noopept gvs-111 effects

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31 JChief

• Topic Starter
  • 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

to be perfectly blunt, i have been waking up with pubescent morning wood, every fucking day to the point where i cant even piss. and my arousal level is through the roof. no noticeable effects in the netherlands for me.

I never had an issue until recently as I said earlier. How long have you been taking it? Glad to hear though! :)

#32 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

I would like to know what the purity of the BULK- N-phenylacetyl-Lprolyglycine ethyl ester, I mean how would we even know your not getting something else all together?

Just wanting to know, before plunging into the dark market of bulk purchesing, due note : I have bought the real Noopept and have had it sent here from Russia still in package.

So if there's a differenece I might be able to tell, by just the taste, look or smell, but none of this takes the place of a COA.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 JChief

• Topic Starter
  • 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

I'm not doubting I have the real thing. It's effects are on par with what was expected. Again, the issues I came across may or may NOT be related. I purchased from CH. Which isn't any more shady than Smart Powders ;) Same place manic and others purchased I'm sure. Our sources are limited. CH seems to be as trustworthy as possible. It says over 99% pure. Best we can do.

Edited by JChief, 25 November 2011 - 06:21 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#34 adiosameobas

• 48 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

about 2 months.

#35 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

I'm not doubting I have the real thing. It's effects are on par with what was expected. Again, the issues I came across may or may NOT be related. I purchased from CH. Which isn't any more shady than Smart Powders ;) Same place manic and others purchased I'm sure. Our sources are limited. CH seems to be as trustworthy as possible. It says over 99% pure. Best we can do.

lol nice post.

#36 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

I don't have anything against CH infact I preffer there marketing in compared to the scare tactics that worked so well in the past for smart powders (a.k.a Mike fromer owner/co owner of Bulk Nutrition)

Test's I like to see done before i drop a load of $$$ on a bulk powder......

Puritey & if there are any dangerous contaminants~!!!!!!
I would think they should have those on hand from there supplier in Russia or from a independent lab.

Edited by Ark, 25 November 2011 - 07:04 PM.

#37 JChief

• Topic Starter
  • 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:44 PM

I don't have anything against CH infact I preffer there marketing in compared to the scare tactics that worked so well in the past for smart powders (a.k.a Mike fromer owner/co owner of Bulk Nutrition)

I would think they should have those on hand from there supplier in Russia or from a independent lab.

Right so ask the company for the COA. Or you could drive there and ask someone. They aren't hiding behind a website is all I was saying. Don't thumb down my post because I didn't understand what the heck you were saying. I told you what the options were. It says right on the label 99.7% pure. You know the company so you have all you need right? Or else stand pat. Easy peasy. You want me to give you the CoA? What were you expecting? You can purchase the real deal from AwakeBrain at a highly inflated price but you can't get it in bulk. Options = limited.

Edited by JChief, 25 November 2011 - 08:52 PM.

#38 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

Right so ask the company for the COA. Or you could drive there and ask someone. They aren't hiding behind a website is all I was saying. Don't thumb down my post because I didn't understand what the heck you were saying. I told you what the options were. It says right on the label 99.7% pure. You know the company so you have all you need right? Or else stand pat. Easy peasy. You want me to give you the CoA? What were you expecting? You can purchase the real deal from AwakeBrain at a highly inflated price but you can't get it in bulk. Options = limited.

What a joker......
  • dislike x 3

#39 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:28 PM

I added noopept to nefiracetam, i notice great focus but abolished motivation, will try it on its own tomorrow.

#40 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:49 AM

okay, just got my package from cerebral, eyeballed 5 - 20 mg ... nothing profound yet of course ... :) will report when I feel more.

btw i'm mixing it with modafinil

#41 JChief

• Topic Starter
  • 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:52 AM

Yeah I didn't really notice much the first day or so I took it except for the alcohol effects! Just be patient. All of a sudden I noticed a big effect on my speech and reading comprehension. Cool, calm, collected. My favorite nootropic by far. Modafinil eh? Whoa boy.. might forget about the cool and the calm perhaps! ;)

Edited by JChief, 01 December 2011 - 11:53 AM.

#42 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:04 PM

haha, We'll see Bro, We'll see... :) and am mega excited of course ...

#43 adiosameobas

• 48 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

ive been mixing it with modafinil, noticed maybe has dulled some effect or wakefullness promotion of modafinil, its more than just tolerance to my daily dose, i have been noticing a dry eye somewhere in the mid morning and feeling run down even on 8 solid hrs of sleep, shelving this substance after my a final mega dose tomorrow, for a solid while....

#44 JChief

• Topic Starter
  • 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:38 AM

Yeah I never got into the mega doses as I know based on other accounts that it isn't sustainable. 30mg or less twice per day was more than sufficient for me. I never felt ran down though at any point. Maybe modafinil and noopept don't play well together. Who knows. Another thing I failed to mention was that noopept, in my opinion, is great for SAD. The reason I say this is because I did not have that odd feeling that people were staring at me in public places. While taking noopept confidence must have been up because those type of thoughts never crossed my mind. I felt totally comfortable in my skin. Noopept effects/"afterglow" lasted about two days after stopping. SAD has never been a huge issue as I have a high degree of self confidence as it is but the "staring feeling" in public places has always been there yet something I can deal with. Noopept was awesome for that too. Again, can't say enough. My favorite nootropic by far.

#45 JChief

• Topic Starter
  • 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

Have I told you that it's my favorite nootropic by far? :-D I just noticed I said this in two straight posts before this. I guess I meant it! "Allow myself to introduce... myself." :~ :cool: (I guess it was just my c==3 that had a falling out over it. I mean I loved it but I think it just wore "it" out somehow and it stopped bein' happy; hangin' loose; maxin and relaxin :ph34r: ) All good now. Plan on taking it again in the future.

