Photo
- - - - -

Let's talk about looking good

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:30 AM

Most human beings do not have absurdly ugly faces, unless they are fat or deformed (yes, fat and ugly are interchangeable in some cases, as fat adds a bit of ugly to the face IMO). And most girls I know who many would consider 'hot' are actually very average looking beneath the make up and hair they use to augment their appearance. Ever seen one of those really 'hot' girls after waking up in the morning, with their hair up and absolutely no make up? Yea, they aren't that 'hot' at that moment. It is a long process for many of them to become 'hot'. Shave their heads and prohibit them from wearing any make up at all and you will see which ones are truly beautiful. Of course I do not really condone the latter, just making a point that flies over many peoples heads.

Again, completely agree. There are a lot of average women who look after themselves, and are thought of as "hot" by their male counterparts in this regard, and there are a lot of average women who are fat; very few are beautiful in that they actually look better without makeup*, the natural structure of their face being so appealing that any addition to it lessens rather than enhances its beauty.

(Edit: except a verrrry tiny amount of concealer.)

Edited by Ben - Aus, 05 November 2010 - 02:32 AM.

• dislike x 1

#32 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:25 PM

Most human beings do not have absurdly ugly faces, unless they are fat or deformed (yes, fat and ugly are interchangeable in some cases, as fat adds a bit of ugly to the face IMO). And most girls I know who many would consider 'hot' are actually very average looking beneath the make up and hair they use to augment their appearance. Ever seen one of those really 'hot' girls after waking up in the morning, with their hair up and absolutely no make up? Yea, they aren't that 'hot' at that moment. It is a long process for many of them to become 'hot'. Shave their heads and prohibit them from wearing any make up at all and you will see which ones are truly beautiful. Of course I do not really condone the latter, just making a point that flies over many peoples heads.

Again, completely agree. There are a lot of average women who look after themselves, and are thought of as "hot" by their male counterparts in this regard, and there are a lot of average women who are fat; very few are beautiful in that they actually look better without makeup*, the natural structure of their face being so appealing that any addition to it lessens rather than enhances its beauty.

In that way women have it easier than men. We don't dare ornament ourselves too much lest we are considered 'gay' by the masses (which is odd since men wore make up and headresses before women did historically). For us to be considered as attractive as we can be we have to be 'fit' and somewhat chiseled. But things are changing. I know alot of girls who prefer feminine looking guys. Longer hair, more feminine features, etc.

When women become 'too fit' guys seem to gawk at it with negativity. We want them to be 'skinny fat' to some degree. Lest they have no ass or tits. To me as long as the belly and hip area isn't bulging and rolling, I don't think it is too bad. But belly rolls are a no no for my own aesthetic pleasures. I want a 'fit' woman, but not a body builder. I think I speak for most males when I say that by 'fit' I basically mean belly in, ass and tits out. I think this is an indisputable fact. But I madly respect any woman who goes over the edge with body building and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Why should social cues determine how 'fit' one is? Why settle on skinny fat when you can be a muscle woman?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 infinityXme

• 51 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:51 PM

In that way women have it easier than men. We don't dare ornament ourselves too much lest we are considered 'gay' by the masses (which is odd since men wore make up and headresses before women did historically). For us to be considered as attractive as we can be we have to be 'fit' and somewhat chiseled. But things are changing. I know alot of girls who prefer feminine looking guys. Longer hair, more feminine features, etc.

When women become 'too fit' guys seem to gawk at it with negativity. We want them to be 'skinny fat' to some degree. Lest they have no ass or tits. To me as long as the belly and hip area isn't bulging and rolling, I don't think it is too bad. But belly rolls are a no no for my own aesthetic pleasures. I want a 'fit' woman, but not a body builder. I think I speak for most males when I say that by 'fit' I basically mean belly in, ass and tits out. I think this is an indisputable fact. But I madly respect any woman who goes over the edge with body building and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Why should social cues determine how 'fit' one is? Why settle on skinny fat when you can be a muscle woman?

