Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Pramiracetam Powder

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#61 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:38 AM

The site works just fine now and has for some time (I've run across it several times in other contexts over the last 6 months).

The questions I have are:

1. That site is listed as your "home page" on your avant profile so what exactly is your rerlationship with the people who run that site? and

2. Why "Payment is in cash or BLANK!!! Money Order"

#62 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:17 AM

if you knew the bodybuilding industry you would know why its a cash only site.

It PROTECTS buyers of grey area bodybuilding supplements. Cash + no paper trail.

Do you realize how many rights we lost after 9/11, the Patriot Act and so on and so forth.

Feds can, will, and have illegally search and seized many innocent people who's only crime is to better them selves physically.

When you are part of a forum that is a tight knit of lifters that have been in the game for years a certain amount of trust is a given. Hell these people were at my wedding. You cannot scam someone on forums without people looking out for each other. A person who has time and time again, come though, even allowed payment AFTER product was recieved is IMO trustworthy for sending cash only. In fact I wish thats what I could use for every purchase.

Fuck the feds

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#63 engicream

• 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:48 AM

nootropi is just pissed that she couldn't get a kg "at cost" and is now resorting to blackmail.

and you think not using paypal is a sign of a scammer...you have a lot to learn kid.

TLR doesn't want your business...you're doing them a favor by not shopping there.

#64 engicream

• 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:53 AM

The site works just fine now and has for some time (I've run across it several times in other contexts over the last 6 months).

The questions I have are:

1. That site is listed as your "home page" on your avant profile so what exactly is your rerlationship with the people who run that site? and

2. Why "Payment is in cash or BLANK!!! Money Order"

1.) he's friends with the guy, as am I....I mean more than kiss-ass internet buddies....like actualy friends that see each other in real life and talk on the phone....not just by PM/email

2.) no paper trail (protects everyone's privacy)

look, if you're not comfortable shopping there, then don't...simple as that...there've been thousands of satisfied customers, I'm sure you would be too, but if you're not comfortable with it, then get what you want from someone else.

#65 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:59 AM

Engi I apperently got this person (who makes my OCD like ADD) upset by saying that I didnt think people really cared about melting points/heavy metals, especially to the extent she is; I know I dont.

Because of that Im an Ape.

Meanwhile I read over at avant she was basically told the same thing.

Nott you have your OWN board were you are king and make up all the rules why dont you go and stay there?

Oh I see look at that LAME traffic.

#66 engicream

• 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:44 AM

http://forum.avantla...f=41&t=14453&s=

#67 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:22 PM

http://forum.avantla...f=41&t=14453&s=

engicream; mystic; if you want to show a picture of me to the web, that is okay with me I guess; however, my worries are that you are spending far too much time thinking about me. You should really consider getting a new hobby. My hobby is researching nootropics and life-extension supplements. Apparently your new hobby is researching me. That is great; and it brings a warm feeling to my heart that you have chosen me as your new obsession. Hopefully others will take it upon themselves to make me their hobby. Let me invite this; as it only brings more attention to me and the issues I wish to confront.

Here; let me simplify your job: I will post here the picture to which you tried to link:

Posted Image

Do you like this picture? I think it is rather funny. Can you send me the double? How many pictures of me do you have? When did you start your collection? Do you trade photos of me with others? Do you have any more to share; or do you want me to send you some other photos of me? I could if you would like (PM me so we can work out the finer details); I do like this one too: this picture is a perfect representation of me "posing" for a camera "as an ape." Perfect timing. Hey, I'll even add a link in my signature to this photo; just to make you happy! :)

This is wonderful as I was just referencing how some humans have evolved beyond the primate stage; so this is helpful in proving that there is (or has been) dramatic evolutionary changes in less than even a lifetime.

It is easy to distinguish that this is NOT a "candid" photo of me; I do hope you can tell that much. So considering that this photo is not a candid photo, then yes, this is a great representation of how I believe an ape looks. Thanks for posting this to the web.

Take care.

#68 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 03:49 AM

Section 8 Posted: Jan 28 2005, 08:09 PM

Uncomfortably Numb.

Group: Members
Member No.: 1443

My dad's company doesn't accept paypal as a form of payment. Somebody should alert his stockholders.

On a less sardonic note, I first ordered from Doug (now TLR) back when he was still operating mail-order only. No problems at all.

--------------------

#69 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 05:25 AM

Anybody interested in the history of this brooklynjuice character and his claims? Click here and read up on his history!

#70 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 05:33 AM

Nootropi,

From reading at avant is seems that he has a very solid and positive history and had...a bad period (I think due to injury--the details are in a post over at avant).

OTOH being attacked by you seems to be a reliable indicator that one is OK.....

• Lurker

Posted 30 January 2005 - 08:43 AM

Scott, perhaps I misjudged BJ. I'll keep an open mind and see how this Pramiracetam claim unfolds.

#72 lancelot

• 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 11:25 AM

I for one don't like BJ because of his mental instablility and narrow mindedness. i believe he's only just a juice monkey. i would stay away from him and his recs.

#73 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 11:49 AM

For you information lance is from avant and no experience with any business I associate with. He took offense because he didnt like when I called out his statement that GHB is a safe as water (or should I say one could OD on water just like they could OD on GHB). It is obvious hes biased towards drug use as he calls himself a "professional drug user" and specifically mentions GHB and cocaine.

