• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Sulbutiamine cure for orgasmic dsyfunction?

sulbitiamine sulbutiamine anhedonia libido

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Serendipity

• 980 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:12 PM

Hi guys.

Some of you may know from a thread I created a while back, I can't orgasm. It's called ejaclatory anhedonia, I have normal erection and ejaculation, but no orgasm. I've had this for 7 years since the age of 16 (i'm now 23), and I've tried suppelements, everything from A-Z, amino acids, herbs, aphrodisciacs, exercise etc.. on a regular basis.

Anyway today some reason I was horny as hell, and had slight orgasmic sensations (nothing full blown) when ejaculating the second time. You should note I usually am able to control my libido.

The things I had taken today were:

Supplements: Piracetam, ALCAR, Sulbutiamine
Food: Eggs, Broccoli

Now I've taken piracetam and ALCAR & eggs in the past with no effect. So I don't think it's a acetylcholine deficiency.

So it could be either the broccoli or Sulbutiamine. I started eating a hell of a lot of broccoli since yesterday, as I'm trying to loose weight, and the vegetable is extremely low in calories. I mean I'm eating a whole raw broccoli everyday.

The Sulbutiamine on the other hand, I only got recently, and took today. However it does not give me the motivation effects, in fact, I don't notice much difference in my personality and couldn't bring myself to work on this memory course I wanted to do.

So do you think my brain is deficient in Vitamin B1 (thiamine)?

I mean this is all speculation. But the fact that Sulbutiamine doesn't give me the desired nootropic effect (or I at least don't notice a change), could mean I'm really deficient in Vitamin B1 in the brain.

So any thoughts would on this would be great. I'd also like users of Sulbutiamine to describe any increase of libido or orgasm when taking it, if any.

#2 Mr Serendipity

• Topic Starter
  • 980 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:24 PM

Just found this on google.

http://www.socialanx...tion-sad-50694/

Loss of interest in sex/can't feel much physical sensation sexually/unable to achieve orgasm because the person cannot get enough stimulation to do so despite what should be adequate or more than adequate stimulation

And this also describes me slightly.

Rocking, listening to loud music, banging head/causing pain or injury to oneself, frequent or constant swiveling in swivel chair, or other means of heightening sensory input since touch, taste, hearing, and smell are dulled

I don't know how accurate these things are, but I do listen to my music pretty load trying to get some joy out of it, and I use a lot of a sauce such as mint sauce, tabasco sauce, or lots of vinegar, as I can't get it strong enough. Or a sour sweet isn't sour enough for me.

Edited by manny, 12 April 2011 - 10:25 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 truboy

• 178 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:25 PM

Do you still have postive results?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 nezxon

• 218 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:48 PM

I've been taking Sulbutiamine for about a month and my libido has increased significantly. I'm taking quite a few other nootropics, but my libido only seemed to increase after adding Sulbutiamine.

I take 200 mg twice daily.

My memory and alertness are certainly better but it would be hard to pin each effect on a specific nootropic so I can't say exactly what other cognitive properties Sulbutiamine is affecting. It makes sense that it could affect libido because it upregulates the reticular activating system which regulates arousal. (cognitive arousal i.e. reaction to stimuli, not sexual arousal. However sexual arousal could be described as a subcomponent of cognitive arousal.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sulbitiamine, sulbutiamine, anhedonia, libido

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users