I think there's a lot men can do to look good without being considered gay. You can keep your skin smooth and young looking with tretinoin. Grow your eyelashes with the natural regrowth products like RapidLash or LiLash. Yes, women do like guys with beautiful long eyelashes - sigh. I know heterosexual men care more about their appearance than they feel comfortable discussing, especially in public.

Though I respect female body builders for their commitment to fitness, I prefer to look soft and feminine. Not flabby, just soft, touchable.

Edited by infinityXme, 07 November 2010 - 09:58 PM.

#34 chris w

• 740 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:23 PM

In the future, where everyone can *look* good, it will be the brain that matters.

Indeed, only when physique becomes a matter of choice instead of just an outcome of genetic lottery, we will be able to look past it, as it won't be a status differentiator anymore, just like today you only notice if someone doesn't keep his or her hygene, not if they do, because the latter is accesible pretty much to all who choose to do it. Untill that happens, there's sadly no way around the fact that beauty matters, irrelevant of what our old folks told us when we were kids.

I hate those circulated stupid ass perenial wisdoms like "If everybody was equally beautiful, it would be really boring", this is more or less saying that the pretty need the un - pretty to properly shine thanks to the contrast that the ugly provide. And logically just as flawed as "what would life be without death ?". The right answer : "it would be pretty damn cool"

Edited by chris w, 07 November 2010 - 10:30 PM.

#35 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:04 AM

Haha, which cretin is down-grading my posts. Show yourself cretin. Don't be afraid.

Yeh I am a bit over this post voting thing. Hundreds of people could see your comment and have no problem but one idiot who doesn't understand sarcasm has the power to send a strong signal (big red -1) to future readers that your post is not a useful contribution.

At the same time if people are so weak minded as to believe that someone elses opinion should carve your own then they aren't going to get it to begin with.

It's not weak minded to care about other people's opinion of us. Humans are a social animal. It's our nature to care what others think of us. That's part of being human. There are other forums on the net where the culture of voting is much stronger. People there vote a lot more than we do; it's considered a normal part of participating in the forum to give a thumbs up/thumbs down to the posts you read. It's also common at these sites to show the number of both up and down votes rather than just the net.

#36 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:59 AM

I think there's a lot men can do to look good without being considered gay. You can keep your skin smooth and young looking with tretinoin. Grow your eyelashes with the natural regrowth products like RapidLash or LiLash. Yes, women do like guys with beautiful long eyelashes - sigh. I know heterosexual men care more about their appearance than they feel comfortable discussing, especially in public.

Though I respect female body builders for their commitment to fitness, I prefer to look soft and feminine. Not flabby, just soft, touchable.

I had another thread last year (I think) about guys and how little they seem to care about their hair until they begin to lose it (lol). It got somewhat volatile. Basically I played the champion to longer hair styles on men and was slightly cut down for saying that guys who simply shave their head in many cases belong to a herd mentality. Another example is with clothing. Somehow it is 'gay' for men to where tight, or extremely close fitting pants. Why this is perplexes me. I never got the correlation between baggy clothes and manliness. Nor shaved heads and manliness. It is ironic though that several men who shaved their heads most of their lives try so earnestly to keep it when they begin to lose it. You would think they'd just shave it off like they usually did. But I guess they want that un-receded 'buzz cut' look?

Getting back to female physique, I find ballet dancers and ice skaters to have the most tantalizing bodies of all female athletes. So very 'fit' yet so very feminine.

#37 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:02 AM

Haha, which cretin is down-grading my posts. Show yourself cretin. Don't be afraid.

Yeh I am a bit over this post voting thing. Hundreds of people could see your comment and have no problem but one idiot who doesn't understand sarcasm has the power to send a strong signal (big red -1) to future readers that your post is not a useful contribution.

At the same time if people are so weak minded as to believe that someone elses opinion should carve your own then they aren't going to get it to begin with.

It's not weak minded to care about other people's opinion of us. Humans are a social animal. It's our nature to care what others think of us. That's part of being human. There are other forums on the net where the culture of voting is much stronger. People there vote a lot more than we do; it's considered a normal part of participating in the forum to give a thumbs up/thumbs down to the posts you read. It's also common at these sites to show the number of both up and down votes rather than just the net.

