Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Another SMI2LE.BIZ horror story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
570 replies to this topic

#211 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 02:51 AM

Rizzer is at the consumer's mercy; he is my agent. As far as I am concerned, he works for me. He is the one doing all the work, while I play. Personally, I do not want to bargain with Chinese powder dealers myself. Rizzer takes care of this for me, and for several others, because he is the best at it in the entire world. Yes, the entire world. 

I work with him and several other members of this forum to ensure safety for anybody and everybody who is truly concerned about extending and/or enhancing the quality of their life.

Does he even have COA's posted? You have tested 2 materials and call him god. Yet he doesn't even post/have the COA's of the stuff he carries right?

Some of you are not aware of the history of this market. Please do educate yourselves; I really do not want to do such teaching all the time.

I try to teach you about the law, but you choose to ignore it. Others have backed up my points, rather than agree, you go on tangents.

Why do you think 1fast400 has been so impotent bringing any effective nootropics to market? How many times have you heard Mr. McClanless yapping about how he has "someone just for sourcing stuff," and then realize that this "person" devoted "just for sourcing stuff" really does not do his job very well? We have seen no new products at 1fast400.

If I wanted to bring in tons of illegal products, I could be like Rizzer. We actually talk with the government to find out what is legal and illegal. Like I've said a million times, we don't import direct from china. We use US distributors. We can't import 5kg or less like rizzer can. We bring 100's of kilo's of product. That has to come by sea, not air. We actually have to pay duties and taxes with our products, unlike rizzer who slides underneath.

This is the difference in an operation ran out of someone's garage vs running an operation with 25 people.

He may not be the best at customer service, for you; but that is because you don't have a trusting relationship with him as I and several other members of this forum do with him. Be patient, approach him with respect, please.

Ok, people pay for things and he doesn't send them. Not only does he not send them, he doesn't respond to their emails. You call this guy the greatest in the world? He doesn't even come online to defend himself. Instead he makes up lies about the DEA and all that. How about, he was behind on his bills, didn't have the money to order more product and decided to take orders THEN order product. Why else do you think it has taken so long for people to get stuff. He posted on avant that he was going to go under soon because he owed everyone. He probably had to use different suppliers in order to obtain some credit. I can't believe people don't see through all this BS parade nootropi spits.

#212 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:00 AM

I can't believe people don't see through all this BS parade nootropi spits.

I am certain that the majority of the people here are aware of the fact that nootropi is no more than a nonsensical, thickheaded, and indeed quite laughable person with too much time on his hands.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#213 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:06 AM

Does he even have COA's posted? You have tested 2 materials and call him god. Yet he doesn't even post/have the COA's of the stuff he carries right?

Quite an interesting point. I can only locate the COA for aniracetam on Rizzer's site. Why does he not display all the COAs? May the reason be, perhaps, that he does not possess such documents?

#214 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:14 AM

Elrond, todd_lee, etc.: Go ahead and purchase your nootropics from 1fast400. Nobody is trying to stop you. I however, warn you that you may in fact be risking your life doing so.

I purchase all my nootropics from 1FAST400, since I trust this business. Mr. McClandless responds to the concerns of his customers, as demonstrated by the unpaid time he has spent at this forum answering your (naïve) questions. This behavior is in stark contrast to that of Rizzer, who has not made a single appearance at this forum for a considerable period of time. There are many examples that highlight the fact that 1FAST400 cares about their customers.

#215 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:28 AM

Like I said, maybe this is why Nootropi doesn't want a lab to have the products sent direct. The lab might not ever get them!!

I didn't receive a refund, product or email.

#216 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:33 AM

I can't believe people don't see through all this BS parade nootropi spits.

I am certain that the majority of the people here are aware of the fact that nootropi is no more than a nonsensical, thickheaded, and indeed quite laughable person with too much time on his hands.

You are totally, 100% correct, 1fast400 and todd_lee:

I am full of BS, and further, a nonsensical, thickheaded, and indeed quite laughable person with too much time on my hands. :)

Unforunately you cannot dispute what I have proven.

Good night.

#217 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:36 AM

Unforunately you cannot dispute what I have proven.

