away from home. I HATE EVERYBODY!!!!!1!!!...oh and my girlfriend is hawt"

young body, young mind bish! Just like your own maturity level.

Edited by TheFountain, 10 May 2010 - 04:36 PM.

#53 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:47 PM

Chill out guys, this is ridiculous and embarassing.

#54 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

This dude has a point! Let's play a better game!

#55 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

*sobbbsssss*

That is a fairly accurate description.

#56 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

TheFountain you come across as like a headless chicken, screaming around randomly all over the place, crazily and haphazardly spurting blood everywhere, except instead of blood its bullshit

So is this.

#57 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

This is your personal preference and opinion. I have seen her pic and she is a 5 at best to me. Definately not something to brag all over the internet about without looking completely foolish or looking like someone that hard up enough to brag about an average-at-best girl.

#58 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

Oops. I just caught up.

Point taken.

#59 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

*sobbbsssss*

young body, young mind bish! Just like your own maturity level.

"I'm so mature, look at me, I'm so hawt, my girlfriend is so hawt. You're all ugly."

#60 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

This is your personal preference and opinion. I have seen her pic and she is a 5 at best to me. Definately not something to brag all over the internet about without looking completely foolish or looking like someone that hard up enough to brag about an average-at-best girl.

oh hush it you know you cant get wit dat...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users