* * - - - 7 votes

Eternal Youth Through Law Of Attraction ^-^

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#1 Kisya

• 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:50 PM

Hi! ^-^ I want to know if anyone else here is at all familiar with Law of Attraction and is working towards Eternal Youth in this way? This is exactly what I'm doing right nowsies! ^-^

(I just want to add a pretty picturesie, heehee ^-^)
Attached File  facelookingyoung.jpg   25.34KB   75 downloads

♥ Annusya ♥

#2 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:06 PM

um.. .. .. sorry, this law does not really exist in our universe.
  • Needs references x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:14 PM

Actually it's the law that overpowers absolutely any other lawsie ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥
  • Ill informed x 1

#4 chris w

• 740 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:39 PM

um.. .. .. sorry, this law does not really exist in our universe.

Shhhh, don't tell her that

#5 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:59 PM

trolls are just weird O_o

#6 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

trolls are just weird O_o

I'm really just curious to see if there is anyone else here that is interested in this ^-^ If you don't like or believe in the topic, you certainly don't have to respondsie ^-^

This topic is for people who *are* interestedsie! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥
  • dislike x 1

#7 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:49 PM

Of course Law of Attraction works. Vince has been doing it for years.

And that's why he looks like a college freshman and a model for Abercrombie & Fitch.

Edited by Forever21, 30 September 2010 - 09:01 PM.

#8 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:20 PM

This guy is pushing so hard against getting old and thingies that it's preventing him from getting what he really wants! :s He puts so much effort and energy into focusing on how to avoid physical decline that he attracts exactly that to himself! Insteadsie, if he were to focus his energy towards thinking about how he *wants* to be and imagine how it would feel, he would attract exactly that ^-^ He is also *waaaaaaaaaay* too action - oriented :s Taking over 100 supplements a daysie?! He must be thinking about aging all day longie D:

It's really not that difficult to get into the correct flow of things when you get startedsie, in fact, it's extremely easy, heehee! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#9 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

Well, obviously, Law of Attraction didn't work.

#10 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:25 PM

Well, obviously, Law of Attraction didn't work.

Of course it works! ^-^ He's not using it to his advantage, that's allsies. I already explained what was hindering him, and I also explained what he or anyone else would basically need to do in order to get what they wantie, heehee ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

Edited by PetiteCerise, 30 September 2010 - 09:26 PM.

#11 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:46 PM

It looks like you're confused about Law of Attraction.

#12 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:48 PM

Annusya, The Law of Attraction is a lie :(

If only it were true :(

Real life requires hard work and/or luck. Magic doesn't exist :(.

#13 forever freedom

• 2,362 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:22 PM

PetiteCerise don't waste time on these things. I'm aware you're still young so i need to tell you this, there's no free lunch in this world, you need to really focus and work hard to get the things you want (unless you get unusually lucky, but counting on luck/faith is counter-productive).

Although it's unlikely you'll accept what i wrote at your current state. Learning through experience is best indeed as long as the punishment for our mistakes isn't too great.

Edited by forever freedom, 30 September 2010 - 11:23 PM.

#14 lunarsolarpower

• 1,323 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 02:33 AM

I think you might get a better perspective on using "the secret" for things like this by reading the original inspiration for it which is available free online. Wallace Wattles' book is pretty clear that while in essence we can seem to conjure what we desire from the substrate of the universe there is a process going on whether behind the scenes or not that leads to the eventual desired outcome.

Most of us here are in a sense practicing this original form of the secret with regards to extreme life extension. We let the overarching goal permeate our subconscious and it impacts our lives in small ways each day prodding us to small steps like choosing less risky habits or researching new modalities of healthy living. In addition we may take larger steps like donating to or taking part in research, switching to a caloric restriction with optimal nutrition (CRON) diet or signing up with a cryonics organization.

#15 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:34 AM

Of *course* Magic exists! :D

I realise that there are many people in the world who have forgotten a lot of these thingies, but I haven't ^-^

If you guys want, maybe watch some of these videosies! ^-^ They explain a *lot* about the Law of Attractionsie *and* also, if you just look up Abraham Hicks in YouTube, you'll find *lots* more videosies uploaded by other people, heehee! ^-^

http://www.youtube.c...brahamHicks#p/a

If you don't want to, you don't have to, but I would highly recommend watching these! ^-^ When I watch them, it's almost always like I'm discovering things that I've known Alwaysies! ^-^ They're really wonderfulsie ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

Edited by PetiteCerise, 01 October 2010 - 03:35 AM.

• dislike x 1

#16 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:40 AM

Of *course* Magic exists! :D

I realise that there are many people in the world who have forgotten a lot of these thingies, but I haven't ^-^

If you guys want, maybe watch some of these videosies! ^-^ They explain a *lot* about the Law of Attractionsie *and* also, if you just look up Abraham Hicks in YouTube, you'll find *lots* more videosies uploaded by other people, heehee! ^-^

http://www.youtube.c...brahamHicks#p/a

If you don't want to, you don't have to, but I would highly recommend watching these! ^-^ When I watch them, it's almost always like I'm discovering things that I've known Alwaysies! ^-^ They're really wonderfulsie ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

There is no law of attraction, that doesn't even qualify as pseudo-science. Yes, Darwinian evolution is the reason humans are here in the first place. It's a dog eat dog world, and nothing is as easy as what you claim. And no, magic doesn't exist. We want to beat the aging process, because aging kills period. Many of us believe that death is final, and nothing exists afterwards but oblivion.

