* * * * * 1 votes

The next level - j03's [2011] regimen

regimen j03

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 j03

• 592 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:52 AM

I got various food allergies/sensitivities/intolerances to hydrogenated vegetable oils which are in most supplements (magnesium stearate, etc.) that when ingested cause debilitating migraines, so I can only tolerate a few hypoallergenic brands of supplements: Thorne, Pure Encapsulations, Paradise Herbs.

Morning:
-Methylphenidate 10mg
-Pure Encapsulations, Lithium Orotate 5mg
-Thorne Research, B-Complex #12
-Jarrow, CarotenAll (helps my red eyes, and headaches)
-Nicotene patches/gum (for focus, energy)

Lunch:
-Thorne Research, Vitamin D3 5000iu
-Paradise Herbs, Curcumin

Before bed:
-Mirtazapine, 15mg (anxiety, sleep)

Other:
Weekly B12 injections
Trying out cold water therapy (got this idea from Rol82)

Noticeably absent is fish oil, this is because I can't seem to find a brand of fish oil that doesn't trigger headaches in me. I may try perilla oil next. I also just stopped melatonin to see if it was blunting my mood,

Frequently consumed items are: Meats (steak, chicken breast, porkchops, etc.), Eggs, Apple cider vinegar, Spinach, Grapes,
V8, Green tea, etc. As aforementioned, most hydrogenated vegetable oils, soy, cocoa, etc. cause me frequent headaches. As a result I try and avoid them. I also try to avoid gluten as well; so I eat pretty much a paleo type diet.

I'm trying to slay anxiety, dysthymia, headaches, some of the causes of aging, etc.

What am I missing, or what am I doing wrong?

Edited by j03, 15 November 2011 - 04:55 AM.

#2 StarMitten20818

• 25 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

Bacopa Monnierri taken before bed ~1gram for 3 months; `100mgs after lunch.

Ashwaghanda after breakfast and before lunch.

Rodiola Rosea between breakfast and lunch with a snack, and after lunch.

Work in piracetam and choline citrate 3x daily over the course of the rest of your life lol imho it would be fun :)

Ah yes...for fish oil, i believe sardines would work nice, or just prepare flax seeds like beans and mix them in food.

Also take a huge heaping tablespoon of milk thistle mixed in with whatever you want; shake, food, water - whatever - daily; it will do anything but hurt. I finished a 125 gram tube of milk thistle over the course of a yearish and it does wonders on its own.

Edited by moltiube, 14 December 2011 - 06:40 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: regimen, j03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users