* * * * * 2 votes

Noopept, N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, my thoughts

noopept gvs-111 effects

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 oblomov

• 48 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:13 PM

Today is my first day on Noopept. I took 15mg following breakfast, and 15 mg after lunch.

I can confirm what other posters have written about the odor of the product. It is similar to the smell released by some fungi. I does tend to clump, so given the small recommended dosage, a reasonably precise (0.1 mg) scale and the right measuring tools are essential.

I can sense an effect, but it is subtle, like a stronger racetam. Sometimes racetams (particularly oxi) will make me feel a bit overstimulated, but I have only felt calm and alert after taking Noopept. I feel more willing to interact socially, and have almost no social anxiety. My mood has been elevated a bit. I have been very productive today doing intellectual work and at a business lunch where a potential business partner and I discussed ideas..

Some posters have related feeling a sense of wonder upon looking at the sky and the intricacy of trees. I'm that way normally, so I can't say that Noopept has made me more aware of natural beauty. I have noticed greater sharpness in my vision, and increased auditory discrimination.

I'll provide an update on my experience in several days. I'm pleased with my experience so far.

Note: in addition to Noopept, I took the following noots this morning:

Idebenone 150mg
ALCAR 500
ALA 300
Aniracetam 750
Sulbutiamine 200

Edited by oblomov, 20 December 2011 - 08:28 PM.

#62 JChief

• Topic Starter
  • 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:47 AM

Well said. No doubt Noopept practically eliminated any sense of anxiety in social situations. When out in public places I never felt like people were staring at me or an awkward feeling when looked directly in the eye. I think this would be a great substance for people who have SAD. I still feel that my irritability after several weeks of use and sexual side effects may have been related to this substance. But nevertheless it is my favorite nootropic.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 tobicles

• 12 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:16 PM

Just wondering if anyone could test this for me, is Noopept water soluble? If so this would make dosage a lot easier, simply dissolve the 10g into 1L of water and dose 1mL for 10mg. I'm considering ordering some but don't have a scale.

#64 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:54 PM

Just wondering if anyone could test this for me, is Noopept water soluble? If so this would make dosage a lot easier, simply dissolve the 10g into 1L of water and dose 1mL for 10mg. I'm considering ordering some but don't have a scale.

We've discussed this pretty intensively (see link) but it's not very water soluble. You can add something (like mannitol) to the water to increase it's solubility, the only problem is that Noopept isn't very stable in solution long-term.

It's readily soluble in alcohol or propylene glycol, so a really nasty tasting extract is always an option.

#65 JChief

• Topic Starter
  • 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:36 AM

Noopept will work after single doses as you have pointed out manic. So for those that do not wish to take daily there are benefits from single isolated doses, although a build up for a few days at smaller (aka recommended) doses will have a bigger net result.
  • like x 1

#66 JChief

• Topic Starter
  • 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:59 AM

Two of the biggest benefits I see from this are a) to combat social anxiety disorder and b) to mitigate the loss of coordination after alcohol consumption. Perhaps it could save lives. But of course it would never be embraced in this fashion. But, in addition to what I've detailed here, those are the lasting impressions I'll give it.

#67 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:11 AM

I can agree with those, maybe not alcohol-wise but benzo fog is less there and I'm more sharp. I still take piracetam daily though, aniracetam is really nice, but it's a pain to dose something more than a couple times aday for any period of time for me.
Oddly noopept feels like a mix of piracetm and aniracetam, but compared to the other two the noopept effects seem much more..bloated, yet incomplete or something(best I can describe). I feel like noopept may possibly help the brain recover from stressors and such much better than piracetam could and probably aniracetam though., so it has that going for it in my mind.

#68 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

We've discussed this pretty intensively (see link) but it's not very water soluble. You can add something (like mannitol) to the water to increase it's solubility, the only problem is that Noopept isn't very stable in solution long-term.

It's readily soluble in alcohol or propylene glycol, so a really nasty tasting extract is always an option.

It seemed to completely dissolve in the bottle of water i threw it into. At first it was in chunks and after a day it was completely dissolved. I shake it up, by the way- but there are no visible floating chunks or particles under a light. I worry a little about stability now as I'm ignorant about that but I've been using the same bottle for about 4 days and I'm still feeling the dose each time. [1 mg per mL; taking 10-15 mg a day]

Edited by protoject, 24 July 2012 - 04:47 PM.

#69 victortsoi

• 180 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

I received noopept in the mail...do you have to take choline with it like the racetams? I get headaches when I don't have enough choline in the system on racetams.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#70 tommix

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:42 PM

Hello people...i received my 10g. Noopept today. Smells like honey..very nice... almost pure honey. Seller says it's 99.8 purity, it's a powder.

But taste, taste is VERY BITTER. It's so bitter that after few seconds it taste like sweet :D Does it should taste like this? I know there is no reason to make face noopept because it costs cents, but i just don't wanna die because some guy bought cheapest shit from china and resold to me :)

I received noopept in the mail...do you have to take choline with it like the racetams? I get headaches when I don't have enough choline in the system on racetams.

i have read, watched videos that it doesn't need choline.

Edited by tommix, 09 September 2014 - 01:44 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept, gvs-111, effects

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users