• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Space-Time Continuum

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 cyric

• 94 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 11:34 PM

Yes, but if we are converted to energy, what's to say we will still be "us"? And it would have to be an instant and complete conversion, otherwise our other new particles would run away on us.

#32 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:34 AM

That's a risk lots will be willing to make.

~Infernity

#33 patryn

• Life Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:03 AM

Hrm a few months ago I would not have thought this, but after having studied some of Tesla's work as well as some Sorce Theory, I have come to believe that instantaneous travel from one point in space to another might not be too far fetched an idea after all. I wouldn't be surprised if the Phillidalphia experiment actually did work, and i'll explain my very simple reasoning below.

First, I make the assumption that the 'Sorce Theory' view on physics is more accurate then traditional particle physics, and so this would mean that when it gets down to the nitty gritty, there isn't any such thing as a particle of matter, as that particle is simply one or more waves of energy resonating in perpetual equalibrium around each other.

Now. imagine one of those colliding pendelum ball things. I'm not sure what the correct name for this contraption is, but it is essentially 2 or more pendelums aligned side by side and when you drop the left most pendelum, it will hit the other pendelums and the right most pendelum will be pushed out. Then the process repeats backwards and so on, and so forth. (Please, someone enlighten me as to the name of this contraption). Anyway, there was a fairly recent study done on this very thing (I'll try and find the artcile) and they found that the energy being passed back and forward seems to be instantaneous regardless of how many balls are in between.

Now, what if there was a way to encapsulate a small packet of energy, into a larger packet of energy, then send that energy wave through the pendelum balls? Well if that's possible then it should also be possible to encapsulate 'matter' in a larger packet of energy and send it through a similiar medium. Bingo, we have the Philidelphia experiment.

Looking at Telas ideas and work I think it may be possible to do just this by making use of resonating electro-magneting waves to surround (and exist throughout) the matter which is intended to be transported through other matter, essentially creating a perpetually resonating energy packet, the center of which would be the some form of matter. Once at this stage, the matter could go anywhere, instantaneously... why? Well from inside the pocket of resonating energy, it wouldn't look like you went anywhere, things would just be vibraing, but from outside the pocket of resonating energy... the whole pocket is treated as one force of energy, which would be as transparent to other matter as the kinetc force is from one pendelum ball to another.

Ok, so obviously that last paragraph is very skeptical... I agree. But even though it seems somewhat far fetched, I cannot as yet think why it might not be possible. A few months ago I could, but not today. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all this new change in thinking that I have had in the past few months, since I last read this topic. Some things which seemed impossible to me back then are now simply improbable, mainly due to exploring new/different ideas and concepts.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 12:19 PM

I highly doubt time even exists.
Note what physicists says:
"As an object speed is close to speed of light, its mass raises, meanings it takes more energy to move. and time moves slower for it."

Wouldn't it be more reasonable of time does not exist and the explanation for time dialation is bound to mass/gravity/energy alone?

Again, if the gravity force is high, time goes slower. if gravitiy is weak, time goes faster.
Can't we just translate it to be "We need more energy to move where gravity is strong"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users