But it's also our nature to be individuals. And to, after a certain point, say 'fuck it' with regard to what everyone else thinks. Hitting the right balance between acceptance and 'fuck it' is the trick.

Edited by TheFountain, 08 November 2010 - 06:02 AM.

#38 infinityXme

• 51 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:31 PM

I had another thread last year (I think) about guys and how little they seem to care about their hair until they begin to lose it (lol). It got somewhat volatile. Basically I played the champion to longer hair styles on men and was slightly cut down for saying that guys who simply shave their head in many cases belong to a herd mentality. Another example is with clothing. Somehow it is 'gay' for men to where tight, or extremely close fitting pants. Why this is perplexes me. I never got the correlation between baggy clothes and manliness. Nor shaved heads and manliness. It is ironic though that several men who shaved their heads most of their lives try so earnestly to keep it when they begin to lose it. You would think they'd just shave it off like they usually did. But I guess they want that un-receded 'buzz cut' look?

Getting back to female physique, I find ballet dancers and ice skaters to have the most tantalizing bodies of all female athletes. So very 'fit' yet so very feminine.

Hmnn. I've never liked the buzzed head look on a guy but that's just a matter of personal taste. I'm sure men who buzz while young yearn for their lost hair once it starts to disappear as you've mentioned. That's just understandable. It's human nature. people want to be the dumper not the dumpee.
I never noticed a correlation between gay men and tight clothing. Now I'll be watching. Haha! I agree dancers and ice skaters do have beautifully fit bodies, but they have ugly, and I mean hideous, feet. I work out daily and I'm slender. 115 lbs at 5'6" but Im concerned because I never want to get that ropey look if I age that women can tend to get when they get older. I hope I don't age but you never know.

#39 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:06 AM

Hmnn. I've never liked the buzzed head look on a guy but that's just a matter of personal taste. I'm sure men who buzz while young yearn for their lost hair once it starts to disappear as you've mentioned. That's just understandable. It's human nature. people want to be the dumper not the dumpee.
I never noticed a correlation between gay men and tight clothing. Now I'll be watching. Haha! I agree dancers and ice skaters do have beautifully fit bodies, but they have ugly, and I mean hideous, feet. I work out daily and I'm slender. 115 lbs at 5'6" but Im concerned because I never want to get that ropey look if I age that women can tend to get when they get older. I hope I don't age but you never know.

I would like to know your current regimen in terms of diet and exercise, supplements, etc.

#40 infinityXme

• 51 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:21 AM

I would like to know your current regimen in terms of diet and exercise, supplements, etc.

For exercise I prefer cardio. I jog and love to hike. I workout with hand weights but avoid anything that would make me bulky. I enjoy just walking too, and also dance, but I don't dance professionally. In terms of diet I prefer oganic food and eat lots of raw fruits and veggies and cooked veggies as well. I do eat chicken and fish (wild caught only). Lots of greens and herbal teas, no coffee, soda or carbonated bevs. I like grains, but am trying to cut down on them because I want to cut down on anything that might contribute to glycolation. My vitamin supplements are: vitamin C, vitamin E, biotin, B12 sublingual drops, vitamin D, MSM, biosil, and L-Cysteine. I'm thinking of adding L Proline for extra collagen and maybe melatonin and L Trytophan to assist in sleep. I don't take fish oils because I eat enough fish.
What's your health regime?

#41 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:10 AM

For exercise I prefer cardio. I jog and love to hike. I workout with hand weights but avoid anything that would make me bulky. I enjoy just walking too, and also dance, but I don't dance professionally. In terms of diet I prefer oganic food and eat lots of raw fruits and veggies and cooked veggies as well. I do eat chicken and fish (wild caught only). Lots of greens and herbal teas, no coffee, soda or carbonated bevs. I like grains, but am trying to cut down on them because I want to cut down on anything that might contribute to glycolation. My vitamin supplements are: vitamin C, vitamin E, biotin, B12 sublingual drops, vitamin D, MSM, biosil, and L-Cysteine. I'm thinking of adding L Proline for extra collagen and maybe melatonin and L Trytophan to assist in sleep. I don't take fish oils because I eat enough fish.