Build the body and mind then destroy it on coke, great idea [thumb]

#74 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 11:51 AM

Lancelot,

LOL I got the idea that you were not fond of him reading your avant post about him 5 min ago.

The forum has the potential to calm down now.....easy.

Edited by scottl, 03 February 2005 - 12:18 PM.

#75 C_Horse

• 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:41 PM

Hello all - I was evaluating pramiracetam powder and came across this thread. I don't post much, but have been a member here for quite some time. I am also a member at ProfessionalMuscle (a site that BJuice referred to).

For what its worth, I trust BJuice and will be ordering some pram tonight.

I've used plenty of nootropics over the past few years. Right now I've settled on a stack of adrafinal and piracetam.

I'll post how the order goes and what I think of the pram.

C Horse

#76 lancelot

• 47 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:47 AM

Lancelot,

LOL I got the idea that you were not fond of him reading your avant post about him 5 min ago.

the forum will never calm down with BJ back. He's mentally unstable and anti-recreational drugs except for the "juice." hypocritical i know. And who is he, but a nobody, while i'm a licensed primary care physician in the state of CA. I think he belongs perfectly at BB.com and AM. I'm tired of his bullshit GHB=Water. what a "L" for real!

#77 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 09:39 PM

And who is he, but a nobody, while i'm a licensed primary care physician in the state of CA.

LMAO!!! I certainly wouldn't want someone with your history to be my doctor......

BJ is a cool guy and a contributor to the community, I got a lot out of his Rhodiola article on Avant.

#78 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:17 PM

Lancelot,

the forum will never calm down with BJ back. He's mentally unstable and anti-recreational drugs except for the "juice." hypocritical i know. And who is he, but a nobody, while i'm a licensed primary care physician in the state of CA. I think he belongs perfectly at BB.com and AM. I'm tired of his bullshit GHB=Water. what a "L" for real!

A drug addict doctor LOL

My bullshit ghb=water??? You said that not me.

I have done 3 cycles in my life during the ages 20 thru 23. Each cycle was about 8 to 12 weeks in length.

I am a bit older wiser nowadays and dont touch the stuff.

BB.com? I dont post there. And to even put as much effort you are doing with posting about is frightening. Do you have a crush on me? Im sorry nothing against homosexuals but I dont go that way. Sorry to disappoint you.

Now Dr "L"ancelot how do you have the time to post as much as you do? You are a doctor making mad dough and you post on internet forums? You must be ugly as sin if you cant get laid so much you would have no time for posting.

And for the record Im pro-drugs. I firmly believe a person has the right to do what they want to do as long as he is not endangering himself or the community.

Dr "L"oL

#79 lancelot

• 47 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:11 PM

I'll wait for mikey.

#80 sdf42450

• 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:54 AM

i've used TLR many times and have tried their pram... GREAT stuff. have dealt with the guys at TLR on MANY occasions (before they were even TLR) and yes, the deal with cash only, but like BJ said that is for their protection as well as yours. if you dont' feel comfortable dealing that way, fine... don't. i have always been 100% satisfied with the service and quality i've gotten from them. i've placed some rather sizable orders through there with no worries that i could trust 'em. i wouldn't hesitate for 1 sec to recommend them or deal with them again.

#81 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 05:23 AM

Hello sdf42450

What Nootropics & Antiaging supplements do you currently take?

Yours In Health

#82 sdf42450

• 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 03:22 AM

currently just on alcar, piracetam, lecithin, b-vits, fishoil...

going to add pram shortly (tried it and loved it)

#83 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 06:39 AM

What effects did you feel?

How would you compare it to Piracetam, Oxiracetam, or Aniracetam?

Thank you

#84 sdf42450

• 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 08:55 AM

it was MUCH MUCH stronger than piracetam... never tried oxiracetam or anciracetam. it was much easier to communicate verbally. my thoughts seemed to flow more coherently and in a linear fashion whereas normally putting my thoughts/ideas into words takes a few "rough drafts" in my head before coming up with a coherant "final draft" that i would speak. (does that make sense)

it was very powerful stuff. at the time i tried it, i wasn't on anything else... no piracetam, no lecithin (i was taking fishoil, but only 3-4g/day) i took 1 dose (~500mg) and felt it within 15 min. it actually took me a good 4 days or so to get used to the effect. it was as if i were in a semi-altered state of super concentration/focus. it did help with motivation in the sense that tasks that normally would seem dreadful just due to the amount of time and focus required i seemed to blow through with ease; however, it did not give me the sense of motivation in that "hey, i finished task A... what else can i do?"

it was tasteless compared to piracetam. pira has a very light yet chemical taste whereas the pram had no notiable taste at all. i just felt "at the top of my game" mentally when on the pram.

#85 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 10:34 AM

Thank you for sharing your results.

Yours In Health

#86 wannafulfill

• 275 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 02:33 AM

Have you tried Prami LifeMirage? If so, what do you think? Thanks!

#87 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:35 AM

Back in the day and somewhat more recently. Felt like Piracetam with less pills, I prefer Oxiracetam or Aniracetam over Pramiracetam.

#88 sdf42450

• 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 06:41 AM

so you have tried pram, ox & anir? how would you compare the later two to the pram?

#89 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 06:41 AM

Hmmm, just ordered 30 grams of pramiracetam from TLR a couple of days ago (they accept paypal now, if you email them and ask). However, after reading this thread, maybe that was a poor decision......

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#90 nootropicpete1

• 52 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 04:08 AM

who is TLR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users