You can't accept when you are WRONG.

Goodnight nootropi (alias: nonsensical, thickheaded, stubborn, and indeed quite laughable person with too much time on his hands).

#218 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:42 AM

I purchase all my nootropics from 1FAST400, since I trust this business.  Mr. McClandless responds to the concerns of his customers, as demonstrated by the unpaid time he has spent at this forum answering your (naïve) questions.  This behavior is in stark contrast to that of Rizzer, who has not made a single appearance at this forum for a considerable period of time.  There are many examples that highlight the fact that 1FAST400 cares about their customers.

I knew it was a matter of time before the real todd_lee stood up. For days, his primary messages were repetitive flames against Nootropi and Rizzer's business, then suddenly he grew a brain (yesterday). Now, it looks like todd_lee is a shill for 1FAST400!
I'm not surprised, I figured as much when he first joined.....

This forum sucks, all anyone is talking about is different retailers and criticizing Nootropi.....NOT Nootropics.

#219 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:44 AM

This forum sucks

Poor baby. Then why don't you leave?

#220 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:46 AM

For days, his primary messages were repetitive flames against Nootropi and Rizzer's business, then suddenly he grew a brain (yesterday).

Why didn't you comment on my discussion regarding the NMDA receptor and glutamine? If you read that thread you would realize that I am far more intelligent than you, my friend.

#221 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:47 AM

Poor baby.  Then why don't you leave?

I will continue to speak the truth, calling you a shill for 1FAST400.

#222 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:51 AM

I will continue to speak the truth, calling you a shill for 1FAST400.

Clever boy.

#223 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:52 AM

Why didn't you comment on my discussion regarding the NMDA receptor and glutamine?  If you read that thread you would realize that I am far more intelligent than you, my friend.

Sorry, I don't think people who spend their time trolling are very intelligent, no matter what particular subject matter they excel in.
It seems as you want to distract from your shilling duties.

#224 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:57 AM

[lol]
You are indeed one very sad person.

#225 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:58 AM

[lol]

"I'm 1Fast400 and I approved this message"

#226 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:59 AM

No product,

No email.

How would you feel if this happened to you?

#227 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:59 AM

It's not nice to take people's money. I don't work for 1FAST400, but at least they send the products I order.

This forum does not "suck". This forum is about looking out for each other and ensuring people do not lose their money to crook businesses.

I just want to help people.

#228 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 04:03 AM

I don't work for 1FAST400, but at least they send the products I order.

Do you get free products for doing the swell shilling job you're doing?

#229 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 04:05 AM

Free products? Now you are just talking trash.

I think you have some problems you need to sort out.

#230 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 04:09 AM

Free products?.

It's fairly obvious what your motivations are. People can read your old posts and see who you were targeting, how you grew a "brain" all in the last day or so, and now you're shilling for 1FAST400.

#231 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 04:33 AM

Did you just repeat yourself?

Please stop making false accusations.

#232 todd_lee

• 64 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 04:39 AM

You didn't answer my question:

No product,

No email.

How would you feel if this happened to you?

Do you care that people have lost their money? I do, and that's why I get angry at nootropi when he promotes smi2le.biz

#233 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 04:53 AM

Stellar--am I a shill for him also? I don't even buy bulk nootropics. I've bought a bunch of supps related to lifting/health promotion from 1 fast400 and his service is as good or better than anyplace I've dealt with.

Todd sums it up nicely.

#234 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 05:34 AM

Just do an IP check, I never ask nor pay people to post anything.

#235 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 06:52 AM

This forum sucks, all anyone is talking about is different retailers and criticizing Nootropi.....NOT Nootropics.

I made this topic because I was very upset of being treated like this, feel free to skip this thread.

There are several other threads here that you can post in, you can even make your own if you want to.

I see that there are still several other people who have not recieved their orders. Can something be done?

I'm growing confident that I am not going to get an answer, not getting any products and not getting a refund.

SMI2LE.BIZ RIPS PEOPLE OFF!