Nice. I recommend going low carb if you can handle it. Not extremely low, maybe somewhere between 60-70 grams a day of sensible carb consumption.

My regimen.

Age, almost 26.

Regimen for diet is basically pescetarian, with an emphasis on low carb green vegetables such as spinach, kale, green beans, etc. I also prefer other extremely low carb vegetables such as mushrooms, parsley, peppers, etc. I eat alot of shrimp and, less frequently, other types of seafood. No land animals currently. My fat intake is somewhere around 150 or so grams a day due to my carb consumption being around 60 grams a day. Other foods I consume are coconut milk, avocados, sweet potatoes (in small amounts) bananas (in small amounts), organic, raw cheese, omega 3 eggs (about 10 or so a day for protein), small amounts of dark chocolate, ginger root (for androgenic effect) and whey protein, especially on workout days. So you see grains, breads, processed foods are all completely eradicated from my diet, and the only liquids I consume are spring water and herbal teas.

Workout is pretty much a weight regimen 3-4 times a week, 3 sets of 12-15 reps. Usually followed by ab routine and a short but intense cardio session. On the days I am not doing weights I do calisthenics such as jumping jacks, pushups, or pyramid push ups, squats, tricep lifts, mountain climbers, other assorted jumping exercises. I very seldom do not sweat as a result of a decent work out. I keep my mind healthy by reading an assortment of philosophical works, such as anything from Jung to ouspensky to leary. Of course I have the basic IMMINST reading list also, such as the work done by aubrey and ray kurzweil (the age of spiritual machines is brilliant, must finish it some day).

My supplement regimen is not the most extreme but not the most basic either.

I take a multi with no iron, additional vitamins K, D and C. Beta alanine for performance enhancement. L-carnosine for glycation and taurine to counter any brain taurine depletion due to carnosine, it helps further with glycation also. I take astragalus for immune health, grapeseed for the polyphenols, pomegranate extract because I can't tolerate the amount the of sugars in actual pomegranates but I want the benefits of those antioxidants. ALCAR for mitochondrial support, turmeric to counter inflammation, a fish oil supplement to counter any unbalance from 0-6 PUFAs. For skin I take either biosil or jarrosil, MSM (about 4 grams a day) a hyaluranic acid supplement (either liquid or pill form). Zinc picolinate for testosterone boost, soy isoflavones to counter DHT (the biproduct of testosterone), liquid kelp iodine for thyroid health, GTF chromium to aid in fat metabolism, Melatonin for sleep and saint johns wort (german extract, perika) and valerian root for mood.

How old are you?

Edited by TheFountain, 13 November 2010 - 09:26 AM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#42 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:31 AM

Wow, Fountain, awesome regimen!!
  • dislike x 1

#43 infinityXme

• 51 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:44 AM

Nice. I recommend going low carb if you can handle it. Not extremely low, maybe somewhere between 60-70 grams a day of sensible carb consumption.

My regimen.

Age, almost 26.

Regimen for diet is basically pescetarian, with an emphasis on low carb green vegetables such as spinach, kale, green beans, etc. I also prefer other extremely low carb vegetables such as mushrooms, parsley, peppers, etc. I eat alot of shrimp and, less frequently, other types of seafood. No land animals currently. My fat intake is somewhere around 150 or so grams a day due to my carb consumption being around 60 grams a day. Other foods I consume are coconut milk, avocados, sweet potatoes (in small amounts) bananas (in small amounts), organic, raw cheese, omega 3 eggs (about 10 or so a day for protein), small amounts of dark chocolate, ginger root (for androgenic effect) and whey protein, especially on workout days. So you see grains, breads, processed foods are all completely eradicated from my diet, and the only liquids I consume are spring water and herbal teas.

Workout is pretty much a weight regimen 3-4 times a week, 3 sets of 12-15 reps. Usually followed by ab routine and a short but intense cardio session. On the days I am not doing weights I do calisthenics such as jumping jacks, pushups, or pyramid push ups, squats, tricep lifts, mountain climbers, other assorted jumping exercises. I very seldom do not sweat as a result of a decent work out. I keep my mind healthy by reading an assortment of philosophical works, such as anything from Jung to ouspensky to leary. Of course I have the basic IMMINST reading list also, such as the work done by aubrey and ray kurzweil (the age of spiritual machines is brilliant, must finish it some day).