Edited by JChief, 02 December 2011 - 05:33 PM.

#46 adiosameobas

• 48 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:34 PM

i wasnt mega dosing the whole time, i meant to take a mega fairwell dose today but forgot, oh well, i do know what you mean by the staring feeling though. i used to get that alot, especially on amphetamines., and it lasted quite a while afterwards too..... but increased confidence has befallen me as i have been taking the racetams, and low doses of noop. approx 50mg once a day.... i hardly care what anyone thinks of me anymore. modafinil can give me a slight paranoia but nothing like social anxiety, shits horrible. im gonna still say adios to this substance for a while and let my brain rest, its been doing alot of growth lately. i feel plenty sharp. like the knife. shing!

#47 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:21 AM

I would like to know what the purity of the BULK- N-phenylacetyl-Lprolyglycine ethyl ester, I mean how would we even know your not getting something else all together?

Just wanting to know, before plunging into the dark market of bulk purchesing, due note : I have bought the real Noopept and have had it sent here from Russia still in package.

So if there's a differenece I might be able to tell, by just the taste, look or smell, but none of this takes the place of a COA.

I'm guessing it's most likely from China rather than Russia, since it seems to be much more readily available there. Here is an example COA from a company I got a price quote from on a "sample" kilogram order. I'm not suggesting this is the exact company that CH sourced from but I'm attaching it because it's interesting. Interesting that they look for surprisingly different contaminants than with most synthed' substances. Specifically, salmonella, and other bacterial pathogens...

Attached Files

#48 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

I'm guessing it's most likely from China rather than Russia, since it seems to be much more readily available there. Here is an example COA from a company I got a price quote from on a "sample" kilogram order. I'm not suggesting this is the exact company that CH sourced from but I'm attaching it because it's interesting. Interesting that they look for surprisingly different contaminants than with most synthed' substances. Specifically, salmonella, and other bacterial pathogens...

Thanks~!

#49 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:10 AM

Somehow a CoA with spelling mistakes does not inspire too much confidence in me...
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#50 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:48 AM

I think you should temper your expectation of perfect grammar with the knowledge that we're dealing with foreign suppliers who likely don't speak English as a first language.
  • like x 1

#51 nidhogg

• 66 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

I received noopept about 3 days ago. My first dosage was approx 50mg. Needless to say i was surprised as it is the first nootropic i actually "felt". Fact is, when it comes to thought processing and deep thinking it comes very close to a low non-hallucinogenic dose of shrooms. Hell, even the music sounds better.

3x a day dosing at 10mg each is more stable though, considering the low half life.

Got mine from CH aswell

#52 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:59 AM

I just started using both Magnesium L-Threonate - and Noopept - powerful combo.

Good STUFF!

Edited by Ark, 14 December 2011 - 05:00 AM.

#53 JChief

• Topic Starter
  • 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:19 AM

Good STUFF!

Sweet. Y'know I have wondered about MLT but I still haven't given it a go yet. If you get some time please share your thoughts on those two in tandem.

#54 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:57 AM

Good STUFF!

Is this the bulk powder Noopept? If so, can you comment on the difference between it and the Russian product? Same stuff? Thanks!

#55 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:09 AM

Seems to be one and the same, but only time will tell.

So far I feel a light bliss and allot of focus, I can say it's most likely due to the MLT .

#56 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

I added Jarrow's Choline to the mix , and would suggest other Noopept users do the same.
  • like x 1

#57 X_Danny_X

• 344 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

I added Jarrow's Choline to the mix , and would suggest other Noopept users do the same.

why dont you eat eggs to get the choline to mix with noopept. the eggs have protein that helps increase the % of noopept to be used.

#58 hypnotik

• 14 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:04 AM

This thread has me excited!

I will read more reviews on Noopept before ordering, though.

I think this is my first post :|?

#59 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:19 AM

why dont you eat eggs to get the choline to mix with noopept. the eggs have protein that helps increase the % of noopept to be used.

True, but i don't enjoy eating eggs every day.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:45 AM

Good STUFF!

Sweet. Y'know I have wondered about MLT but I still haven't given it a go yet. If you get some time please share your thoughts on those two in tandem.

It's a really great combo so far, I'm thinking of adding L-theanine, & Picamilon.

Also have you seen this ;
Neuroprotective and Nootropic Drug Noopept Rescues α-Synuclein Amyloid Cytotoxicity.

Jia X, Gharibyan AL, Ohman A, Liu Y, Olofsson A, Morozova-Roche LA.

Source

Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics, Umeå University, SE-90187 Umeå, Sweden.

Abstract

Parkinson's disease is a common neurodegenerative disorder characterized by α-synuclein (α-Syn)-containing Lewy body formation and selective loss of dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra. We have demonstrated the modulating effect of noopept, a novel proline-containing dipeptide drug with nootropic and neuroprotective properties, on α-Syn oligomerization and fibrillation by using thioflavin T fluorescence, far-UV CD, and atomic force microscopy techniques. Noopept does not bind to a sterically specific site in the α-Syn molecule as revealed by heteronuclear two-dimensional NMR analysis, but due to hydrophobic interactions with toxic amyloid oligomers, it prompts their rapid sequestration into larger fibrillar amyloid aggregates. Consequently, this process rescues the cytotoxic effect of amyloid oligomers on neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells as demonstrated by using cell viability assays and fluorescent staining of apoptotic and necrotic cells and by assessing the level of intracellular oxidative stress. The mitigating effect of noopept against amyloid oligomeric cytotoxicity may offer additional benefits to the already well-established therapeutic functions of this new pharmaceutical.
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/21986202
  • like x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept, gvs-111, effects

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users