#236 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 07:27 AM

Have a look at this:

Can someone tell me where you get your piracetam and how much you pay?
I bought some aniracetam from Rizzer a while back and my order didnt ship when it was supposed to. I finally did get my order with two more bottles for free but none of the capsules were filled with the same amount of nootropic. (A couple filled and MOST with less than a quarter filled)That I thought was a very dirty trick. Yes I did get my product but NO I didnt get what I ordered which was 70 caps filled with 500mg of ani. I need a good place that is reliable where I can get my stack on. Playas

From a thread on Avant:
http://forum.avantla...ST&f=41&t=13896

Rizzer obviously knows what he is doing.
Granted, you should cap your own, but why sell them capped if you can't cap!

#237 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 08:33 AM

Scott, quit being retarded. You have a valid posting history here, and you're helpful.

Anyway....

This guy todd started off trolling against nootropi and dissing smi2le. What a way to start off huh? Wonder what his motivations were.....
Then, yesterday he suddenly grows a brain. Today he gave a glittering endorsement of 1FAST400.
Perhaps Rizzer has made some mistakes, I don't know because I've only dealt with him a few times (and have recieved my product promptly). I plan to order more soon.
1FAST400 has never ever made a mistake?
Nootropi can promote anyone that he wants, just like todd_lee promotes 1FAST400.
Does that mean that all the mistakes of Rizzer fall on Nootropi? Does that mean that all fuck ups by 1FAST400 can be put on the shoulders of todd?
I don't think so.

But-- some want to target and discredit Nootropi. Ask yourself, why would someone go to such great lengths?
Those same individuals want to lay blame on him because he recommends a specific retailer. As long as he thinks they give great service and a nice selection, that is his choice!! If I want to sit here all day and plug Beyond-A-Century, I will do so.
NO ONE is forcing ANYONE to order from ANY retailer. Is that so frigging hard to understand, todd err troll??
Why don't you produce some pictures of Nootropi holding a gun to a poster's head in an effort to make him buy from Rizzer?
You're insulting to the readers of this forum, as if they cannot think for themselves, and are just mindless drones who do whatever Nootropi says.

1FAST400:
Regarding the IP addresses not being the same, that is laughable....any idiot can figure out how to use a proxy.

#238 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 08:39 AM

Beyond-a-century rocks!!!!!!!!

#239 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 08:54 AM

Ask beyond a century for a COA, I'm curious your results (they do have very good cust service though).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#240 braindrain

• 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:22 AM

Can somebody explain this whole COA debate to me? What is with a consumer demanding a COA? Just because a person puts a COA on his site doesn't give you any better chances of getting what you asked for.

Stated differently: Say I'm evil businesspig #1 and I want to rip off some nootropic buyers. I buy some bulk stuff out of China and and put a COA up on my site. The orders start to flood in and I start mixing a little baking soda in with the stuff. The orders keep coming. I mix a lot in. The orders keep coming. I flat out replace some of the more expensive ones with cheaper analogues. But I still have my COAs up. You could be putting something completely ineffective, or flat out toxic to you and the COA I gave you dosen't mean jack. Quite frankly, as a greed driven person, I think if I was looking to rip people off, I'd do it with a vanity based drug, such as weight loss, hair growth, or sex oriented.

The only way to be sure you got what you paid for is to test what YOU got in the mail. I don't go testing my Advil because I know that there is significant liability for them selling me something that isn't what they said it was. If you don't trust who you bought it from, you shouldn't put it in you.

Those with more to loose will aim to cover thier asses better. Just how it works.

Do I think Rizzer does this? Nope, always been happy with what I got from him. Do I think 1fast does? Nope, always been very happy with what I got from, and the timeframe he was able to deliver it in.

I did recieve a smi2le order within 2 weeks. But on the off chance Rizzer still lurks here: I will pay extra so that you can hire an assistant with better organizational skills. It serriously undermines the above mentioned trust to see multiple people complaining about not recieving product. In such a low-margin position, it makes me question how you can still turn a profit when you give away so much product to make up for these backlogs you get yourself into. Raise the price on everything a dollar or two across the board, and hire someone so you do not completely tank your business. I have come to count on you to be a source of stuff I purchase regularly, I would really hate to see a unfulfilled order, that another set of hands could have easily resolved, cause you to get shut down for fraud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users