I take a multi with no iron, additional vitamins K, D and C. Beta alanine for performance enhancement. L-carnosine for glycation and taurine to counter any brain taurine depletion due to carnosine, it helps further with glycation also. I take astragalus for immune health, grapeseed for the polyphenols, pomegranate extract because I can't tolerate the amount the of sugars in actual pomegranates but I want the benefits of those antioxidants. ALCAR for mitochondrial support, turmeric to counter inflammation, a fish oil supplement to counter any unbalance from 0-6 PUFAs. For skin I take either biosil or jarrosil, MSM (about 4 grams a day) a hyaluranic acid supplement (either liquid or pill form). Zinc picolinate for testosterone boost, soy isoflavones to counter DHT (the biproduct of testosterone), liquid kelp iodine for thyroid health, GTF chromium to aid in fat metabolism, Melatonin for sleep and saint johns wort (german extract, perika) and valerian root for mood.

How old are you?

Your diet sounds pretty awesome, but may I ask why shrimp is your seafood of choice? I thought shrimp was high in cholesterol content and since the BP oil spill, I'd avoid it totlly for fear of contamination. Scallops are a good seafood choice because they contain calcium and are good for the health of the bones. Something women need to be concerned with, (and older men too, I guess).
I like your greens choice. Try to add swiss chard which contains mega amounts of biotin which is beneficial to the hair. I eat lots of mushrooms too, but avoid dairy products. I have one egg a week. I really don't need or miss dairy. Ditto : sugar and any type of packaged or processed food. I drink water or herbal tea too. Prefeably peppermint tea which I find to be a great digestive - belch ! Haha. I used to drink green tea before I joined here and learned about the fluoride content. I'm still a nube and learning a lot from everyone.

I keep my mind healthy with meditation, visualization, and mind exercises like crossword puzzles. I write too which gets my creative juices flowing and is mentally stimulating.

#44 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:44 AM

I choose shrimp because it is one of the lowest in mercury (because of its position in the food chain) while still being fairly high in protein.

Dietary cholesterol raising bad cholesterol is a myth that has never meshed out, as evidenced from the egg-cholesterol dilemma (in some studies eggs actually raised 'good cholesterol' while lowering 'bad cholesterol).

Swiss chard sounds promising considering its nutritional profile and low carb-ness.

One of the points of taking soy isoflavones is that it reduces hairloss caused by DHT production, as cited in studies. I once tried a biotin based shampoo that seemed to help thicken damaged hair from flat ironing. But as I am fairly young still (25) these concerns are sort of just a matter of preventative measures.

I was part of the 'dairy scare' too. But I noticed a difference between the effects of raw dairy and normal dairy. Something about the types of casein different as per pastuerization.

I thought flouride was only a concern with decaffeinated tea? Or was that the peroxidation methods used for extracting the caffeine?

I think being artistically creative is one of the more fundamental aspects of being a life extentionist. Without which what's the point?

Learning a musical instrument is one of the most cathartic things anyone can do.

I guess you're not comfortable stating your age? I honestly never understood that, but to each ones own.

#45 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

My regimen.

Age, almost 26.

How old are you?

Your diet sounds pretty awesome, but may I ask why shrimp is your seafood of choice? I thought shrimp was high in cholesterol content and since the BP oil spill, I'd avoid it totlly for fear of contamination. Scallops are a good seafood choice because they contain calcium and are good for the health of the bones. Something women need to be concerned with, (and older men too, I guess).
I like your greens choice. Try to add swiss chard which contains mega amounts of biotin which is beneficial to the hair. I eat lots of mushrooms too, but avoid dairy products. I have one egg a week. I really don't need or miss dairy. Ditto : sugar and any type of packaged or processed food. I drink water or herbal tea too. Prefeably peppermint tea which I find to be a great digestive - belch ! Haha. I used to drink green tea before I joined here and learned about the fluoride content. I'm still a nube and learning a lot from everyone.

