What is right for me?

memory energy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 stro

• 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

Hey guys.

I've just learned about the whole Nootropics scene a couple of hours ago from a random link somewhere. I've been digesting so much information and I feel like I'm starting to get lost, so I was hoping I could get some pointers.

First, I'm at 26 y/o male, generally fit (I've been going to the gym for years now, I've got a pretty solid physic even though I've gained a couple extra pounds over the last few months). Done with Uni, passed my bar exam and now have my own start-up company which involves a lot of driving around between meetings.

During school I've always felt I've head trouble concentrating. When I was cramming for my bar exam (having to memorize ~1600 pages) I used Ritalin for the first time. I didnt "feel" different (other than a weird buzz) but the end result was me studying for 8-9 hours at a time, so I guess it worked. I also got a very good grade, the highest out of the people I know.

As far as memory is concerned, I've always felt like my long term memory was so-so. I feel like I'm not a very interesting conversationalist because event though I've had many interesting things happen to be over the 26 years I've been walking this planet I can never remember them. My "cool story/interesting thing list" never consists of more than a few different items, that switch up every few days. Its not that I'd be clueless if someone says "hey remember <a random event from two years back>?", but I'm not very likely to bring it up myself as a conversation topic because its never something easily accessible for me. This is also causing mild social anxiety (especially when trying to hit on girls) as I'm feeling like I have nothing to talk about.

So basically I'm looking for something that would:
1. Help with long term memory issues.
2. Help with me be more social.
3. Energize me.

I was thinking of starting with Piracetam + Choline. I live in Israel, so first I'd have to find a site that ships internationally but assuming I do, I understand there are different types of Choline. I'd be grateful if anyone could describe differences and which one I should take.

TL;DR: Thinking of starting up Piracetam + Choline, unsure about which Choline to go with. Help please.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: memory, energy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users