Edited by dfowler, 01 October 2010 - 03:43 AM.

#17 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:47 AM

Well, I see things very differentlysie ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥
  • dislike x 1

#18 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:50 AM

Well, I see things very differentlysie ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

you seem very nice, sorry you have a right to believe what you wish :happy:

#19 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:02 AM

Thanks ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#20 lunarsolarpower

• 1,323 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:04 AM

While we're on the topic of The Secret this is the best video ever about it:

• like x 2

#21 Marios Kyriazis

• 466 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:16 AM

The problem with this Law (of Attraction) and other similar concepts is that these deal with concepts that are necessarily not 100% scientific, beacuse they are so pioneering. One might say that these are not scientific because science "has not caught up yet". It is difficult to decide if one is a clever pioneer ahead of his/her time or just a crank talking rubbish.
  • Agree x 1

#22 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:33 PM

I am gonna stick with
Posted Image

As it is obvious the thread starter is nothing more and meant nothing serious to start with.

#23 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:55 PM

Shall we add the law of attraction to

1.) the law of contagion
2.) the law of similarity

???

This would expand our theoretical understanding of the laws of magic and homeopathy.

#24 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:47 PM

Luna, why do you think that I'm a troll? I understand that you don't believe in Law of Attraction, but I'm just trying to find other people who *do* and who are also interested in Eternal Youth ^-^ I can clearly see that so farsies, most people on this forum are not interested in Law of Attractionsie :/ That is okaysies! ^-^ I just thought I'd take a look, that's allsies ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#25 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

While we're on the topic of The Secret this is the best video ever about it:

(Chaser - the secret)

The Chaser's was the funniest show on tv here for a while.

#26 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2010 - 07:24 AM

that was a really funny video!! :D

#27 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:41 PM

What do we know so far about the Law of Attraction?

Sounds extremely interesting, sort of like the mantra of every highly successful person.
But, here it is being applied much more specifically to inner mental states, thoughts, obsessions, etc.
No doubt, the very nature of some thoughts are structured to guide one toward preservation, but, I am not sure if the particular subject matter is important:

The way one person repetitively thinks about trees, for example, could create a psychic and physical vibration that creates a diaphanous field around the person that conserves youth in one of hundreds of ways: via keeping out chaos, via vibrating the cells into health and unity, via
An endless number of ways, from an endless number of benevolent inner states.
Mapping them, tracking them: that is difficult. Maybe a seer or two has a grasp on one or two, out of dumb luck or insight, but thats it, and such states are probably best used as icing on top of a perfect diet and life.
Like, with all else in place, when you are perfectly in tune via all the physical things you can do, then you are ready to reap the benefits of the Law of Attraction, or the vibrations of specific inner states.
  • Informative x 1

#28 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:03 AM

What do we know so far about the Law of Attraction?

Sounds extremely interesting, sort of like the mantra of every highly successful person.
But, here it is being applied much more specifically to inner mental states, thoughts, obsessions, etc.
No doubt, the very nature of some thoughts are structured to guide one toward preservation, but, I am not sure if the particular subject matter is important:

The way one person repetitively thinks about trees, for example, could create a psychic and physical vibration that creates a diaphanous field around the person that conserves youth in one of hundreds of ways: via keeping out chaos, via vibrating the cells into health and unity, via
An endless number of ways, from an endless number of benevolent inner states.
Mapping them, tracking them: that is difficult. Maybe a seer or two has a grasp on one or two, out of dumb luck or insight, but thats it, and such states are probably best used as icing on top of a perfect diet and life.
Like, with all else in place, when you are perfectly in tune via all the physical things you can do, then you are ready to reap the benefits of the Law of Attraction, or the vibrations of specific inner states.

Well, here is an excerpt that someone showed me from a 2010 Abraham Hicks seminar:

To extend his time in joyous physicality? - disc 2, track 5
Q: I'm loving life so much. Is it possible to be actually immortal? Can we extend our time in our physical body indefinitely?

"The way to extend your time in your physical body is to live most of it from inside the vortex."

"As you spend more time in the vortex and therefore decrease the resistance, you allow the cells of your body to regenerate ... eternally. IOW, a bigger question would be, do you want to do that. When your in the vortex, the answer is "YEAH!!!" When you are out of the vortex, the answer is "Kill me now!"

*so thereforesies, living in the vortex facilitates eternal youth ^-^

If you're not familiar with the Vortex, it is simply a state of feeling completely elated and ecstatic! ^-^ Here is a more elaborate and concise explanationsie:

The Vortexie ^-^

From what I've gatheredsie, allowing Eternal Youth is simply a matter of letting the cells do their work. They are in their natural, constantly renewing state when there is no vibrational resistance in their way. The cells are completely connected to Source Energy, and they automatically do what they need to do *always* ^-^ As long as someone is in vibrational alignment with themselves, everything that they want will come to them, *always*! ^-^

If you want more elaborate informationsie that is explained in a better waysie, just google Abraham Hicks or look for their YouTube videosies ^-^ There's a TON of informationsie, heehee! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#29 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:50 AM

I heardsie the Vortexsie is particularsie strongsie in Sedonna, Arizonazie. An old hippysie toldsie me sosie.

#30 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:51 AM

:) Annusya, I just adorsie the way you talksie ^-^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users