I keep my mind healthy with meditation, visualization, and mind exercises like crossword puzzles. I write too which gets my creative juices flowing and is mentally stimulating.

I forgot to use the quoting system, so my response is above.

#46 infinityXme

• 51 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

I choose shrimp because it is one of the lowest in mercury (because of its position in the food chain) while still being fairly high in protein.

Dietary cholesterol raising bad cholesterol is a myth that has never meshed out, as evidenced from the egg-cholesterol dilemma (in some studies eggs actually raised 'good cholesterol' while lowering 'bad cholesterol).

Swiss chard sounds promising considering its nutritional profile and low carb-ness.

One of the points of taking soy isoflavones is that it reduces hairloss caused by DHT production, as cited in studies. I once tried a biotin based shampoo that seemed to help thicken damaged hair from flat ironing. But as I am fairly young still (25) these concerns are sort of just a matter of preventative measures.

I was part of the 'dairy scare' too. But I noticed a difference between the effects of raw dairy and normal dairy. Something about the types of casein different as per pastuerization.

I thought flouride was only a concern with decaffeinated tea? Or was that the peroxidation methods used for extracting the caffeine?

I think being artistically creative is one of the more fundamental aspects of being a life extentionist. Without which what's the point?

Learning a musical instrument is one of the most cathartic things anyone can do.

I guess you're not comfortable stating your age? I honestly never understood that, but to each ones own.

Why do shrimp contain less mercury than other fish/shellfish? Mercury is a concern because it wouldn't make much sense to consume large quantities of fish only to end up with mercury poisoning. I'd consider adding shrimp to my diet. I love shrimp curry and the tumeric is healthy for me I know, but shrimp is time consuming to clean. Do you do it yourself or have someone do it for you?

I read about green tea not being the best choice on one of the boards here, actually. I'm a nube so be patient while I research everything I read and make a decision from the info I get. There's a lot to sift through.

I avoid dairy because sometimes yogurts and cheeses will give me migraine headaches. I can't afford to be laid up with a headache that lasts for days. I think one's dietary choices must, to an extent, be individual.

I've yet to try soy isoflavones. I don't know if or when I will. I'm still reading about it.

It's possible that creativity and music can promote longevity. Les Paul was around 94 when he died and was still actively playing the guitar. That's pretty amazing. What Instrument do you play? I don't play an instrument. I write, draw and paint. I'd love to learn the piano.

I'm older than 26 and I'm not uncomfortable talking about age, but hate to be defined by it. I rather view life as a road as opposed to endless cycle of years which can make a person tense about life decisions because they think at XX years old they're too old or too young for this or that. A man I met once told me he'd known me for a 1,000 years. I know it was a silly pickup line but I've never forgotten it and promised myself I'd one day use it. So I guess I'm a thousand years old +. Anyway, Andy Milankis is 36 yet his body appears to be prepubescent, while children suffering from progeria can be 10 chronologically yet physically they have the bodies of 90 year olds.

Consequently I don't see much point in placing a great deal of value on a person's chronological age.

Edited by infinityXme, 17 November 2010 - 04:10 PM.

#47 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:11 PM

Jesus Christ, people, you don't need to quote the entire thread when you reply. Just the previous post. Ya dig?

#48 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:23 PM

I buy bagged shrimp from the supermarket. I just go for the brand with the least soidium content. And shrimp is low in mercury because it is so small comaratively to other sea life and live shorter lives than forementioned species, just like herring andd sardines.

I avoid any would be effects of dairy consumption by trying to consume raw as much as possible, although I don't understand why raw dairy is more expensive than normal dairy as pastuerization costs money, so taking that process away should save costs.

I would say for women soy isoflavones are best after menopause (please read all available literature on that) but apparently can also help in reducing breast cancer potential, according to some information I have read.

Alot of musicians seem to look younger than their chronological ages. Could there be something about the resonant magnetic field that live concerts create that slows down the aging process?

Well of course no one wants to be defined by age. It is ridiculous since our better qualities are transcendent of any given time period. Which is why I focus on art alot. It has a timeless quality to it that transcends the time continuum.
  • dislike x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users